UP Medical & Dental Admission 2017 – Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP has issued a notification for admissions to Postgraduate Medical & Dental Courses in Government / Private Colleges, including State/Deemed University/Minority Medical & Dental Institutions in the State of Uttar Pradesh. Admission to Postgraduate Medical & Dental Admission 2017 will be made on the basis of NEET PG 2017 / NEET MDS 2017. Candidates can check the complete details of UP Medical & Dental Admission 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
UP Medical & Dental Admission 2017 through NEET PG / NEET MDS
Candidates who have appeared for NEET PG (MD, MS, Diploma) 2017 & NEET PG MDS 2017 Examination and desirous of applying for available seats of Medical/Dental Course in Government/Private institutions including central/state/ deemed universities/Minority colleges in the State of Uttar Pradesh should submit information online as per schedule given below. The information submitted will be used for preparation of NEET PG (Medical/Dental) 2017 Uttar Pradesh State provisional merit list.
Schedule for UP Medical & Dental Admission 2017 is given below.
|Start date of Online Registration||28 Mar 2017|
|Last date of Online Registration||03 Apr 2017|
|Date of declaration of online merit list||06 Apr 2017|
|Date of Medical Board for obtaining physically handicapped certificate||30 Mar 2017|
|Date of commencement of first online counseling (Choice Filling)||08 to 12 Apr 2017|
|Declaration of result of seat allotment 1st list||14 Apr 2017|
|Date for downloading allotment letters||15 to 17 Apr 2017|
|Last date for joining the allotted seat from first online counseling||22 Apr 2017|
|Date of commencement of second online counseling||13 to 17 May 2017|
|Declaration of result of seat allotment 2nd list||19 May 2017|
|Date for downloading allotment letters||20 to 22 May 2017|
|Last date for joining the allotted seat from 2nd round of online counseling||23 to 27 May 2017|
|Commencement of the academic session/term||01 May 2017|
|Date of Mop up Round||By 30 May 2017|
UP Medical & Dental Counselling Procedure 2017
Notice for Second Counselling
Seat Allotment Round – 1
To Check Seat Allotment Result – Click Here
- Login to website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
- If you choose to accept the Allotment you’ll be asked to pay refundable security fee of Rs 5000/- for Govt. college/institutes/universities and Rs one lac, for Pvt. college/institute/university respectively
- Once online payment is done, you can download the allotment later
There shall be only Two Counselling. Candidates who get seat in 1st counseling shall also be eligible for second counseling for reshuffling of seats with candidates who were either absent or did not opt a seat in the first counseling. Those candidates will also be eligible for 2nd round of counseling who opted in 1st counseling but did not join the allotted college.
If seats are left vacant at the end of the second counseling, MOP UP ROUND would be undertaken only for NEET qualified and online registered candidates who were not allotted any seat during the first & second round of online counseling.
Candidates are required to fill the online form well in advance to avoid last minute rush. Any delay due to electricity failure or due to any other technical fault will not be considered by the State.
Online Choice filling
Online counseling is conducted by National Informatics Center (NIC), Lucknow. The detailed schedule shall be announced by the Director General of Medical Education and Training, Jawahar Bhawan, 6th Floor, Ashok Marg, Lucknow 226001.
For Choice Filling – Click Here
After last date of choice filing is over, seat allotment list will be declared online.
Revised UP State Merit List for MD / MS / Diploma (Medical) & MDS (Dental) has been published. Kindly check the same through the direct link provided below.
Candidates can apply online by visiting the website www.upneet.gov.in.
- Application Process is over now.
Only those candidates making successful online payment of Rs. 1000/- once only shall be considered for inclusion in state merit list.
Eligibility for Admission
- Candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS course from the State Medical Colleges of Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Meerut, Ambedkarnagar, U.P.University of Medical Sciences Saifai, Etawah, Medical/Dental Faculty of K.G. Medical University, Lucknow, and IMS, BHU, Varanasi*, AMU, Aligarh* and recognized Private Medical/ Dental Colleges of U.P. are eligible for online registration of NEET UP PG 2017/ NEET MDS 2017.
- Candidates who have completed one year of Compulsory Rotatory Internship/likely to complete on or before by 31st March 2017 and has qualified NEET PG 2017.
- A candidate who has already taken admission on the basis of earlier U.P.P.G.M.E.E/A.I.P.G.M.E.E is not eligible for the seats of Govt. Medical Colleges/State Universities until he/she completes and passes the course where he/she is presently admitted.
- Only those Candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS from Uttar Pradesh are eligible for PG admission in Govt./Pvt. colleges/state/deemed universities.
- All such candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS from out side of Uttar Pradesh are eligible for admissions only in private Medical/Dental colleges/Institutes/deemed Universities.
- Only those NEET qualified and online registered PMHS candidates, who have been given NOC under the policy framed by Medical & Health department, U.P. and whose names are included in the merit list prepared after giving due weightage as per norms will be eligible for the NEET PG 2017 U.P counseling.
UP Medical & Dental Seat Intake 2017
- Govt Seats Medical MD/MS/Diploma
- Govt Seats Dental MDS
- Private Seats Medical MD/MS/Diploma
- Private Seats Dental MDS
UP Medical & Dental Admission Procedure 2017
- Admission of the candidate to various P.G.Degree/Diploma course will be given by the Principal/Dean/Director of the respective Medical College/ Institute /University or Medical/Dental faculty of K.G. Medical University, Lucknow as the cse may be as per the NEET UP PG 2017 merit.
- A candidate who has been allotted a P.G. Degree/Diploma course in a particular Medical/Dent shall have to complete all the admission formalities including depositing the prescribed fees, by the date notified for this purpose by the respective Principal/Dean/Director of Medical College/ Institute or K.G. Medical University, Lucknow as the case may be. Those who fail to do so will loose their claim for admission.
- Admission shall be given only after the candidate produces in original as well as one self attested photocopy each of the following documents at the office of the Principal / Dean / Director of the allotted Medical College / /Institute/University concerned or the Registrar, KG Medical University, Lucknow, as the case may be
- High School Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Mark sheets of all professional examinations
- MBBS/BDS passing out certificate or degree
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship completion certificate
- Permanent Registration Certificate (U.P. State/MCI/DCI)
- Employers relieving certificate, if employed
- S.C./S.T./O.B.C./Physically handicapped certificate, if applicable
- Copy of Allotment letter (as downloaded)
- Admit Card of NEET PG 2017
- Online registration proof
- Print out of candidate’s State merit placement.
- Identification certificate mentioned in the application form
- Verification sheet of the Principal/Dean of the College/University concerned.
- It will be mandatory for each candidate to furnish, at the time of admission in the concerned college a bond, on the prescribed stamp paper (to be informed later). The undertaking/bond is to ensure that in case the student leaves the seat after the 2nd/final counseling, or at any time during the course of study, leading to a loss of the seat, then the candidate will deposit an amount of Rs 5,00,000/-. This condition will applicable for those candidates also who after allotment of seat do not join the college.
- After the admission process is completed the candidate will submit in writing his/her joining report to the Head of the Department concerned.
For more details of UP Medical & Dental Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.