Bihar MBBS Admission 2019- The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is conducting the Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (UGMAC) 2019 for admission in the first year UG Medical Courses (MBBS). The admission to the Bihar MBBS Admission 2019 is on the basis of the merit-list/Rank-List of UG NEET 2019 which is conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency). Aspirants those who are willing to participate in Bihar MBBS Admission 2019, can now apply online, candidates are advised to submit the online application form before the due date, which is June 25, 2019. The applicants are also required to submit the print out of the completed application form along with the relevant documents.
As per the information brochure, the applicants may compete against a total of 990 seats in different govt. medical/dental colleges in the state of Bihar. However, the number of seats in the Private Medical colleges shall be made available at the time of counseling. Candidates can check here complete details about the Bihar MBBS Admission 2019 from this page.
Bihar MBBS Admission 2019
The registration, as well as seat allotment, will be done online. The candidates will be informed about the details of the counseling program with the publication of merit list of UGMAC-2019. Candidates can check here the schedule for Bihar UGMAC 2019 as in the table below.
|Events||Date & Time|
|Online registration start date||19 Jun 2019|
|Last date for online registration||25 Jun 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Last date for payment through challan||26 Jun 2019|
|Last date of payment through online mode||26 Jun 2019 (11:59 P.M.)|
|Publication of Merit List||28 Jun 2019 (8:00 P.M.)|
|Seat matrix and Business rule posting on website||30 Jun 2019|
|Starting Date for Editing of Choices||23 Jul 2019|
|Last Date for Editing & Choice locking||25 Jul 2019|
|Final Provisional Seat Allotment Result publication date||27 Jul 2019|
|Booking of slots for Document verification & Downloading of Allotment Order||27 – 29 Jul 2019|
|Document Verification Schedule for Revised 1st round Counselling||30 Jul – 02 Aug 2019|
Click here to check the Fresh Choice Filling for DQ Candidates & Time Schedule for Second Online Counselling for Admission in Under Graduate Medical/Dental/B.V.Sc.& A.H. Courses in Govt & Private Medical Medical colleges & Govt. Bihar Veterinary Colleges on the basis of NEET-(UG)-2019
Click here to check the schedule for first online counselling for admission in under Graduate Medical under Graduate Medical/Dental/B.V.Sc.& A.H. Courses in Govt & Private Medical Medical colleges & Govt. Bihar Veterinary Colleges on the basis of NEET-(UG)-2019.
Note: Candidates, who have filled online application form for appearing in UGMAC-2019 previously, can edit their online application form to remove discrepancy, if any, on July 30, 2019.
Click here to check the Important Notice Regarding Fee Submission for admission to Private Medical Medical colleges.
Bihar MBBS 2019 Merit List
The BCECEB has released the state merit list on the basis of UG NEET 2019. The merit list has been published for admission to 85% state quota seats in government medical and dental colleges located in the state. The applicants must note that the counseling for 15% all India quota seats will be done by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The Bihar MBBS Admission 2019 Merit List consists the name of the candidate, NEET 2019 roll number, NEET 2019 All India Rank, State Rank of Bihar, Date of Birth and Total Percentile secured, etc.
Rank Card: Click here to download the rank card for UGMAC-2019.
Cut Off: Click Here to check UGMAC-2019 Cutoff Rank & Marks for First round Counselling.
Bihar MBBS 2019 Application Form
The application form for UGMAC 2019 is now available and a direct link for the online application form is given as per the schedule and official website. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria, before filling & submitting the application form. Also, candidates must go through the schedule table mentioned above to check the deadline for submitting the application form. The candidates can apply for UGMAC 2019 by following the steps as given below:
Application Form: Click here to apply online for UGMAC-2019 of Bihar MBBS Admission 2019.
Step 1: Registration:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to register online for Bihar MBBS Admission 2019.
Fill in the required details which will be asked in step one such as email id, mobile no. etc.
- The candidate will receive an email and SMS. The received email and SMS will contain an “Activation Code” which is to be used by the candidate to activate his/her account.
- The candidate should click “Activate Your Account” Button and enter the email-id and received activation code to activate his/her account. Thereafter click the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the details, the applicant needs to click on the “Sign-in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further.
Step 2: Personal Information :
- After successful registration and activating the account, the candidate should again “Sign in” to his/her account and thereafter complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen.
- Then click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature :
- After entering the personal information the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same.
- After uploading the photo and signature click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step Four: Educational Information: After uploading the scanned photo and signature the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on “Save & Continue” button.
- After entering educational information the candidate must verify all the information given by him/her while verifying the information provided in step-2, step-3, and step-4.
- If any information is found wrong, then the candidate should click “Back to Edit” button and make required corrections.
- Thereafter the candidate should click “Save & Continue” button to update the entered information.
If the preview of application form is found to be correct, then the candidate gives his/her Declaration and click the “Confirm & Submit” button to proceed to pay Examination Fee as per Step-Six.
Step 6: Counselling Fee:
- After the preview of the Application Form and submitting the same, the candidate should click “Proceed to Payment” button and complete the payment procedure according to instructions appeared on the computer screen regarding payment of Counselling Fee.
- There are following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee.
- Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select offline/NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the printout of the same. Thereafter visiting any Bank up to scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through Challan mode.
- Payment by Online Mode: If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode e.g. Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment” should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
|Category||Counseling Fee charges|
|General / BC/ EBC||Rs. 1200|
|SC / ST / DQ||Rs. 600|
Note: Paid Counselling Fee will not be refunded.
Step Seven Download Part-A & Part-B : After payment of Counselling Fee up to scheduled date and time, the candidate must download Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part-B) of online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely in his/her supervision, because it contains all information provided by the candidate and the UGMAC-ID made available by the Board for further process during counseling.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form
The applicants need to submit the print out of the ‘Online’ filled in Application Form both Part-A & Part-B along with the following:
- Original Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2019
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- All the Certificate/documents in original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Medical / Dental Colleges.
- Six copies of the passport size photographs, same as pasted by the candidate on the Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2019.
- Download & print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of UGMAC-2019.
- Aadhar Card.
- Other documents required (if applicable) such as DQ (PH) certificate.
Bihar MBBS Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as laid down by BCECE. The eligibility criteria for Bihar MBBS Admission 2019 is as follows:
- The candidate must be a domicile of Bihar claiming admissions under 85% state quota seats.
- The applicants must have passed the 12th class examination under 10+2 system conducted by the CBSE/ Council of the Indian School Certificate Examination with subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English
- Only candidates who have studied 11th & 12th in Bihar are allowed to participate in the counseling.
- The applicants should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks for General, (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC and 45% for Gen-PWD category candidates) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology.
- It shall be necessary for a candidate to qualify the NEET-2019 exam with a minimum of the 50th percentile, 45th percentile for UR-PwD and 40th percentile for SC, ST, OBC, SC- PwD, ST- PwD & OBC- PwD candidates.
Counseling of NEET-(UGMAC)-2019
The counseling program for admissions to the first year of MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BUMS courses based on the merit/rank list of NEET(UG)-2019 will start on scheduled date for the candidates who are eligible on the basis of NEET (UG)-2019 against State Quota MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BUMS seats for Govt. Medical / Dental / Ayurvedic/ Homoeopathic/ Tibbi Colleges and Private Medical / Dental Colleges of Bihar and who have applied Online for participating in the counseling/seat allotment for the same.
Each candidate who is eligible has to appear for counseling on the scheduled date along with a hard copy of already ‘Online’ filled part-A and filled Part-B of the application form / the original certificates & documents and other required enclosures. After verification of certificates/documents/ identity, the course/institution will be allotted merit/rank wise to eligible candidates as per prospectus of UGMAC-2019.
All the certificates included in the list given below, if applicable, must be submitted in original by every candidate at the time of his/ her Counselling / Allotment on the scheduled date:
- Original Admit Card of NEET (UG)-2019.
- Original Scorecard of NEET(UG)-2019
- Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent Examination.
- Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate Sc/equivalent Examination.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- All the Certificates in Original as per the requirements.
- Six copies of the passport size Photograph, same as pasted by the candidate on the Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2019.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- A downloaded & printed copy of Online filled in Application Form (Part-A & Part-B) UGMAC-2019
- Any other documents required such as DQ (PH) certificate.
Seats will be reserved as per the following table for UGMAC-2019.
|Category||Reservation of seats|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||03%|
Note: The rest of the 50% seats shall be reserved for the Open Merit List.
As per information brochure, the total seats available in different Government Medical colleges in the state of Bihar is as follows:
|Medical College||Total seats||Central nominees||All India quota seats||Seats Available for counseling|
|Vardhman Medical College, Pawapuri, Nalanda||100||–||15||85|
|Patna Dental College, Patna||40||4||6||30|
Official Website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in