Admission 2019 to postgraduate medical programmes MD and MS in Maharashtra is using NEET PG scores. Candidates who qualified in the National Eligibility Entrance Test can apply for Maharashtra PG Medical 2019 Admission to participate in counseling. There is common counseling for postgraduate medical admissions which is taking place at dmer.org and mahacet.org. All the candidates interested in taking admission for these courses should appear to the NEET-PG examination declared by National Board of examinations. Selection will be carried out on the basis of NEET PG 2019 merit list. Candidates can check their complete information of Maharashtra PG Medical 2019 Admission through NEET-PG 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria, and other information on this page below.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2019
Candidates seeking admission in PG Medical courses have to fill their application form online through the official website. All candidates are requested to read and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling and paying for the application form online.
Schedule for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2019 is given below
|Declaration of NEET PG 2019 All India Rank||31 Jan 2019|
|Online registration, application form and uploading of Documents||25 Feb –
|Publication of list of applicants||06 Mar 2019|
|Physical Document verification at twelve centers||13 – 20 Mar 2019|
|Publication of Common State Merit list|
|Online preferences(choices) filling process|
|Declaration of list of the selected candidates of the first round||05 April 2019|
|Last date of joining of first round||06 to 12 April 2019|
|Resigning of the allotted seat can be done from||22 April 2019 up to 05.00 pm|
|Declaration of list of selected candidate of Second round||26 April 2019|
|Last date of joining to respective colleges for Second round||03 May 2019|
|Declaration of list of selected candidate for MOP UP round||08 May 2019|
|Last date of Joining to respective colleges for MOP UP round||12 May 2019|
|Vacant seats to be surrendered to Private colleges||13 May 2019|
|Last date to filled seats at College level round||18 May 2019|
|Cut-off date of admission process as per MCI gridline||18 May 2019|
|Commencement of academic session||02 May 2019|
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Govt. of Maharashtra has released various notices regarding Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2019. Candidates can check these notices from the links provided below.
- Click here to check NEET-PG/MDS-2019 notice no 20 cancellations of allotted Post Graduate seat during first selection round.
- Click here to check notice regarding writ petition no. 2780 of 2019 and other additional government pleaders high Court, Nagpur Bench Letter dated April 12, 2019.
- Click here to check the notice of Medical Education & Drugs Department letter regarding PG Seat Matrix for A.Y. 2019-20.
- Click here to check the notice Revised In-Service PG-2019 Candidate Report from Directorate of Health Service.
- Click here to check the notice for postponement of admission procedure.
- Click here to check the notice Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Mumbai.
- Click here to check notice for Online Preference Form Filling and Admission Process.
- Click here to check candidate report from Directorate of Health Service, Mumbai.
- Click here to check the Notice no 12 regarding Extension for Physical Documents Verification Process.
- Click here to check the Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Mumbai Letter Dated 19/03/2019 regarding Writ Petition No.3035 of 2019 & Others.
- Click here to check Notice no 11 regarding order passed by Hon’ble Bombay high court at Mumbai in civil writ petition no. 3035 of 2019.
- Click here to check the Notice regarding document verification of in-service candidate as per Hon’ble High Court, Nagpur bench interim order in writ petition no. 2071/2019 NEET-PG-2019.
- Click here to check the Notice regarding UNDERTAKING from Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Mumbai regarding Postgraduate Medical & Dental Admission Process A.Y. 2019-20.
- Click here to check the Notice regarding EWS Reservation Government Resolution.
- Click here to check the Notice regarding Physical Documents Verification Process.
- Click here to check the Notice regarding the online registration process.
- Click here to check the Notice regarding online submission of documents.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2019 applicant list has been released. Candidates can check the merit list from the official website or from the link provided below.
- Click here to check the NEET PG 2019 provisional state merit list.
- Click here to check the provisional list of the registered candidate after electronic and physical document scrutiny for NEET PG 2019.
- Click here to check the list of NRI Candidates for NEET-PG.
Application Form 2019
A candidate has to submit an online application as per scheduled date. Candidates who are interested can fill their application form through the official website. Candidates are advised must check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form has been provided below.
Application process is over…!!!
- Click Here to Login.
Step to Apply Online
There are following steps which should be followed by the candidates while apply online.
- Click the link of the application form i.e. provided above.
- Instruction page will be displayed. Carefully read the Instructions for filling online form (Annexure “G”). After reading Instructions, applicant has to click NEXT button to go to actual Online Application form.
- Candidate should fill all the entries in application form.
- System will validate required fields before allowing him / her to submit.
- Before submission of Application Form, the candidate should read carefully the conditions given under “Declaration by the Candidate.” Candidate should agree to the below given conditions, before submitting the application form.
- During submission the system will ask “Password” to the candidate.
- Eligible Candidate will be able to submit the form. There is provision to make changes in the Application Form before Click on Submit Button. Candidate should verify the correctness of entries made in application form. There is no provision to make changes in the application form once Submit Button is clicked.
- After submission of form candidate has to pay Non Refundable online prescribed fee Rs.3000/- through payment gateway provided for it.
- Candidate should take printout of Receipt of online fee payment.
- ‘Log In’ Link will be available on website www.mahacet.org to verify the application Form.
- Candidate should login with Application No. (User Name) and his/her unique Password to download the printout of Application Form.
- Applicants need not send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office.
- Please note that if you commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The office will take no responsibility of any kind for such applications.
Notice for PWD Candidates
Candidates who have appeared for NEET-PGM-2019/ NEET-PGD-2019 Examination and wants to claim for PWD Quota are directed to appear for following institutes for medical board examination and submit/upload certificate of disability as per the format published by Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), New Delhi at the time of registration.
Notice: Click here to check the instructions regarding the person With disability (PWD)
candidates for NEET-PGM-2019 / PGD-2019
Online Document Uploading Process
The flow chart regarding document verification and online document uploading process is given below.
- Online document uploading.
- Candidate has to upload all the relevant documents on this site.
- Candidate can upload a document of their own or can take help of facility centers to be notified in due course by paying requisite service charges.
Notice: Click here to essential & optional document list required for verification.
- Candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or valid passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall constitute the proof of nationality.
- The Candidate must be medically fit.
- Non Resident Indians (NRI) are eligible only for maximum 15% NRI Quota seats in the Unaided Private/Minority medical colleges. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are Not eligible for any seat under Competent Authority, State CET Cell.
- All Candidates desirous to take admission for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses under state quota or Institutional quota must have appeared for NEET-PG 2019 and declared eligible by the Competent Authority of NEET PG 2019, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Candidates who have passed postgraduate diploma course will be eligible for admission to postgraduate degree course in the same subject only through NEET-PG 2019.
- All Candidates, who have passed final M.B.B.S. examination form the college situated in Maharashtra and completed/completing one-year internship training by 31st March, 2019 from a recognized medical college (Annexure-F) included in the Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 are eligible. The candidate should have obtained registration either from the Medical Council of India or Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) or other state Council will be eligible for registration for NEET-PG 2019.
- The candidates who are domiciled in the State of Maharashtra and who have obtained admission under 15% All India Quota / AIIMS / Central Government Institutions for MBBS course in the medical college / institution situated outside Maharashtra State and who have obtained the degree from a University situated outside the State of Maharashtra will also be eligible for selection process of NEET-PG 2019.
- Candidates who have passed postgraduate diploma course will be eligible for admission to Postgraduate Degree Course in the same subject only through NEET-PG 2019.
- A candidate who have completed MBBS course from Government / Corporation Colleges, have to complete bond service as per the rules and regulations framed by State Government from time to time. Such a NEETPG 2019 eligible candidate will be considered eligible for State Quota admission process only if he/she produces Bond release Certificate on the day of Physical Document Verification process either by completing bond service or by paying penalty amount to the Dean before physical document verification as per Government Resolution No. MEDD/ 1017/CR171/17/Edu-2, dated 12/10/2017 and its amendment dated 24/11/2017.
- To be eligible for selection to Medical Postgraduate courses a candidate belonging to General Category must secure minimum of marks at 50th percentile and candidate belonging to Constitutional Reservation category and Constitutional Reservation category with person with disability (PWD) claim must secure minimum of marks at 40th percentile in NEET-PG 2019. Person with disability (PWD) from general category must secure minimum of marks at 45th percentile in NEET-PG 2019.
- A Candidate belonging to ‘Creamy Layer’ amongst the categories (VJ) DT -A, NT-B, NT-C, NT-D, OBC, SBC, SEBC and EWS must note that the provision of reservation is NOT applicable to him / her.
Before filling the online preference form, the candidate should read carefully the NEET-UG-2019 instructions and related notices published by this website from time to time. All the candidates should fill the preferences online on the website i.e. www.dmer.org and through the directed link that will be provided below. The details of State Quota seat matrix available on the official website for counseling and Schedule of online preference form filling process will be published in due course. The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of preferences given by the candidate. Preferences (choices) will be allowed to fill online to those candidates who appeared for physical document verification and found to be eligible.
Document Verification Process
The applicants have to select the centers for Document Verification in the online registration. It is important the candidates should report at the center personally, as per their All India NEET Rank along with the required documents.
Certificates / Documents to bring along on the day of Document Verification and Admission
- Online downloaded Application form NEET PG 2019.
- Copy of downloaded NEET-PG 2019 Admit Card iii. Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License, PAN Card, Passport).
- Copy of downloaded NEET-PG 2019 result/Marksheet.
- Nationality certificate/valid passport or School Leaving Certificate of (SSC)/HSC. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”.
- Domicile Certificate of State of Maharashtra vii. M.B.B.S. Degree/Passing Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate from university / the head of the institution or Certificate indicating likely date of completion of Internship from the head of the institution.
- Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India/MCI.
- Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the Medical College/ Institute from which the candidate has passed MBBS examination is recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Self-undertaking for the number of attempts and bond service.
- Caste Certificate.
- Caste Validity Certificate.
The Government of Maharashtra will use NEET PG 2019 merit list for admissions to all Government / Corporation / Private Medical Colleges Postgraduate Seats. Admission will be strictly on the basis of Eligibility declared by the State Government in due course. All the concerned candidates should note this fact.
|S.No.||Category||Reservation from available state quota||Reservation from private unaided institutions/colleges|
|A||Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Caste converts to Buddhism (SC)||13%||6.5%|
|B||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7%||3.5%|
|C||Vimukta Jati (VJ) DT-A||3%||1.5%|
|D||Nomadic Tribes (NT-1) NT-B||2.5%||1.25%|
|E||Nomadic Tribes (NT-2) NT-C||3.5%||1.75%|
|F||Nomadic Tribes (NT-3) NT-D||2%||1%|
|G||Other Backward Classes (OBC) including SBC||19%||9.5%|
Candidates can now check the seat availability for the government and private collages. Through the direct link which is given below aspirants can check category wise availability of seats.
- Click here to check provision seat position for Government collages.
- Click here to check provision seat position for Private collages.
Fees structure for Maharashtra PG Medical 2019 Admission is released, now candidates can check it from the below:
Official website: www.dmer.org.
For reference, Maharashtra PG Medical 2019 Admission – Download information brochure