CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 – Christian Medical College, Ludhiana offers admission to Postgraduate course in M.Sc. Nursing for two years according to rules and regulations of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab, Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and of the Government as may be applicable to this college. CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 is a Nursing Entrance Test for admission to M.Sc Nursing for the academic year 2022-23. Candidates have to pass the entrance tests for admission to M.Sc. course in CMC Ludhiana. Interested candidates can apply for the course by filling the online application form. Candidate can check all the information like application form, eligibility criteria etc regarding CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 from the article.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2022
Candidates must have one year of experience in Public Health Nursing/Bedside Nursing. All the dates & events shall be updated once the official notification arrives.
CMC M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Overview
|Name of exam||CMC Ludhiana Admission M.Sc. Nursing|
|Full name||Christian Medical College Ludhiana Admiision M.Sc. Nursing|
|Conducting body||Christian Medical College|
|Exam type||Postgraduate level|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
Check the expected schedule of M.Sc. Nursing 2022 below.
|Prospectus & Application Form available from||to be announced|
|Last date for downloading the Prospectus & a|
|to be announced|
|Last date for receipt of Application||to be announced|
|Admit Card to be collected from the Registrar Office||to be announced|
|Admission written test||to be announced|
|Declaration of the Result||to be announced|
|Counselling/Scrutiny of Certificates||to be announced|
|Medical examination||to be announced|
|Orientation / Classes||to be announced|
|2nd Counselling||to be announced|
CMC M.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2022
The candidate after reading all the details related to the eligibility can fill the application form by downloading from the official website. The form is available to candidates as per the schedule from the official website i.e., cmcludhiana.in. The candidate has to pay the application fee only after it the form will be considered.
Application Fee (as per last year) –
- The candidate has to pay the application fee of Rs. 3500/- .
- The application fee must be paid as a demand draft drawn in favor of ‘Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society’ drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Ludhiana, to The Registrar, Christian Medical College Ludhiana-141008, Punjab.
- The application fees once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Without the payment of the application fee the form will not be submitted.
CMC M.Sc. Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates seeking admission to M.Sc. Nursing must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. It is advised to cross-check & fulfill the eligibility which are as given below.
- Candidate must have passed one of the following exams with a minimum of 55% in aggregate.
- Post Basic Nursing exam from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot/Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- B.Sc. Nursing examination of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot / Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Any other B.Sc. Nursing examination recognized by the Syndicate of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. An applicant shall apply to the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Kotkapura Road, Faridkot, Punjab for an eligibility certificate, if applicable.
- Post Basic B.Sc.(IGNOU) only from Centers recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC)
Health- In case the candidate gets selected and found medically unfit by Staff & Student Health Services, CMC Ludhiana the candidate will not be allowed to get admitted to the course.
Registration- Applicant must be a Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife recognized by Nursing Council Of India. In case the candidate is not a Registered Midwife must have a short course on certificate recognized by INC.
Experience- Candidate must have experience of a minimum of one year in Bedside Nursing / Public Health Nursing/Teaching after the declaration of B.Sc. The nursing final result or prior to after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
No Objection Certificate- Currently employed candidate has to submit the No Objection Certificate.
CMC M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
Candidate can collect the hall ticket/admit card from the office of the Registrar as per the schedule.
- Admit card is the necessary document to sit for the examination without it the candidate will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- It contains information related to the exam center, exam time.
- It will have the information related to the name and application number, passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Applicant must carry the valid govt. Issued ID card like Passport, Aadhar card, driving license etc.
- The ID should be original as well as non-expired. Along with it, candidate have to carry the passport size photograph to the examination hall.
CMC M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidate checks the exam pattern before starting preparation for the M.Sc. Nursing. Check the exam pattern below which is as per previous year information brochure & for reference purpose only.
- Total Marks – 180 marks.
- Type of Questions – Multiple choice questions as well as Descriptive Questions.
CMC Admission Test 2022
An applicant should obtain at least 35% marks in written test in order to be eligible to be considered for admission, which will be as per the merit in the final result. The merit list will be on the total marks of 200 including the additional marks as given below.
- College of Nursing,CMC Ludhiana Graduates (B.Sc/GNM with Post Basic) will be given 10 additional marks
- College of Nursing,CMC Ludhiana Graduates (B.Sc/GNM with Post Basic) who have satisfactorily completed minimum of 2 years of service obligation or served in CMC Hospital or a member body of CMC Ludhiana Society without service obligation, will get 10 marks. OR
- Staff Nurses working in a Government Hospital located in a Rural Area, for a minimum period of 2 years will get 10 marks.
CMC M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Merit List
After the examination, the Provisional Merit list will be published on the Notice Board of Registrar’s office, Christian Medical College. Tie breaking criteria is also provided below which is as per last year & for it shall be updated once the official notification arrives.
Tie Break Criteria- In the case of two or more candidates scoring the same/equal score, the tiebreaker will be applied in a below-mentioned manner.
- Written Test marks out of 180.
- Age of candidate, the older candidate will be given first preference.
CMC M.Sc Nursing 2022 Selection Procedure
Candidates who want to take admission in the course has to pass the primary stage which includes entrance examination. Qualified candidates of the entrance examination will be called for the counselling round via declaration of the merit list. Those candidates who will pass both the rounds and fulfill all the criteria of eligibility will be eligible for admission to the course.
CMC M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counselling
After releasing the merit list on the Notice Board of Registrar’s office candidates whose names are mentioned in the merit list have to come with original documents to take admission. Candidates will be called according to the category rank and scores in the admission test. The candidate has to report according to the allotted slot as no seat will be reserved for candidates. Any seat left vacant in one category will be filled by the other category. All admissions are made on merit secured in the Admission Test.
CMC M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Seat Intake
As per last year, a total of 24 seats are for men and women. Foreign nationals can apply but the application must be through Govt. of India as per rules. The seats for Post Graduate M.Sc. Nursing are distributed as per the following categories.
|Subjects||Category 1||Category 2 (A)||Category 2 (B)|
|Mental Health (Psychiatric) Nursing||2||1||1|
|Community Health Nursing||2||1||2|
|Obstetric and Gynaecological Nursing||3||1||1|
|Child Health (Paediatric) Nursing||3||1||1|
CMC M.Sc. Nursing Fee Structure
The last year fees structure are given below.
|Activity||1st Year Fee|
|University & Administrative Fee||27,000|
|Staff & Students Health Services||5,500|
- Hostel facility will be provided at Rs 30,000/- per year.
- Additional fees ( Registration, Examination & others) will be paid by the candidate.
- The candidate has to pay the fee either in approx or of six months and a total hostel fee. The mode of payment will be notified later on the official website.
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana was established in 1894. The college is affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. The college offers admission to various courses at graduation,post graduation ,diploma and Ph.D level.M.Sc.Nursing is a two year post graduation course admission to which is done on the basis of written test conducted by the college and additional marks if any.The programme is recognized by Indian Nursing Council. The course has a total of 24 seats including of men and women.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans- The candidate must have passed with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
Ans- Yes, the form and the application fee both have to pay in the offline mode.
Ans- The exam will be done in an offline manner.
Ans- The first step is to clear the stage of written test followed by the Medical examination.
Insofar, official details of CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
Official website: cmcludhiana.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.