Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019/ Hall Ticket – Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released the Admit Card online at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. Candidates can download the Karnataka M.Sc. 2019 Admit Card by loginng with the Application Number and Date of Birth. It is mandatory to carry the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket to the exam centre. Details like the name of the candidate, exam schedule, exam centre etc. are given in the Admit Card. Learn more about Karnatak M.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2019 from this page.
Latest: Karnataka MSc Nursing 2019 Admit Card has been issued. Download it from the direct link below.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019 / Hall Ticket (PGET)
Candidates will become ineligible to appear for the PGET 2019 if they fail to bring the Admit Card. The place and Date of the exam will be intimated on the official website. You can check out the important dates related to the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019/ Hall Ticket (PGET) below:
|Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019/ Hall Ticket (PGET)||Important Dates|
|Release date of the Admit Card||04 Sep 2019|
|PGET 2019 Exam Date||08 Sep 2019|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the Karnataka MSc Nursing Admit Card 2019
How to Download Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019?
Candidates can check out the simple steps below to download their Karnataka M.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2019/ Hall Ticket:
- Open the official website by clicking on the link provided on this page.
- Then click on the link for the M.Sc Nursing Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019.
- The login portal will open up.
- Now login with your Application Number and Date of Birth as shown in the picture below:
- Your Admit Card will display on the next window.
- You must download and take out multiple printouts of the Admit Card.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019/ Hall Ticket Details
Before you download the Admit Card, you must check all the details given on it carefully. The same are mentioned below:
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Complete Address of the test venue
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Name of the course
PGET 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check out the PGET 2019 (M.Sc Nursing and Master of Physiotherapy) Exam Pattern below:
- Duration of the Exam: The duration of the entrance exam is 90 minutes
- Mode of the Exam: Offline Mode
- Language of the Question Paper: English Only
- Type of Questions: Objective Type of Questions
- Total Number of Questions: 100 Questions
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 1 mark and there is no Negative Marking for wrong answers.
Important Examination Day Instructions
Candidates must keep the following instructions on your mind during the entrance exam:
- Candidates must reach the Exam centre at least 30 minutes before the exam starts.
- All the candidates must carry the Admit card to the exam centre.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall after the entrance exam starts.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets like Pager, Cell phones, Bluetooth device etc. to the exam centre.
- No candidate is allowed to leave the exam hall before 30 minutes after the exam starts
Note: In case of loss of the Hall Ticket/ Admit card, candidates can contact the Chief Superintendent of the centre one hour before the exam starts for assistance.
About PGET 2019
Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGTET) 2019 is being conducted for the admission into M.Sc Nursing & Master of Physiotherapy in Government colleges in Private Aided/ unaided Minority & Non – Minority colleges in Karnataka. It is an Offline Entrance examination of 90 minutes, conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) every year. Candidates have to appear for the exam as per the eligibility criteria. The information related to the entrance exam releases on the official website as per the schedule.
Karnataka Examination Authority
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is governed by the council headed by the Minister of Higher Education (Govt. of Karnataka). The board conducts various entrance examinations for admission of the students to professional courses – Medical, Dental and Engineering in the state of Karnataka. It also conducts various entrance tests for recruitment to private and corporate organisations.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.