UP Medical & Dental Admission 2018 – Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP will issue a notification for admissions to Postgraduate Medical & Dental Courses in Government / Private Colleges, including State/Deemed University/Minority Medical & Dental Institutions in the State of Uttar Pradesh. Admission to Postgraduate Medical & Dental Admission 2018 will be made on the basis of NEET PG 2018 / NEET MDS 2018. Candidates can check the complete details of UP Medical & Dental Admission 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
UP Medical & Dental Admission 2018 through NEET PG / NEET MDS
Candidates who have appeared for NEET PG (MD, MS, Diploma) 2018 & NEET PG MDS 2018 Examination and desirous of applying for available seats of Medical/Dental Course in Government/Private institutions including central/state/ deemed universities/Minority colleges in the State of Uttar Pradesh should submit information online as per schedule given below. The information submitted will be used for preparation of NEET PG (Medical / Dental) 2018 Uttar Pradesh State provisional merit list.
|Start date of Online Registration||Last week of Mar 2018|
|Last date of Online Registration||1st week of Apr 2018|
|Date of declaration of online merit list||2nd week of Apr 2018|
|Commencement of the academic session/term||1st week of May 2018|
Eligibility for Admission
- Candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS course from the State Medical Colleges of Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Meerut, Ambedkarnagar, U.P. University of Medical Sciences Saifai, Etawah, Medical/Dental Faculty of K.G. Medical University, Lucknow, and IMS, BHU, Varanasi*, AMU, Aligarh* and recognized Private Medical/ Dental Colleges of U.P. are eligible for online registration of NEET UP PG 2018/ NEET MDS 2018.
- Candidates who have completed one year of Compulsory Rotatory Internship / likely to complete on or before by 31st March 2018 and has qualified NEET PG 2018.
- A candidate who has already taken admission on the basis of earlier U.P.P.G.M.E.E / A.I.P.G.M.E.E is not eligible for the seats of Govt. Medical Colleges/State Universities until he/she completes and passes the course where he/she is presently admitted.
- Only those Candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS from Uttar Pradesh are eligible for PG admission in Govt./Pvt. colleges/state/deemed universities.
- All such candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS from out side of Uttar Pradesh are eligible for admissions only in private Medical/Dental colleges/Institutes/deemed Universities.
- Only those NEET qualified and online registered PMHS candidates, who have been given NOC under the policy framed by Medical & Health department, U.P. and whose names are included in the merit list prepared after giving due weightage as per norms will be eligible for the NEET PG 2018 U.P counseling.
Candidates can apply online by visiting the website www.upneet.gov.in. Only those candidates making successful online payment of Rs. 1000/- once only shall be considered for inclusion in state merit list. Interested candidates must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. Candidates must fill the application form on or before its last date.
UP Medical & Dental Admission Procedure 2018
- Admission of the candidate to various P.G.Degree/Diploma course will be given by the Principal/Dean/Director of the respective Medical College/ Institute /University or Medical/Dental faculty of K.G. Medical University, Lucknow as the cse may be as per the NEET UP PG 2018 merit.
- A candidate who has been allotted a P.G. Degree/Diploma course in a particular Medical/Dent shall have to complete all the admission formalities including depositing the prescribed fees, by the date notified for this purpose by the respective Principal/Dean/Director of Medical College/ Institute or K.G. Medical University, Lucknow as the case may be. Those who fail to do so will loose their claim for admission.
- Admission shall be given only after the candidate produces in original as well as one self attested photocopy each of the following documents at the office of the Principal / Dean / Director of the allotted Medical College / /Institute/University concerned or the Registrar, KG Medical University, Lucknow, as the case may be
- High School Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Mark sheets of all professional examinations
- MBBS/BDS passing out certificate or degree
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship completion certificate
- Permanent Registration Certificate (U.P. State/MCI/DCI)
- Employers relieving certificate, if employed
- S.C./S.T./O.B.C./Physically handicapped certificate, if applicable
- Copy of Allotment letter (as downloaded)
- Admit Card of NEET PG 2018
- Online registration proof
- Print out of candidate’s State merit placement.
- Identification certificate mentioned in the application form
- Verification sheet of the Principal/Dean of the College/University concerned.
- It will be mandatory for each candidate to furnish, at the time of admission in the concerned college a bond, on the prescribed stamp paper (to be informed later). The undertaking / bond is to ensure that in case the student leaves the seat after the 2nd/final counseling, or at any time during the course of study, leading to a loss of the seat, then the candidate will deposit an amount of Rs 5,00,000/-. This condition will applicable for those candidates also who after allotment of seat do not join the college.
- After the admission process is completed the candidate will submit in writing his/her joining report to the Head of the Department concerned.
UP State Merit List for MD / MS / Diploma (Medical) & MDS (Dental) will be published by Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP . Merit list will be declared after the successful completion of the exam. Merit list contains name of those candidates who will qualify the entrance exam.
Seat Allotment Round
- Login to website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
- If you choose to accept the Allotment you’ll be asked to pay refundable security fee of Rs 5000/- for Govt. college/institutes/universities and Rs one lac, for Pvt. college/institute/university respectively
- Once online payment is done, you can download the allotment later
There shall be only Two Counselling. Candidates who get seat in 1st counseling shall also be eligible for second counseling for reshuffling of seats with candidates who were either absent or did not opt a seat in the first counseling. Those candidates will also be eligible for 2nd round of counseling who opted in 1st counseling but did not join the allotted college.
If seats are left vacant at the end of the second counseling, MOP UP ROUND would be undertaken only for NEET qualified and online registered candidates who were not allotted any seat during the first & second round of online counseling.
Candidates are required to fill the online form well in advance to avoid last minute rush. Any delay due to electricity failure or due to any other technical fault will not be considered by the State.
Official Website: www.upneet.gov.in.
For more details of UP Medical & Dental Admission – Download 2017 Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of UP Medical & Dental Admission 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as DGME UP releases UP Medical & Dental Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.