Admission 2019 to postgraduate medical programmes MD and MS in Maharashtra is using NEET PG scores. Candidates who qualified in National Eligibility Entrance Test will be able to apply for Maharashtra PG Medical 2019 Admission to participate in counseling. There is common counseling for postgraduate medical admissions which is taking place at dmer.org and mahacet.org. All the candidates interested in taking admission for these courses should appear to the NEET-PG examination declared by National Board of examinations. Selection will be carried out on the basis of NEET PG 2019 merit list. Candidates will be able to check their complete information of Maharashtra PG Medical 2019 Admission through NEET-PG 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria, and other information on this page below.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2019
Candidates seeking admission in PG Medical courses have to fill their application form online through the official website. All candidates are requested to read and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling and paying for the application form online.
Schedule for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2019 is given below
|Declaration of NEET PG 2019 All India Rank||31 Jan 2019|
|Online registration and application form||To be announced|
|Last date of Deposit of fee in SBI through Challan||To be announced|
|Publication of Provisional Merit list of applicants||To be announced|
|Document verification at four centers||To be announced|
|Publication of Provisional Merit||To be announced|
|Online preferences (choices) filling process||To be announced|
|Declaration of list of the selected candidates of the first round||To be announced|
|Date of joining of first round||To be announced|
|Selection list of PWD||To be announced|
|Date of joining for selected PWD||To be announced|
|Selection list of PWD ( for vacant seats)||To be announced|
|Date of joining for selected PWD ( for vacant seats)||To be announced|
Notice: Click here to check the instructions regarding the person With disability (PWD)
candidates for NEET-PGM-2019 / PGD-2019.
- Candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or valid passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall constitute the proof of nationality.
- The Candidate must be medically fit.
- All Candidates desirous to take admission for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses under state quota or Institutional quota must have appeared for NEET-PG 2018 and declared eligible by the Competent Authority of NEET PG 2018, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Candidates who have passed postgraduate diploma course will be eligible for admission to postgraduate degree course in the same subject only through NEET-PG 2018.
- NRI candidates are not eligible for seats in Government/Corporation Medical Colleges, State quota of Central Government medical colleges/Government aided colleges/State CET Cell quota seats of Unaided Private and Minority medical colleges.
Application Form 2019
A candidate has to submit an online application as per scheduled date. Candidates who are interested can fill their application form through official website. Candidates are advised must check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form will also provided here as per official announcement.
Before filling the online preference form, the candidate should read carefully the NEET-UG-2019 instructions and related notices published by this website from time to time. All the candidates should fill the preferences online on the website i.e. www.dmer.org and through the directed link provided below.
Document Verification Process
The applicants have to select the centers for Document Verification in the online registration. It is important the candidates should report at the center personally, as per their All India NEET UG Rank along with the required documents.
Certificates / Documents to bring along on the day of Document Verification and Admission
- Online downloaded Application form NEET PG 2019.
- Copy of downloaded NEET-PG 2019 Admit Card iii. Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License, PAN Card, Passport).
- Copy of downloaded NEET-PG 2019 result/Marksheet.
- Nationality certificate/valid passport or School Leaving Certificate of (SSC)/HSC. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”.
- Domicile Certificate of State of Maharashtra vii. M.B.B.S. Degree/Passing Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate from university / the head of the institution or Certificate indicating likely date of completion of Internship from the head of the institution.
- Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India/MCI.
- Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the Medical College/ Institute from which the candidate has passed MBBS examination is recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Self-undertaking for the number of attempts and bond service.
- Copy of challan paid Rs.3000/-.
- Caste Certificate.
- Caste Validity Certificate.
The Government of Maharashtra will use NEET PG 2019 merit list for admissions to all Government / Corporation / Private Medical Colleges Postgraduate Seats. Admission will be strictly on the basis of Eligibility declared by the State Government in due course. All the concerned candidates should note this fact.
Constitutional reservation is given here as per the last year.
|S.No.||Category||Reservation from available state quota||Reservation from private unaided institutions/colleges|
|A||Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Caste converts to Buddhism (SC)||13%||6.5%|
|B||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7%||3.5%|
|C||Vimukta Jati (VJ) DT-A||3%||1.5%|
|D||Nomadic Tribes (NT-1) NT-B||2.5%||1.25%|
|E||Nomadic Tribes (NT-2) NT-C||3.5%||1.75%|
|F||Nomadic Tribes (NT-3) NT-D||2%||1%|
|G||Other Backward Classes (OBC) including SBC||19%||9.5%|
Provisional Seat Matrix of NEET-MDS-2019 of Govt / Corporation Post
Graduate Dental Colleges
Provisional Seat Matrix of NEET-MDS-2019 of Unaided Private/ Unaided
Minority Post Graduate Dental Colleges
Official website: www.dmer.org.
For reference, Maharashtra PG Medical 2018 Admission – Download information brochure
Insofar, Only Seat matrix for NEET PG 2019 has been released. Rest of the information is as per the last year details. As soon as the conducting body releases the rest of the information, the same will be updated here accordingly.