Admission 2018 to postgraduate medical programmes MD and MS in Maharashtra is using NEET PG scores. Candidates who qualified in National Eligibility Entrance Test can apply for Maharashtra PG Medical 2018 Admission to participate in counselling. There is a common counselling for postgraduate medical admissions which is taking place at dmer.org and mahacet.org. All the candidates interested in taking admission for these courses should appear to the NEET-PG examination declared by National Board of examinations. Selection will be carried out on the basis of NEET PG 2018 merit list. Candidates can check their complete information of Maharashtra PG Medical 2018 Admission through NEET-PG 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria, and other information on this page below.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission in PG Medical courses have to fill their application form online through the official website. All candidates are requested to read and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling and paying for the application form online.
Schedule for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2018 is given below
|Declaration of NEET PG 2018 All India Rank||15 Feb 2018|
|Online registration and application form||16 to 03 Mar 2018|
|Last date of Deposit of fee in SBI through Challan||06 Mar 2018|
|Publication of Provisional Merit list of applicants||23 Mar 2018|
|Document verification at four centres||27 to 30 Mar 2018|
|Publication of Provisional Merit||31 Mar 2018|
|Online preferences (choices) filling process||31 Mar to 3 Apr 2018|
|Declaration of list of the selected candidates of the first round||05 Apr 2018|
|Date of joining of first round||06 to 12 Apr 2018|
|Selection list of PWD||16 Apr 2018|
|Date of joining for selected PWD||16 to 20 Apr 2018|
|Selection list of PWD ( for vacant seats)||20 Apr 2018|
|Date of joining for selected PWD ( for vacant seats)||21 to 23 Apr 2018|
|Commencement of academic session||02 May 2018|
|Cut-off date of admission as per MCI guidelines||31 May 2018|
|Schedule of Second Round Counselling|
|Display of Surrendered seats of 50% All India Quota to State Quota||05 May 2018 (upto 8:00 PM)|
|Display of second round selection list on website||06 May 2018|
|Joining at allotted College for second round||07 May 2018 to 10 May 2018 (upto 5:00 PM)|
|Prescribed cut off date of Resignation, for the candidates whom the seat is allotted in First round of State Quota.||10 May 2018 (upto 5:PM)|
|Submission of status retention at respective Institute||10 May 2018 (upto 5:PM)|
|Schedule of MoP UP round of NEET – PG/MDS – 2018|
|Display of seat matrix for MoP UP round I on website||12t ay 2018 (11.00 AM)|
|Display of selection list of MoP UP round I inclusive of NRI/ PWD/ In-service Candidates||12th May, 2018 08.00 PM)|
|Joining at allotted College for mop UP round I||13 May 2018 to 15 May 2018 (upto 05.00 PM)|
|Vacant seats of Private Unaided/ Minority Medical/ Dental Institutions will be transferred to Respective Institutions.||15 May 2018 (05.00 PM)|
|Display of seat matrix for MoP UP round II on website (Applicable for Govt./ Corp./ Central Govt. Institutions only)||16 May 2018 (02.00 PM)|
|Display of selection list of MoP UP round II on website (For Govt./Corp./ Central Govt. Institutes only) .||16 May 2018 (08.00 PM)|
|Last date of joining/ cut off date at Govt. And Pvt. Institutions||18 May 2018|
Extended Schedule for Online registration and Document Verification for NEET – PG – 2018 due to Revised Cut off Scores for NEET – PG – 2018
|Activity||Date and Time|
|Online Registration on www.dmer.org & www.mahacet.org||03 to 05 May 2018|
|Payment in SBI through Challan||04 to 07 May 2018|
|Publication of provisional list of Applicants||08 May 2018 after 05:00 P.M|
|Document Verification at Department of Physiology, Grant Government Medical College, Byculla, Mumbai – 400 008.||10 to 11 May 2018|
|Online Preference (choices) filling process of newly registered candidates||09 to 11 May 2018 up to 05:00 P.M|
|Publication of provisional merit list of newly registered candidates||12 May 2018|
- Click here to check the notice regarding special round.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding vacant seats of Private Unaided/ Minority Medical/ Dental colleges.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding grievances for Mop Up round.
- Click here to download the notice regarding extended schedule.
Important Notice for PWD Category Candidates
Before filling the online preference form, candidate should read carefully the NEET-UG-2018 instructions and related notices published by this website from time to time. All the candidates should fill the preferences online on the website i.e. www.dmer.org and through the directed link provided below.
Preference Form: Click here for online preference form.
Document Verification Process
The applicants have to select the centers for Document Verification in the online registration. It is important the candidates should report at the center personally, as per their All India NEET UG Rank along with the required documents.
- Click here to view detailed schedule of document verification process.
Certificates / Documents to bring along on the day of Document Verification and Admission
- Online downloaded Application form NEET PG 2018.
- Copy of downloaded NEET-PG 2018 Admit Card iii. Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License, PAN Card, Passport).
- Copy of downloaded NEET-PG 2018 result/Marksheet.
- Nationality certificate/valid passport or School Leaving Certificate of (SSC)/HSC. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”.
- Domicile Certificate of State of Maharashtra vii. M.B.B.S. Degree/Passing Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate from university / the head of the institution or Certificate indicating likely date of completion of Internship from the head of the institution.
- Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India/MCI.
- Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the Medical College/ Institute from which the candidate has passed MBBS examination is recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Self-undertaking for the number of attempts and bond service.
- Copy of challan paid Rs.3000/-.
- Caste Certificate.
- Caste Validity Certificate.
Application Form 2018
A candidate has to submit an online application as per scheduled date. Candidates who are interested can fill their application form through official website. Candidates are advised must check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form has also been provided here as per official announcement.
Application Process is over…!!
- Click Here to check the notice regarding the Application Form.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding the extended schedule for online submission of Application Form.
- Candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or valid passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall constitute the proof of nationality.
- The Candidate must be medically fit.
- All Candidates desirous to take admission for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses under state quota or Institutional quota must have appeared for NEET-PG 2018 and declared eligible by the Competent Authority of NEET PG 2018, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Candidates who have passed postgraduate diploma course will be eligible for admission to postgraduate degree course in the same subject only through NEET-PG 2018.
- NRI candidates are not eligible for seats in Government/Corporation Medical Colleges, State quota of Central Government medical colleges/Government aided colleges/State CET Cell quota seats of Unaided Private and Minority medical colleges.
The Government of Maharashtra will use NEET PG 2018 merit list for admissions to all Government / Corporation / Private Medical Colleges Postgraduate Seats. Admission will be strictly on the basis of Eligibility declared by the State Government in due course. All the concerned candidates should note this fact.
Constitutional reservation is given here as per the last year.
|S.No.||Category||Reservation from available state quota||Reservation from private unaided institutions/colleges|
|A||Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Caste converts to Buddhism (SC)||13%||6.5%|
|B||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7%||3.5%|
|C||Vimukta Jati (VJ) DT-A||3%||1.5%|
|D||Nomadic Tribes (NT-1) NT-B||2.5%||1.25%|
|E||Nomadic Tribes (NT-2) NT-C||3.5%||1.75%|
|F||Nomadic Tribes (NT-3) NT-D||2%||1%|
|G||Other Backward Classes (OBC) including SBC||19%||9.5%|
Provisional Seat Position of Postgraduate MD/MS/Diploma Courses in Private Unaided Medical Colleges for NEET PG 2018
Provisional Seat Position for Postgraduate Diploma Courses in Government/Corporation/ Central Government / Government Aided Medical Colleges for NEET PG 2018
Provisional Seat Position of Postgraduate MD/MS Courses in Government/ Corporation /Central Government / Government Aided Medical Colleges for NEET PG 2018
Official website: www.dmer.org.