PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2018- The admit card/ roll numbers for B.Sc Nursing to take place in 2018 will be issued by the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh online. The institute will, first of all, publish a notice declaring the name of the post, date and time of written test, reporting time at the center of the exam, and the name of the examination center. The web portal i.e pgimer.edu.in will have an active admit card link. Using this, candidates will gain access to their login account.
Candidates will have to enter their Login ID and Password to download their PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2018 hall ticket. When you download the hall ticket, please take multiple prints. It is possible that the institute does not allow the candidates to request for duplicate copies.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2018
The reporting time for the PGIMER B.Sc Nursing can be 1 hour (60 minutes) before the exam. Eligible candidates are advised to visit the PGI website and download the admit card and carefully read the instructions in it to be followed during the examination.
The eligible candidates will be able to download their issued PGIMER B.Sc Nursing hall tickets approximately 15 days before the exam. Last year as well, the exam took place on 09 August 2017 and the admit card was issued 15 days before the exam date.
|Admit card will be issued in online mode within||Before 15 days of the exam|
|Entrance exam can be held by||2nd week of Aug 2018|
Admit Card: Admit Card will be available on www.pgimer.edu.in
The institute will also publish the list of eligible candidates and ineligible candidates on the website. As you must have observed by now, that the admit card will be issued to only eligible candidates.
Steps to download the PGIMER B.Sc Nursing admit card 2018
- Visit the official website at pgimer.edu.in or click the link provided here at the time of admit card issue.
- Provide credential detail (Login ID and Password)
- Check the details printed on it
- Save the file
- Take multiple prints for future reference.
The paper will be conducted in offline mode (written). There will be a total of 200 questions worth 1 mark each. While for negative marked responses, 0.25 mark will be deducted as penalty. The question paper will have questions of 12th standard level.
|B.Sc. Nursing (4 Years)|
|B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)|
|Scientific Principles Applied in Nursing Practice & Trends in Nsg||10||10|
|Child Health Nursing||15||15|
|Community Health Nursing||15||15|
|Obstetric Nursing and Midwifery||15||15|
|Mental Health Nursing||15||15|
Instructions for marking the correct answers on OMR sheet
- Use an only ballpoint pen to shade the right answer indicating the correct response.
- Darken the CIRCLE of each answer completely.
- Answer option if not darkened correctly cannot be altered later.
- Please circle only the designated spaces. Do not leave any stray marks on the question booklet.
- You can do rough work on a spare sheet not on the answer sheet. A blank space will be provided at the end of the answer sheet.
Sample of Questions for the Entrance Examination
- Which is the chemically most active nonmetal
- Which one of the following is not a vector
2) Angular Momentum
- Number of chromosomes in human cells are
- Indicate the correct word for the blank in the following sentence.
He was qualified ____________the job.
General Knowledge/Current Affairs
- Who wrote the Discovery of India
1) Mahatma Gandhi
2) R.N. Tagore
3) Indira Gandhi
4) J.L. Nehru