The UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 for the academic session 2019-20 through NEET UG 2019 has been started. The candidates have to do the online registration for the 1st round of counselling. The subsequent rounds of counselling will be done as per the schedule. The merit list will be released for those candidates who have successfully registered for online counselling before the last date. The candidates will have to pay the security money to lock the seat and then have to fill the online choices. The result of the counselling will be released and selected students will be able to download the Allotment letter. The seat allotment will be done for each subsequent counselling. To know the complete details about UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 refer to the page below.
UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
It is mandatory for students from outside Uttar Pradesh and from Uttar Pradesh to register online on the website for admission in the colleges in the private sector set up in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The complete schedule for UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 is as follows.
|1st Round of Online Counselling|
|Online Registration for Counseling||21 to 24 Jun 2019|
|Online Registration Counseling Fee||25 Jun 2019 7:00 PM|
|Merit List||25 Jun 2019|
|Document verification and Security Money Deposit||26 to 30 Jun 2019 (9 AM to 5 PM)|
|Online Choice Filling||02 to 04 Jul 2019|
|Result||05 Jul 2019|
|Download of Allotment letter||06 to 11 Jul 2019|
|Date of admission||08 to 12 Jul 2019|
|2nd round of Counselling|
|Online Registration for Counseling||22 to
|Merit List||24 Jul 2019|
|Document verification and Security Money Deposit||25 to 28 Jul 2019 (9 AM to 5 PM)|
|Online Choice Filling||29 to 31 Jul 2019|
|Result||02 Aug 2019|
|Session Start Date||05 to 09 Aug 2019|
Important Notice Regarding Admission for Academic Year 2019-20
- Click here to check the time schedule for second round of counselling.
- Click Here to check the notice or second round of counselling.
- Click here to check the time schedule for second round of counselling.
- Click here to check the General Instructions for Admission Process.
- Click here to check the notice regarding private minority medical & dental colleges, UP.
- Click here to check the important notice regarding choice filling and admission.
- Click here to check the important notice regarding the age limit.
Note: The spot counselling will be carried out for those candidates who did not get any seat in the first 2 rounds of counselling. The information about the same will be released on the official website.
Online Registration for UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
All candidates who have qualified NEET UG 2019, and are interested in UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 are required to register themselves online through the official website. The counselling will be carried out for those candidates only who have successfully register themselves and paid the fees.
Registration: To register for counseling of UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 Click Here.
The steps to register are as follows.
- First of all click on the link provided above. The registration page will open.
- In the registration page, you have to enter the following details.
- Roll Number
- NEET Application Number
- After filling all these details login and you will be taken to the counselling page.
- In this page you will have to enter the required information and then make the payment to successfully register for the counselling.
The application fee to register for counselling is Rs 2000 (for 2 rounds of counselling) and Rs 1000 (for spot counselling). The candidate will have to pay the registration fee in online mode only. The registration fee once paid is not refundable in any case.
UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must check the eligibility before registering for the counselling process. The following eligibility criteria are required for admission in all medical colleges/institutes in the State sector of the state.
- Eligible candidates in the merit list of NEET 2019, who have registered on the website and have completed the prescribed online process.
- Candidate must have a UP domicile to be eligible. Also, those candidates who have passed both the 10th and 12th class from UP only will not have to produce the UP domicile certificate.
- Candidates who have passed Higher School and Intermediate Examination from outside UP will have to present the Up domicile certificate mandatorily.
- It will not be mandatory to pass the Higher School and Intermediate examination from Uttar Pradesh or to be the native of the state of Uttar Pradesh for admission to the seats of medical colleges, minority institutions, Universities, Deemed Universities in private sector.
- Indian Nationals, NRI, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and Foriegn Nationals are eligible for 15% All India Quota Seats.
- Students from the state Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible for 15% All India Quota Seats. If they claim eligibility they must submit the self-declaration form.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before December 31 of the year of admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS course.
- The upper age limit for NEET UG 2019 is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of upto 5 years for the SC/ST/OBC category.
|Age Criteria for appearing in NEET UG 2019|
|For Unreserved Candidates||Born on or between 05 May 1994 and 31 Dec 2002|
|For SC/ST/OBC/PWD Canddiates||Born on or between 05 May 1989 and 31 Dec 2002|
|Category||Percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examination||Subject|
|General category/Abroad Students||50%||Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology|
|Other backward classes||40%|
In addition to the above, the candidates of all categories will be required to pass in English individually as the subject.
The counselling will be carried for the candidates who have successfully done the registration. The merit list will be released for the registered candidates and the counselling will be done on the basis of this merit list. But before counselling document verification will be carried out in nodal centers. Only those who produce valid and true documents will be considered for admission. The candidates will be given the choice filling options. The counseling will be carried out in rounds and seat allotment is done after each subsequent round of counselling. The security money submitted for seat alloted in any round will not be refunded in any case. The spot counselling will be conducted for only those candidates who did not get any seat in the two rounds of counselling. The spot counselling will only be conducted if there are any vacant seats available.
Documents to be produced at Nodal Centers are as follows.
- NEET 2019 admit card
- NEET 2019 result/rank card
- 10th and 12th class marksheet and certificate
- Identification Id (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Pass Port)
- Domicile Certificate
- Reservation Certificates
- Online Registration Form printout
- Security money in the form of demand draft (Director General, Medical Education, and Training, UP Payable at Lucknow only)
- Rs 30000 for Government Medical, Dental Seats.
- Rs 200000 for private medical colleges
- Rs 100000 for private dental colleges
The nodal centers are made for document verification. The candidates will only be allowed to take admission (even if they qualify all the other requirements) if they are able to produce valid and true documents at the time of verification. The list of Nodal Centers are as follows.
Nodal Centers to complete Document process for Private Medical/Dental Colleges
The reservations for UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 is as per the rules of the government. The reservation is given in horizontal as well vertical reservations. For EWS the reservation will be provided as per the direction of the government of India.
|Freedom Fighter dependent||02%|
|Ex Servicemen (Injured/Retired/Martyr) son or daughter||02%|
|NCC C Certificate Holder||01%|
Seats Reserved under vertical reservation in State Government College Ambedkarnagar, Kannauj, Saharanpur and Jalaun.
|Category||State Government Seats||Indian Government Seats||Total|
Name of the Participating Colleges/Seat Intake Capacity
The total seats available in government as well as private institutes is being released. The seat matrix given below consists of the name of the college and the category that is Government or Private to which it belongs.
The fee structure of MBBS Programme in Medical Colleges and Dental colleges given below is based on previous year information. Candidates can check the fee structure for reference.
For Dental colleges:
For Medical Colleges:
- Click here to check the revised Fee Structure of Carrier Medical College Lucknow (minority).
- Click here to check the revised fee structure of Rama Dental college Kanpur and Subharti Dental College Meerut.
- Click here to check the fee structure of ERAs Lucknow Medical College, Lucknow.
- Click here to check the fee structure of Private (Minority)Medical colleges UP.
- Click here to check the fee structure of Private (Minority)Dental colleges UP.
- Click here to check the fee Structure of Private Dental colleges UP.
- Click here to check the fee Structure of private colleges UP.
Official Website: updgme.in