UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021 – UP NEET MBBS / BDS Admission 2021 2nd round counselling seat allotment result has been released at upneet.gov.in. To check the Round 2 seat allotment result the candidates have to select the course, roll number, and NEET application no. For further round’s choice filling, the candidates have to pay the security money and then have to fill the online choices as per the schedule. Selected students under the counselling process can download the Allotment letter. The seat allotment is done for each subsequent counselling. To know the complete details about UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021 refer to the page below.
– Directorate of medical education and training, UP has released the 2nd round counselling seat allotment result. Scroll down to check it.
– Directorate of medical education and training, UP has released a notice regarding the seat surrender /withdrawal/resign procedure for round-I. Scroll down to check it.
– UP NEET MBBS / BDS Admission 2021 2nd round counselling schedule has been revised. Scroll down to check.
UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021
It is mandatory for students from outside Uttar Pradesh and from Uttar Pradesh to register online on the website for admission in the colleges in the private sector set up in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates should have qualified the NEET exam to appear in MBBS/BDS course. If candidates get good score in the NEET exam then there are chances for them to get a higher rank in the Merit list for MBBs/BDS exam.
UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021 Schedule
The complete schedule for UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 is as follows.
|UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2021||Dates|
|Date of online registration||20 – 24 Jan 2022|
|Date of documents verification of academic certificate/ caste/ other documents and submission of security money||21 – 25 Jan 2022|
|Release of merit list||25 Jan 2022|
|Date of online choice filling||27 – 31 Jan 2022|
|Release of seat allotment result||01/02 Feb 2022|
|Downloading the allotment letters & admission||02-09 Feb 2022|
|2nd round counselling schedule|
|Last date to surrender /withdraw/resign the seat allotted in round-I (Without forfeiture of Security fee deposit)||06 Mar 2022 up to 05:00 pm|
|Display of Seat Matrix for second round on website after adding the newly withhdrawn/surrendered seat by admitted students of round I||07 Mar 2022 (After 02:00 pm)|
|Data Processing||07 Mar 2022 & 08 Mar 2022|
|Declaration of Result|
10 Mar 2022
|Last Date of Joining the Allotted College||16 Mar 2022|
Click here to check the UP 2nd round counselling seat allotment result for NEET-UG 2021.
- Click here to check UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 2nd Round Counselling Result Notice.
- Click here to check UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 2nd Round Counselling Schedule Revised.
- Click here to check UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 2nd Round Counselling Schedule.
- Click here to check UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Round 1st Counselling Schedule.
UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021 Notification
05 March 2022: Directorate of medical education and training, UP has revised 2nd round counselling schedule for UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2021. Check out the complete notice from below image or Download notice PDF.
05 March 2022: Directorate of medical education and training, UP has released notice regarding the seat surrender /withdrawal/resign procedure for round-I. Check out the complete notice from below image or Download notice PDF.
14 February 2022: Directorate of medical education and training, UP has released the 2nd round counselling schedule for UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2021. Check out the complete notice from below image or Download notice PDF.
07 February 2022: Directorate of medical education and training, UP has extended the last date for UP NEET MBBS / BDS Admission 2021 against 1st round counselling till February 09, 2022.
02 February 2022: Directorate of medical education and training, UP has released the 1st round counselling guideline for UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2021.
- Important Notice regarding participate in NEET UG 2021 Counseling – Click here to download
- NEET UG 2021 Important Notice – Click here to download
Application Form for UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021
All candidates who have qualified for NEET 2021, and are interested in UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021 are required to register themselves online through the official website. The counselling is carried out for those candidates only who have successfully filled the application form and paid the fees.
The steps to fill the Application Form are as follows.
Step 1: First of all click on the link provided above. The registration page is open. At the registration form you have provide details.
Step 2: In the registration page, you have to enter the following details.
- Roll Number
- NEET Application Number
Step 3: After filling all these details login and you will be taken to the counselling page.
Step 4: In this page you will have to enter the required information and then make the payment to successfully register for the counselling.
- The application fee to register for counselling is Rs 2000. The candidate will have to pay the registration fee in online mode only. The registration fee once paid is not refundable in any case.
UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Choice Filling
Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow has started 1st round choice filling for UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2021. Candidates can fill the choice by using select the course, roll number, and password at upneet.gov.in. The direct link to fill the choice is provided below.
Choice Filling: Click here to fill the 1st round choice filling for UP NEET MBBS / BDS Admission 2021.
UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Merit List
Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow has released the UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Merit List has released on the official website, which is upneet.gov.in. The direct link to check the merit list is provided below.
Eligibility Criteria for UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021
The candidates must check the eligibility before registering for the counselling process. The following eligibility criteria are required for admission in all medical colleges/institutes in the State sector of the state.
- Eligible candidates in the merit list of NEET 2021, who have registered on the website and have completed the prescribed online process.
- Candidate must have a UP domicile to be eligible. Also, those candidates who have passed both the 10th and 12th class from UP only will not have to produce the UP domicile certificate.
- Candidates who have passed Higher School and Intermediate Examination from outside UP will have to present the Up domicile certificate mandatorily.
- It will not be mandatory to pass the Higher School and Intermediate examination from Uttar Pradesh or to be the native of the state of Uttar Pradesh for admission to the seats of medical colleges, minority institutions, Universities, Deemed Universities in private sector.
- Indian Nationals, NRI, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and Foriegn Nationals are eligible for 15% All India Quota Seats.
- Students from the state Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible for 15% All India Quota Seats. If they claim eligibility they must submit the self-declaration form.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before December 31, 2004 to the 1st year MBBS/BDS course.
- The upper age limit for NEET 2021 is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of upto 5 years for the SC/ST/OBC category.
|Category||Percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examination||Subject|
|General category/Abroad Students||50%||Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology|
|Other backward classes||40%|
In addition to the above, the candidates of all categories will be required to pass in English individually as the subject.
Counseling Procedure for UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021
The counselling will be carried for the candidates who have successfully done the registration. The merit list will be released for the registered candidates and the counselling will be done on the basis of this merit list. But before counselling document verification will be carried out in nodal centers. Only those who produce valid and true documents will be considered for admission. The candidates will be given the choice filling options. The counseling will be carried out in rounds and seat allotment is done after each subsequent round of counselling. The security money submitted for seat alloted in any round will not be refunded in any case. The spot counselling will be conducted for only those candidates who did not get any seat in the two rounds of counselling. The spot counselling will only be conducted if there are any vacant seats available.
Documents to be produced at Nodal Centers are as follows.
- NEET 2021 admit card
- NEET 2021 result/rank card
- 10th and 12th class marksheet and certificate
- Identification Id (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Pass Port)
- Domicile Certificate
- Reservation Certificates
- Online Registration Form printout
- Security money in the form of demand draft (Director General, Medical Education, and Training, UP Payable at Lucknow only)
- Rs 30000 for Government Medical, Dental Seats.
- Rs 200000 for private medical colleges
- Rs 100000 for private dental colleges
Reservations UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021
The reservations for UP MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021 is as per the rules of the government. The reservation is given in horizontal as well vertical reservations. For EWS the reservation will be provided as per the direction of the government of India.
|Freedom Fighter dependent||02%|
|Ex Servicemen (Injured/Retired/Martyr) son or daughter||02%|
|NCC C Certificate Holder||01%|
Seats Reserved under vertical reservation in State Government College Ambedkarnagar, Kannauj, Saharanpur and Jalaun.
|Category||State Government Seats||Indian Government Seats||Total|
Name of the Participating Colleges/Seat Intake Capacity
The total seats available in government as well as private institutes will be release as per the schedule at the official website. The seat matrix of previous year is given below consists of the name of the college and the category that is Government or Private to which it belongs. Candidates will be alloted their seat according to the intake capacity of a particular college. That is why in choice filling trade candidates have to choose multtiple colleges for seat allotment.
Official Website: updgme.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.