Maharashtra PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020 – Maharashtra colleges are using NEET PG 2020 score to grant admission in MD and MS courses. Candidates who qualified in the National Eligibility Entrance Test can apply for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 to participate in counselling. There is common counselling for postgraduate medical admissions which is taking place at mahacet.org. All the candidates interested in taking admission for these courses should appear to the NEET-PG examination declared by National Board of examinations. Selection is carried out based on NEET PG 2020 merit list. Candidates can check their complete information of Maharashtra PG Medical 2020 Admission through NEET-PG 2020 from this page.
Latest: The admission schedule has been revised due to the spread of Novel Corona Virus. Check the detailed notification and revised schedule below.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020
Candidates seeking admission in PG Medical courses have to fill their application form online through the official website. All candidates are requested to read and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling and paying for the application form online.
Check the tentative dates from below
|Declaration of NEET MDS 2020 rank||30 Jan 2020|
|Releasing of Online Application Form||07 Mar 2020|
|Last date to fill Online Application Form with fees of Rs. 3000/-||13 Mar 2020|
|Last date for online registration with late fees of Rs. 4000/-||14 Mar 2020|
|Uploading of documents after successful|
|07 to 15 Mar 2020|
upto 12.00 Noon
|Display of General List of registered candidates with|
|16 Mar 2020 |
by 6.00 pm
|Physical Verification of documents at any of selected|
(to be done at the time of joining)
|Physical verification of documents of In-Service candidates |
NEET PG at Department of Physiology, Grant Govt. Medical College
& J.J. Group of Hospitals, Byculla, Mumbai
(to be done by respective establishments)
|Physical verification of documents of NRI candidates NEET PG at |
Department of Physiology, Grant Govt. Medical College & J.J. Group
of Hospitals, Byculla, Mumbai.
(to be done online)
|Editing of Reserve Category / PwD claim||18-22 Mar 2020 (upto 06:00 PM)|
|Publication of Seat Matrix||23 Mar 2020 (by 6:00 PM)|
|Publication of Common State Merit List for NEET PG 2020||24 Mar 2020|
|Online Preference Form Filling Process of eligible|
|24 to 30 Mar 2020|
|Publication of First Selection List||04 Apr 2020|
|Downloading of Selection Letter and joining at selected college||05-12 Apr 2020 (upto 5:00 PM)|
|Last date of joining of first round||12 Apr 2020|
|Declaration of list of selected candidate of Second round||26 Apr 2020|
|Last date of joining to respective colleges for second round||03 May 2020|
|Declaration of list of selected candidate for MOP UP round||08 May 2020|
|Last date of Joining to respective colleges for MOP UP round||12 May 2020|
|Vacant seats to be surrendered to Private colleges||13 May 2020|
|Last date to filled seats at College level round||18 May 2020|
|Cutoff date of admission process as per MCI gridline||18 May 2020|
|Commencement of academic session||02 May 2020|
Notification for Revised Schedule of Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020
The notification released regarding cancellation of Physical Document Verification round is provided below. Click on the image to view the notification.
List of Registered Candidates
A large number of candidates register for NEET PG exam every year. Here we are providing you the complete list of candidates in the state of Maharashtra who registered for the exam this year, alonwith their category details.
Click here to check the list of registered candidates for NEET PG 2020 in Maharashtra.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 Merit List
Official releases the common state merit list on the official website. The dean of the principle of the institute fills the vacant seats based on inter-se-merit from the list of NEET PG 2020. Seats are allotted to the candidates based on merit list. Merit list is prepared based on candidate rank in NEET PG 2020. The selection of the candidates is done based on merit and the preference submitted by the candidate. Also, the allocation of seats is done based on merit in the state of Maharashtra.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 Cut Off
Candidates can predict their chances of getting a seat on the basis of last year’s cut off ranks and cut off scores. We have provided the same for your reference here. Check from the link provided below.
Click here to check last year’s subject-wise cut-off for Maharashtra NEET PG.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 Application Process
Stage 1: Counselling Registration
Candidates who are interested can fill their application form through the official website. Candidates are advised must check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form is provided below.
- Click here to register for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 Counselling Process.
- Click here for Login Window
Steps to Apply Online
There are following steps which should be followed by the candidates while they apply online.
- Click the link of the application form and read all the instruction carefully.
- After reading Instructions, applicant has to click on the next button to go to actual Online Application form and enter all the required details.
- After entering all the details candidate has to submit the form. During submission, the system asks “Password” to the candidate.
- After submission of form, the candidate has to pay Non Refundable online prescribed fee of Rs 3000/- through payment gateway provided for it.
- Candidate should take a printout of Receipt of online fee payment.
- ‘Log In’ Link is made available on website mahacet.org to verify the application Form.
- Candidate should log in with Application No. (User Name) and his/her unique Password to download the printout of Application Form.
- Applicants need not send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office.
Stage 2: Online Document Uploading Process
Those candidates who have filled the application form must have uploaded the documents on the same website. Candidates have to enter User name and password and upload all the relevant documents.
Stage 3: Physical Document Verification Process
List of selected candidates is uploaded on the official website. Candidates have to report at the allotted centre for physical document verification. Candidates have to carry those documents which were uploaded at the time of registration. The document verification process combines for admission to government/ corporation/ government-aided and state quota seats of central government/ unaided private university/ minority institutions from the State of Maharashtra.
Stage 4: Releasing of Common State Merit List
After document verification and after receipt of the additional incentive marks with eligibility Status of NEET PG 2020, the officials prepares and publish the Common State Merit list on the official website of State CET cell.
Stage 5: Online Preference filling process
All the candidates should fill the preferences online on the website i.e. mahacet.org and through the direct link as provided below. The details of State Quota seat matrix available on the official website for counselling and Schedule of online preference form filling process is published in due course. The selection of the candidates is made based on preferences given by the candidate. Only those candidates are eligible to fill preferences who have completed the document verification stage.
Stage 6: Allocation of Seats
Seats are allotted to candidates on the basis of preference submitted by the candidate.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for counselling and admission to Maharashtra PG medical admission 2020. You can check the detailed eligibility given below.
- Candidate must be an Indian national.
- Non-Resident Indians (NRI) are eligible only for maximum 15% NRI Quota seats in the Unaided Private/Minority medical colleges. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are not eligible for any seat.
- All aspiring candidates must have qualified in NEET PG 2020.
- The candidate must have passed M.B.B.S. final examination from the colleges located in Maharashtra and completed 1-year internship training by March 31 2020.
- The candidate should have obtained registration either from the Medical Council of India or Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) or any other state Council.
- To be eligible for selection to Medical Postgraduate courses a candidate belonging to general category must secure a minimum of marks at 50th percentile while the candidates belonging to reserved category must secure minimum of marks at 40th percentile in NEET PG 2020. The PwD candidates from the general category must secure a minimum of marks at the 45th percentile in NEET PG 2020.
- Candidate belonging to ‘Creamy Layer’ among the categories (VJ) DT -A, NT-B, NT-C, NT-D, OBC, SBC, SEBC and EWS must note that the provision of the reservation is not applicable to him / her.
Documents to be required at the time of Physical Document Verification
The candidate has to present the following documents and certificates at the time of document verification.
- Online downloaded Application form NEET PG 2020.
- Copy of downloaded NEET-PG 2020 Admit Card.
- Copy of downloaded NEET-PG 2020 result/Marksheet.
- Photo ID proof (Aadhaar Card/Driving License, PAN Card, Passport)
- Nationality certificate/valid passport or School Leaving Certificate
- Maharashtra Domicile Certificate
- M.B.B.S. Degree/Passing Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate. Internship completion should not be later than March 31, 2020
- Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India or MCI.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Caste Certificate. (if applicable)
- Caste Validity Certificate (if applicable)
- Self-undertaking for the number of attempts and bond service.
- NEET PG Mark sheet
- Copy of the receipt of online payment
- Person with Disability certificate (if applicable)
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 Reservation Criteria
Candidates can check the reservation criteria for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 as below:
|Category||Reservation from available state quota||Reservation from private unaided institutions/colleges|
|A||Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Caste converts to Buddhism (SC)||13%||6.5%|
|B||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7%||3.5%|
|C||Vimukta Jati (VJ) DT-A||3%||1.5%|
|D||Nomadic Tribes (NT-1) NT-B||2.5%||1.25%|
|E||Nomadic Tribes (NT-2) NT-C||3.5%||1.75%|
|F||Nomadic Tribes (NT-3) NT-D||2%||1%|
|G||Other Backward Classes (OBC) including SBC||19%||9.5%|
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 Fee structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for MD/ MS from the link given below:
|Tuition fees||94,400/- per year|
|Hostel Fees||4000/- per year|
Official website: mahacet.org
For more details about Maharashtra PG Medical 2020 Admission, refer to information brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.