CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2017 – Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana has released the notification from the eligible candidates for admission into PG (M.Sc) Nursing Course for the academic year 2017-2018. Candidates have to fill their application from here. Those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria given here will be eligible for filling the application form. Candidates can check the complete information of CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2017
Admission to the M.Sc. Nursing Programme of this college is made according to the rules and regulations of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab, Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and of the Government as may be applicable to this college. These are subject to alterations, amendments and modifications as may be necessary from time to time by the authority concerned. All admissions are subject to the approval of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
Schedule for the CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2017 is given below.
|Application Form available from||29 Jul 2017|
|Last date for downloading the application forms||24 Aug 2017|
|Last date for receipt of Application||25 Aug 2017 till 4.30 pm|
|Admit Card to be collected from the Registrar Office||29 Aug 2017|
|Admission written test||05 Sep 2017
|Declaration of the Result||30 Aug 2017|
|1st Counselling||07 Sep 2017|
|2nd Round Counselling||24 Oct 2017|
|Date of Examination (Fresh applicants)||25 Oct 2017|
|3rd Round Counselling||30 Oct 2017|
2nd Counselling: MSc Admissions 2017 was held on 24 October 2017 for seats as displayed below. All candidates in the merit list, starting from Rank 1 are eligible to attend.
Fresh Applications are also invited for vacant seats. Candidates who have completed BSc Nursing with 1 year experience or who will be completing 1-year experience by 30 October 2017 are requested to go through the Prospectus for MSc Admissions 2017 on www.cmcludhiana.in for details and send their applications to the Registrar, Christian Medical College Ludhiana-141008, latest by 23 October 2017.
Date of Examination (Fresh applicants) is 25 October 2017 (10:00 am) at College of Nursing, Christian Medical College Ludhiana. Candidates should collect admit cards from the Office of the Registrar from 8:00 am onwards and should be seated for the examination by 9:30 am.
3rd Counselling: MSc Admissions 2017 will be held at 10:00 am, on 30 October 2017. All candidates in the merit list, starting from Rank 1 are eligible to attend.
All Candidates appearing for counselling please note: All relevant documents in original, and full fee as demand draft only, will have to be deposited immediately at the Registrar’s Office to be admitted, as per prospectus.
After counselling vacant seats in any category will be filled from the next category.
In order to be eligible to apply for admission to the M.Sc.Nursing course of this college, an applicant must have passed one of the following examinations obtaining at least 55% marks in the aggregate.
- Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing examination of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot / Panjab University, Chandigarh. OR
- B.Sc. Nursing examination of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot / Panjab University, Chandigarh. OR
- Any other B.Sc. Nursing examination recognised by the Syndicate of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences as equivalent to (a) or (b) above. An applicant shall apply to the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Kotkapura Road, Faridkot-151 203, Punjab for an eligibility certificate, if applicable.
- Post Basic B.Sc.(IGNOU) only from Centers recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC)
If selected and found medically unfit by Staff & Student Health Services, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, the candidate will not be allowed to continue the course.
Must be a Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife recognized by Nursing Council of India. A Candidate who is not a Registered Midwife must have a short course certificate recognized by INC.
Minimum one year work experience in Bed side Nursing / Public Health Nursing / Teaching after declaration of Final result of B.Sc. Nursing or prior to or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing before 07.09.2017 (date of Counselling).
This will consist of:
- Written Test : Objective type and Multiple Choice Questions based on B.Sc. Nursing Syllabus prescribed by Indian Nursing Council for maximum of 180 marks.
The test will be held in College of Nursing, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana on 29th August 2017. An applicant should obtain at least 35% marks in written test in order to be eligible to be considered for admission, which will be as per the merit in the final result. The merit list will be on the total marks of 200 including the additional marks as given below.
- College of Nursing,CMC Ludhiana Graduates (B.Sc/GNM with Post Basic) will be given 10 additional marks
- College of Nursing,CMC Ludhiana Graduates (B.Sc/GNM with Post Basic) who have satisfactorily completed minimum of 2 years of service obligation or served in CMC Hospital or a member body of CMC Ludhiana Society without service obligation, will get 10 marks. OR
- Staff Nurses working in a Government Hospital located in a Rural Area, for a minimum period of 2 years will get 10 marks
Provisional Merit list will be put on the Notice Board of the Registrar’s Office, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana on or before 30th August, 2017.
Tie Break : In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the complete entrance examination, their inter se merit will be determined in order of preference as under :
- Written Test marks out of 180
- Age of the candidate in favour of the older candidate
|Activity||1st Year Fee|
|University & Administrative Fee||27000|
|Staff & Students Health Services||5500|
Hostel if desired will be provided at Rs.30,000/- per year.
Additional University Fee (Registration, Examination & others) will be paid by the applicant as may be decided by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.Fee for the subsequent year will be notified later.
The payment of fees must be made in the form of Bank Demand Draft ONLY in favour of ‘Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society’, payable at Ludhiana. (Cash and Cheques will NOT be accepted)
Students with Service Obligation can apply for financial assistance if required. Please enquire at Registrar Office.
Note: Any student failing in any university professional M. Sc. Nursing Examination and or repeating the session will be charged college fees and residential fee for the additional period spent in the college & hostel as per rules.
For more detail of CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.