Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Result 2018– Dibrugarh University has declared the Dibrugarh University 2018 Result of the Dibrugarh University 2018 entrance exam to determine admissions of candidates into the 2 year B.Ed programme. The result is uploaded on the official website at dibru.ac.in. Category wise merit lists will be uploaded in the Result section.
The individuals who clear the B.Ed. CET, 2018, shall have to apply for admission into the institution of their choice. The concerned institutions will select the candidates for admission on the basis of their marks in the CET and Career Performance. The marks on the career performance will be awarded by the respective institutions.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Result 2018
The mentioned above is just a basic information regarding the selection process. However, you can take a look at the selection process in detail in the article ahead. The result has been announced on July 06, 2018. Candidates awaiting these results should visit the official website of Aglasem in regular intervals. We have explained here the process of result for you along with a schedule.
Dibrugarh University 2018 Result Schedule
|Examination Date||24 Jun 2018|
Result: Click Here to check the Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Result 2018.
Official Website: www.dibru.ac.in.
Steps to download the Dibrugarh University 2018 Result
- Visit the official website at dibru.ac.in
- On the right hand corner of the home page, there will be a Result link
- Select the link and you will land on a different page OR simply click on the link provided on this page.
- Enter the details like Roll No & Examination Centre.
- The result will be shown on the screen.
Candidate’s selection for admission into the 2 year B.Ed. Programme will be determined on the basis of the following factors:-
- Marks obtained by candidates in the Common Entrance Test (CET) to be conducted centrally, which will carry a maximum of 70 marks.
- Second and a fundamental factor will be to analyse the performance of candidates in their academic career. This will carry a maximum of 30 marks.
- Finally, last factor the would be to distribute 10% of marks obtained by the candidate in H.S.L.C., H.S., Bachelor’s Degree and /or Master’s Degree Examination. For example: If a student gets 53% in the first Degree Examination (Major / Aggregate), then his/her career performance marks in that examination will be counted as 5.3.
Names of the institutions that offer B.Ed programme
- Department of Education, Dibrugarh University
- Govt. Post Graduate Training College, Jorhat (IASE)
- Lakhimpur P.G.T. College, Lakhimpur
- College of Teacher Education, Tinsukia
- KBM College of Teacher Education, Jorhat
- College of Teacher Education, Golaghat
- Namrup College of Teacher Education, Namrup
- Dhemaji P.G.T. College, Dhemaji
- Bihpuria Post Graduate Training College, Bihpuria
- Digboi B.Ed. College, Digboi
- Parijat Academy Teacher Education Institution, Dibrugarh
- College of Teacher Education, Dhakuakhana
- Sibsagar College of Teachers’ Education, Joysagar
- DIET, Lakhimpur, Azad.
- North Eastern Institute of Management Science, Jorhat
Student enrollment statistics of previous year
|Students Enrollment Statistics|
|Number of Student on roll||ST (606)||SC (294)||Others Total (3530)|
|No of Total female Student||2383||No of Total male Student||2047|
|No of Student reside inside University Hostel||1711||No of Student reside out side Campus||2719|
|Male/Female ratio||1 : 1.16||Teacher / Student ratio||1 : 13|