Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Admit Card 2019 – The Dibrugarh University will issue the Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Admit Card for 2019 entrance exam. The admit card will issue in the month of June. Candidates will have to visit the official website dibru.ac.in and provide their login credentials. In credential details, you have to enter the Username and Login Password. The B.Ed CET 2019 Admit Card of Dibrugarh University will carry information like- Form/ Roll Number, Subject, Date of Examination, Venue, Name of the candidate, Gender, Permanent Address/ Present, Category, Domicile, and Date of Birth, etc.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Admit Card 2019
The schedule for the Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Exam 2019 is given below. Candidates can check the same from the table below.
|Exam date||30 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result||15 Jul 2019|
Download Admit Card: Candidates can download their Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2019 Admit Card from official website www.dibru.ac.in
How to download the Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can download their B.Ed CET 2019 Admit card, issued by Dibrugarh University in the following manner.
- Visit the official website at dibru.ac.in or click here Click Here
- Enter your Username
- Enter your password
- Hit the Login button and search for admit card button
- Check the details, download & take printout of it
You can also choose to set a new password by clicking the tab “ Forgot Your Password”. Upon doing so, the computer screen will prompt you to provide your Registered Mobile Number. Then select Next and follow the procedure. The new password will be generated.
Instructions to the Candidates regarding the Test
- A candidate sitting to write the exam must provide his/ her answers only in the OMR Sheet, which shall be provided along with the Test-Booklet at the time of the Examination.
- The Candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions given on the Cover page of the Question Booklet as well as in the OMR Sheet of the B.Ed. CET 2019.
The Entrance Test shall carry a total of 70 marks consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) on the following areas:
- General English (15)
- General Knowledge (20)
- Test of Reasoning (15)
- Numerical Ability (10)
- Teaching Aptitude (10)
Test Timings: 1 hour 30 MInutes
University conducted the B.Ed CET exam in 9 examination centres on the prescribed dates. It is expected that the exam will again be conducted in these test centres:
|Name of the centre||Centre code|
|Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh||1901|
|Govt. Post Graduate Training College, Jorhat||1902|
|KBM College of Teacher Education, Jorhat||1903|
|College of Teacher Education, Golaghat||1904|
|Lakhimpur P.G.T. College, North Lakhimpur||1905|
|Dhemaji P.G.T. College, Dhemaji||1906|
|College of Teacher Education, Tinsukia||1907|
|College of Teacher Education, Dhakuakhana||1908|
|Sibsagar College of Teacher Education, Sivasagar||1909|
- The University shall not verify the eligibility of a candidate at the time of receiving their Application Forms and issuing Admit Card to them. The candidates not fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria shall not be debarred from appearing the B.Ed. CET, 2019.
- However, their candidature shall not be considered at the time of admission to the B.Ed. Programes conducted by Dibrugarh University and its affiliated colleges. Hence, the intending candidates are requested to ensure for themselves the fulfillment of the minimum eligibility criteria for admission into the B.Ed. Programme.