PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Form – Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) will release the application form on the official website pgimer.edu.in. for B.Sc Nursing and B.Sc Post Basic Nursing. Candidates must check the PGIMER B.SC Nursing 2020 Eligibility criteria before applying for the course. The application form and application fee will be submitted through online mode only. Admission to the course will be done on the basis of the entrance examination conducted by the PGIMER in offline mode. Stay tuned to the article to get all the information and regular updates related to the PGIMER B.Sc.Nursing 2020 Application Form.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to fill the application form timely to avoid any errors.Applicants must recheck the application form before submitting it and paying the application fee as no further changes will be allowed after submission of the form.Applicants can check the expected schedule for the PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 below.
|Release of Application Form||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date to fill Application Form||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Download of Admit Card||4th week of Jul 2020|
Application Form: Candidates will be able to fill the PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Form from the official website pgimer.edu.in
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee after filling the application form. No application forms will be considered submitted without the payment of the application fee. Check the application fee as per the last year according to the category.
Application Fee –
For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 1000/-
For SC/ST Individuals – Rs 800/-
For PwBD – Zero (No fees for this category)
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only through payment gateway method which will include payments through Debit/Credit card or Net Banking. Payment through e- challan or demand draft will not be entertained.
How to apply the PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Form?
Applicants can fill the application form by following the steps mentioned below :
- Step 1 – Candidates need to register themselves first. For this candidate has to go to the official website or the link for the same will be provided on this page. Candidate has to click on the “New User Registration” Through this candidate will get the user id /application number and Password.
- Step 2 – At this step candidate will be required to login with the user id and password which is sent to the candidate just after the registration process. Applicant has to fill the details related to the contact information, Personal details, Qualification details any other information that will be required.
- Step 3 – After this, the applicant has to upload the documents which must be in the prescribed manner as per the specifications which are mentioned in the article also.
- Step 4 – The candidate must review the application form once before moving forward for submitting it as changes will be not allowed after submitting the application form.
- Step 5 – This is the final stage of the application form which includes submittision of the form by paying the application fee.Candidate must remember the fee will not be is refundable under any circumstances and can be paid only through the online mode.
Details to be filled in the Application Form
Candidates have to fill the following details while filling the PGIMER 2020 application form. Check the list below.
- For Registration
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s/Father’s Name
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Personal Details
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of BIrth
- Aadhar card Number
- Academic Details
- 10th marks
- 12th marks
- Year of Passing
- Subjects studied
- Any Internship
Documents required to fill the Application Form
Candidates must have the following documents in the scanned form at the time of filling the application form.
- Category Certificate
- Any experienced certificate
Specification for the Images to be uploaded in Application Form
Applicant must follow the image specifications regarding the photograph while uploading in the application form.
|Photograph||JPEG||Not more than 50 KB|
- The photograph should be with the name and date which must be clear and legible.
- Candidate should not wear goggles and cap only spectacles are allowed.
- The photograph should not be attested.
Instruction to follow during Filling Application Form
Applicants must follow the set guidelines while filling the application form to avoid rejections of the PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing Application Form.
- Applicants must keep in mind that forms will be filled only in the online mode.
- Candidate don’t forget to take the print out of the application form after filling it.
- No change in the exam center will be done later after filling the preference in the application form.
- Candidate should upload the recent latest/photograph in the application form.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card
Candidates after submitting the application form will be able to download the admit card/hall ticket as per schedule from the official website. Admit cards will not be sent to any candidate via post. It’s an important document without it candidate will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.Examinee after downloading the admit card must check the information. In case of any mismatch information candidate must contact to the exam authority.
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) conducts the exam for admission to various courses in the Medical and Paramedical field.Candidate looking for making a career in nursing can apply online for the B.Sc Nursing by filling the application form which will be available to the candidates at its website as per schedule. Candidates have to pay the fee also in the online mode. Without application, form candidates can’t sit in any stage of the admission process.Admission to the course will be done on the basis of the result score followed by the inerview/counselling.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1 – How can we check the application number and password?
Ans – Candidates will get the application number and password after the registration step before filling the application form. The user id/application number and password will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number. You can check it from the email id.
Q2 – My application fee payment is deducted from the bank but fee status is unpaid still. What should I do?
Ans – You can wait for some time or contact to your bank for the transaction failure.
Q3 – In which format the photograph should be uploaded?
Ans – The photograph should be in the JPEG format and the size must not exceed to 50 KB.
Q4 – What is the duration of the B.Sc Nursing Post Basic course and the selection procedure?
Ans – Bachelors of Nursing in Post Basic is of four years and the selection will be done through entrance test and the qualified candidates will be called for the interview round after it the admission will be done.
Q5 – I have submitted the application form but I have filled the wrong year of birth. How can it be change ?
Ans – The details can’t be changed which was filled at the time of registration for the application form.