Karnataka MBBS Admission Through NEET 2021 – Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA), has revised the 1st round counselling dates for Karnataka MBBS Admission 2021. Whereas, the 1st round mock allotments result will release on February 03, 2022 after 5:00 pm. Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is responsible to offer admission in MBBS through NEET. Admission to the MBBS course is done through NEET score only. To take admission in the MBBS course through NEET, the candidates have to first fill the application form. Next, the candidates have to get their documents verified, check the merit list, do the choice filling, and take part in the seat allotment process. Through this Common Counselling conducted by KEA, admission is granted in UG medical courses, which is applicable for all Government, Private including minority), NRI, and other seats in the state of Karnataka. Check more information about Karnataka MBBS admission through NEET 2021 from this page.
For NEET 2021 – Click Here
Latest – KEA has revised the 1st round counselling dates for Karnataka MBBS Admission 2021. Scroll down to check it.
Karnataka MBBS Admission Through NEET 2021
Check out the important dates related to Karnataka MBBS Admission 2021 from below table:
|Release of notification||10 Dec 2021|
|Release of Information Bulletin||13 Dec 2021 after 11.00 am|
|Online Registration start date||13 Dec 2021 from 2:00 pm|
|Last date to do registration||27 Dec 2021 up to 5:00 pm|
|Last date to submit the registration fee||27 Dec 2021 up to 5:00 pm|
|Submission of Special Category Certificates||17 Dec 2021 and 18 Dec 2021|
|Correct the UGNEET 2021 roll number through KEA web-portal||13 Dec 2021 (from 2:00 pm) – 17 Dec 2021 up to 11:59 pm|
|Medical Examination to Physically Disabled candidates only for Karnataka candidates at KEA, Bangalore (Reporting Time: 10.00 am)||17 Dec 2021 and 18 Dec 2021|
(10:30 am to 2:00 pm)
|list of selected candidates for Verification of Documents – Karnataka candidates and NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals candidates||31 Dec 2021|
|Final chance to do registration for UGNEET 2021||04 Jan 2022 from 4:00 pm – 05 Jan 2022 up to 8:00 pm|
|Document verification on|
|1st round counselling dates|
|Option entry extended up to||03 Feb 2022 up to 9:00 am|
|Publication of mock allotments result||03 Feb 2022 after 5:00 pm|
|Provision to change option entry by eligible candidates (add/alter/rearrange/delete the options)||03 Feb 2022 from 5:00 pm – 05 Feb 2022 up to 9:00 am|
|Publication of 1st round allotments result||05 Feb 2022 after 7:00 pm|
Latest Updates of Karnataka MBBS Admission 2021
02 Feb 2022: KEA has revised the 1st round counselling dates for Karnataka MBBS Admission 2021. Download PDF Here
04 Jan 2022 – KEA has released the notification for Date extended for UGNEET-2021 to register NEET Roll No – Download PDF Here
20 Dec 2021 – KEA has released the notification for application form extension for Karnataka MBBS Admission 2021 – Download PDF Here
14 Dec 2021 – KEA has released the notification for application form extension for Karnataka MBBS Admission 2021 – Download PDF Here
10 Dec 2021 – Notification for Karnataka MBBS Admission 2021 – Download PDF Here
10 Dec 2021 – KEA has released the Instructions to CET 2021 Karnataka Candidate – Download PDF Here
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka MBBS 2021 Admission
Check the eligibility criteria given below for Karnataka MBBS 2021 admission.
- The candidates must have passed 2nd PUC / 12th standard / equivalent examination with Englis as one of the languages.
- Also, the candidates must have also obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects. (*40% for SC, ST, Cat-1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category candidates)
- Also, the candidates must have passed NEET and should have obtained a valid score.
Qualifying Criteria of UG NEET-2021 released by NTA
Click Here to check other detailed eligibility criteria for Karnataka MBBS admission 2021 through NEET.
Karnataka MBBS Admission Through NEET 2021 Application Form
The candidates can fill Karnataka MBBS admission 2021 application form online at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. It must be noted that the printout of the submitted application form must not be sent to KEA. The candidates must also note that the application form cannot be submitted via offline mode. Check the application process for Karnataka MBBS admission 2021 given below.
- Firstly, register by entering the personal details
- Next, log in with the generated application id and password
- Then, enter all the personal, academic, address details in the form
- Next, upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, and left-thumb impression
- Lastly, pay the application fee and, take the printout of te application form on A4 size paper.
|SC / ST / Cat – 1 / PwD||Rs 500|
|General / 2A / 2B / 3A / 3B||Rs 1000|
|NRI / PIO / OCI Foreign Nationals |
Mode of payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using a debit card/credit card/internet banking or by downloading bank challan.
What After Filling Karnataka MBBS Admission 2021 Application Form?
After filling the application form for Karnataka MBBS admission through NEET, the candidates have to get their documents verified. This is necessary for the allotment of seats as well. Check the other instructions given below.
- The candidates can check the instruction about the verification of documents at the official website only.
- The candidates who have qualified NEET must get their original documents verified at the helpline centers
- No information shall be sent individually to the candidates about the verification.
- Apart from the original documents, the candidates must bring one of the photocopies of the required documents as well.
- Before leaving the verification center, the candidates are given an acknowledgment cum verification slip.
Note: After the verification, the original documents are returned to the candidates and KEA retains the photocopies of the documents.
Karnataka MBBS Admission Through NEET 2021 Merit List
After the verification of documents, KEA releases a merit list. It releases two types of merit lists, provisional and final. The provisional Karnataka MBBS admission through NEET 2020 merit list consists of the name of the candidates who have successfully verified their documents.
On the other hand, the final Karnataka MBBS admission through NEET 2021 merit list who have successfully verified their documents and have received the security key for option entry. The merit list is prepared according to NEET scores.
Karnataka MBBS Admission 2021 Option Entry
After the verification of documents, the candidates who are eligible for Karnataka MBBS admission are given a security key. The candidates have to use this security key to register for the online option entry. It must be noted that the eligibility of the candidates for Karnataka MBBS admission through NEET 2021 totally depends on the production of all the supporting documents during verification.
The candidates have to enter their disciplines and colleges according to their preferences during Karnataka MBBS admission through NEET 2020 option entry. It must be noted that there is no limit for the entry of options.
Karnataka MBBS Admission 2021 Mock Allotment
Once the entry option process for Karnataka MBBS admission through NEET is completed, the mock allotment takes place. This is done to make the candidates get familiar with the allotment process. According to the Karnataka MBBS admission 2021 mock allotment, the candidates get an idea about how colleges/courses are allotted.
Karnataka MBBS Admission Through NEET 2021 Allotment Process
The allotment of seats will be conducted in two rounds and each round consists of three phases and each phase consists of the number of iterations.
- First Round
- Second Round
Karnataka MBBS Admission Through NEET 2021 Seat Intake
Check the seat intake given below for Karnataka MBBS admission through NEET 2021.
A. Government Seats
|Both medical and dental private minority |
(religious & linguistic) colleges
B. Private Seats
|GMP seats||For 50% of the above 40%, only Karnataka candidates are eligible|
|OPN seats||Remaining 50% of the above 40% (As per NEET UG All India Merit and |
available for only Indian candidates)
|KRLMPCA & AMPCK colleges||55% reserved as private seats|
66% of the above seats will be filled by respective religious / minority candidates
34% (GMP: 50% of the 34% seats for Karnataka candidates, OPN: 50% of 34% seats are reserved for the All India
candidates who are citizens of India)
|Other seats||5% of the total seats reserved for others in KPCF, KRLMCA and AMPCK colleges|
Karnataka MBBS Cut Off 2021
The following cut off ranges is based on the previous year information, students can get the idea of the cut off ranges for the selection.
- Click here to check Medical/Dental Cutoff – (General) – Second Round Mock Allotment.
- Click here to check check Medical/Dental Cutoff – (Hyd-Kar)- Second Round Mock Allotment.
- Click here to check the Medical/Dental Cutoff Private/NRI/Others Quota – Second Round Mock Allotment.
- Click here to check Medical/Dental Cutoff – (General) – First Round Allotment.
- Click here to check Medical/Dental Cutoff – (Hyd-Kar)- First Round Allotment
- Click here to check Medical/Dental Cutoff – Private/NRI/Others Quota – First Round Allotment
- Click here to check the Medical/Dental Cutoff – (General) – Mock Allotment.
- Click here to check the Medical/Dental Cutoff – (Hyd-Kar)- Mock Allotment.
- Click here to check the Medical/Dental Cutoff – Private/NRI/Others Quota – Mock Allotment.
Karnataka state releases seat matrix for different categories for admission in MBBS (St. John’s Medical College, Karnataka) candidates can check the same from below for reference purpose:
- Medical & Dental – Govt. Quota (G) – General as on July 04, 2019.
- Medical & Dental – Govt. Quota (G) – Special Category as on July 04, 2019.
- Medical & Dental – Private Quota (P) as on July 04, 2019.
- Medical & Dental – NRI Quota (N) as on July 04, 2019
- Medical & Dental – OtherQuota (Q) as on July 04, 2019
- Medical & Dental – Govt. Quota (G) – Hyd-Kar
- Medical & Dental – Govt. Quota (G) – General
- Medical & Dental – Govt. Quota (G) – Hyd-Kar
- Medical & Dental – Govt. Quota (G) – Special Category
- Medical & Dental – Private Quota (P)
- Medical & Dental – NRI Quota (N)
- Medical & Dental – Other Quota (Q)
|Category||No. of seats|
|All India General Merit||10|
|Institutional Staff Quota||10|
|Roman Catholic Christian Religious Sisters (Nuns)||20|
|Roman Catholic Christian Tribals||10|
|Roman Catholic Christian of Schedule Caste Origin||10|
|Native (Local) North Indian Roman Catholic Christians||10|
|Roman Catholic Christians of Karnataka State||10|
|Roman Catholic Christians- All India Open Permit||60|
|Karnataka State Open Merit||10|
Official Website: cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
For more details regarding Karnataka MBBS admission 2021, candidates can download the previous year Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.