Maharashtra PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020: Maharashtra colleges are using NEET PG 2020 score to grant admission in MD and MS courses. Candidates who qualified in the National Eligibility Entrance Test can apply for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 to participate in counseling. There is common counselling for postgraduate medical admissions which is taking place at mahacet.org. All the candidates interested in taking admission for these courses should appear to the NEET-PG examination declared by National Board of examinations. Selection will be carried out on the basis of NEET PG 2020 merit list. Candidates can check their complete information of Maharashtra PG Medical 2020 Admission through NEET-PG 2020 from this page.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020
Candidates seeking admission in PG Medical courses have to fill their application form online through the official website. All candidates are requested to read and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling and paying for the application form online.
Check the tentative dates from below
|Declaration of NEET MDS 2020 rank||4th week of Jan 2020|
|Releasing of Online Application Form||4th week of Feb 2020|
|Last date to fill Online Application Form||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Publication of List of Candidates||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Publication of Common State Merit List||To be announced|
|Online Preference filling process||To be announced|
|Declaration of List of selected candidates for first round||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Last date of joining of college for First round||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Declaration of list of selected candidates for second round||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Last date of joining of college for second round||1st week of May 2020|
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for counselling and admission to Maharashtra PG medical admission 2020. You can check the detailed eligibility given below.
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Non Resident Indians (NRI) are eligible only for maximum 15% NRI Quota seats in the Unaided Private/Minority medical colleges. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are Not eligible for any seat.
- All aspiring candidates must have qualified in NEET PG 2020.
- The candidate must have passed M.B.B.S. final examination from the colleges located in Maharashtra and completed 1-year internship training by 31st March, 2020.
- The candidate should have obtained registration either from the Medical Council of India or Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) or any other state Council.
- To be eligible for selection to Medical Postgraduate courses a candidate belonging to general category must secure a minimum of marks at 50th percentile while the candidates belonging to reserved category must secure minimum of marks at 40th percentile in NEET PG 2020. The PwD candidates from general category must secure a minimum of marks at the 45th percentile in NEET PG 2020.
- Candidate belonging to ‘Creamy Layer’ among the categories (VJ) DT -A, NT-B, NT-C, NT-D, OBC, SBC, SEBC and EWS must note that the provision of the reservation is not applicable to him / her.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 Counselling Process
Stage 1: Counselling Registration
Candidates who are interested can fill their application form through the official website. Candidates are advised must check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form will be provided below.
Steps to Apply Online
There are following steps which should be followed by the candidates while they apply online.
- Click the link of the application form and read all the instruction carefully. .
- After reading Instructions, applicant has to click NEXT button to go to actual Online Application form and enter all the required details.
- After entering all the details candidate has to submit the form. During submission the system will ask “Password” to the candidate.
- After submission of form candidate has to pay Non Refundable online prescribed fee of Rs 3000/- through payment gateway provided for it.
- Candidate should take printout of Receipt of online fee payment.
- ‘Log In’ Link will be available on website mahacet.org to verify the application Form.
- Candidate should login with Application No. (User Name) and his/her unique Password to download the printout of Application Form.
- Applicants need not send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office.
Stage 2: Online Document Uploading Process
Those candidates who have filled the application form must have uploaded the documents on the same website. Candidates have to enter User name and password and upload all the relevant documents.
Stage 3: Physical Document Verification Process
List of selected candidates will be uploaded on the official website. Candidates will have to report at the allotted centre for physical document verification. Candidates have to carry those documents which was uploaded at the time of registration. Document verification process will be combine for admission to government/ corporation/ government aided and state quota seats of central government/ unaided private university/ minority institutions from State of Maharashtra.
Stage 4: Releasing of Common State Merit List
After document verification and after receipt of the additional incentive marks with eligibility Status of NEET PG 2020, the officials will prepare and publish the Common State Merit list on the official website of State CET cell.
Stage 5: Online Preference filling process
All the candidates should fill the preferences online on the website i.e. mahacet.org and through the directed link that will be provided below. The details of State Quota seat matrix available on the official website for counseling and Schedule of online preference form filling process will be published in due course. The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of preferences given by the candidate. Only those candidates are eligible to fill preferences who successfully completed the document verification stage.
Stage 6: Allocation of Seats
Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of preference submitted by the candidate.
Documents to be required at the time of Physical Document Verification
The candidate has to present the following documents and certificates at the time of document verification.
- Online downloaded Application form NEET PG 2020.
- Copy of downloaded NEET-PG 2020 Admit Card.
- Copy of downloaded NEET-PG 2020 result/Marksheet.
- Photo ID proof (Aadhaar Card/Driving License, PAN Card, Passport)
- Nationality certificate/valid passport or School Leaving Certificate
- Maharashtra Domicile Certificate
- M.B.B.S. Degree/Passing Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India or MCI.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Caste Certificate. (if applicable)
- Caste Validity Certificate (if applicable)
- Self-undertaking for the number of attempts and bond service.
- NEET PG Mark sheet
- Copy of the receipt of online payment
- Person with Disability certificate (if applicable)
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 Merit List
Official will publish the Common State merit list on the official website. The dean of the principle of the institute will fill the vacant seats on the basis of inter-se-merit from the list of NEET PG 2020. Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit list. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate rank in NEET PG 2020. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit and the preference submitted by the candidate. Also, allocation of seats will be done on the basis of merit in the state of Maharashtra.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 Reservation Criteria
Candidates can check the reservation criteria for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 as below:
|S.No.||Category||Reservation from available state quota||Reservation from private unaided institutions/colleges|
|A||Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Caste converts to Buddhism (SC)||13%||6.5%|
|B||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7%||3.5%|
|C||Vimukta Jati (VJ) DT-A||3%||1.5%|
|D||Nomadic Tribes (NT-1) NT-B||2.5%||1.25%|
|E||Nomadic Tribes (NT-2) NT-C||3.5%||1.75%|
|F||Nomadic Tribes (NT-3) NT-D||2%||1%|
|G||Other Backward Classes (OBC) including SBC||19%||9.5%|
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2020 Fee structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for MD/ MS from the link given below:
Click Here to check the Fee Structure as per previous year.
Official website: mahacet.org
For more details about Maharashtra PG Medical 2020 Admission, refer to 2019’s information brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.