Maharashtra PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020 – Candidate can now check the Revised Provisional Combined State Merit List of NEET MDS for Maharashtra PG Medical 2020. The mop-up round 1 selection list is available for MD/MS/Diploma Courses. Those who joined earlier virtually have to report physically now with all the documents. Maharashtra colleges are using NEET PG 2020 score to grant admission in MD and MS courses. Candidates who qualified in the National Eligibility Entrance Test can apply for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020. There is common counselling for postgraduate medical admissions which is taking place at mahacet.org. All the candidates interested in taking admission for these courses should appear to the NEET-PG examination declared by National Board of examinations. Selection is carried out based on NEET PG 2020 merit list. Candidates can check the complete information of Maharashtra PG Medical 2020 Admission through NEET-PG 2020 from this page.
– The Mop-up Round 3 selected list is out for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020. Check Here
– NEET PGM 2020 List of candidates who have opted Out/Quit from Mop Up-3 round has been released. Check Here.
– CET Cell has released the Guidelines for the institution-level round while filling vacant Seats. Scroll down to check.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020
Candidates seeking admission in PG Medical courses have to fill their application form online through the official website. All candidates are requested to read and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling and paying for the application form online.
Check the tentative dates from below
|Declaration of NEET MDS 2020 rank||30 Jan 2020|
|Releasing of Online Application Form||07 Mar 2020|
|Last date to fill Online Application Form with fees of Rs. 3000/-||13 Mar 2020|
|Last date for online registration with late fees of Rs. 4000/-||14 Mar 2020|
|Uploading of documents after successful|
|07 to 15 Mar 2020|
upto 12.00 Noon
|Display of General List of registered candidates with|
|16 Mar 2020|
by 6.00 pm
|Physical Verification of documents at any of selected|
(to be done at the time of joining)
|Physical verification of documents of In-Service candidates|
NEET PG at Department of Physiology, Grant Govt. Medical College
& J.J. Group of Hospitals, Byculla, Mumbai
(to be done by respective establishments)
|Physical verification of documents of NRI candidates NEET PG at|
Department of Physiology, Grant Govt. Medical College & J.J. Group
of Hospitals, Byculla, Mumbai.
(to be done online)
|Editing of Reserve Category / PwD claim||18-22 Mar 2020 (upto 06:00 PM)|
|Publication of Seat Matrix|
|Publication of Common State Merit List for NEET PG 2020|
|Online Preference Form Filling Process of eligible|
|Publication of First Selection List|
|Downloading of Selection Letter and joining at selected college|
|Physical Reporting for Round 1|
|Publication of Selection List for Round 2||07 Jul 2020|
|Mop up Round|
|Display of selection list of MOP UP round I||22 Jul 2020|
|Physical Joining at allotted College along with the original|
document for MOP UP round I
|22-25 Jul 2020|
|Display of vacant seats matrix and Selection list of Mop up Round 2||26 Jul 2020|
|Display of Vacant seat matrix of Private Unaided/ Minority|
Medical Institutions which will be transferred to Respective
|26 Jul 2020|
|Joining at Allotted College for Mop up Round 2||27-31 Jul 2020|
|Cut-off date for NEET PG-2020 admissions at Government|
and Private/Minority Institutions.
|31 Jul 2020|
|Online Submission of list of admitted candidates to State CET|
Cell/ MUHS/ MCI on their respective portal and e-mail ID.
|31 Jul 2020|
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 – Latest Notices
- Click here to check the notice for Guidelines for the institution-level round while filling vacant Seats.
- Click here to check the notice for the Revised schedule for NEET PG 2020 MOP UP rounds & Institutional round.
- Click here to check the notice for Extended Schedule for Online registration and Document Verification for NEET – PG – 2020 due to lowered cut off percentile.
- Click here to check Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 Notice for Permission for Online Joining of Candidates to allotted seat in round 2 of State Counselling.
- Click here to get Schedule for NEET PG 2020 Second Round, MOP UP round(s), and Institutional level round
- Click here to get NEET PG 2020 Seat Matrix of Newly available seats in LTMC, Mumbai
- Click here to get NEET PG 2020 Seat Matrix of AIQ surrender seats (Degree)
- Click here to get NEET PG 2020 Seat Matrix of AIQ surrender seats (Diploma)
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 – Clarification Regarding Physical Reporting
Click here to download this clarification notice.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020- Notice for Round 1 Physical Reporting
Click here to check the complete notice.
Advisory Notice for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020
A notice has been released by Maharashtra Government for the candidates and students. You can check from here-
Click here to download the Advisory.
Notice for Cancellation of AIQ Seat before Joining State Quota Seat
Any such Candidate who wishes to participate in State Quota Counseling should resign the All India Seat and submit resignation letter before Joining State Quota Seat. Concerned colleges should ensure that the candidate submits a resignation letter before Joining. Candidate can check the notice and list of candidates holing AIQ Admission from below.
- Click here to check the notice for cancellation of AIQ Seat before Joining State Quota Seat for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020.
Notification for Revised Schedule of Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020
Notification for revised schedule for publication of Merit List has been released. Candidate can check the same from below:
- Click here to download the above notice.
Notice for Postponement of 1st Selection List of NEET PGM 2020
Check the official notice for the postponement of release of 1st selection list from below:
Click here to download the above notice.
NEET PGM In-service Candidate Report
Candidate can check the NEET PGM In-service candidate report from Directorate of Health Service from below:
Click here to check the list of NEET PGM In-service candidate report.
List of Registered Candidates
A large number of candidates register for NEET PG exam every year. Here we are providing you the complete list of candidates in the state of Maharashtra who registered for the exam this year, alonwith their category details.
Click here to check the list of registered candidates for NEET PG 2020 in Maharashtra.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 Merit List
NEET PG 2020 Provisional combined merit list on the official website. The dean of the principle of the institute fills the vacant seats based on inter-se-merit from the list of NEET PG 2020. Seats are allotted to the candidates based on the merit list. Merit list is prepared based on candidate rank in NEET PG 2020. The selection of the candidates is done based on merit and the preference submitted by the candidate. Also, the allocation of seats is done based on merit in the state of Maharashtra.
- Click here to Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 (NEET PG 2020) Provisional combined merit list.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 Cut Off
Candidates can predict their chances of getting a seat on the basis of last year’s cut off ranks and cut off scores. We have provided the same for your reference here. Check from the link provided below.
Click here to check last year’s subject-wise cut-off for Maharashtra NEET PG.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 Application Process
Stage 1: Counselling Registration
Candidates who are interested can fill their application form through the official website. Candidates are advised must check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form is provided below.
- Click here to register for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 Counselling Process.
- Click here for Login Window
Steps to Apply Online
There are following steps which should be followed by the candidates while they apply online.
- Click the link of the application form and read all the instruction carefully.
- After reading Instructions, applicant has to click on the next button to go to actual Online Application form and enter all the required details.
- After entering all the details candidate has to submit the form. During submission, the system asks “Password” to the candidate.
- After submission of form, the candidate has to pay Non Refundable online prescribed fee of Rs 3000/- through payment gateway provided for it.
- Candidate should take a printout of Receipt of online fee payment.
- ‘Log In’ Link is made available on website mahacet.org to verify the application Form.
- Candidate should log in with Application No. (User Name) and his/her unique Password to download the printout of Application Form.
- Applicants need not send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office.
Stage 2: Online Document Uploading Process
Those candidates who have filled the application form must have uploaded the documents on the same website. Candidates have to enter User name and password and upload all the relevant documents.
Stage 3: Physical Document Verification Process
List of selected candidates is uploaded on the official website. Candidates have to report at the allotted centre for physical document verification. Candidates have to carry those documents which were uploaded at the time of registration. The document verification process combines for admission to government/ corporation/ government-aided and state quota seats of central government/ unaided private university/ minority institutions from the State of Maharashtra.
Stage 4: Releasing of Common State Merit List
After document verification and after receipt of the additional incentive marks with eligibility Status of NEET PG 2020, the officials prepares and publish the Common State Merit list on the official website of State CET cell.
Stage 5: Online Preference filling process
All the candidates should fill the preferences online on the website i.e. mahacet.org and through the direct link as provided below. The details of State Quota seat matrix available on the official website for counselling and Schedule of online preference form filling process is published in due course. The selection of the candidates is made based on preferences given by the candidate. Only those candidates are eligible to fill preferences who have completed the document verification stage.
Stage 6: Allocation of Seats
Seats are allotted to candidates on the basis of preference submitted by the candidate.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for counselling and admission to Maharashtra PG medical admission 2020. You can check the detailed eligibility given below.
- Candidate must be an Indian national.
- Non-Resident Indians (NRI) are eligible only for maximum 15% NRI Quota seats in the Unaided Private/Minority medical colleges. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are not eligible for any seat.
- All aspiring candidates must have qualified in NEET PG 2020.
- The candidate must have passed M.B.B.S. final examination from the colleges located in Maharashtra and completed 1-year internship training by March 31 2020.
- The candidate should have obtained registration either from the Medical Council of India or Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) or any other state Council.
- To be eligible for selection to Medical Postgraduate courses a candidate belonging to general category must secure a minimum of marks at 50th percentile while the candidates belonging to reserved category must secure minimum of marks at 40th percentile in NEET PG 2020. The PwD candidates from the general category must secure a minimum of marks at the 45th percentile in NEET PG 2020.
- Candidate belonging to ‘Creamy Layer’ among the categories (VJ) DT -A, NT-B, NT-C, NT-D, OBC, SBC, SEBC and EWS must note that the provision of the reservation is not applicable to him / her.
Documents to be required at the time of Physical Document Verification
The candidate has to present the following documents and certificates at the time of document verification.
- Online downloaded Application form NEET PG 2020.
- Copy of downloaded NEET-PG 2020 Admit Card.
- Copy of downloaded NEET-PG 2020 result/Marksheet.
- Photo ID proof (Aadhaar Card/Driving License, PAN Card, Passport)
- Nationality certificate/valid passport or School Leaving Certificate
- Maharashtra Domicile Certificate
- M.B.B.S. Degree/Passing Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate. Internship completion should not be later than March 31, 2020
- Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India or MCI.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Caste Certificate. (if applicable)
- Caste Validity Certificate (if applicable)
- Self-undertaking for the number of attempts and bond service.
- NEET PG Mark sheet
- Copy of the receipt of online payment
- Person with Disability certificate (if applicable)
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
Before proceeding in the admission process candidate need to check the seat matrix.
- Click here to check the Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 NEET PG provisional seat matrix for MOP UP -1 round.
- Click here to check Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 (Degree) Seat Matrix for Govt, Govt Aided, Corporation colleges.
- Click here to check Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 (Diploma) Seat Matrix for Govt, Govt Aided, Corporation college.
- Click here to check Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 Seat Matrix for Private, Unaided, Minority Colleges.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 Reservation Criteria
Candidates can check the reservation criteria for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 as below:
|Category||Reservation from available state quota||Reservation from private unaided institutions/colleges|
|A||Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Caste converts to Buddhism (SC)||13%||6.5%|
|B||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7%||3.5%|
|C||Vimukta Jati (VJ) DT-A||3%||1.5%|
|D||Nomadic Tribes (NT-1) NT-B||2.5%||1.25%|
|E||Nomadic Tribes (NT-2) NT-C||3.5%||1.75%|
|F||Nomadic Tribes (NT-3) NT-D||2%||1%|
|G||Other Backward Classes (OBC) including SBC||19%||9.5%|
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 Fee structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for MD/ MS from the link given below:
|Tuition fees||94,400/- per year|
|Hostel Fees||4000/- per year|
Official website: mahacet.org
For more details about Maharashtra PG Medical 2020 Admission, refer to information brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.