Maharashtra PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2021 – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released the 1st selection list and revised provisional state merit list for admissions to Postgraduate Medical (MD/MS/Diploma) for 2021 session. Along with this, seat matrix and cut off list for Maharashtra PG Medical admission has released. Maharashtra colleges are using NEET PG 2021 score to grant admission in MD, MS, Diploma courses. Candidates who qualified in the National Eligibility Entrance Test can apply for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021. There is common counselling for postgraduate medical admissions which is taking place at mahacet.org. All the candidates interested in taking admission for these courses should appear to the NEET-PG examination declared by National Board of examinations. Selection is carried out based on NEET PG 2021 merit list. Candidates can check the complete information of Maharashtra PG MedicalAdmission through NEET-PG 2021 from this page.
– State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released the 1st selection list for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021. Click here to check it.
– State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has revised the provisional state merit list for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021. Click here to check it.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2021
Candidates seeking admission in PG Medical courses have to fill their application form online through the official website. All candidates are requested to read and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling and paying for the application form online.
Check the important dates for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021 from below
|Publication of Information Brochure for NEET PG – 2021||11 Jan 2022|
|Online Registration NEET PG (MD/MS/Diploma)||13 – 17 Jan 2022|
up to 05:00 pm
|Payment of Registration Fees through online payment gateway (Non-refundable) Rs. 3000/-||13 – 17 Jan 2022|
up to 11:59 pm
|Uploading of all required Colored Scan Original Documents in pdf after successful Payment||13 – 17 Jan 2022|
up to 11:59 pm
|Publication of General List of Registered Candidates (Including In-service, NRI, PWD)||18 Jan 2022 after 05:00 pm|
|Publication of Common Provisional State Merit List of NEET-PG-2021||21 Jan 2022 after 05:00 pm|
|Publication of Seat Matrix||21 Jan 2022 after 12:00 pm|
|Online Preference/Choice Form Filling Process of eligible candidates||22 – 27 Jan 2022|
up to 05:00 pm
|Publication of Revised Common Provisional State Merit List of NEET-PG-2021||28 Jan 2022|
|Declaration of First Selection List||28 Jan 2022 after 08:00 pm|
|Physical Joining and filling of Status Retention form with All Original Documents & Requisite Fees by DD/Cheque||29 Jan – 03 Feb 2022|
up to 05:30 pm
Counselling schedule for the academic year 2021 for PG Courses (MD/ MS/ Diploma/ PG DNB) for All India Quota (50%), Central & Deemed Universities(100%), AFMS & PG DNB (100%) Seats including State Quota:-
Latest Updates on Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021
18 January 2022: State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released the list of registered candidates for admissions to Postgraduate Medical (MD/MS/Diploma) for 2021 session – Check Here
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021 Merit List
NEET PG 2021 Provisional combined merit list has released on the official website, cetcell.net. The dean of the principle of the institute fills the vacant seats based on inter-se-merit from the list of NEET PG 2021. Seats are allotted to the candidates based on the merit list. Merit list is prepared based on candidate rank in NEET PG 2021. The selection of the candidates is done based on merit and the preference submitted by the candidate. Also, the allocation of seats is done based on merit in the state of Maharashtra.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021 Seat Matrix
Before proceeding in the admission process candidate can check the seat matrix for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021.
– Click here to check the Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021 Provisional Category-wise Seat Distribution for Govt, BMC, Cent.govt, Govt. Aided.
– Click here to check the Maharashtra PG Diploma Admission 2021 Provisional Seat Matrix For Govt, BMC Colleges.
– Click here to check the Maharashtra PG MD and MS Medical Admission 2021 Provisional Seat Matrix for Private and Minority Colleges.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021 Cut Off
Candidates can predict their chances of getting a seat on the basis of last year’s cut off ranks and cut off scores. We have provided the same for your reference here. Check from the link provided below.
Cut Off: Click here to check the Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020-2021 Subject-Wise and Quota-Wise Cut Off for Government and Corporation Institutes.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021 Application Process
Stage 1: Counselling Registration
Candidates who are interested can fill their application form through the official website. Candidates are advised must check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form will be provided below.
Steps to Apply Online
There are following steps which should be followed by the candidates while they apply online.
- Click the link of the application form and read all the instruction carefully.
- After reading Instructions, applicant has to click on the next button to go to actual Online Application form and enter all the required details.
- After entering all the details candidate has to submit the form. During submission, the system asks “Password” to the candidate.
- After submission of form, the candidate has to pay Non Refundable online prescribed fee of Rs 3000/- through payment gateway provided for it.
- Candidate should take a printout of Receipt of online fee payment.
- ‘Log In’ Link is made available on website mahacet.org to verify the application Form.
- Candidate should log in with Application No. (User Name) and his/her unique Password to download the printout of Application Form.
- Applicants need not send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office.
Stage 2: Online Document Uploading Process
Those candidates who have filled the application form must have uploaded the documents on the same website. Candidates have to enter User name and password and upload all the relevant documents.
Stage 3: Physical Document Verification Process
List of selected candidates is uploaded on the official website. Candidates have to report at the allotted centre for physical document verification. Candidates have to carry those documents which were uploaded at the time of registration. The document verification process combines for admission to government/ corporation/ government-aided and state quota seats of central government/ unaided private university/ minority institutions from the State of Maharashtra.
Stage 4: Releasing of Common State Merit List
After document verification and after receipt of the additional incentive marks with eligibility Status of NEET PG 2021, the officials prepares and publish the Common State Merit list on the official website of State CET cell.
Stage 5: Online Preference filling process
All the candidates should fill the preferences online on the website i.e. mahacet.org and through the direct link as provided below. The details of State Quota seat matrix available on the official website for counselling and Schedule of online preference form filling process is published in due course. Maharashtra PG Medical selection list of the candidates is made based on preferences given by the candidate. Only those candidates are eligible to fill preferences who have completed the document verification stage.
Stage 6: Allocation of Seats
Seats are allotted to candidates on the basis of preference submitted by the candidate.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for counselling and admission to Maharashtra PG medical admission 2021. You can check the detailed eligibility given below.
- Candidate must be an Indian national.
- Non-Resident Indians (NRI) are eligible only for maximum 15% NRI Quota seats in the Unaided Private/Minority medical colleges. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are not eligible for any seat.
- All aspiring candidates must have qualified in NEET PG 2021.
- The candidate must have passed M.B.B.S. final examination from the colleges located in Maharashtra and completed 1-year internship training by March 31 2021.
- The candidate should have obtained registration either from the Medical Council of India or Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) or any other state Council.
- To be eligible for selection to Medical Postgraduate courses a candidate belonging to general category must secure a minimum of marks at 50th percentile while the candidates belonging to reserved category must secure minimum of marks at 40th percentile in NEET PG 2021. The PwD candidates from the general category must secure a minimum of marks at the 45th percentile in NEET PG 2021.
- Candidate belonging to ‘Creamy Layer’ among the categories (VJ) DT -A, NT-B, NT-C, NT-D, OBC, SBC, SEBC and EWS must note that the provision of the reservation is not applicable to him / her.
Documents to be required at the time of Physical Document Verification
The candidate has to present the following documents and certificates at the time of document verification.
- Online downloaded Application form NEET PG 2021.
- Copy of downloaded NEET-PG 2021 Admit Card.
- Copy of downloaded NEET-PG 2021 result/Marksheet.
- Photo ID proof (Aadhaar Card/Driving License, PAN Card, Passport)
- Nationality certificate/valid passport or School Leaving Certificate
- Maharashtra Domicile Certificate
- M.B.B.S. Degree/Passing Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate. Internship completion should not be later than March 31, 2021
- Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India or MCI.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Caste Certificate. (if applicable)
- Caste Validity Certificate (if applicable)
- Self-undertaking for the number of attempts and bond service.
- NEET PG Mark sheet
- Copy of the receipt of online payment
- Person with Disability certificate (if applicable)
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021 Reservation Criteria
Candidates can check the reservation criteria for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021 as below:
|Category||Reservation from available state quota||Reservation from private unaided institutions/colleges|
|A||Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Caste converts to Buddhism (SC)||13%||6.5%|
|B||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7%||3.5%|
|C||Vimukta Jati (VJ) DT-A||3%||1.5%|
|D||Nomadic Tribes (NT-1) NT-B||2.5%||1.25%|
|E||Nomadic Tribes (NT-2) NT-C||3.5%||1.75%|
|F||Nomadic Tribes (NT-3) NT-D||2%||1%|
|G||Other Backward Classes (OBC) including SBC||19%||9.5%|
Check out the instruction for in-service and PWD candidates from below:
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021 Fee structure
Candidates can check the last year fee structure for MD/ MS from below:
|Tuition fees||94,400/- per year|
|Hostel Fees||4000/- per year|
FAQs on Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021
Ans: State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra is responsible to conduct the counselling process for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021.
Ans: The official website for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021 is mahacet.org.
Ans: The last date to do counselling registration for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission is January 17, 2022.
Ans: Candidates have to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 3000.
Ans: The 1st selection list for Maharashtra PG Medical admission 2021 has released on January 28, 2022.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.