Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2019 – For B.Ed admission, Dibrugarh University conducts an entrance exam, carrying 100 marks. Via qualifying this exam, a candidate is allotted a seat in its member colleges and the Department of Education of Dibrugarh University. For Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2019, a candidate needs to apply in online mode only, on its official website, dibru.ac.in. The individuals shall be evaluated on the basis of the marks obtained by them in qualifying examination and their performance in their academic career. The ratio can be divided as 7:3. There shall be 70 marks assigned for marks obtained in the test and 30 marks assigned for marks obtained by the candidates in their Bachelors and Masters etc. To know more about Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2019, keep reading!
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2019
Every year, over 5000 of online applications are received by the Dibrugarh University for its B.Ed. admission. Candidates who wish to appear for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2019 can check the schedule from below and apply accordingly.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2019 Important Dates
|Registration starts on||1st week of May 2019|
|Registration ends on||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|Admit card Availability||3rd week of Jun 2019|
|Examination Date||4th week of Jun 2019|
|Result declaration||1st week of Jul 2019|
|Date of interview||4th week of Jul 2019|
|Last date for completion of admission process||Last week of Jul 2019|
|Commencement of classes||1st week of Aug 2019|
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2019 Selection Criteria
Selection for admission into the 2 years B.Ed. Programme in any institution under Dibrugarh University shall be based on the following factors:-
- Candidates appearing for B.Ed CET 2019 carrying maximum 70 marks will be evaluated on the basis of their performance in the test.
- 30 marks will be divided for career performance ( percentage secured in the HSLC, HS, the First Degree and/or Master’s Degree Examination)
Note- 10% of the percentage of marks secured in H.S.L.C., H.S., Bachelor’s Degree and /or Master’s Degree Examination shall be considered as career performance in each examination.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2019 Application Procedure
Applications for B.Ed CET 2019 can be done in online mode at the official website, dibru.ac.in. The portal will remain activated for the prescribed time. Candidates will need to provide Full name, Username, Password and a Mobile Number to login. Upon registration, they will receive the application activation link on the registered mobile number. Then, they shall proceed to fill up the 08 stages application process. There shall also be requirement of uploading scanned images of necessary documents. After every stage, a candidate is advised to review and save the changes made in each application steps.
The applicants may have to pay the B.Ed. CET fee of prescribed amount through online medium (Debit (ATM) Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking). Last time, the candidates were required to pay the sum of Rs. 700/-.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for B.Ed CET 2019, a candidate needs to fulfil the laid eligibility criteria. If any of these criteria is not fulfilled by the Dibrugarh University, his/her candidature is cancelled. Note that, these eligibility conditions are not verified at the time of form filling. But, at the time of admission, these eligibility are verified.
- Academic Requirements:
- Educational Qualification- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Social Sciences/ Sciences/ Humanities
- Minimum marks requirement- 50% marks.
- Educational Qualification- BE/B.Tech from Dibrugarh University or any other recognized University
- Minimum marks requirement- 55% marks.
- Relaxation policy- 05% marks in qualifying examination for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD.
having a minimum of 5 (five) years teaching experience in a school recognized at least up to the 10th standard by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2019 Reservation Criteria
Dibrugarh University has a pre-defined reservation criteria which is applicable for the reserved category candidates. This criterion is made by the University in accordance with the state government & the central government. Here is the criteria:-
- ST (P)- 10%
- ST (H)- 05%
- OBC/ MOBC-15%
- PWD- 03%
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates declared eligible to appear for the examination will be issued admit cards of Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2019 through online mode. The expected date for the downloading of admit cards is in the month of June 2019. You have to provide your User name and id to download it, from the official website.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates need to prepare for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2019, as per the prescribed exam pattern.
- Maximum Marks – 100 marks
- Marks Distribution – 70 marks for entrance test and 30 marks for career performance
- Number of Sections – 5
- Number of Objective questions – 70, carrying 1 mark each
- Duration – 1 hour 30 minutes.
|Subject||Number of questions|
|Test of Reasoning||15|
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2019 Exam Centres
Dibrugarh University conducts B.Ed CET 2019 exam across various exam centres in the State of Assam. Last year, the B.Ed CET was conducted across these centres. In case of any changes, we will update this page, accordingly!
|Name of the centre||Centre code|
|Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh||1801|
|Govt. Post Graduate Training College, Jorhat||1802|
|KBM College of Teacher Education, Jorhat||1803|
|College of Teacher Education, Golaghat||1804|
|Lakhimpur P.G.T. College, North Lakhimpur||1805|
|Dhemaji P.G.T. College, Dhemaji||1806|
|College of Teacher Education, Tinsukia||1807|
|College of Teacher Education, Dhakuakhana||1808|
|Sibsagar College of Teacher Education, Sivasagar||1809|
List of Colleges/ Institutes
Each of these affiliated colleges/ institutes/ departments provided NCTE recognised B.Ed. courses. As per the marks obtained in B.Ed CET, a candidate is allotted a seat in any of these colleges. At the time of counselling, a candidate needs to report at the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
Department of Education, Dibrugarh University
2. Govt. Post Graduate Training College, Jorhat (IASE)
3. Lakhimpur P.G.T. College, Lakhimpur
4. College of Teacher Education, Tinsukia
5. KBM College of Teacher Education, Jorhat
6. College of Teacher Education, Golaghat
7. Namrup College of Teacher Education, Namrup
8. Dhemaji P.G.T. College, Dhemaji
9. Bihpuria Post Graduate Training College, Bihpuria
10. Digboi B.Ed. College, Digboi
11. Parijat Academy Teacher Education Institution, Dibrugarh
12. College of Teacher Education, Dhakuakhana
13. Sibsagar College of Teachers’ Education, Joysagar
14. DIET, Lakhimpur, Azad.
15. North Eastern Institute of Management Science, Jorhat
For more details about B.Ed CET Examination: Download previous year information brochure here.
Official website: www.dibru.ac.in