UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020 – UP NEET MBBS and BDS Admission 2020 2nd round merit list has been released. Candidates can check the 2nd round merit list from the official website, which is upneet.gov.in or from the direct link which is provided below. The merit list is released for those candidates who have successfully registered for online counselling before the last date. To fill the registration form, candidates have to select the course, roll number and NEET application number. The candidates have to pay the security money to lock the seat and then have to fill the online choices. Selected students under counselling process can able to download the Allotment letter. The seat allotment is done for each subsequent counselling. To know the complete details about UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020 refer to the page below.
For NEET 2021 – Click Here
– UP NEET MBBS and BDS Admission 2020 2nd round merit list has been released. Scroll down to check it.
– UP MBBS/BDS notice has released regarding the 2nd round registration. Click here to download the notice.
UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
It is mandatory for students from outside Uttar Pradesh and from Uttar Pradesh to register online on the website for admission in the colleges in the private sector set up in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidate should have qualified in NEET exam to appear in MBBS/BDS course. If candidate get good score in NEET exam then there are chances for them to get higher rank in Merit list for MBBs/BDS exam.
UPNEET MBBS and BDS Admission 2020 Merit List
UP MBBS/BDS admission is conducted on the basis of NEET 2020 Score. The state wise merit list released for admission into MBBS and BDS course in the Government & Private medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh. It is prepared on the basis of NEET score and choice filling by the interested candidates. Candidates can check the UPNEET MBBS and BDS Admission 2020 Merit List from below link.
Merit List: Click here to check the UPNEET MBBS and BDS Admission 2020 2nd Round Merit List.
UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020 Schedule
The complete schedule for UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 is as follows.
|Online Registration||05 – 08 Nov 2020|
|Document verification||06 – 09 Nov 2020|
07 Nov 2020
|Declaration of list of registered candidates||09 Nov 2020|
|Seat Allotment Result||11/ 12 Nov 2020|
|Session Start Date||12, 13, 17 & 18 Nov 2020|
- Click here to check UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 Round 2nd Counselling Schedule.
- Click here to check UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 Round 1st Counselling Schedule.
UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020 2nd Round Counselling Schedule
- Click here to download the above notice.
UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020 Choice Filling Start Date Extended
Application Form for UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
All candidates who have qualified for NEET 2020, and are interested in UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020 are required to register themselves online through the official website. The counselling is carried out for those candidates only who have successfully filled the application form and paid the fees.
Apply Online: Click here to do registration for UP MBBS/BDS Counselling through NEET 2020.
The steps to fill the Application Form are as follows.
Step 1: First of all click on the link provided above. The registration page is open. At the registration form you have provide details.
Step 2: In the registration page, you have to enter the following details.
- Roll Number
- NEET Application Number
Step 3: After filling all these details login and you will be taken to the counselling page.
Step 4: In this page you will have to enter the required information and then make the payment to successfully register for the counselling.
The application fee to register for counselling is Rs 2000 (for 2 rounds of counselling) and Rs 1000 (for spot counselling). The candidate will have to pay the registration fee in online mode only. The registration fee once paid is not refundable in any case.
UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 Notice
Document Verification schedule notice –
Click here to download the Notice.
Eligibility Criteria for UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
The candidates must check the eligibility before registering for the counselling process. The following eligibility criteria are required for admission in all medical colleges/institutes in the State sector of the state.
- Eligible candidates in the merit list of NEET 2020, who have registered on the website and have completed the prescribed online process.
- Candidate must have a UP domicile to be eligible. Also, those candidates who have passed both the 10th and 12th class from UP only will not have to produce the UP domicile certificate.
- Candidates who have passed Higher School and Intermediate Examination from outside UP will have to present the Up domicile certificate mandatorily.
- It will not be mandatory to pass the Higher School and Intermediate examination from Uttar Pradesh or to be the native of the state of Uttar Pradesh for admission to the seats of medical colleges, minority institutions, Universities, Deemed Universities in private sector.
- Indian Nationals, NRI, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and Foriegn Nationals are eligible for 15% All India Quota Seats.
- Students from the state Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible for 15% All India Quota Seats. If they claim eligibility they must submit the self-declaration form.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before December 31 of the year of admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS course.
- The upper age limit for NEET 2020 is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of upto 5 years for the SC/ST/OBC category.
|Age Criteria for appearing in NEET 2020|
|For Unreserved Candidates||Born on or between 05 May 1994 and 31 Dec 2002|
|For SC/ST/OBC/PWD Canddiates||Born on or between 05 May 1989 and 31 Dec 2002|
|Category||Percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examination||Subject|
|General category/Abroad Students||50%||Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology|
|Other backward classes||40%|
In addition to the above, the candidates of all categories will be required to pass in English individually as the subject.
Counseling Procedure for UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
The counselling will be carried for the candidates who have successfully done the registration. The merit list will be released for the registered candidates and the counselling will be done on the basis of this merit list. But before counselling document verification will be carried out in nodal centers. Only those who produce valid and true documents will be considered for admission. The candidates will be given the choice filling options. The counseling will be carried out in rounds and seat allotment is done after each subsequent round of counselling. The security money submitted for seat alloted in any round will not be refunded in any case. The spot counselling will be conducted for only those candidates who did not get any seat in the two rounds of counselling. The spot counselling will only be conducted if there are any vacant seats available.
Documents to be produced at Nodal Centers are as follows.
- NEET 2020 admit card
- NEET 2020 result/rank card
- 10th and 12th class marksheet and certificate
- Identification Id (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Pass Port)
- Domicile Certificate
- Reservation Certificates
- Online Registration Form printout
- Security money in the form of demand draft (Director General, Medical Education, and Training, UP Payable at Lucknow only)
- Rs 30000 for Government Medical, Dental Seats.
- Rs 200000 for private medical colleges
- Rs 100000 for private dental colleges
Nodal Centers for UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
The nodal centers are made for document verification. The candidates will only be allowed to take admission (even if they qualify all the other requirements) if they are able to produce valid and true documents at the time of verification. The list of Nodal Centers are as follows.
Nodal Centers of previous year to complete Document process for Private Medical/Dental Colleges
Reservations UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
The reservations for UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020 is as per the rules of the government. The reservation is given in horizontal as well vertical reservations. For EWS the reservation will be provided as per the direction of the government of India.
|Freedom Fighter dependent||02%|
|Ex Servicemen (Injured/Retired/Martyr) son or daughter||02%|
|NCC C Certificate Holder||01%|
Seats Reserved under vertical reservation in State Government College Ambedkarnagar, Kannauj, Saharanpur and Jalaun.
|Category||State Government Seats||Indian Government Seats||Total|
Name of the Participating Colleges/Seat Intake Capacity
The total seats available in government as well as private institutes will be release as per the schedule at the official website. The seat matrix of previous year is given below consists of the name of the college and the category that is Government or Private to which it belongs. Candidates will be alloted their seat according to the intake capacity of a particular college. That is why in choice filling trade candidates have to choose multtiple colleges for seat allotment.
Click here to check the seat matrix of previous year.
Fee Structure for UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
The fee structure of MBBS Programme in Medical Colleges and Dental colleges given below is based on previous year information. Candidates can check the fee structure for reference.
For Dental colleges:
Click here to check the fee structure of previous year for dental college.
For Medical Colleges:
click here to check the fee structure of previous year for medical college.
Official Website: updgme.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.