Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022 is hereby notified. CET Cell is announcing the Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling 2022 Seat Allotment Result, Rank List, Date, Registration, and Choice Filling. NEET qualified candidates in Maharashtra NEET Rank List 2022 can register, then do choice filling at cetcell.net.in. The State Common Entrance Test Cell gives admission to top rankers through the CET Cell NEET seat allotment result. Whereas the total MBBS colleges in Maharashtra is 63.
Latest – Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022 has started. Scroll down for the latest notifications.
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022
The State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET Cell) is looking after NEET 2022 counselling in Maharashtra. All medical aspirants who have qualified NEET and fulfil domicile, other criteria for NEET UG admissions can participate in the counselling. Whereas NEET was held by NTA and is the gateway for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS courses.
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022 – Latest Notifications
Also check latest notifications from cetcell.net.in
PROVISIONAL SELECTION LIST ONLY FOR PT/OT/BASLP/BP&O/BSc(Nursing)- Round 1
PROVISIONAL SELECTION LIST ONLY FOR MBBS/BDS-CAP Round 1
Provisional State Merit List for MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTh/ BOTh/ BASLP/ B(P&O) and B.Sc.(Nursing) Courses of NEET – UG – 2022
Notice No 4- Extension of Registration & Payment of fees for NEET UG 2022
Provisional Seat Matrix for BPTH/BOTH/BASLP/BP&O/BSc.(Nursing) Courses in Govt./Govt. Aided/Corp./Private/Minority Colleges – Group C
राज्यातील शासकीय, शासन अनुदानित, महानगरपालीका, खाजगी विनाअनुदानित, अल्पसंख्याक महाविद्यालयांतील बीपीटीएच/बीओटीएच/बीएएसएलपी/ बी पी ॲन्ड ओ/बी.एस.सी. नर्सिंग अभ्यासक्रम जागांचे तात्पुरते जागा वाटत तक्ता
Provisional Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS Courses in Govt./Govt. Aided/Corp./Private/Minority Medical/Dental Colleges – Group A
राज्यातील शासकीय, शासन अनुदानित, महानगरपालीका, खाजगी विनाअनुदानित, अल्पसंख्याक महाविद्यालयांतील एमबीबीएस/बीडीएस अभ्यासक्रम जागांचे तात्पुरते जागा वाटत तक्ता
Notice No. 03 : Regarding 15 % Institutional Quota Seats of BHMS (Homoeopathy) Course.
सूचना क्रमांक 03 : बीएचएमएस (होमिओपॅथी) अभ्यासक्रमाच्या 15% संस्थात्मक कोट्याच्या जागांबाबत.
Notice No. 02 Online Registration Process New
सूचना क्रमांक 02 ऑनलाइन नोंदणी प्रक्रिया
Notice for extension of Generation of PwD Certificate by MCC New
PwD प्रमाणपत्र मुदतवाढ बाबत MCC कडून प्रसिद्ध सूचना
Notice No.01 : Instructions to PwD Candidates UG Counselling 2022 New
सूचना क्रमांक ०१ : पीडब्ल्यूडी उमेदवारांना यूजी समुपदेशन २०२२ साठी सूचना
Cut-off (NEET-UG) Undergraduate Health Science Courses A.Y.2021-22 New
कट-ऑफ (NEET-UG) पदवीपूर्व आरोग्य विज्ञान अभ्यासक्रम A.Y.2021-22
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022 – An Overview
The important highlights for the NEET UG counselling 2022 for the state of Maharashtra are as follows.
|Name of State||Maharashtra|
|Organization that is responsible for Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022||CET Cell|
|Full form of CET Cell||State Common Entrance Test Cell|
|Official website for Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling 2022||cetcell.net.in|
|Number of MBBS Colleges in Maharashtra||63|
|Name of Exam||NEET UG|
|Name of Counselling||NEET UG Counselling for Maharashtra|
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022 Date
- CET Cell announces the NEET 2022 counselling dates shortly after NTA declares NEET Result.
- You can check the latest schedule at cetcell.net.in.
- The Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022 Schedule specifies registration start and end dates, choice filling start and end dates, date for rank list, and date for 1st, 2nd, 3rd seat allotment.
Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling 2022 Registration
The first step in getting MBBS admission in Maharashtra, after qualifying NEET, is to apply for counselling. Here is how you can do that.
- State Common Entrance Test Cell invites NEET qualified students to apply for Maharashtra NEET UG counselling 2022.
- The online application form is published at cetcell.net.in.
- Therefore you have to apply at cetcell.net.in in order to submit your candidature for medical colleges admission in Maharashtra.
How to register for Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling 2022?
- Go to cetcell.net.in.
- Then click on the NEET UG counselling 2022 online application form link.
- After that enter details as filled in the NEET application form and other details asked by CET Cell.
- Then upload documents for Maharashtra NEET admission.
- Finally pay the fee.
Maharashtra NEET Rank List 2022 / Maharashtra NEET Merit List 2022
The NEET 2022 rank list or merit list for Maharashtra is the first thing to be announced after you apply for counselling. The following points explain everything about it.
- Whereas NTA provides NEET result data to DGHS, the DGHS sends it to State Common Entrance Test Cell.
- Then CET Cell compiles Maharashtra NEET Merit List 2022 on the basis of applications received.
- You get a place in the Maharashtra NEET Rank List 2022 as per your rank.
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022 – Choice Filling
If you are in the rank list then you can do choice filling in CET Cell NEET counselling 2022. What is choice filling and how you should do it are explained here.
- Choice filling for Maharashtra NEET counselling 2022 is the process where you place colleges in order of priority.
- You have to select which of the 63 MBBS colleges (and other choices) you place over others.
- So when State Common Entrance Test Cell is allotting seat, they will first try to give you seat you have placed in upper priority.
- However if that seat is filled by someone with more rank then you get the seat you have placed in priority below it during your Maharashtra NEET choice filling 2022.
Maharashtra NEET Seat Allotment 2022
The Maharashtra NEET Seat Allotment Result 2022 is the most critical event for your medical admission. Key highlights of the same are as follows.
- State Common Entrance Test Cell does seat allotment on the basis of your rank, and seats available.
- CET Cell ensures that the reservation criteria is also followed.
- You can check CET Cell NEET UG counselling result at cetcell.net.in.
- In order to check the Maharashtra NEET Seat Allotment Result, you have to login with credentials generated at time of form filling.
NEET Cut Off 2022 for Maharashtra
The Maharashtra NEET 2022 Cut Off refers to the last rank at which students got admission. Every year CET Cell releases the cut offs after each round of seat allotment. You can use the present year Maharashtra NEET cut off to know what the competition was this time. Whereas you can check previous NEET cut off for Maharashtra to get an idea of your chances of admission this time.
Qs. How many MBBS seats are in Maharashtra in 2022-2023?
Ans. The total MBBS colleges in Maharashtra are 63.
Qs. What is the cutoff of NEET in Maharashtra?
Ans. The NEET cutoff 2022 for Maharashtra are published after round 1, 2, 3 and any subsequent rounds.
Qs. Has Maharashtra NEET counselling 2022 started?
Ans. The Maharashtra NEET UG counselling 2022 is started and concluded as per the schedule decided by State Common Entrance Test Cell.
Qs. Who can participate in Maharashtra NEET Counselling?
Ans. If you have qualified NEET exam, fulfill the Maharashtra domicile and other criteria, then you can apply for counselling. After that if you are in the Maharashtra NEET rank list 2022, then you can participate in the counselling.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply