TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019: The Hall Ticket for TS ICET 2019 will be available for download online on the official website icet.tsche.ac.in. The candidates can download the admit card by entering few details such as Registration Number, Date of Birth and Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No. It is important that candidates should bring the hall ticket for Telangana State ICET 2019 to the exam center. Also, it is advised to applicants to preserve the admit card as it can be required at the later stages of the admission process. Check more details regarding the TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019 on the page below.
TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019
The Kakatiya University will conduct TS ICET 2019 on behalf of TSCHE. The Board has announced only the exam date, the rest of the schedule is yet to be announced. However, candidates can check the expected schedule for issuance of TS ICET 2019 Hall Ticket 2019 in the table below:
|Issuance of TS ICET 2019 Hall Ticket||To be announced|
|TS ICET 2019 exam date||23 & 24 May 2019|
Hall Ticket: Candidates can access their hall tickets from the official website icet.tsche.ac.in.
How to Download the TS ICET 2019 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card?
Candidates who successfully register for the exam can download the admit card by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the direct link which will be given soon on this page to download the TS ICET 2019 Admit Card.
- Enter details such as Registration Number, Date of Birth and Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No.
- On submitting the details, the Hall Ticket for TS ICET 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download and take a print out of the hall ticket.
Details given on the Admit Card
After the arrival of the admit card, candidates can see the details enlisted below. Candidates are advised to check the details printed on it to make sure that they are correct or not. In case of discrepancy, candidates should contact the concerned authorities of the conducting body immediately.
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the exam center
What are documents to carry to the exam center?
The applicants have to bring the following documents to the exam center, without which they shall not be allowed to sit for the test:
- One hard copy of the TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019
- A valid photo id proof such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, etc.
- One hard copy of the admit card for submission purpose at the exam centre.
TS ICET 2019 Exam Pattern
Before going to the start the preparation for TS ICET 2019, candidates must know the exam pattern for the same. Exam pattern helps the candidates to get to know various relevant facts about the exam such as the mode of paper, number an type of questions, test duration and many more.
- Mode of examination: paper-pencil based test
- Number of questions: 200
- Duration: 150 Minutes
- Format: Objective Type
- Sections in paper: Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability
- Marking scheme: +1 for a correct response and no negative marking for any wrong attempt.
- Total Marks: 200
The Exam Pattern given below is of the last year and only for the reference purpose.
|Section||Number of Questions and Marks|
||75 Questions (75 marks)|
||75 Questions (75 marks)|
||50 Questions (50 marks)|
Test Centers for TS ICET 2019
The below list of the test centres is constructed as per the last year trends. Candidates can look through it ones to get an idea about the examination conducting states.
- Ranga Reddy