Odisha PG Medical Admission 2019 – Instead of holding entrance exam, admission to MD/MS courses is done on basis of NEET PG 2019. The National Board of Examinations has conducted National Eligibility cum Entrance Test on Jan 06, 2019. Provisional Merit List & Seat Matrix (1st Round) has been published. The registration form of counselling for admission to MD/MS courses through the NEET PG score is now over. General category candidates who have qualified in the NEET-PG 2019 by obtaining a minimum of marks at 50th percentile, is eligible for admission. Candidates can check the information of Odisha PG Medical Admission 2019 from this article.
Odisha PG Medical Admission 2019 through NEET-PG
The selection procedure for admission to PG courses is done on the basis of NEET PG 2019. Aspirants have to follow the entire procedure laid down by the body for admission to MD/MS courses. The events schedule for admission to PG Medical courses is available now, You can check it from below the table.
Important dates of Odisha PG Medical Admission 2019 through NEET-PG
|Online Registration by eligible candidates & Submission of Counseling Fees (Only through Online Mode through SBI e-Pay / SB Collect)||11 Mar 2019 (10 AM) to
17 Mar 2019 (5 PM)
|Verification of original documents and submission of SBI Challan
(SBI e-Pay / SB Collect Copy)
|18, 19, 20, 23, 25, 26 March 2019|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List & Seat Matrix (1st Round)||29 Mar 2019|
|Submission of any grievances regarding merit list & Seat Matrix by personal appearance or through e-mail:
|30 Mar 2019 (10 AM to 4 PM)|
|Publication of Revised Merit List & Revised Seat Matrix (if any)||02 Apr 2019 (10 AM)|
|Choice Locking (1st Round)||02 Apr 2019 (10 AM) to
04 Apr 2019 (10 PM)
|Download of Allotment-Cum-Admission letter||05 Apr 2019 (10 AM) to
06 Apr 2019 (5 PM)
|Reporting before convenor as per Notification||09 Apr 2019 to 11 Apr 2019
10 AM to 4 PM
|Schedule for 2nd Round Counselling||Will be Notified Later|
Notice for Mop Up round
The Seat Allotment is made strictly on the basis of the merit list prepared by Convener and as per the choice of subject & choice locked by the candidate. Candidates shall be provisionally admitted in the Convener’s office by submitting the allotment letter. Seat Allotment has been announced.
- Click here to check the Common allotment list of candidates in 2nd round counselling PG medical courses for the year 2019-20.
- Click here to check the vacant seats after the 2md round of counselling PG medical courses for the year 2019-20.
- Click here to check the Common allotment list of candidates into PG medical courses for the year 2019-20.
- Click here to check the admission status and seat surrendered details in the first round against state quota.
- Click here to download the Common allotment letter for Odisha PG Medical.
All the qualified Candidates of NEET PG with eligibility is eligible and a provisional merit list has been prepared for all the eligible candidates. The Merit list has been released on the official website. Candidates can check the provisional merit list from the direct link which is provided below. The result of the individual candidate will not be intimated by post.
- Click here to check the Revised merit List for PG Medical Admission 2019.
- Click here to check Provisional Merit List for PG Medical Admission 2019.
- Click here to check Distribution of Seats for PG Medical Admission 2019.
- Click Here to check the Final Seat Matrix for the second round of counselling.
- Click Here to check the Vacant SQ seats after the first round of counselling.
- Click Here to check the Distribution of AIQ returned seats.
Online registration for the Odisha PG Medical Admission 2019 is started now. Candidates can apply from the official website OR through the direct link is provided below. Candidates must check their eligibility before applying for the admission.
Application Process is now over!
Apply Online: Click here to register for the Odisha PG Medical Admission 2019.
Steps for Online Application for Admission into PG-Medical Courses:
- Preliminary Registration
- Online Application (Generate Application Number but don’t take printout)
- Payment of Application Fee Through SB Collect (Online Mode) Refer-Application No
- Update SB Collect Reference No in Online Application by Re-Login
- After updating of Bank Payment details, take print out of the application (2 Copies)
- Verify documents as per the schedule
- Choice Filling & Locking
- Download Allotment and Joining
Documents Required before Filing the Application Online:
Candidates are advised to keep the following documents ready before filing the application online.
- Scan copy of Pass Port Size Photograph within 100 KB and in .jpg / .jpeg formats
- Scan Copy of Full Signature within 20 KB and in .jpg / .jpeg formats
- NEET Score Card
- Service Certificate (In case Employed under State Govt.)
- Sponsorship Certificate (In case getting sponsorship)
Click Here to check the instruction manual for online registration for PG medical of Odisha State Quota Seats.
To be eligible a candidate must have passed MBBS from any MCI recognised institution/equivalent and must have the following criteria:
- A candidate must be a permanent resident of Odisha. OR A candidate of outside state but passed MBBS from any Govt Medical College of Odisha.
- Must have qualified in NEET PG 2019, securing the minimum qualifying marks.
- Must have completed one year of Compulsory Rotatory Internship/ Houseman ship.
- Must have registered himself/ herself under State/ Central Council of Medical Registration.
- Candidates who have completed or undergoing P.G. (Medical) Course in any subject shall not be eligible to participate for P.G. Medical Counselling.
Cutoff of NEET-PG 2019
Here we mentioned the minimum cutoff marks for admission to PG Medical courses Besides the below, if any candidates securing less scores, applies, his / her application will get rejected until and unless. NEET revises the minimum eligibility criteria to further lower percentile. If any non-eligible candidate is applying, then he is applying at his / her own risks.
|Category||Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off score (Out of 1200)|
Note: The merit position for All India 50% quota seats shall be declared separately. The final merit list/category wise merit list for State quota seats shall be generated by the States/UT as per their qualifying/eligibility criteria, applicable guidelines/Regulations & reservation policy.
Click here to check the minimum Cut-off score of NEET PG.
For complete guidelines of Odisha PG Medical Admission 2019 – Download last year Prospectus.