JoSAA 2023 is a National level counselling process. The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is for admission to B.Tech, 5 yr dual degree B.Tech-M.Tech, 5 yr integrated MSc, B.Arch in IITs, NITs, IIITs, and GFTIs. Admission is on basis of JEE Main, and JEE Advanced exams. This counselling process in India is organized by JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority). Moreover its official website is josaa.nic.in. Therefore if you want to participate in JoSAA Counselling, then check eligibility and do registration, choice filling, and check merit list, seat allotment as per schedule.
What is JoSAA 2023?
The JoSAA refers to Joint Seat Allocation Authority. And the JoSAA Counselling 2023 refers to the admission process for academic session 2023-24 through it. It is a National level counselling for admission to B.Tech, 5 yr dual degree B.Tech-M.Tech, 5 yr integrated MSc, B.Arch in IITs, NITs, IIITs, and GFTIs.
JoSAA 2023 Schedule
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) announces important dates for JoSAA Counselling. Key dates to note are as follows. However keep checking josaa.nic.in for any change in schedule.
|Start of JoSAA 2023 registration||As per JoSAA|
|Last date to apply online at josaa.nic.in||As per JoSAA|
|Choice Filling and Locking||As per JoSAA|
|Announcement of JoSAA 2023 Rank List||As per JoSAA|
|JoSAA 2023 Seat Allotment – Round 1||As per JoSAA|
|Publication of Next Round Details||As per JoSAA|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- Coming Soon
JoSAA 2023 – An Overview
The key highlights of this admission and counselling process are the following.
|Name of Process||JoSAA|
|JoSAA Full Form||Joint Seat Allocation Authority|
|Level of Counselling||National Level|
|Counselling Organizing Body||JoSAA|
|Full form of Name of Body||Joint Seat Allocation Authority|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through This Counselling||IITs, NITs, IIITs, and GFTIs|
|Courses Where Admission is Through This Counselling|
B.Tech, 5 yr dual degree B.Tech-M.Tech, 5 yr integrated MSc, B.Arch
JoSAA 2023 Cut Off
The key details of cut off or opening and closing ranks for JoSAA Counselling are as follows.
- JoSAA Cut Off refers to the minimum marks of rank for admission in B.Tech, 5 yr dual degree B.Tech-M.Tech, 5 yr integrated MSc, B.Arch.
- There are separate cut off in JoSAA 2023 for round 1, 2, 3, and for each course.
- Whereas the Joint Seat Allocation Authority announces JoSAA cut off 2023 after each seat allotment in IITs, NITs, IIITs, and GFTIs.
- You can also check past year JoSAA cutoff as a college predictor to get an idea of whether you will get admission this year.
JoSAA 2023 Registration
Those who wish to participate in the JoSAA Counselling should first check their eligibility and then know how to apply. Key points are as follows.
- The Joint Seat Allocation Authority provides JoSAA registration as per schedule.
- Candidates can check how to apply at josaa.nic.in and fill the form accordingly.
- You should correctly enter name, category, marks and other details in the JoSAA 2023 application form.
JoSAA 2023 Seat Allotment Result
If you are participating in the JoSAA counselling, then seat allocation is an important event for you. Important things to know about it are as follows.
- The JoSAA announces JoSAA Seat Allotment Result 2023 as per schedule.
- Whereas the JoSAA allotment list is published on official website josaa.nic.in for Round 1, 2, 3, and so on.
- Only those students who are participating in that round of JoSAA 2023 counselling can check its result.
- If you get a seat in IITs, NITs, IIITs, and GFTIs in any round, then you have to follow further admission guidelines of that college for its B.Tech, 5 yr dual degree B.Tech-M.Tech, 5 yr integrated MSc, B.Arch admissions.
The official website is josaa.nic.in.
If you have any queries about JoSAA 2023, then please ask in comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
I have qualified Jee mains 2018 with 43 marks in ST category… my rank is 7250..will I get my seat in any of the NIT’s..
hey Pavitra,you need to wait for the cutoff list which is going to be released soon.
Hii my degree result has not announced so what to do for councelling,
can I get Punjab Engineering college through JOSAA or JAC Chandigarh?
Yes you can admission through JOSAA.
I have got 42700 rank in jee mains 2019, is there any chance to get Electronics and communication Engg seat in any NITs
if i have gotten 74.9% in my 12th boards,will it be considered?
I m having 74.4 percent marks in +2 and my JEE main percentile is 75.can i attend jossa counselling2019
Sir mera Jee main me OBC rank 63836 hai…..is Rank pe koi gfti collage milega