Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2019 (PGET) – Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) declares the Result on the official website. The result will be released on the official website, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2019 (PGET) is conducted for admission into M.Sc Nursing and MPT in various Government/ Private colleges in Karnataka. To qualify the exam, candidates have to obtain an aggregate of 50 % marks. Candidates can check the result online. After the result, candidates can prepare for the counselling round held afterwards. Learn more about Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2019 Result from this page.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2019 (PGET)
The result comes in the form of a PDF which the candidates can view/ download. You can check out the important dates related to Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2019 (PGET) below:
|Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2019 (PGET)||Important Dates|
|Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2019 Exam Date||08 Sep 2019|
|Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2019 (PGET)||Yet to be released!|
Check Result: Candidates can check their Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2019 (PGET) as per the schedule at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Evaluation of the Result 2019
The board evaluates the Result on the basis of the Marking Scheme which is – Each question carries 1 mark and there is no negative marking. The provisional Merit List is published on the official website first.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Tie Breaking 2019
The board resolves the Tie Breaking scenario where 2 or more candidates secures the same marks by the following method:
- The total number of Attempts taken in UG (2nd order) – Ascending is considered.
- If the tie still exists then the total number of attempts taken in UG then the total % of total marks secured in UG (3rd Order) – Descending is considered.
- If the still is still not resolved then the total number of attempts taken in UG & same % of total marks in UG then to the final % marks secured in 4th UG (4th Order) – Descending is considered.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Qualifying Marks 2019
Candidates can check out the minimum qualifying marks for Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Qualifying Marks is mentioned below:
- General Candidates: An aggregate of 50 % marks
- SC/ ST and OBC Candidates: An aggregate of 40 % marks,
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Merit List 2019
KEA prepares the Merit List on the basis of the marks obtained in the Entrance Exam. The Merit List mentions the Name of the candidate, Subject, Version Code, Score and the Qualifying percentage. The board first releases the Provisional Merit List on the official website. Candidates who secures the minimum qualifying marks have to apply for the counselling process for admission.
What to do After Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2019?
After the declaration of the Result, all the qualified candidates can apply for the counselling procedure which is held afterwards. You must visit the official website and this page frequently for updates related to Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2019 (PGET).
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019
The counselling for Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2019 (PGET) is conducted via Online Mode. The timeline of the counselling is mentioned below which you can out for reference purpose only:
- Publication of Merit List
- Document Verification
- Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure
- Option Entry by the eligible candidates (in the order of preference – after one hour of the document verification.
- Publication of Mock Allotment Results
- Provision to change options, if any by candidates
- Publication of First Round Seat Allotment Result
- Exercise of the choices by the candidates allotted seat in the first round.
- Payment of Fees & downloading of Admission Orders by Choice 1 candidates.
- Last date for reporting to the allotted colleges by choice 1 candidates only.
Candidates have to verify the following documents during the counselling procedure:
- S.S.L.C. Marks Card (For age proof and parent’s name).
- Birth Certificate/Cumulative Record/any other certificate for proof of place of
- B.Sc (Nursing)/PC B.Sc (Nursing)/BPT Marks Card of all Phases/Years
- Degree Certificate issued by the University
- Attempt Certificate issued by the Principal of concerned college
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship/Industrial Training Completion
Certificate or Certificate indicating the likely date of completion, issued by the
Principal of the College.
- Council/Board Registration Certificate. B.Sc (Nursing), PC B.Sc Nursing/ BPT.
- Professional Experience Certificate in case of Nursing
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Tahashildar of Karnataka or Study
Certificate from 1st to 10th Standard. Valid Income & Category Certificate obtained from the concerned
Tahashildar of Karnataka, if reservation is claimed.
- Certificate under article 371-J for claiming HK region reservation issued by the
competent authority. Certificate under article 371-J for claiming HK region
reservation issued by the competent authority.
- As per G.O No.DPAR 20 SBC 82, dated 28th December,1983 in case of Married women
category certificate in the name of candidate name along with Husband’s name.
- Any other required documents.
How to Check Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2019?
Candidates can check the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2019 (PGET) by following the steps below:
- Open the official website by clicking on the link provided on this page.
- Click on the link for M.Sc Nursing/ MPT Merit List 2019.
- The Merit List will open up.
- You can check your Result accordingly.
About PGET 2019
Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGTET) 2019 is being conducted for the admission into M.Sc Nursing & Master of Physiotherapy in Government colleges in Private Aided/ unaided Minority & Non – Minority colleges in Karnataka. It is an Offline Entrance examination of 90 minutes, conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) every year. Candidates have to appear for the exam as per the eligibility criteria. The information related to the entrance exam releases on the official website as per the schedule.
Karnataka Examination Authority
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is governed by the council headed by the Minister of Higher Education (Govt. of Karnataka). The board conducts various entrance examinations for admission of the students to professional courses – Medical, Dental and Engineering in the state of Karnataka. It also conducts various entrance tests for recruitment to private and corporate organisations.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.