Gujarat State PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2021: Admission Committee for Professional Post Graduate Medical Courses (ACPPGMC) offers admission into PG medical on the basis of NEET PG 2021. Candidates can check the all the information related to Gujarat State PG medical admission 2021 from official website, which is medadmgujarat.ncode.in.
In admission process, candidates have to do registration, verify the documents, then merit list is prepared on the basis of All India Overall Rank of the candidates found eligible in the NEET PG 2021. After the declaration of merit list, candidates need to fill the choice and seat allotment is done, followed by paying admission fee and submit the original document. For more information about Gujarat State PG medical admission 2021 and the process to apply, you have to read the page below.
Gujarat State PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2021
All the candidates interested in taking admission to these courses should appear for the NEET PG 2021 examination declared by National Board of examinations. Selection is carried out on the basis of NEET PG 2021 merit list. The candidates can check the important schedule for Gujarat state PG medical Admission 2021 and related events from the table below.
Eligibility for Gujarat State PG Medical Admission 2021
Check out the complete eligibility criteria for Gujarat State PG Medical Admission 2021 below.
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen, provided that a candidate who desires admission on NRI seats shall be a Non-Resident Indian, or a child or ward of the same and should have completed his MBBS/BDS or equivalent course from medical institution within or outside India and qualified in NEET PG 2021.
- The candidate must have completed recognized MBBS/BDS course from University situated in State of Gujarat.
- Also, the candidate must have completed compulsory rotating internship on or before March 31 of academic year of admission.
- The candidate needs to appear and qualify in NEET PG 2021.
Counselling for Gujarat State PG Medical Admission 2021
Admission to all medical seats shall be made by centralized single window state counselling by the admission committee. There are 2 rounds of counselling followed by a mop-up round. You can check the procedure to apply for Gujarat State PG Medical Admission 2021, below.
For NRI Candidates: After successful submission of the online application form, applicants have to submit the processing fee.
Step 1: Online Registration: Firstly, the candidates have to purchase PIN from the online counselling website. Then, the candidate needs to fill the application form on the counselling website, the link of which is given on this page.
Step 2: Choice filling: Next, the candidate has to fill his/her preferences for colleges. You are advised to fill in your choices carefully in the order of your priority. Also, take a printout of the confirmation page generated after submission.
Step 3: Seat Allotment: Admission Committee for Professional Post Graduate Medical Courses (ACPPGMC) publish the seat allotment results on their website. You are required to take a printout of the allotment letter from the website.
Step 4: Reporting at a help centre for document verification: You need to get your documents verified at the helpline centres. You have to make a prior appointment for this. Report at the designated centre along with following documents in original as well as self-attested copies.
Documents to be submitted at help centres:
- Allotment letter
- Tuition fee receipts
- MBBS mark-sheets of all semesters
- NEET PG 2021 mark sheet
- 1-year internship completion certificate
- Proof of date and place of birth and Indian citizenship
- Caste certificate
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- EWS certificate
- Passport copy
- Provisional Registration of State Medical Council OR Medical Council of India (In case of fresh candidates only who have just completed their internship)/Permanent Registration of State Medical Council OR Medical Council of India (In case of old pass out candidates)
- Photocopy of Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority
Merit List for Gujarat State PG Medical Admission 2021
Merit list is prepared for admission under these rules in the following manner.
- The merit list is prepared on the basis of All India Overall Rank of the candidates found eligible in the NEET PG 2021.
- Merit list of In-service, Physically handicapped category and reserved category candidates is prepared separately.
- A separate list of minority students seeking admission in the respective minority institution in order of merit is prepared by the Admission Committee. The minority quota seats, if any, in an institution run by minorities is filled up by minority students only.
Reservation for Gujarat State PG Medical Admission 2021
50 per cent of the total seats in Gujarat govt. medical colleges is reserved for candidates with All India Quota. The following reservation criteria are to be followed for rest of the seats. Check the seat reservation for government college seats below.
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes||27%|
Gujarat State PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2021 Admission Cancellation Procedure
Candidates can follow the below steps in order to cancel their admission:
Step 1: Go to the official website and click on the “Post Graduate Medical, Dental Admission” link.
Step 2: Then, candidates have to login for “Post Graduate Medical, Dental Admission”.
Step 3: Click on the candidate registration button and enter the asked details.
Step 4: After that, dashboard will be appear on the screen. Candidates have to click on the result button and then click on the cancel admission.
Step 5: Next, enter the 14 digit pin number and click on cancel admission button. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Candidates have to enter the OTP and click on Cancel Admission button.
Step 6: At last, candidates have to print the preview page for further use.
Note: After cancel the admission, candidates have to go to the help centre for collection of original documents
Help Centres for Gujarat State PG Medical Admission 2021
We are providing below the list of help centres last year.
- B J Medical College, Ahmedabad
- Govt. Medical College, Baroda
- Govt. Medical College, Bhavnagar
- Govt. Medical College, Surat
- M. P. Shah Govt. Medical College, Jamnagar
- P. D. U. Medical College, Rajkot
- GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar
- GMERS Medical College, Patan
- GMERS Medical College, Sola, Ahmedabad
- GCS Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Ahmedabad
- AMC MET Medical College, Ahmedabad
- Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research, Surat
- Pramukh Swami Medical College, Karamsad
- Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhuj
- Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad
- C.U. Shah Medical College, Surendranagar
Official Website: medadmgujarat.ncode.in
For more details regarding Gujarat State PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2021, Download following documents;
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.