UP Medical & Dental Admission 2018 – Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP has issued a notification for admissions to Postgraduate Medical & Dental Courses in Government / Private Colleges, including State/Deemed University/Minority Medical & Dental Institutions in the State of Uttar Pradesh. Admission to Postgraduate Medical & Dental Admission 2018 will be made on the basis of NEET PG 2018 / NEET MDS 2018. Candidates can check the complete details of UP Medical & Dental Admission 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
UP Medical & Dental Admission 2018 through NEET PG / NEET MDS
Candidates who have appeared for NEET PG (MD, MS, Diploma) 2018 & NEET PG MDS 2018 Examination and desirous of applying for available seats of Medical/Dental Course in Government/Private institutions including central/state/ deemed universities/Minority colleges in the State of Uttar Pradesh should submit information online as per schedule given below. The information submitted is used for preparation of NEET PG (Medical / Dental) 2018 Uttar Pradesh State provisional merit list.
|Dates of Online Registration||23 to 28 Mar 2018|
|Declaration of online merit list||31 Mar 2018|
|Date of commencement of 1st counselling (choice filling)||02 to 04 Apr 2018|
|Declaration of result of seat allotment 1st List||06 & 07 Apr 2018|
|Date for downloading allotment letters||07 to 11 Apr 2018|
|Last date for joining the allotted seat from 1st online counselling||12 Apr 2018|
|Date of online registration for 2nd counselling||13 to 15 Apr 2018|
|Declaration of online merit list||17 Apr 2018|
|Date of commencement of 2nd counselling (choice filling)|
|Declaration of result of seat allotment 2nd List|
|Date for downloading allotment letters|
|Date of admission||09 to 11 May 2018|
|Last date for joining the allotted seat from 2nd online counselling||21 May 2018- 23 May 2018(2:00 PM)|
|Online Submission of Fees||21 May 2018- 23 May 2018|
|Date of merit list||24 May 2018|
|Seat Allotment Date||25 May 2018 (9:00 AM)|
|Last Date of On Spot Admission||25 May 2018 (2:00 PM)|
- Click here to check notice regarding the NEET UP PG-2018 security money.
- Click Here to check revised MDS mop up counselling schedule.
- Click Here to check the new schedule for 2nd round counselling.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding 2nd counselling.
- Click Here to check important information regarding counselling.
- Click Here to check information regarding 2nd round of counselling.
- Click Here to check notice regarding UP NEET PG admission 2018.
- Click Here to check notice regarding security money for UP NEET PG admission 2018.
Directorate General of Medical Education and Training UP has declared the seat allotment result for UP Medical and Dental admission. Candidates can check the seat allotment result for UP Medical & Dental Admission 2018 from the official website or from the direct link which is provided below.
- Click here to check the list of allotted candidates in mop up and additional mop-up round of NEET PG- 2018
- Click here to check the List of allotted candidates in second round counseling (state quota) of NEET PG- 2018
- Click here to check the List of allotted candidates in second round counseling all India quota (state) of NEET PG- 2018
- Click here to check the List of allotted candidates in first round counseling of neet pg- 2018
- Click here to check 1st seat allotment result.
The merit list of UP medical and dental admission 2018 is contained the details of those candidates who have considered for admission. Seats are offered to eligible candidates strictly according to their position in the NEET PG 2018 merit list as applicable.
- Click Here to check the final list of admitted candidates in Govt. Medical Colleges.
- Click Here to check the final list of admitted candidates in Private Medical Colleges.
- Click Here to check the new merit list for mopup round MD/MS.
- Click Here to check the new merit list for mopup round MDS (Medical).
- Click here to check merit list mop up counselling.
- Click here to check state merit list for second counselling MDMS (Medical).
- Click here to check state merit list MDMS (Medical).
- Click here to check state merit list MDS (Dental).
- Click here to view notice regarding MDMS (Medical) fees.
- Click here to view notice regarding MDS (Dental) fees.
Candidates can apply online by visiting the website www.upneet.gov.in. Only those candidates making successful online payment of Rs. 2000/- once only shall be considered for inclusion in state merit list. Interested candidates must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. Candidates must fill the application form on or before its last date. After making a successful payment, candidate will recieve a transaction number and registration number at his/her registered mobile number.
Application Process Over..!!
Eligibility for Admission
- Candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS course from the State Medical Colleges of Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Meerut, Ambedkarnagar, U.P. University of Medical Sciences Saifai, Etawah, Medical/Dental Faculty of K.G. Medical University, Lucknow, and IMS, BHU, Varanasi*, AMU, Aligarh* and recognized Private Medical/ Dental Colleges of U.P. are eligible for online registration of NEET UP PG 2018/ NEET MDS 2018.
- Candidates who have completed one year of Compulsory Rotatory Internship / likely to complete on or before by 31st March 2018 and has qualified NEET PG 2018.
- A candidate who has already taken admission on the basis of earlier U.P.P.G.M.E.E / A.I.P.G.M.E.E is not eligible for the seats of Govt. Medical Colleges/State Universities until he/she completes and passes the course where he/she is presently admitted. However, such a candidate shall be eligible if he/she has resigned from the said course before NEET PG 2018 notification date October 17, 2017, his/her resignation has been accepted by the competent authority of the Medical/Dental college or the Vice Chancellor of state universities and he/she has refunded the salary/stipend received by him/her during the said course along with the fulfillment of the terms and condition laid down in the format of the Bond of Rs 5 Lacs at the time of admission.
- Only those Candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS from Uttar Pradesh are eligible for PG admission in Govt./Pvt. colleges/state/deemed universities.
- All such candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS from out side of Uttar Pradesh are eligible for admissions only in private Medical/Dental colleges/Institutes/deemed Universities.
- Only those NEET qualified and online registered PMHS candidates, who have been given NOC under the policy framed by Medical & Health department, U.P. and whose names are included in the merit list prepared after giving due weightage as per norms will be eligible for the NEET PG 2018 U.P counseling.
UP Medical & Dental Admission Procedure 2018
- Admission of the candidate to various P.G.Degree/Diploma course will be given by the Principal/Dean/Director of the respective Medical College/ Institute /University or Medical/Dental faculty of K.G. Medical University, Lucknow as the cse may be as per the NEET UP PG 2018 merit.
- A candidate who has been allotted a P.G. Degree/Diploma course in a particular Medical/Dent shall have to complete all the admission formalities including depositing the prescribed fees, by the date notified for this purpose by the respective Principal/Dean/Director of Medical College/ Institute or K.G. Medical University, Lucknow as the case may be. Those who fail to do so will loose their claim for admission.
- Admission shall be given only after the candidate produces in original as well as one self attested photocopy each of the following documents at the office of the Principal / Dean / Director of the allotted Medical College / /Institute/University concerned or the Registrar, KG Medical University, Lucknow, as the case may be
- High School Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Mark sheets of all professional examinations
- MBBS/BDS passing out certificate or degree
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship completion certificate
- Permanent Registration Certificate (U.P. State/MCI/DCI)
- Employers relieving certificate, if employed
- S.C./S.T./O.B.C./Physically handicapped certificate, if applicable
- Copy of Allotment letter (as downloaded)
- Admit Card of NEET PG 2018
- Online registration proof
- Print out of candidate’s State merit placement.
- Identification certificate mentioned in the application form
- Verification sheet of the Principal/Dean of the College/University concerned.
- It will be mandatory for each candidate to furnish, at the time of admission in the concerned college a bond, on the prescribed stamp paper (to be informed later). The undertaking / bond is to ensure that in case the student leaves the seat after the 2nd/final counseling, or at any time during the course of study, leading to a loss of the seat, then the candidate will deposit an amount of Rs 5,00,000/-. This condition will applicable for those candidates also who after allotment of seat do not join the college.
- After the admission process is completed the candidate will submit in writing his/her joining report to the Head of the Department concerned.
Cut Off Score
Candidates can check the revised cut off score from below.
Seat Allotment Round
Login to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
If you accept the allotment letter:
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatically cancelled and it would be mandatory to join the upgraded seat.
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
If the candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling/allotment.
If seats are left vacant at the end of the second counselling, MOP UP ROUND would be undertaken only for NEET qualified and online registered candidates who were not allotted any seat during the first & second round of online counselling.
Candidates are required to fill the online form well in advance to avoid last minute rush. Any delay due to electricity failure or due to any other technical fault will not be considered by the State.
Official Website: www.upneet.gov.in.
For more details of UP Medical & Dental Admission – Download Information Brochure.
For more details of UP Medical & Dental Admission – Download Information Brochure.