The admission in Uttar Pradesh state MBBS/ BDS, for the academic session 2018-19 through NEET 2018 will be done in the lieu of implied instructions. For NEET 2018 counselling for MBBS and BDS admission in Uttar Pradesh State, details of admission have been made available.
It is also clarified that such students, who have participated in the NEET 2018 examinations and have registered for the seats of Uttar Pradesh, on the N.I.C website through the online system, will be considered for counselling.
UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2018
It will not be mandatory to pass the Higher School and Intermediate examination from Uttar Pradesh or to be the native of the state of Uttar Pradesh for admission to the seats of medical colleges, minority institutions, Universities, Deemed Universities in private sector. It is mandatory for students from outside Uttar Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh to register online on the website for admission in the above colleges in the private sector set up in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
|Medical Board for PWD for NEET UG-2018||19 to 20 Jun 2018|
1st Counselling Schedule
2nd Counselling Schedule
Mop Up Round Counseling ScheduleChoice Locking:
- Click here to check the list of students who have not locked their choices.
- Click here for Choice Counselling.
- Click here to check the notice regarding second round of counselling of NEET UG- 2018
- Click here to check the notice of medical board for PWD for NEET UG-2018 on 13.07.2018 and 16.07.2018
- Click here to check notice medical board for PWD for NEET UG-2018
- Click here to check instructions regarding admission process for counselling of NEET UG-2018
- Click here to check government order of fees of govt. medical colleges/institutes.
- Click Here to check the Information regarding document verification.
- Click here to check the Notice regarding college.
- Click Here to check the detailed notice of 1st, 2nd and Mop up round Counselling Schedule.
Seat Allotment result for UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2018 has been announced by the authority at the official website www.updgme.in. Candidates can check their seat allotment result by selecting the course and providing Roll No & NEET Application No.
Seat Allotment: Click Here to check the 1st round seat allotment.
NEET UG 2018 UP State merit list has been released. candidates can check the same from official website i.e., www.updgme.in or the direct link provided below.
Merit List: Click Here to check the UP State merit list.
NEET UG 2018 merit list based on prepared Online registration, state merit list according to the state of all medical colleges / medical universities / institutions and medical / Dental colleges, universities and for Private Sector, minority institutions, universities, deemed universities, Counseling / Entrance proceedings will be done online through counseling board formed by the State Government.
UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2018 Eligibility
The following qualifications are required for admission in all medical colleges / colleges / institutes in the State sector of the state.
- Eligible candidates in the merit list of NEET 2018, who have registered on the website of the N.I.C through the prescribed on-line process
- Candidates who have passed Higher School and Intermediate or equivalent examinations in Uttar Pradesh
- Candidates who have passed Higher School and Intermediate Examination in Uttar Pradesh. It shall be mandatory to present the “General Resident Certificate” issued on the prescribed format by the said candidates.
- Candidates who have not passed both high school and intermediate exams in Uttar Pradesh and they are native to Uttar Pradesh. It is compulsory to present the “original resident certificate” issued on the prescribed format by the said candidates.
Private sector qualifications (Eligibility)
- Eligible candidates in the year 2018, who have registered on the website of NIS through the prescribed online procedure
- It will not be mandatory to pass the Higher School and Intermediate examination from Uttar Pradesh or to be the native of the state of Uttar Pradesh for admission to the seats of medical colleges, minority institutions, Universities, Deemed Universities in private sector
Candidates must pass Intermediate Science (Biology / Biotechnology Group) or before the examination. For admission in MBBS courses, Regulation on Graduate Medical Education, 1997 for Medical Council of India, and admission in the BDS course, according to the BDS Regulation Course 2007 of the Dental Council of India, qualification examination and proper U.G. Various categories in 2018:
|S. No||Category||Subject||Percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examination||NEET Percentile|
|1||General category||Physics, Chemistry, Life Science/ Biotechnology||50%||50|
|4||Other backward classes||40%||45|
|SC/ST/OBC (Physically Handicapped)||40%||40|
In addition to the above, according to the Regulations of M.C.I and D.C.I. candidates of all categories will be required to pass English in the subject.
Online Registration Fee
All candidates participating in the counselling of NEET 2018 will be mandatory to register online on the website prepared by N.I.C. one time registration fee for all students for 1st and 2nd counseling online registration will be Rs. 1000 /- and for mop up round online registration will be Rs. 2000/- through online process. The printout will be permissible as evidence of registration.
Through the Online Counseling of NEET UG 2018, Rs. 30,000 / – by allocated candidates in political medical / dental colleges / universities / institutes / in all the private sector medical/dental colleges, universities, minority institutions, minority universities, deemed universities, allotment Allotment letter of Rs. 2,00,000 / – as the security money received by the candidates received. It will be mandatory to deposit online through the online process (debit/credit card / net banking) before download.
Name of the Participating Colleges/seat Intake Capacity
Nomenclature of technical institution
In order to ensure online registration, data capture, photo uploads, duty payment arrangements for counseling / admission, based on merit list of U.G. 2018 for admission to all medical / dental colleges in the state and private sector in the academic session 2018-19, National Informatics Centre (NIC) will be appointed as technical institution. State merit list will be prepared on the basis of Merit list provided by the CBSE in the supervision of Director General, Medical Education and Training, Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh, by the technical institution for various categories (General Category, Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes).
The fee structure of Medical Colleges and Dental colleges has been released by the conducting body. Candidates can check the same from the link provided below:
For Dental colleges:
For Medical Colleges:
Official Website: www.updgme.in
Click here for the information brochure for UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2018.