UP PG Medical/Dental Admission through NEET PG 2020: The Extended Stray Vacancy round Merit List has been released. Candidates can check the merit list from the website also. A pdf has been provided here on this page for the candidates to check the merit list. The counselling process takes place at upneet.gov.in. Admission to Postgraduate Medical & Dental Admission 2020 is made on the basis of the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) 2020 / NEET MDS 2020. Seat Allotment is made on the basis of the merit list. Scroll down to get more information about UP PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 from this page.
– Extended Stray Vacancy Round Merit List has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
– MOP UP round Merit List has been released now. Scroll down to check.
UP PG Medical/Dental Admission through NEET PG 2020
Candidates who have appeared for NEET PG (MD, MS, Diploma) 2020 & NEET PG MDS 2020 Examination and desirous of applying for available seats of Medical/Dental Course in Government/ Private institutions including central/state/ deemed universities/ Minority colleges in the State of Uttar Pradesh should submit information online as per schedule shared on this page. Candidates can check the dates for UP PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 as below:
schedule of UP PG Medical Admission
|UP PG Medical Admission||Dates|
|Dates of Online Registration|
|Online security fee payment|
|Declaration of 1st round merit list|
|Date for 1st round online counselling (choice filling and Locking)|
|Declaration of result of seat allotment 1st round|
|Date for downloading allotment letters|
|Last date to resign seat|
04 – 06 Jul 2020
|Online security fee payment|
04 – 06 Jul 2020
|Declaration of 2nd round merit list|
07 Jul 2020
|Date for 2nd round online counselling (choice filling and Locking)||07 – 10 Jul 2020|
|Declaration of result of seat allotment 2nd round|
13 – 14 Jul 2020
|Date for downloading allotment letters|
|Mop Up Round|
|Online Registration||17 – 20 Jul 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List||22 Jul 2020|
|Date of Allotment in Govt. Medical/Dental College||23 – 24 Jul 2020|
|Date of Allotment in Private Medical College||27, 28 & 29 Jul 2020|
|Date of Allotment in Private Dental College||30 – 31 Jul 2020|
|Date of Admission||On-Spot*|
|Extended Stray Vacancy Round|
|Online Registration Starts||24-26 Aug 2020|
|Release of Merit list||28 Aug 2020|
|Merit list will be provided to the respective colleges||29 Aug 2020|
|Admission||30-31 Aug 2020|
* Candidates should submit full fee of courses allotted along with original document
- Click here to download the extended stray vacancy round schedule
- Click here to check the Mop Round Schedule.
- Click here to check Round 2 Revised Schedule.
- Click here to download Round 1 Schedule in English
- Click here to download Round 1 Schedule in Hindi
UP PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 Merit List / Allotment
Candidates can check and download merit lists/ Allotment for all rounds of counseling from here. Merit list contains information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, father’s name, category, state rank, NEET marks, and NEET rank.
- Click here to check the Extended Stray Vacancy Round Merit List for UP PG (MD/MS) Admission 2020.
- Click here to check the Extended Stray Vacancy Round Merit List for UP PG (MDS) Admission 2020.
- Click here to check the Mop Up Round Merit List for UP PG (MD/MS) Admission 2020.
- Click here to check the Mop Up Round Merit List for UP PG (MDS) Admission 2020.
- Click here to check the 2nd Round Seat Allotment of UP PG Admission 2020
- Click here to check the 2nd Round counselling instructions
- Click here to check the 2nd Round UP State Merit list of MDS.
- Click here to check the 2nd Round Merit List for MD/MS/Diploma Medical Seats.
- Click here to check the 1st Round Merit List for PG Medical seats.
- Click here to check 1st Round Merit List for PG Dental seats.
Latest News on UP PG Medical/Dental Admission through NEET PG 2020
- Click here to download the above notice.
- Click here to check the notice Regarding the Choice Filling.
- Click here to check the important notice for Inter district movement protocol for admission in UP Medical College.
- Click here to check notice regarding instructions for Round 2 counselling, dated July 07, 2020.
Last date for resignation of seat allotted in Round 1 of UP NEET PG Counselling 2020 has been extended. Check the official notice below.
Click here to download the above notice.
- Click here to check notice regarding seat resignation after Round 1, dated June 22, 2020.
UP PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 Counselling Process
Flow Chart Regarding UP PG Medical/Dental 1st Round Counselling
For On-line Admission Process for allotted candidates, can check the below:
For Offline Process:
For For Government Medical/Dental Colleges:
- Rest fee(in Cash) and Original documents submitted to allotted college after lockdown
- Go to medical board at allotted college/ nodal center
- Eligible for participation in 2nd round. (up gradation of seat/college)
- If lockdown continue then direction will be issued
For Private Medical/Dental Colleges
- DD in favour of Director General Medical Education and Training UP Payable at
- Lucknow of the remaining amount of tuition fee and original documents submit to nodal center not to allotted college after lockdown
- Go to medical board at nodal center
- Eligible for participation in 2nd round. (up-gradation of seat/college)
- If lockdown continues then the direction will be issued
Stage 1: Pay the Registration fees and make Counselling Registration
After reading all the eligibility criteria candidate now can register themselves for the application process. Candidates can apply online by visiting the website upneet.gov.in. Only those candidates who make the successful online payment of Rs. 3000/- as the registration fee only be considered for inclusion in the state merit list. Applicants must fill the application form on or before its last date. After making a successful payment, the candidate receives a registration number at his/her registered mobile number and email id. Candidates also download the registration slip for future reference.
- Click here to pay the registration fees.
- Click here to make a registration for the first round of Counseling.
- Click here to pay security fees
- Click here for choice filling
Stage 2: Online Security Money Payment
- Pay security money through online mode like Net banking/Credit Card/ Debit card before choice filling.
- Download receipt of security money for future reference.
- Choice filling option will be available only after deposition of security money.
Stage 3: Releasing of Merit List
The UP medical and dental admission 2020 merit list is released online on the official website. The merit list contains the details of those candidates who have considered for admission to the course. Seats are offered to only eligible candidates strictly according to their position in the NEET PG 2020 exam. The merit list is based on the scores secured by the candidates in the NEET 2020 exam. Final merit list will be prepared after providing weightage to in-service (PMHS) candidates as per provisions of Govt. order. Shortlisted candidates are called for the counselling for allotment of seats. The merit list contains the following details in it. Read from below
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- State Rank
- NEET category
- UP Category
- UP SUB Category
- NEET Rank
- NEET Marks
Stage 3: Choice Filling
Candidate has to select the colleges or the course specialities online by visiting the official website. The steps are given below for the choice filling procedure candidate can follow them step by step and can finally fill the choice filling of colleges.
- Step 1 – Candidate has to visit the official website.
- Step 2 – Now, the candidate has to click on the choice filling.
- Step 3- Applicant has to log with the help of login credentials.
- Step 4 – Candidate must fill the maximum of choices and don’t forget to lock them as without it the choice filling are not considered.
Stage 4: Seat Allotment
After the choice filling, the candidate has to go on the official website and check seat allotment status. If the seats are not allotted in the first round then you have to fill the choices of the second round. If the officials allots another seat than the previously allotted seat might get cancelled. The allotment of seats is done online by the online process on merit cum option basis.
Documents to be required at the time of counselling
Candidates after the release of the merit list and choice filling are called for the counselling round. The counselling process includes the verification of documents of the candidates. Candidates are advised to carry both original as well as the self attested copies of the document on the date of the counselling. Candidates must report for the counselling as per the schedule as no further chance is provided to the candidates.
Documents to carry at the time of Counselling
- High School Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Mark sheets of all professional examinations.
- MBBS/BDS passing out certificate or degree.
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship completion certificate.
- Permanent Registration Certificate (U.P. State/MCI/DCI).
- Employers relieving certificate, if employed.
- S.C./S.T./O.B.C./Person with Disability certificate, if applicable.
- Copy of Allotment letter (as downloaded)
- Admit Card of NEET PG 2020.
- Online registration proof.
- Print out of candidate’s State merit placement.
UP PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must read the criteria of eligibility before applying for the application form. Below mentioned points shows the criteria of eligibility. Read from below.
- Candidates who have qualified in NEET PG 2020.
- Candidates who have registered on the website of NIC i.e. upneet.gov.in.
- Those candidates who have completed their internship on or before March 31, 2020.
- Candidates who hold a MBBS/BDS course from the state govt. medical colleges and recognized Private medical/Dental colleges of UP are eligible to apply for admission in State Quota Seats in govt. medical colleges/institutes/Universities of UP tthrough NEET PG 2020/ NEET MDS 2020.
- Candidates who have MBBS/BDS degree from outside of UP are eligible for admission only in Private medical/Dental colloges/Universities.
Note: Candidates can check the detailed eligibility norms from information brochure, which is attached above in this article.
UP PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 Cut Off
The university releases the revised minimum cut off marks which candidate has to attain for the admission to the course. Candidates can check the Revised Cut-off Score UP NEET PG- 2020 (MDS).
UP PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
For the ease of the candidates and to get the idea of the number of seats each college offered to the course the seat matrix is shared below. Check here Seat Matrix.
UP PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 Reservation Criteria
Candidates can check the PG Medical Admission 2020 reservation criteria as given table:
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
- PH – 5%
Directorate General of Medical Education and Training (DGME)
Director-General of medical education and training plays a pivotal role in developing medical and para-medical personnel to take care of the health needs of the state. The department also plays an important role in the establishment and maintenance of well-equipped teaching institutions. Its function is to make arrangements of high-quality research on different subjects in State Medical colleges. It provides educational training in Medical, Dental and Paramedical colleges.
Official Website: upneet.gov.in.
For more details of UP Medical & Dental Admission 2020 – Download following documents.
- UP PG Medical / Dental Admission 2020 Information Brochure
- UP PG Medical/ Dental Admission 2020 Notification
- UP PG Medical / Dental Admission 2020 Registration Fee Notice
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.