Bihar MBBS Admission 2020- The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will conduct the Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (UGMAC) 2020 for admission in the first year UG Medical Courses (MBBS). The admission to the Bihar MBBS Admission 2020 is on the basis of the merit-list/Rank-List of NEET UG 2020 which is conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency). The notification for Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 releasese on the official website. For more updates about Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2020, stay tuned.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
As per last year’s information the applicants may compete against a total of 990 seats in different govt. medical/dental colleges in the state of Bihar. However, the number of seats in the Private Medical colleges shall be made available at the time of counseling. Candidates can check here complete details about the Bihar MBBS Admission 2020 from this page. Candidates can check here the expected schedule for Bihar UGMAC 2020 as in the table below.
|Events||Date & Time|
|Online registration start date||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for online registration||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for payment through challan||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Last date of payment through online mode||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Publication of Merit List||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Seat matrix and Business rule posting on weBihar MBBS Admission 2020bsite||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Starting Date for Editing of Choices||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Last Date for Editing & Choice locking||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Final Provisional Seat Allotment Result publication date||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Booking of slots for Document verification & Downloading of Allotment Order||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Document Verification Schedule for Revised 1st round Counselling||1st week of Aug 2020|
BCECE 2020 Medical Admission Through NTA NEET
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released the official notification for admission to undergraduate medical courses. According to this admission to MBBS/BDS courses in Bihar medical colleges are done on the basis of NTA NEET 2020 Scores. You can check the same from below image.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form for UGMACwhich will be given on this page toion Form 2020 will be available on the official website as per the schedule and . Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria, before filling & submitting the application form. Candidates can fill the application form in online mode only. The candidates can apply for UGMAC 2020 by following the steps as given below:
Step 1: Registration:
- Visit the official website and Click on the link available for online registeration for online for Bihar MBBS Admission 2020.
Fill in the required details which will be asked in step one such as email id, mobile no. etc.
- The candidate will receive an email and SMS. The received email and SMS will contain an “Activation Code” which is to be used by the candidate to activate his/her account.
- The candidate should click “Activate Your Account” Button and enter the email-id and received activation code to activate his/her account. Thereafter click the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the details, the applicant needs to click on the “Sign-in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further.
Step 2: Personal Information :
- After successful registration and activating the account, the candidate should again “Sign in” to his/her account and thereafter complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen.
- Then click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature :
- After entering the personal information the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same.
- After uploading the photo and signature click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Step Four: Educational Information: After uploading the scanned photo and signature the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step Five: Preview Your Application
- After entering educational information the candidate must verify all the information given by him/her while verifying the information provided in step-2, step-3, and step-4.
- If any information is found wrong, then the candidate should click “Back to Edit” button and make required corrections.
- Thereafter the candidate should click “Save & Continue” button to update the entered information.
If the preview of application form is found to be correct, then the candidate gives his/her Declaration and clicks the “Confirm & Submit” button to proceed to pay Examination Fee as per Step-Six.
Step 6: Counselling Fee:
- After the preview of the Application Form and submitting the same, the candidate should click “Proceed to Payment” button and complete the payment procedure according to instructions appeared on the computer screen regarding payment of Counselling Fee.
- There are following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee.
- Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select offline/NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the printout of the same. Thereafter visiting any Bank up to scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through Challan mode.
- Payment by Online Mode: If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode e.g. Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment” should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
- The details of the application fee provided here are as per last year’s information.
|Category||Counseling Fee charges|
|General / BC/ EBC||Rs. 1200|
|SC / ST / DQ||Rs. 600|
Note: Paid Counselling Fee will not be refunded.
Step Seven Download Part-A & Part-B : After payment of Counselling Fee up to scheduled date and time, the candidate must download Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part-B) of online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely in his/her supervision, because it contains all information provided by the candidate and the UGMAC-ID made available by the Board for further process during counseling.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form
The applicants need to submit the print out of the ‘Online’ filled in Application Form both Part-A & Part-B along with the following:
- Original Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2020
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- All the Certificate/documents in original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Medical / Dental Colleges.
- Six copies of the passport size photographs, same as pasted by the candidate on the Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2020.
- Download & print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of UGMAC-2020.
- Aadhar Card.
- Other documents required (if applicable) such as DQ (PH) certificate.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 Counseling
The counseling program for admissions to the first year of MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BUMS courses based on the merit/rank list of NEET(UG)-2020 will start on scheduled date for the candidates who are eligible on the basis of NEET (UG)-2020 against State Quota MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BUMS seats for Govt. Medical / Dental / Ayurvedic/ Homoeopathic/ Tibbi Colleges and Private Medical / Dental Colleges of Bihar and who have applied Online for participating in the counseling/seat allotment for the same.
Each candidate who is eligible has to appear for counseling on the scheduled date along with a hard copy of already ‘Online’ filled part-A and filled Part-B of the application form / the original certificates & documents and other required enclosures. After verification of certificates/documents/ identity, the course/institution will be allotted merit/rank wise to eligible candidates as per prospectus of UGMAC-2020.
All the certificates included in the list given below, if applicable, must be submitted in original by every candidate at the time of his/ her Counselling / Allotment on the scheduled date:
- Original Admit Card of NEET (UG)-2020.
- Original Scorecard of NEET(UG)-2020
- Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent Examination.
- Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate Sc/equivalent Examination.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- All the Certificates in Original as per the requirements.
- Six copies of the passport size Photograph, same as pasted by the candidate on the Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2020.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- A downloaded & printed copy of Online filled in Application Form (Part-A & Part-B) UGMAC-2020
- Any other documents required such as DQ (PH) certificate.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 Merit List
The BCECEB will release the state merit list on the basis of UG NEET 2020. The merit list will be available for admission to 85% state quota seats in government medical and dental colleges located in the state. The applicants must note that the counseling for 15% all India quota seats will be done by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The Bihar MBBS Admission 2020 Merit List consists the name of the candidate, NEET 2020 roll number, NEET 2020 All India Rank, State Rank of Bihar, Date of Birth and Total Percentile secured, etc.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 Cut Off
Cut off is the qualifying criteria for the counselling i.e if any candidate have score marks equal to the cut off score in the NEET UG 2020 exam then he/she will be eligible for counselling process for seat allotment to medical and dental courses. The cut off Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 will be declared by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board on its official website. Candidates can check the cut off score for last year’s first round of counselling.
Cut Off: Click Here to check previous year’s Cutoff Rank & Marks for First round Counselling.
Bihar MBBS Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as laid down by BCECE. The eligibility criteria for Bihar MBBS Admission 2020 is as follows:
- The candidate must be a domicile of Bihar claiming admissions under 85% state quota seats.
- The applicants must have passed the 12th class examination under 10+2 system conducted by the CBSE/ Council of the Indian School Certificate Examination with subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English
- Only candidates who have studied 11th & 12th in Bihar are allowed to participate in the counseling.
- The applicants should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks for General, (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC and 45% for Gen-PWD category candidates) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology.
- It shall be necessary for a candidate to qualify the NEET-2020 exam with a minimum of the 50th percentile, 45th percentile for UR-PwD and 40th percentile for SC, ST, OBC, SC- PwD, ST- PwD & OBC- PwD candidates.
Bihar MBBS Admission 2020 Reservation Details
Reservation among seats is provided to various categories for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses. All the candidates who belongs to any of the category must check the details of reseravtion provided here as per last year’s data.
|Category||Reservation of seats|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||03%|
Note: The rest of the 50% seats shall be reserved for the Open Merit List.
Bihar MBBS Admission 2020 Seat Details
Number of seats are distributed among various colleges for admission to Medical and Dental courses. Candidates can check the seat status for admission as per last year’s information for reference.
|Medical College||Total seats||Central nominees||All India quota seats||Seats Available for counseling|
|Vardhman Medical College, Pawapuri, Nalanda||100||–||15||85|
|Patna Dental College, Patna||40||4||6||30|
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is established under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995 . It conducts various competitive examinations every year for offering admissions to various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar. It offers admission to various courses in the Govt./Private colleges across the state.
Official Website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.