Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Application Form 2020 – The last date to fill Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2020 application form is November 12, 2020. The candidates can apply for B.Ed CET from the direct link given below or at dibru.ac.in. There is no provision to fill the application form via offline mode. To submit Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET application form 2020, the candidates have to register, login and fill the details in the application form, upload the documents, and pay the application fee. Check more information about Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET application form 2020 from this page such as process to apply, application fee, documents required to fill the form etc.
Latest: The application process has overed now!!
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Application Form 2020
On submission of the online application form by an applicant, an admit card with a unique roll number shall be generated against each successful submission of the Application. Candidates can keep themselves updated with the Dibrugarh University B.Ed. CET 2020 application form related events, from below.
|Registration Starts on||27 Oct 2020|
|Registration ends on||12 Nov 2020|
Apply Here: Click here to apply for Dibru B.Ed CET 2020.
Application Form is over now!!!
Dibrugarh University B.Ed. CET 2020 Application Fees
The candidate is required to submit the specified amount of application fee. Candidates have to pay the Dibrugarh University B.Ed. CET 2020 Application fee by at the time of submission of the form. The following are the application form fee details as per the last year’s information.
Application form fee: The applicant shall have to pay te following fee.
- Rs. 700/-(for all candidates)
Mode of application form fee payment: B.Ed. CET fee can be paid only through the online payment gateway by using the following.
- Debit (ATM) Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking
Note: No other mode of payment other than online, is accepted.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria plays a very crucial role in the admission process. Candidates are advised to fulfill the minimum eligibility norms laid down by the conducting body before applying for the exam. Candidates need to fulfill the Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2020 Eligibility criteria, as mentioned below.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities OR
- Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology of Dibrugarh University, or any other University recognized by Dibrugarh University with specialization in Science and Mathematics
- Must have obtained at least 50% marks (in Aggregate)
- Candidate must clear the B.Ed. Common Entrance Test conducted by the University for that academic session.
Note: Candidate obtaining 50% marks or more in the Honours / Major subject but less than 50 % in aggregate in all the courses/papers of the Bachelor’s degree is not considered eligible for admission to B.Ed. programme.
Documents Required for Dibrugarh University B.Ed. CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to keep the following details/documents ready, prior to form filling.
- Scanned copy of your photograph: Less than 512 kb, 180 px by 200 px (width by height)
- Scanned signature: Less than 512 kb, 300 px by 60 px (width by height)
- A valid mobile number for sending Activation Code or OTP(One Time Password).
- Any of the online payment details of B.Ed CET 2020 application fee.
• Net Banking
• Debit Card (VISA, Master, Maestro, RuPay)
• Credit card
How To Fill Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2020 Application form
The Dibrugarh University B.Ed. CET 2020 application process involves various stages. Candidates must ensure completimg all the below mentioned steps for successful submisison of application form. Following are the steps to be followed.
Step 1: Register for B.Ed CET 2020
- Visit the official webste and Click the “Enter” icon at the top right corner of the homepage. At this point, candidates will get themselves registered by entering the following details.
- Full name
- Mobile No
- Once you enter all the above details, you shall recieve an “Activation Code” on your registered mobile number.
- Next, candidates need to provide their mobile number and the activation code and click on the “Activate” button.
Step 2: Login using Username and Password
- Enter the credentials generated after registration such as (i) Username and (ii) Password. Click “Apply for B.Ed CET”.
Step 3: Fill the application fom
- Enter all details asked in the form one by one.
- Upload documents as per specifications provided.
Step 4: Review the form
- Check all the entries filled such as documents, uploaded photograph and signature and see whether they have been uploaded correctly or not.
- If anything needs editing, you may adjust and crop the pictures as you find convenient and fix the size. You will be able to do so by pressing the BACK button or by clicking the corresponding button for that stage.
Step 5: Submit
- Upon submitting the reviewed information, you will see fee amount and get the option to pay fee.
Step 6: Application fee submission
- Paying the fee charges is a crucial stage. Please keep the payment medium close.
- Locate “Proceed to Pay” icon, select any one of the payment options available from Net banking, Debit card (Visa, Master, Maestro, RuPay), credit card, etc. Pay the required amount.
Step 7: Final submission of application
- You will successfully submit the form, and a unique transaction id will be generated after that. Then, you will be able to download admit card.
In case of any difficulty in filling up the application form you may contact the following numbers.
• Telephone no: +919678723053, +919706088827
• Email: [email protected]
In case of any Payment Error, due to any network communication/connectivity problems, if your payment receipt/ Application form/Admitcard does not get generated and the amount has been debited from your account, please contact our technical helpline no or send a mail to [email protected] within 6 hours from the time of transaction mentioning your name, mobile no, date and time of transaction and bank account no. from where transaction was done. It may take 2-3 working days to confirm the transaction by reconciliation with the bank and so the candidates are advised not to wait till the last date for applying.
B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card
After the last step of final submission, candidates can access the download admit card link.
Dibrugarh University issue the admit card for B.Ed CET 2020 on the official website. Candidates will have to visit the office and provide their login credentials. To download the admit card, they need to enter the username and login password. Admit card is an important document that carries information like Form/ Roll Number, Subject, Date of Examination, Venue, Name of the candidate, Gender, Permanent Address/ Present, Category, Domicile, and Date of Birth, etc. Test takers are required to carry their admit card with identity proof on the day of examination.
Only after successful submission of the application form, admit cards shall be generated against each successful submission of the application. The Candidate shall have to take a print out of the hall ticket and bring the same to the examination hall on the date of the test for verification.
About B.Ed CET 2020
The University accepts the application form only eligible candidates in online mode. As mentioned earlier, there are various steps to fill the application form of Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2020. Dibrugarh University conducts The Common Entrance Test (B.Ed CET 2020) for admission two years B. Ed Programme of Dibrugarh University recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). Every year, over 5000 of online applications are received by the Dibrugarh University for its B.Ed. admission. Candidates are evaluated based on marks obtained by them in the qualifying exam and performance in the B.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET).
About Dibrugarh University
Dibrugarh University, established in 1965 consequent upon the provisions of the Dibrugarh University Act, 1965, enacted by the Assam Legislative Assembly. The University administers 177 affiliated colleges and institutes that spread over nine districts of Assam. Dibrugarh University is a member of the Association of Indian Universities and is recognized by all the universities in India and abroad. Dibrugarh University conducts The Common Entrance Test (B.Ed CET 2020) for admission two year B. Ed Programme of Dibrugarh University recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can contact the authorities over their helpline number.
Ans : No. A candidate needs to submit their application fee in online mode via Net banking, Debit card or Credit card option.
Ans : No such facility is provided to the candidates. If any changes, a candidate can get to know from this page.
Ans : Dibrugarh University invites the B.Ed. CET application forms in online mode.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.