Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Result 2019– Dibrugarh University will declare the Dibrugarh University 2019 Result of the Dibrugarh University 2019 entrance exam to determine admissions of candidates into the 2 year B.Ed programme. The result is uploaded on the official website at dibru.ac.in. Category wise merit lists will be uploaded in the Result section.
The individuals who clear the B.Ed. CET, 2019, shall have to apply for admission into the institution of their choice. The concerned institutions will select the candidates for admission on the basis of their marks in the CET and Career Performance. The marks on the career performance will be awarded by the respective institutions.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Result 2019
The mentioned above is just basic information regarding the selection process. However, you can take a look at the selection process in detail in the article ahead. The result will be announced on July 15, 2019. Candidates awaiting these results should visit the official website of Aglasem at regular intervals. We have explained here the process of result for you along with a schedule.
Dibrugarh University 2019 Result Schedule
|Examination Date||30 Jun 2019|
|Result declaration||15 Jul 2019|
|Completion of Admission Process||31 Jul 2019|
Result: Result for B.Ed CET 2019 will be declared on the official website www.dibru.ac.in.
Steps to download the Dibrugarh University 2019 Result
- Visit the official website at dibru.ac.in
- There will be a Result link on the official website
- Select the link and you will land on a different page OR simply click on the link provided on this page.
- Enter the details like Roll No & Examination Centre.
- The result will be shown on the screen.
Candidate’s selection for admission into the 2 years B.Ed. The programme will be determined on the basis of the following factors:-
- Marks obtained by candidates in the Common Entrance Test (CET) to be conducted centrally, which will carry a maximum of 70 marks.
- Second and a fundamental factor will be to analyze the performance of candidates in their academic careers. This will carry a maximum of 30 marks.
- Finally, the last factor the would be to distribute 10% of marks obtained by the candidate in H.S.L.C., H.S., Bachelor’s Degree and /or Master’s Degree Examination. For example: If a student gets 53% in the first Degree Examination (Major / Aggregate), then his/her career performance marks in that examination will be counted as 5.3.
Names of the institutions that offer B.Ed programme
- Department of Education, Dibrugarh University
- Govt. Post Graduate Training College, Jorhat (IASE)
- Lakhimpur P.G.T. College, Lakhimpur
- College of Teacher Education, Tinsukia
- KBM College of Teacher Education, Jorhat
- College of Teacher Education, Golaghat
- Namrup College of Teacher Education, Namrup
- Dhemaji P.G.T. College, Dhemaji
- Bihpuria Post Graduate Training College, Bihpuria
- Digboi B.Ed. College, Digboi
- Parijat Academy Teacher Education Institution, Dibrugarh
- College of Teacher Education, Dhakuakhana
- Sibsagar College of Teachers’ Education, Joysagar
- DIET, Lakhimpur, Azad.
- North Eastern Institute of Management Science, Jorhat
- Chandrakanta Hazarika College of Teacher Education, Dibrugarh
- DIET, Dibrugarh, Chabua
- DIET, Jorhat, Titabor