Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2020 (PGET) – Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2020 (PGET) online at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. The Answer key for Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2020 is released in the PDF format. Candidates must use the answer key to cross-check their answers and calculate their raw scores. For every correct answer, add 1 marks and there is no negative marking. Learn more about Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2020 (PGET) from this page.
Latest: KEA has released the Answer key for M.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2020. Scroll down to check it.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2020 (PGET)
The Provisional Answer key is released first. Candidates can view/ download the Answer key from the official website as per the schedule. Check out the important dates related to Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2020 (PGET) below:
|Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2020 (PGET)||Important Dates|
|Release date of the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2020 (PGET)||23 Dec 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||to be announced|
How to Calculate your Score?
Candidates can calculate their scores by following the steps below:
- Open the official website.
- Click on the link for the Provisional Answer Key 2020 for M.Sc Nursing/ MPT
- Then download the Answer Key.
- Allot yourself marks as per the Marking Scheme.
- You will arrive at your Raw Score.
Candidates can check out the Marking Scheme for Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2020 (PGET) below:
- For every Correct Answer: 1 marks will added to the total score.
- For every Wrong Answer: 0 marks are deducted from the total score.
- For selecting more than 1 options for the answer: It will be treated as a Wrong Answer.
How to get the Official Answer key from the Website?
Candidates can follow the steps below to get the official Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2020 Answer key website:
- Click on the link provided on this page.
- The official website will open up.
- Then click on the link for Answer Key – M.Sc Nursing/ MPT 2020
- The official Answer key will display on the next window.
- You can now download the Answer Key.
How to Raise Objections against the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2020?
The Answer key is released to maintain the transparency of the examination process held by KEA. Candidates are given the opportunity to challenge the Answer Key in case of any discrepancy found in it. You can follow the steps below to submit a challenge against the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2020 (PGET):
- Write an Email to the provided email id by KEA.
- The Subject of the Mail should be – M.Sc Nursing 2020 – Objection Version with Attachment
- The mail should mention the Question Number (against which you want to submit the challenge) and a justification for the challenge.
Note: The board gives the chance to submit the challenge for a short duration of time. The board does not accept the challenges after the last date.
Significance of the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2020
The answer key is used for many purposes. The same are mentioned below which highlights the significance of Significance of the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2020 (PGET):
- With the help of the Answer Key, candidates can calculate the Raw marks on the basis of the Marking Scheme.
- Candidates can submit the challenges against the Answer Key in case of any discrepancy.
- After the declaration of the Result, Answer key can be used as a resource for those candidates who are preparing for the next exam session.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2020
After the provision for submitting challenge against the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Answer key closes, the Result is declared on the official website. It comes in the form of Merit List. Candidates can check the result as per the schedule. Th result mentions all the qualified candidates who have to appear for the counselling process online. Candidates have to obtain a minimum marks of 50 % (General) and 40 % (OBC/ SC/ ST) to qualify the exam.
About PGET 2020
Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGTET) 2020 is being conducted for the admission into M.Sc Nursing & Master of Physiotherapy in Government colleges in Private Aided/ unaided Minority & Non – Minority colleges in Karnataka. It is an Offline Entrance examination of 90 minutes, conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) every year. Candidates have to appear for the exam as per the eligibility criteria. The information related to the entrance exam releases on the official website as per the schedule.
Karnataka Examination Authority
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is governed by the council headed by the Minister of Higher Education (Govt. of Karnataka). The board conducts various entrance examinations for admission of the students to professional courses – Medical, Dental and Engineering in the state of Karnataka. It also conducts various entrance tests for recruitment to private and corporate organisations.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.