Odisha PG Medical Admission 2020 – Instead of holding entrance exam, admission to MD/MS courses is done on basis of NEET PG. The National Board of Examinations will conduct National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for PG (NEET PG). The registration form of counselling for admission to MD/MS courses through the NEET PG score will be released as per the schedule. General category candidates who have qualified by obtaining a minimum marks or more than that, is eligible for admission. Candidates can check the information of Odisha PG Medical Admission 2020 from this article.NEET PG
Odisha PG Medical Admission 2020 through NEET-PG
The selection for admission to PG courses is done on the basis of NEET PG 2020. Aspirants have to follow the entire procedure laid down by the body for admission to MD/MS courses. The events schedule for admission to PG Medical courses is available now, You can check it from below the table.
Important dates of Odisha PG Medical Admission 2020 through NEET-PG
|Online Registration||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Verification of documents and |
submission of Challan
|3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Provisional Merit List |
& Seat Matrix (1st Round)
|4th week of Mar 2020|
|Grievances regarding merit list |
& Seat Matrix
|4th week of Mar 2020|
|Revised Merit List & |
Revised Seat Matrix (if any)
|1st week of Apr 2020|
|Choice Locking (1st Round)||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Download of Admission letter||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Reporting||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Mop Up round||4th week of May 2020|
To be eligible a candidate must have passed MBBS from any MCI recognised institution/equivalent. Also the candidates must have given NEET PG and also have qualified the same. The other important eligibility criteria is given as follows.
- A candidate must be a permanent resident of Odisha. OR A candidate of outside state but passed MBBS from any Govt Medical College of Odisha.
- Must have qualified in NEET PG 2020, securing the minimum qualifying marks.
- Must have completed one year of Compulsory Rotatory Internship/ Houseman ship.
- Must have registered himself/ herself under State/ Central Council of Medical Registration.
- Candidates who have completed or undergoing P.G. (Medical) Course in any subject shall not be eligible to participate for P.G. Medical Counselling.
Online registration for the Odisha PG Medical Admission 2020 will be started as per the schedule on the official website (dmetodisha.gov.in). Candidates must check their eligibility before applying for the admission.
Steps for Online Application for Admission into PG-Medical Courses:
- Preliminary Registration – Enter your NEET Roll Number and date of Birth. After that you need to enter Email id and Password. Select a Secret Question and submit details to start filling Online Application.
- Online Application – Enter the following details carefully to fill the application form.
- Personal Information Section
- NEET Particulars Section
- MBBS Particulars Section
- Service Location Particulars Section
- Address for Correspondence
- Declaration Section
- After that upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Payment of Application Fee Through SB Collect (Online Mode) Refer-Application No
- Update SB Collect Reference No in Online Application by Re-Login
- After updating of Bank Payment details, take print out of the application (2 Copies)
- Verify documents as per the schedule
- Choice Filling & Locking
- Download Allotment and Joining
Documents Required before Filing the Application Online:
Candidates are advised to keep the following documents ready before filing the application online.
(The information given below are as per the last year data!)
- Scan copy of Pass Port Size Photograph within 100 KB and in .jpg / .jpeg formats
- Scan Copy of Full Signature within 20 KB and in .jpg / .jpeg formats
- NEET Score Card
- Service Certificate (In case Employed under State Govt.)
- Sponsorship Certificate (In case getting sponsorship)
- Click Here to check the instruction manual of last year for online registration for PG medical of Odisha State Quota Seats.
Cutoff of NEET-PG 2020
Here we mentioned the minimum cutoff marks for admission to PG Medical courses. Besides, if any candidates securing less scores, applies, his / her application will get rejected until and unless NEET revises the minimum eligibility criteria to further lower percentile. If any non-eligible candidate is applying, then he is applying at his / her own risks.
(The cut off score given below is as per last year data!)
|Category||Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off score (Out of 1200)|
Note: The merit position for All India 50% quota seats shall be declared separately. The final merit list/category wise merit list for State quota seats shall be generated by the States/UT as per their qualifying/eligibility criteria, applicable guidelines/Regulations & reservation policy.
Odisha PG Medical Admission Merit List / Result
All the qualified Candidates of NEET PG with eligibility will be eligible and a provisional merit list will be prepared. The Merit list will be released on the official website (dmetodisha.in). The result of the individual candidate will not be intimated by post. The result / merit list will contain the following details.
- Name of the Candidate
- NEET Score
- Application Number
The candidates must match all the data and if its their name and other details then they are selected. After the provisional merit list, a revised merit list will also be released.
The Seat Allotment will be made strictly on the basis of the merit list prepared by Convener and as per the choice of subject & choice locked by the candidate. Candidates must be provisionally admitted in the Convener’s office by submitting the allotment letter. The seat allotment is a step by step process in which subsequent allotment list will be released.
- To check the last year Seat Matrix Click Here
Official Website: dmetodisha.in