Maharashtra MBBS Admission Through NEET 2021 – State CET Cell, Maharashtra has revised the 1st selection list for MBBS Admission 2021. NEET UG 2021 qualified candidates are eligible for admission to Undergraduate Health Science Courses, such as MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BOTH, BASLP, BP&O and B.Sc Nursing. The common counselling for admission to MBBS in Govt./Govt. Aided/ Corp./ Private/ Minority Colleges is done on the basis of the merit list of NEET UG 2021. Candidates should need to upload the required original certificates at the time of admission to the college. Candidates can check complete details about Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2021 in the article below.
– State CET Cell, Maharashtra has released the provisional seat matrix for admission to BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTH/ BOTH/ BASLP/ B P&O/ B.Sc.Nursing courses under State Quota for 2021 session. Scroll down to check it.
– State CET Cell, Maharashtra has released the notice for newly added Ayurved (BAMS) & Homoeopathy (BHMS) Colleges for preference filling process. Scroll down to check it.
Maharashtra MBBS Admission Through NEET 2021
The Admission Committee shall publish an All India merit list as well as the State-wise merit list of the eligible candidates on the basis of the marks obtained in NEET 2021. There shall be common counselling for admission to MBBS courses in all Medical Education Institutions on the basis of the merit list of NEET.
Maharashtra MBBS Admission Through NEET 2021 Important Dates
From the below table you can check the schedule of Maharashtra MBBS & BDS Admission 2021.
|CAP 1st Round for MBBS/BDS Courses|
|Publication of General List of Registered Candidates of Phase-I, Phase-II and Phase-III for MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTh/ BOTh/ BASLP/ B(P&O)/ B.Sc (Nursing)||19 Jan 2022 by 03:00 pm|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List for all courses of NEET-UG-2021 for State Counselling||19 Jan 2022 by 06:00 pm|
|Publication of Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS Courses only||20 Jan 2022by 08:00 pm|
|Online Preference (Choices) Filling Process for MBBS/BDS Courses only||21 – 28 Jan 2022|
up to 11:59 pm
|Declaration of Selection List of 1 st CAP Round for MBBS/BDS Courses only||31 Jan 2022 after 05:00 pm|
|Declaration of revised Selection List of 1 st CAP Round for MBBS/BDS Courses only||01 Feb 2022|
|Physical Joining to the selected college as per allotment of 1st CAP Round for MBBS/BDS Courses only||01 – 07 Feb 2022|
upto 05:00 pm
|Filling of Status Retention Form to the selected college as per allotment of 1st CAP Round for MBBS/BDS Courses only||01 – 07 Feb 2022|
upto 05:00 pm
Latest Updates on Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2021
Released Notice on 01 February 2022: State CET Cell, Maharashtra has released the provisional seat matrix for admission to BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTH/ BOTH/ BASLP/ B P&O/ B.Sc.Nursing courses under State Quota for 2021 session. Download Notice PDF
Released Notice on 04 February 2022: State CET Cell, Maharashtra has released the notice for newly added Ayurved (BAMS) & Homoeopathy (BHMS) Colleges for preference filling process. Download Notice PDF
Released Notice on 01 February 2022: State CET Cell, Maharashtra has released the notice for revised 1st round selection list for Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2021. Check the complete notice from below image or Download Notice PDF
Released Notice on January 31, 2022: State CET Cell, Maharashtra has released the notice for 1st round selection list for Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2021. Check the complete notice from below image or Download Notice PDF
Maharashtra MBBS 2021 Selection List
State CET Cell, Maharashtra has released selection list for MBBS Admission 2021. Candidate should submit all the original documents and pay requisite fees in the selected college within the stipulated time; failing which this selection stands cancelled. The direct link to check the selection list is provided below.
Selection List: Click here to check the Maharashtra MBBS 20211st Round Revised Selection List.
Maharashtra MBBS 2021 Seat Matrix
The Commissioner, State CET CELL, Mumbai has published the provisional seat matrix for Govt./Govt. Aided/ Corp./ Private/ Minority Colleges for Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2021. Candidates can check the seat matrix from below direct link.
Seat Matrix: Click here to check the Maharashtra MBBS and BDS Admission 2021 Provisional Seat Matrix for Govt., Govt. Aided, Corp.,Private, Minority Colleges.
Maharashtra MBBS 2021 Merit List
The Commissioner, State CET CELL, Mumbai has published the provisional state Merit List for seats under State quota in Government / Corporation, and all the quota seats in Private/ Minority colleges on the website of State CET CELL. The Provisional State Merit List is prepared on the basis of information submitted by the candidate in the online application form. An All India merit list as well as the State-wise merit list of the eligible candidates shall also be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in NEET 2021.
Merit List: Click here to check the Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2021 Provisional State Merit List.
Registered Candidates List: Click here to check the Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2021 Eligible Registered Candidates List.
Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2021 must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions as laid down by the State CET Cell, Maharashtra.
Maharashtra MBBS 2021 New Registration for Institutional Level Round
The application form for Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2021 will be released on the official website and a direct link to fill the same is provided below. Candidates are advised to ensure the eligibility criteria before applying for admission. Candidates are solely responsible for online payment of fees before the last date, failing which online application will be rejected. New Registration and Institutional Level Round for BDS course due to lowering the percentile mark by 10 percentile for Academic Year 2021-22 is available.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/-. Candidates must note that the application fee is not refundable.
The applicants can apply online for Maharashtra MBBS admission at the official website.
- In the online application, candidates have to fill in the details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, and other details as required.
- Candidate should note the password created by Him/Her and keep in safe custody. It is necessary for further login
- Applicant’s email id and mobile number will be used for further correspondence. It is the responsibility of the candidate to keep them active throughout the process.
- After filling in the required details, before final submission of the online application form, ensure that the information provided is correct. If the candidate commits any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it can not be corrected later. The Office will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms. Hence candidate should submit the form carefully.
- Candidate has to make the Payment through Online Payment Gateway only. The Online Payment charges, if any, are to be borne by the Candidate.
Note: On completion of the above-mentioned steps, the candidates can take a print out of the completed application form and keep it with themselves for future reference. The applicants need not require to submit a hard copy of the application form.
Maharashtra MBBS 2021 Counselling
Only those candidates will be eligible to participate for the counselling whose name appears in the merit list. The officials authority shall conduct various rounds of counselling depending on the availability of seat. The complete process of Maharashtra MBBS Counselling has been explained below:
- Admission to MBBS for the academic year 2021 will be done online by way of filling of the “Preference Form” on mahacet.org. Only those candidates will be allowed to fill Preferences (Choice) who appeared for document verification and found to be eligible. Candidate can fill Minimum 1 preference and Maximum 300 preferences.
- Based on the preferences given, the seat will be allotted on merit and the allotment will be displayed on the website of State CET, mahacet.org.
- The candidates who will be successfully allotted a seat will have to report at the allotted college along with the relevant documents as per the schedule.
Certificates / Documents to bring along on the day of Document Verification and Admission
Candidates need to bring the following documents in original and their attested photocopies at the time of document verification, as well as at the time of admission:
- Admit Card and Marksheet of NEET 2021
- Nationality Certificate issued by the District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or a Metropolitan Magistrate (Competent Authority for issue of such certificate)/ valid Indian Passport / School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. . indicating the nationality of the candidate as‘Indian.
- Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate/ Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate or Competent Authority for issue of such certificate.
- H.S.C. (or equivalent) examination marksheet
- SSC (or equivalent) passing certificate (for Date of Birth)
- Aadhar Card
- Medical fitness certificate
- Copy of Online filled Application Form
- Caste Certificate / Caste Validity Certificate (CVC) / Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (for VJ, NT1, NT-2, NT-3, SEBC & OBC including SBC) in proof for Constitutional reservation claim
- D1/D2/D3: Ex-servicemen Certificate /actual service certificate
- D1/D2 : Domicile of Maharashtra Certificate of Defence person
- D3: Transfer certificate
- Eligibility Certificate for EWS category issued by the Competent Authority
- MKB : Disputed area certificate, Mother tongue certificate, SSC/HSC from MKB area.
- HA: Parent Domicile certificate, SSC/HSC of the candidate from the hilly area
- For Person with disability (PWD) Candidates – Medical Fitness Certificate of Authorized Medical Board.
- For Minority Candidates
- For Orphan – respective certificate from the appropriate authority.
Maharashtra MBBS 2021 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for admission to MBBS in various colleges in the State will on the basis of the preferences given by the candidate at the time of choice filling. Later, on the basis of NEET 2021 merit in the State of Maharashtra, and preferences exercised by the candidates, the seats will be allotted to the candidates. The final selection is based on the final counselling round. Only those candidates whose names have been included in the merit list, be able to take part in the counselling process. Candidates who have qualified for the NEET 2021 Exam only get the chance to take admission in Maharashtra MBBS Colleges for session 2021.
Maharashtra MBBS 2021 Reservation
The candidates recognized by the State of Maharashtra as belonging to the following Backward Classes, shall alone be eligible to claim admissions as against the seats reserved for such backward class categories. The constitutional reservation at Government/ Corporation Institutes and Private unaided Institutes is as mentioned below.
Cut Off for Maharashtra MBBS Admission
Cut off is basically the minimum marks required for the candidates to get admission to the desired course. If you are giving the exam and waiting for your result then the cut off marks will help you to understand that whether you will qualify or not. Maharashtra cut off is considered as the last rank of the candidate who is granted admission to the medical and dental college for the particular session. You can check the cut off for session 2021 of Maharashtra MBBS Admission from here. You can get the details of the last All India Quota rank, state quota rank and other details
About Maharashtra CET
It is basically the Common Entrance Test conducted by the Maharashtra Government for various courses in the colleges of Maharashtra. CET is the gateway to esteemed top colleges like JBIMS, SIMSREE and PUMBA. Many private colleges in Maharashtra also accept CET scores for their PGDM programs. It is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education. The purpose of it is to make an admission of students to the first year or first semester of full-time courses in medical, dental and engineering courses in professional colleges in the various states of India. Basically, it conducts the exam for admission in Engineering and Pharmacy.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.