Admission Committee for Professional Post Graduate Medical Courses (ACPPGMC) has released notification for admission in various courses in PG Medical through NEET PG. Admission 2018 to postgraduate medical programmes in Gujarat state is using NEET PG scores. Candidates who qualified in National Eligibility Entrance Test can apply for Gujarat PG Medical 2018 Admission. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission in First year Post Graduation Degree courses of Government Seats, Management Seats and NRI Seats in MD / MS / Diploma and MDS for academic year 2018-19.
Gujarat State PG Medical Admission 2018
All the candidates interested in taking admission for these courses should appear to the NEET-PG examination declared by National Board of examinations. Selection will be carried out on the basis of NEET PG 2018 merit list. Candidates seeking admission in PG Medical courses have to fill their application form online through the official website. All candidates are requested to read and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling and paying for the application form online.
|Events||Date & Time|
|PIN purchase in person from Axis Bank
for online registration
|15 Mar 2018
|19 Mar 2018
|Online Registration & Original Documents
verification and submission at Help-Center
|16 Mar 2018
|20 Mar 2018
|Choice Filling||29 Mar 2018||30 Mar 2018
|Display of Choices filled by candidates||30 Mar 2018 up to 12:00 midnight|
|Display of Results||31 Mar 2018 at 01:00 P.M.|
|Final Choice Filling||31 Mar 2018
at 3:00 P.M.
|02 Apr 2018
at 04:00 P.M.
|Display of Choices filled by candidates||02 Apr 2018 up to 12:00 midnight|
|Display of Seat Allotment||03 Apr 2018 at 10:00 A.M.|
|Payment of Fees at designated Axis Bank||06 Apr 2018||11 Apr 2018|
|Reporting at Help Center||06 Apr 2018||12 Apr 2018|
- Click Here to check the guidelines for choice filling.
- Click Here to check the Instructions for Submission of Original Documents after Allotment of Admission.
Admission Committee for Professional Post Graduate Medical Courses (ACPPGMC) has published the result and seat allotment. Candidates can check the result from the direct links which have been provided below.
- Click Here to check the vacant seats after first round reporting on April 12, 2018.
- Click Here to check the seat allotment result of Round 1.
- Click Here to check the last rank of Round 1.
- Click Here to check the result of Mock Round.
- Click Here to check the last rank of Mock Round.
The merit list of the candidates, who have applied for admission, in the prescribed form, within the prescribed time limit and who are found eligible for admission under these rules can now prepared in the following manner:
- The merit list is prepared on the basis of All India Overall Rank of the candidate, who found eligible in the NEET-PG of the current academic year.
- Merit-list of In-service and Physically handicapped category is prepared separately.
- Merit list of reserved category candidates is prepared separately.
- A separate list of minority students seeking admission in the respective minority institution in order of merit is prepared by the Admission Committee. The minority status of the candidate shall be checked / verified by the Competent Authority of the college. The minority quota seats, if any, in institution run by minorities will be filled up by minority students only.
- Click here to download MD/MS/Diploma Common merit list.
- Click here to download MD/MS/Diploma INService candidate merit list.
- Click here to download MD/MS/Diploma NRI candidate merit list.
- Click here to download MD/MS/Diploma PH candidate merit list.
- A candidate shall be an Indian Citizen: Provided that a candidate who desires admission on Non-Resident Indian seats shall be a Non-Resident Indian, or a child or ward of theNon-Resident Indian and completed his MBBS / BDS or equivalent course from medical institution with in or out side India and qualify in NEET-PG as per the criteria laid down by the competent authority.
- The candidate must have completed the recognized MBBS or BDS course from University established under any law of Government of Gujarat and situated in State of Gujarat and completed compulsory rotating internship on or before 3l’t March of academic year of admission;
- A candidate shall have to appear in NEET-PG Entrance Examination conducted.for the year for which admission are being held in respective year for admission to Post-graduate Medical Courses and qualifu in NEET-PG as per criteria laid down by the competent authority;
- A candidate who has secured admission under these rules in any yefi shall not be eligible for further admission to any course until the period within which he might have completed the course in which he has secured admission.
Online registration process has been started statertd and the applicants can register by visiting the website. Candidates have to purchase PIN from the designated Bank (Branch list is available on www.medadmgujarat.org) on payment of Rs. 2000/- (Non-refundable). After purchase of PIN, the candidates have to make application on the portal of PG Admission Committee.
Registration Process is over..!!
Documents Required for Submission of Application Form
Candidates are instructed to complete the list of documents required for submission of form. After Online registration, candidates have to submit their form with self-attested copy of all required documents after verifying with their originals at help centers. Form with Incomplete documents / attachments will not be accepted in any circumstances. So, please go through the list of documents required and be prepared accordingly.
List of documents to be submitted as per the following categories:
- All Year MBBS/BDS Mark-sheets
- NEET-PG-2018 Mark-sheet
- School Leaving Certificate/Transfer certificate/Passport/Birth certificate (for purpose of proof of place of birth)
- For SC/ST and SEBC Category: Cast Certificate issued by competent authority of Gujarat State as per rules.
- For SEBC Category: Non Creamy-layer Certificate issued on or after 1-4-2016 issued by competent authority of Gujarat State as per rules
- 08 months internship completion certificate with specifying the 12 month internship completion date.(internship completion on or before 31/03/2018).
- Provisional Registration of Gujarat Medical Council / Gujarat Dental Council OR Medical Council of India (In case of fresh candidates only who have note completed their internship)/ Permanent registration of Gujarat Medical Council/ Gujarat Dental Council OR Medical Council of India (In case of old pass out candidates).
Attach self-attested copies of required documents with acknowledgement receipt and submit to any of the Help Centers located at following colleges:
|B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad||GMERS Medical College, Sola, Ahmedabad|
|NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad||AMCMET Medical College, Ahmedabad|
|GCS Medical College, Ahmedabad||Govt. Medical College, Bhavnagar|
|Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhuj||Shri MP Shah Govt. Medical College, Jamnagar|
|GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar||Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad|
|GMERS Medical College, Patan||PDU Govt. Medical College, Rajkot|
|Govt. Medical College, Surat||SMIMER, Surat|
|CU Shah Medical College, Surendranagar||GMERS Medical College, Gotri, Vadodara|
|Govt. Medical College, Vadodara||GMERS Medical College, Valsad|
Admission to all medical seats shall be made by centralized single window state counselling by the admission committee to make it a one composite process. The private institutes may send : their representative at the place of counselling of medical seats.
There shall be only two rounds of common.counselling each conducted by the Admission Committee’ , Manual counselling for allotment of students shall be conducted by the Admission Committee to the two rounds of online counselling A list of ascertain the number of seats that still remain vacant after the two rounds of online students in order of merit shall be prepared by the Admission Committee, so that in case of any stay vacancy arising in any college, the said seat shall be filled up from the merit list. All the Seats shall be filled on the basis of merit list prepared by the Admission Committee’.
Admission shall be given online in the following manner:
- The admission committee shall prepare merit lists of the eligible candidates who have applied.
- The merit lists shall be displayed on the web-site of the Admission Committee and by such other means, as the committee may consider convenient
- The Admission Committee shall publish the schedule of online counselling programme on its website, by advertisement in the prominent newspapers widely circulated in the State, and by such other means, as it may consider necessary
- The candidate shall be required to indicate his order of choices of courses and colleges or institutions, online. Allotment of seats shall be made on the basis of merit, category of the candidate and availability of seats.
- The candidate shall be required to pay such fee as determined by the Fee Regulatory Committee. The admission allotted to the candidate shall be confirmed on payment of tuition fees.
- The candidate belonging to reserved category may be allowed to get admission on unreserved seats as per his merit number in the unreserved category. The admission shall be granted to such candidate in unreserved category, only if he is eligible to get admission, in &e higher order of preference of courses than that in the reserved category
- Candidate seeking admission to the Professional Post-graduate Medical Educational Courses shall be required to produce a Certificate of physical fitness to undergo such course in the prescribed form obtained from a registered medical practitioner along with the undertaking.
Reshuffling: ln case, where considerable number of seats fall vacant, and it appears to the Admission Committee to fill the vacant seats, it may conduct the admission process for readjustment (reshuffling). The candidate can reshuffle seats / choice options during process of readjustment (reshuffling). In such readjustment (reshuffling) of seats, the candidate who opts to participate in reshuffling process, shall be considered for such admission. The candidate may either give option for upgradation of choices already given or submit new choices. The candidates shall not be offered admission on the seats available to him in previous allotment process. If the candidate gets admission on the basis of upgradation or new choice, then his earlier admission shall be treated as cancelled.
Seat Matrix for MD/MS
Seat Matrix for PH & INService Candidate
Official Website: www.medadmgujarat.org.
For more information on Gujarat PG Medical Admission 2018, download Rule Book.