The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will conduct the Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (UGMAC) 2018 for admission to the first year UG Medical Courses (MBBS). The admission to the Bihar MBBS 2018 will be on the basis of the merit-list / Rank-List of NEET 2018 to be conducted by the CBSE. Aspirants desirous of taking Bihar MBBS Admission 2018, will have to apply online and submit the online application form before the due date. The applicants may require to submit print out of the completed application form along with the relevant documents.
As per last year’s information, the applicants may compete against a total of 990 seats in different govt. medical/ dental colleges in the state of Bihar. However, the number of seats in the Private Medical colleges shall be made available at the time of counselling. Candidates can check here complete details about the Bihar MBBS Admission 2018.
Bihar MBBS Admission 2018
Candidates can check here the expected schedule for Bihar UGMAC 2018 as in the table below.
|Online registration for Bihar MBBS Admission 2018 shall begin from||02nd week of Jul 2018|
|Last date for online registration||03rd week of Jul 2018|
|Payment through challan shall be accepted till||03rd week of Jul 2018|
|Submission of online application along with payment through online mode||03rd week of Jul 2018|
|Tentative date for Counselling||04th week of Jul 2018|
Bihar MBBS Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions as laid down by BCECE. The eligibility criteria for Bihar MBBS Admission 2018 is as follows:
- The candidate must be domicile of Bihar claiming admissions under 85% state quota seats.
- The applicants must have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system conducted by the CBSE/ Council of the Indian School Certificate Examination with subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English
- Only candidates who have studied 11th & 12th in Bihar are allowed to participate in the counselling.
- The applicants should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks for General, (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC and 45% for Gen-PWD category candidates) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology.
- It shall be necessary for a candidate to qualify the NEET-2018 exam with a minimum of the 50th percentile, 45th percentile for UR-PwD and 40th percentile for SC, ST, OBC, SC- PwD, ST- PwD & OBC- PwD candidates.
Bihar MBBS 2018 Application Form
The application form for UGMAC 2018 shall be available online at bceceboard.com. The candidates can apply for UGMAC 2018 by following the steps as given below:
Step 1: Registration:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to register online for Bihar MBBS Admission 2018.
- Fill in the required details such as Name of the Applicant, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc and submit the information.
- After submitting the details, the applicants will receive the UGMAC login ID and Password on their registered Email ID and mobile number.
Step 2: Counselling Fee:
- After successful login, the candidate will proceed to make payment of the Counselling Fee.
- There are two modes of payment :
- Payment by Bank Challan: If a candidate wants to make the payment of the counselling fee through challan mode, click on ‘Print Challan’ button. After clicking, a Bank Challan shall appear in a triplicate form which the candidate will be required to download. Deposit the requisite amount.
- Payment by Online Mode: If a candidate wants to make payment through Online Mode, click on ‘Online Payment’ link. After clicking, the candidate can make payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card of any bank as given on the website.
|Category||Counselling Fee charges|
|General / BC/ EBC||Rs. 1200|
|SC / ST / DQ||Rs. 600|
Step 3: Fill in Details in the online application: After the completion of Step-2, next candidates need to fill in their personal details, educational qualification details, and other details in the online application.
Step 4: Upload Scan Images in the application form: After filling in necessary details, applicants shall need to upload a scanned copy of their passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications.
Step 5: Submit the online application and take a print out of it:
- Before finally submitting the online application, candidates need to ensure that the details given in the application form are correct.
- After final submission of the online Application Form, there shall be no provision for any rectification/modification in the online submitted Application Form.
- On completion of all the steps of Application Form, applicants need to download and take print out of the completely filled online Application Form in the format of (Part-A & Part-B) must be obtained which will appear on the computer screen.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form
The applicants need to submit the print out of the ‘Online’ filled in Application Form both Part-A & Part-B along with the following:
- Applicants shall have to paste a Passport size photograph (the same as scanned and submitted online) at the given space
- Put signature in Hindi and English (Not in Capital letter) at given space.
- Declaration form as in Part-B in candidate’s own your own handwriting
- The Board’s Copy of the paid challan, if payment done by Challan mode.
- Marksheet and Admit card of 10+2/I.SC or equivalent examination by relevant Board/ Council
- Passing certificate of 10+2/I.SC or equivalent examination by relevant Board/ Council
- Marksheet and Admit Card of 10th/ equivalent examination Marksheet/ Certificate/ Admit Card
- Caste Certificate and Permanent Resident Certificate issued by CO & Countersigned by SDO(Civil)/ DM of Permanent Residence
- Character Certificate issued by Head of Institution last attended/ studied.
- Income certificate issued by CO & Countersigned by SDO(Civil)/ DM of Permanent Residence (if needed)
- NEET 2018 Admit Card
- Four passport size photographs identical to the one used for preparing NEET UG 2018 admit card.
- Certificate of Disability Quota (if needed)
- Aadhaar Card
Bihar MBBS 2018 Merit List
The BCECEB will release a state merit list on the basis of NEET 2018. The merit list will be published for admission to 85% state quota seats in government medical and dental colleges located in the state. The applicants must note that the counselling for 15% all India quota seats will be done by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The Bihar MBBS Admission 2018 Merit List shall consist of candidate’s name, NEET 2018 roll number, NEET 2018 All India Rank, State Rank of Bihar, Date of Birth and Total Percentile secured etc.
Bihar MBBS 2018 Counselling
The candidate who will make the merit list will be eligible to appear for Bihar MBBS 2018 Counselling. The candidates have to register online for UGMAC 2018 and pay the requisite amount. The seat allotment will be done on the basis of the first-come-first-serve basis. The selected candidates need to bring the relevant documents in proof of Date of Birth, Category, Residence of Bihar, etc at the time of Counselling.
|Category||Reservation of seats|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||03%|
The rest of the 50% seats shall be reserved for the Open Merit List.
As per last year information the total seats available in different Government Medical colleges in the state of Bihar is as follows:
|Medical College||Total seats||Central nominees||All India quota seats||State quota seats|
|Vardhman Medical College, Pawapuri, Nalanda||100||–||15||85|
Insofar, official details of Bihar MBBS Admission 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as BCECEB releases Bihar MBBS Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.