BCECEB PG Medical/Dental Admission 2021 – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) Rank Card of PGDAC-2021 Extended Mop-up Counselling has been released and registration started on November 14, 2021. PGDAC 2021 Merit list will be released on November 17, 2021. BCECEB conducts counselling for admission to Medical (Degree-Diploma) and Dental Courses. Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply for the above post can go through the details provided below. Admission to the first year of Post Graduate Degree / Diploma courses in Govt. / Private Medical / Dental colleges of Bihar State is done based on the National Eligibility-Entrance Test (NEET) PG 2021 / NEET MDS 2021. Candidates can check the complete details of the BCECEB PG Medical / Dental Admission 2021 application process, eligibility criteria, and other information on this page below.
Latest – BCECEB PG Medical Rank Card of PGDAC-2021 Extended Mop-up Counselling Notice. Scroll Down to check it.
Latest – BCECEB PG Medical Mop Up Counselling registration is open. Scroll down to Apply.
BCECEB PG Medical / Dental Admission through NEET PG / MDS 2021
Those candidates who qualify for the NEET PG 2020 exam can fill the application by checking the other criteria of eligibility. Candidates can check the BCECEB PG Medical/Dental 2020 schedule from the below table.
|Online Registration starting date||13 Oct 2021|
|Online Registration closing date||18 Oct 2021|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card with final|
submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate
|18 Oct 2021|
|Publication of Rank Card / Merit List||19 Oct 2021|
|Date of offline Counselling||21 Oct 2021|
|Dates for PGDAC 2021||Dates|
|Online Registration starting date||26 Oct 2021|
|Online Registration closing date||31 Oct 2021|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card||31 Oct 2021|
|Willingness for attending MOP UP counselling from||26 to 31 Oct 2021|
|Publication of Merit list / Rank Card||01 Nov 2021|
|Mop Up Counselling Schedule|
|Online Registration starting date||14 Nov 2021|
|Online Registration closing date||16 Nov 2021|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking||16 Nov 2021|
|Willingness for attending MOP UP counselling||14 to 16 Nov 2021|
|Publication of Merit list||17 Nov 2021|
|Date of Extended Mop Up Counselling||18 Nov 2021|
Download Schedule: Click here to download the extended notice for Mop Up Counselling
– Click here to check Rank Card of PGDAC-2021 Extended Mop-up Counselling
– Click here to check download the Rank Card of PGDAC (MOP-UP) 2021
– Click here to download the PGDAC-2021 Rank card
Rank Card of PGDAC-2021 Extended Mop-up Counselling Notice
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) Rank Card of PGDAC-2021 Extended Mop-up Counselling has been released and registration started on November 14, 2021. The details provided below –
- Click here to check the above notice.
BCECEB PG Medical / Dental Admission through NEET PG / MDS 2021- 1st Counselling
Direct Link to Apply: Click here to register for BCECEB PG Medical / Dental Admission through NEET PG / MDS 2021
Each candidate desirous of opting seats in any of the Dental Colleges has to come with all required original documents and a Bank Draft of Rs. 50,000/- (Fifty thousand) only in favour of Controller of Examination, BCECE Board payable at Patna. If the candidate is allotted seat and doesn’t take admission on his allotted seat, the deposited amount will be forfeited and in case of taking admission, the amount will be transferred to the concerned Institution and will be adjusted against her / his fees.
If the candidate is allotted seat on merit-choice basis, he/she has to take admission with deposit of rest of the fee amount to the concerned institution within 4 days from the date of his/her seat allotment/counselling i.e., October 25, 2021.
List of Original Documents :
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Certificate for Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
- College leaving certificate.
- Rotatory Internship Completion Certificate
- BDS Passing Certificate
- Mark sheets of BDS (I, II & III Parts).
- No objection certificate from employer (if applicable).
- Dental Registration Certificate.
- Original Matric Certificate.
- Admit Card of NEET(MDS) – 2021.
- Score Card of NEET(MDS) – 2021.
- Any other certificates in support of eligibility as required and mentioned in the prospectus of PGDAC-2021 (available on website).
- Rank Card of PGDAC-2021.
- Six copies of the passport size photographs of previously filled application form of PGDAC-2021.
- Hard Copy of filled application form (Part-A and Part-B) of PGDAC-2021.
- The Check Slip as downloded alongwith Biometric Identification Report Form 1 (one) copy.
Click here to download notice Regarding 1st offline Counselling (Dental)
BCECEB PG Medical / Dental Admission through NEET PG / MDS 2021
BCECEB has started the admission for PG and Dental college through NEET PG 2021 and NEET MDS 2021. The notification regarding to which is provided below –
- Click here to download the abve notice.
BCECEB PG Medical/Dental Application Form 2021
Candidate can fill the Application Form online by clicking on the link provided on the official website or directly clicking on the link provided below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form online.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application Form, procurement of Prospectus and Counselling Fee:
Below we mentioned the step to submit the online application form and counselling fee.
Step I – Registration:
Candidate while registering, must see that he/she is giving his / her email id and mobile no. because all information concerning registration is sent on the same email id and mobile no. Also, the candidate receives an SMS. The received email and SMS contains an “ACTIVATION CODE” which is to be used by the candidate to activate his account. The candidate should click “activate your account” button and enter the email id and received Activation code to activate his / her account. Thereafter click the “Submit” button. After activating the account the candidate should click the “Sign in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further. The candidate must keep the password entered in application form confidential, otherwise, BCECE Board is not responsible for any complication. The email id given by the candidate is the user name for login.
Step II – (Personal Information):
After successful registration and activating the account, the candidate should again “Sign in” to his account and thereafter complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step III – (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step IV – (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step V – (Preview your application): After entering educational information the candidate must verify all the information given by him/her while verifying given information in step-2, step-3 and step-4. If any information is found wrong, then the candidate should click “Back to Edit” button and make required corrections. Thereafter the candidate should click “Save & Continue” button so that entered information should be updated.
If the preview of application form is found to be correct, then the candidate give his / her Declaration and click the “Confirm & Submit” button so that he/she should pay Examination Fee as per Step VI.
Step VI (Payment of Counselling Fee): After a preview of the Application Form and submit the same, the candidate should click “Proceed to Payment” button and complete the payment procedure according to instructions appeared on the computer screen regarding payment of Counselling Fee. Must ensure that paid counselling fee is non-refunded. There are following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee.
- Payment by Bank Challan
- Online Payment
Expected Counselling Fee: Counselling fee to be paid through the above modes is Rs. 2200/- (Two Thousand Two Hundred) only for all categories i.e. (Unreserved / SC / ST / EBC / BC / DQ) candidates.
Step – VII (Download part- A & Part-B): After payment of Counselling Fee up to scheduled date and time, the candidate must download Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part-B) of online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely in his possession because it contains all information provided by the candidate and the PGMAC-ID made available by the Board for further use during counselling.
BCECEB PG Medical / Dental 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for MD / MS:
- The candidates must have passed the M.B.B.S. Examination from any Medical College of Bihar State included in the schedule of Medical Council of India.
- The candidates who are permanent residents / domiciled of Bihar and have been admitted in MBBS course on the basis of competitive examination conducted on behalf of Govt. of Bihar or by CBSE (under All India Quota) before the bifurcation of Bihar in Medical Colleges situated in Jharkhand and have obtained the degree of MBBS are also eligible for nomination / allotment of a seat for admission in academic session 2021.
- The candidates must have completed the rotating Internship as per the provision contained in the Information Bulletin of NEET (PG)-2021.
- The candidates must have obtained permanent Registration from Medical Council of India or Bihar State Medical Council. A candidate, who has not obtained permanent registration from Medical Council of India or Bihar State Medical Council but is otherwise eligible, may be allowed to appear at PG Medical counselling 2021 on provisional basis but he must obtain the same within one month from the date of his admission of the candidate shall be cancelled. He must also be registered after admission under the concerned University within the period prescribed by that University.
Educational Qualification for MDS:
- The candidates must have passed the BDS Examination from any recognised Dental College of Bihar State included in the schedule of Dental Council of India.
- The candidates who are permanent residents of Bihar and have been admitted in BDS course on the basis of competitive examination conducted on behalf of Govt. of Bihar or by CBSE (under All India Quota) before the bifurcation of Bihar in Dental Colleges situated in Jharkhand and have obtained the degree of BDS are also eligible for appearing in this competitive examination for admission in academic session 2020 in this Course Group.
- The candidates must have completed the rotating Internship before March 31, 2020, as per the provision contained in the Information bulletin of NEET(MDS)-2020.
- The candidates must have obtained Registration from Bihar State Dental Council or Dental Council of India. A candidate, who has not obtained permanent registration from Bihar State Dental Council or Dental Council of India but is otherwise eligible, may be allowed to appear at PGMAC 2020 on provisional basis but he must obtain the same within one month from the date of his admission in PG Dental course as per the rules of the Dental Council of India, Failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled. He must also be registered after admission under the concerned university within the period prescribed by that University.
Age Limit – There is no maximum age limit for appearing PG Medical Counselling 2021
- A candidate who is not a permanent resident of Bihar but has passed the M.B.B.S. Examination from any Medical College of Bihar State included in the Schedule of Medical Council of India, is also eligible.
- A candidate who is not a permanent resident of Bihar but has passed the BDS Examination from any Medical College of Bihar State included in the Schedule of Dental Council of India, is also eligible.
BCECEB PG Medical/Dental Counselling 2021
Candidates can get admission in Govt. / Private Medical / Dental Colleges on the basis of NEET PG – 2021 and NEET MDS – 2021 after the Counselling. The allotment is done on the merit-choice basis as per the merit list provided based on NEET PG – 2021 and NEET MDS – 2021. Once selected then no request for a change in the choice is entertained under any circumstance. The candidate coming late during counselling may be considered but placement is done only on the existing vacancy at that time. Candidates must carry the following documents which are listed below:
- Board’s Copy of the Challan as proof of paying the required counselling fee.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- College leaving certificate
- Rotatory Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS / BDS passing certificate
- Mark sheets of MBBS (I, II & III Parts) & BDS (I, II & III Parts)
- No objection certificate from the employer
- Medical Registration Certificate
- Admit card of PG Medical Test i.e. NEET (PG)-2020 / NEET (MDS)-2021.
- Three photographs identical to the one used for preparing the Admit card of NEET (PG)-2020 / NEET (MDS)-2021.
BCECEB PG Medical/Dental Reservation 2021
For the candidates who are the residents of the Bihar State reservation of seats for various categories are given below as per the Bihar State. Check from the table below.
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Reserved Category Girls(RCG)||03%|
BCECEB PG Medical/Dental Selection & Admission Procedure 2021
- The candidates in order of merit are called for Counselling/ Interview and verification of original documents and identity by personal appearance. The allotment is done on the merit-choice basis as per the merit list provided based on NEET (PG)-2021 / NEET (MDS)-2021.
- A candidate are given the opportunity to exercise his option for course / Institution from among those available and actual allotment is done on the merit-choice basis.
- The candidates belonging to General category or unreserved category have to secure at least 50th percentile marks and candidates belonging to SC, ST, EBC & BC reserve categories at least 40th percentile marks in the competitive test of NEET (PG)-2021 / NEET (MDS)-2021, to fulfil the minimum performance criterion as fixed by the Medical Council of India to be eligible for admission in any Post Graduate course. No weightage is given for Remote or any other services. Only the rank obtained in NEET (PG)-2020 / NEET (MDS)-2020 is taken into consideration.
- No candidate can enrol for two courses simultaneously i.e., as a regular student for one course and as an ex-student for the other course.
- A candidate who has passed a degree course are not permitted admission in diploma course of that subject.
Official website – bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
For more details of BCECEB PG Medical / Dental Admission 2020 (PGMAC), the candidate can download Revised Information Brochure
BCECEB Admission Medical College Admission through NEET-PG State Dental Colleges Admission through NEET MDS
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply