Admission 2020 to postgraduate medical programmes MD and MS in Maharashtra is using NEET PG scores. Candidates who qualified in the National Eligibility Entrance Test can apply for Maharashtra PG Medical 2020 Admission to participate in counseling. There is common counselling for postgraduate medical admissions which is taking place at dmer.org and mahacet.org. All the candidates interested in taking admission for these courses should appear to the NEET-PG examination declared by National Board of examinations. Selection will be carried out on the basis of NEET PG 2020 merit list. Candidates can check their complete information of Maharashtra PG Medical 2020 Admission through NEET-PG 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria, and other information on this page below.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020
Candidates seeking admission in PG Medical courses have to fill their application form online through the official website. All candidates are requested to read and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling and paying for the application form online.
Check the important dates from below.
|Online Registration||2nd week of May 2020|
|Payment of Registration fees through Online payment gateway (Nonrefundable) Rs. 3000||2nd week of May 2020|
|Uploading of all required documents after successful payment||2nd week of May 2020|
|Display List of Registered Applicant||2nd week of May 2020|
|Physical Documents Verification ( Mumbai Centre only Indian Educational Society School, Raja Shivaji Vidyasankul, Gate No.2, Hindu Colony, Dadar East, Mumbai 400014)||3rd week of May 2020|
|Physical Documents Verification of NRI & In-service Candidate at Admission Regulating Authority ( 9 floor, New Excelsior Building, A.K. Nayak Marg, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001)||3rd week of May 2020|
|Editing and Submitting of fresh Registration for SEBC Candidates Only.||3rd week of May 2020|
|Document Verification only for SEBC Candidates at State Common Entrance Test Cell, 8th Floor, New Excelsior Building, A.K.Nayak Marg, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001.||last week of May 2020|
|Publication of Revised Combined Candidates Merit list for MOP UP Round(s)||last week of May 2020|
|Online Preference (Choices) filling Process of Newly Registered Candidates||last week of May 2020|
Schedule of Admission Process
|Display of Revised Seat Matrix including surrendered seats of All India Quota||1st week of May 2020|
|Display of Revised Merit List||1st week of May 2020|
|Online fresh Preference Filling Process||2nd week of May 2020|
|Display of Revised Selection List (Revised Round)||2nd week of May 2020|
|Joining and filling status retention at allotted college of Revised Round||3rd week of May 2020|
Schedule for Institutional Level Round for Private Unaided/ Minority Medical/Dental Colleges
|Display of Vacant Seat Matrix and list of Eligible candidates of Private Unaided/Minority Medical/Dental Institutions.||last week of May 2020|
|Submission of Application by desirous candidate(s) to respective Private Institutions/College in person with photocopies of requisite documents.||last week of May 2020|
|Publication of Merit List/Selection List/Wait List on the Notice Board and Website of respective institute.||last week of May 2020|
|Last date for selected candidates to report respective institute with all original documents and requisite fees for admission||last week of May 2020|
|Publication of list of admitted candidates and vacancy||last week of May 2020|
|Last date for waitlist candidates to report respective institute with all documents and requisite fees for admission||last week of May 2020|
|Publication of list of selected candidates from reported wait listed candidates on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of respective institute.||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Publication of total list of admitted candidates on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of respective institute.||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Cut-off date for NEET PG-2020/NEET-MDS-2020 Admissions.||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Online Submission of list of admitted candidates to State CET Cell/ MUHS/ MCI/DCI on their respective portal and e-mail ID.||1st week of Jun 2020|
- Candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or valid passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall constitute the proof of nationality.
- The Candidate must be medically fit.
- Non Resident Indians (NRI) are eligible only for maximum 15% NRI Quota seats in the Unaided Private/Minority medical colleges. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are Not eligible for any seat under Competent Authority, State CET Cell.
- All Candidates desirous to take admission for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses under state quota or Institutional quota must have appeared for NEET-PG 2020 and declared eligible by the Competent Authority of NEET PG 2020, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Candidates who have passed postgraduate diploma course will be eligible for admission to postgraduate degree course in the same subject only through NEET-PG 2020.
- All Candidates, who have passed final M.B.B.S. examination form the college situated in Maharashtra and completed/completing one-year internship training by 31st March, 2020 from a recognized medical college (Annexure-F) included in the Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 are eligible. The candidate should have obtained registration either from the Medical Council of India or Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) or other state Council will be eligible for registration for NEET-PG 2020.
- The candidates who are domiciled in the State of Maharashtra and who have obtained admission under 15% All India Quota / AIIMS / Central Government Institutions for MBBS course in the medical college / institution situated outside Maharashtra State and who have obtained the degree from a University situated outside the State of Maharashtra will also be eligible for selection process of NEET-PG 2020.
- Candidates who have passed postgraduate diploma course will be eligible for admission to Postgraduate Degree Course in the same subject only through NEET-PG 2020.
- A candidate who have completed MBBS course from Government / Corporation Colleges, have to complete bond service as per the rules and regulations framed by State Government from time to time. Such a NEETPG 2020 eligible candidate will be considered eligible for State Quota admission process only if he/she produces Bond release Certificate on the day of Physical Document Verification process either by completing bond service or by paying penalty amount to the Dean before physical document verification as per Government Resolution No. MEDD/ 1017/CR171/17/Edu-2, dated 12/10/2017 and its amendment dated 24/11/2017.
- To be eligible for selection to Medical Postgraduate courses a candidate belonging to General Category must secure minimum of marks at 50th percentile and candidate belonging to Constitutional Reservation category and Constitutional Reservation category with person with disability (PWD) claim must secure minimum of marks at 40th percentile in NEET-PG 2020. The person with disability (PWD) from general category must secure a minimum of marks at the 45th percentile in NEET-PG 2020.
- A Candidate belonging to ‘Creamy Layer’ amongst the categories (VJ) DT -A, NT-B, NT-C, NT-D, OBC, SBC, SEBC and EWS must note that the provision of the reservation is NOT applicable to him / her.
Application Form 2020
A candidate has to submit an online application as per scheduled date. Candidates who are interested can fill their application form through the official website. Candidates are advised must check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form will be provided below.
Step to Apply Online
There are following steps which should be followed by the candidates while apply online.
- Click the link of the application form i.e. provided above.
- Instruction page will be displayed. Carefully read the Instructions for filling online form (Annexure “G”). After reading Instructions, applicant has to click NEXT button to go to actual Online Application form.
- Candidate should fill all the entries in application form.
- System will validate required fields before allowing him / her to submit.
- Before submission of Application Form, the candidate should read carefully the conditions given under “Declaration by the Candidate.” Candidate should agree to the below given conditions, before submitting the application form.
- During submission the system will ask “Password” to the candidate.
- Eligible Candidate will be able to submit the form. There is provision to make changes in the Application Form before Click on Submit Button. Candidate should verify the correctness of entries made in application form. There is no provision to make changes in the application form once Submit Button is clicked.
- After submission of form candidate has to pay Non Refundable online prescribed fee Rs.3000/- through payment gateway provided for it.
- Candidate should take printout of Receipt of online fee payment.
- ‘Log In’ Link will be available on website www.mahacet.org to verify the application Form.
- Candidate should login with Application No. (User Name) and his/her unique Password to download the printout of Application Form.
- Applicants need not send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office.
- Please note that if you commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The office will take no responsibility of any kind for such applications.
Before filling the online preference form, the candidate should read carefully the NEET-UG-2020 instructions and related notices published by this website from time to time. All the candidates should fill the preferences online on the website i.e. www.dmer.org and through the directed link that will be provided below. The details of State Quota seat matrix available on the official website for counseling and Schedule of online preference form filling process will be published in due course. The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of preferences given by the candidate. Preferences (choices) will be allowed to fill online to those candidates who appeared for physical document verification and found to be eligible.
Document Verification Process
The applicants have to select the centers for Document Verification in the online registration. It is important the candidates should report at the center personally, as per their All India NEET Rank along with the required documents.
Certificates / Documents to bring along on the day of Document Verification and Admission
- Online downloaded Application form NEET PG 2020.
- Copy of downloaded NEET-PG 2020 Admit Card iii. Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License, PAN Card, Passport).
- Copy of downloaded NEET-PG 2020 result/Marksheet.
- Nationality certificate/valid passport or School Leaving Certificate of (SSC)/HSC. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”.
- Domicile Certificate of State of Maharashtra vii. M.B.B.S. Degree/Passing Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate from university / the head of the institution or Certificate indicating likely date of completion of Internship from the head of the institution.
- Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India/MCI.
- Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the Medical College/ Institute from which the candidate has passed MBBS examination is recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Self-undertaking for the number of attempts and bond service.
- Caste Certificate.
- Caste Validity Certificate.
The Government of Maharashtra will use NEET PG 2020 merit list for admissions to all Government / Corporation / Private Medical Colleges Postgraduate Seats. Admission will be strictly on the basis of Eligibility declared by the State Government in due course. All the concerned candidates should note this fact.
As per last year….
|S.No.||Category||Reservation from available state quota||Reservation from private unaided institutions/colleges|
|A||Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Caste converts to Buddhism (SC)||13%||6.5%|
|B||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7%||3.5%|
|C||Vimukta Jati (VJ) DT-A||3%||1.5%|
|D||Nomadic Tribes (NT-1) NT-B||2.5%||1.25%|
|E||Nomadic Tribes (NT-2) NT-C||3.5%||1.75%|
|F||Nomadic Tribes (NT-3) NT-D||2%||1%|
|G||Other Backward Classes (OBC) including SBC||19%||9.5%|
The given fee structure is based on last year information and for reference purpose only.
Official website: www.dmer.org
For more deatils about Maharashtra PG Medical 2020 Admission, refer to 2019’s information brochure.
Insofar, official details of Maharashtra PG Medical 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.