CMC M.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2020 – Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana releases the admit card. Candidates can get or collect the CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2020 from the Registrar office as per the schedule. The exam is conducted for taking admission to the postgraduate level in the Masters of Nursing for the duration of two years. Admit card of CMC Ludhiana is the important documents which contains the details related to the candidate’s roll number, exam date, exam time, etc. Applicants must carry the hall ticket to the exam center without it candidate will not be allowed to give the examination. Check all the details related to the CMC M.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2020 from the article.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2020
At the examination center, the applicant must present his/her Hall Ticket bearing the application number and passport size photograph rubber stamped by the Registrar, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. Check the schedule below of CMC M.Sc. Nursing Admit card 2020, which contains the expected dates & events for the same.
|CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Test – 3||Dates|
|Hall ticket can be collected from Registrar’s office from||21 Dec 2020 (11 am onwards)|
|Admission Written Test-III||21 Dec 2020|
|CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Test – 2||Dates|
|Admit Card and Written Test-2||25 Nov 2020|
|CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Test – 1||Dates|
|Admit Card to be collected from the Registrar Office|
|Admission written test|
- Click here to check the revised schedule.
Admit Card: Candidate will be able to download the CMC M.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2020 as per the schedule from the official website cmcludhiana.in.
How to get CMC M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can check the below points to know how to get the admit card. Follow the given steps carefully to get your admit card from the Registrar’s Office as per the instructions.
- The candidate first has to fill out the application form.
- Candidates who successfully filled the application form will be able to get the admit card from the Registrar’s Office.
- The applicant must check the stamp of the registrar of the college on the admit card.
- The candidate has to carry the admit card to the exam hall.
Documents to carry to the CMC M.Sc. Nursing Exam Center 2020
Examines must keep in mind to carry the following documents to avoid any kind of discrepancy during the commencement of the entrance exam.
- Applicant has to carry the collected copy of the CMC M.Sc. Nursing Admit card 2020.
- Candidate must carry the original and non-expired valid govt. Issued ID like Passport, voter ID card, etc.
- Applicants must carry the passport size photograph similar to the one which was pasted in the CMC M.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2020.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates can check the exam pattern to get a rough idea of how to prepare for the exam. It is advised to go through the below given section or information carefully for more clarification & details.
- Type of Questions – Multiple choice Questions.
- Total Marks – 180.
- Mode of Examination – Offline.
Note: Candidates will be asked questions related to the B.Sc Nursing or the nursing syllabus prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing Exam Center 2020
As per last year, the entrance test will be held in the College of Nursing, Christian Medical College.No candidate will request for the change in the examination center. So, candidates no need to worry about the exam center as because examination shall be conducted in the CMC College itself, which is located in Ludhiana.
Important Instructions regarding CMC M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
Aspirants must read the below-mentioned guidelines and follow during the examination, check below:
- Candidates must carry all the necessary documents to the exam hall.
- It’s advised that candidates reach half an hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidate must not carry smartwatches, microphones, calculators, mobile phone or any other type of electronic gadget to the exam hall.
- Applicants don’t bring any type of baggage to the exam center.
- Failure to bring the admit card will lead to the restriction of entry of the candidate to the examination hall.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing Cut off Marks 2020
The candidate needs to obtain at least 35% marks in the written test in order to be eligible to be considered for the admission.which will be as per the merit in the final result as per last year. The merit list will be on the total marks of 200 including the additional marks as given below:
- Additional 10 marks will be given to the graduates (B.Sc/GNM with Post Basic) of the College of Nursing, CMC Ludhiana
- College of Nursing, CMC Ludhiana Graduates (B.Sc/GNM with Post Basic) who have satisfactorily completed a minimum of 2 years of service obligation or served in CMC Hospital or a member body of CMC Ludhiana Society without service obligation, will get 10 marks.
- Staff Nurses working in a Government Hospital located in a Rural Area, for a minimum period of 2 years will get 10 marks.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing Merit List 2020
After the examination, the Provisional Merit List will be released on the Notice Board of the Registrar’s office, Christian Medical College Ludhiana. Those candidates who will score the same or equal marks the tie-breaking criteria will be used to break the tie. It is advised to follow & cross-check all the rules & regulations carefully regarding CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission for 2020 session. Once the merit list gets released by the conducting body as per the schedule, please refer to that for final admission.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2020
The Christian Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana founded in 1894, CMC is the first medical school for women in Asia. M.Sc. Nursing is the two-year Postgraduate course admission to which is subject to the entrance examination. Admit card for the entrance exam will be available to the candidate in the offline mode as it’s to collect from the Registrar’s office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1 – Is it compulsory to take the colored printout of the admit card?
Q2 – The photograph on my admit card is not stamped by the registrar. Will I be able to sit in the exam?
Q3 – What is the duration of the M.Sc. Nursing course?
Q4 – What are the documents needed to carry at the exam center?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.