BCECEB PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) issued the notification for BCECEB PG Medical Admission 2020 for MD / MS / PG Diploma (PGD) Courses and BCECEB PG Dental Admission 2020 for Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) courses. Admission to the first year of the following Post Graduate Degree / Diploma courses in Govt. / Private Medical / Dental colleges of Bihar State is done based on National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test(NEET) PG 2020 / NEET MDS 2020. Interested candidates have to fill the BCECEB Application Form 2020 from the official website. Candidates can check the complete details of BCECEB PG Dental Admission 2020 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
BCECEB PG Medical / Dental Admission through NEET PG / MDS 2020
Those candidates who qualify the NEET PG 2020 exam can fill the application by checking the other criteria of eligibility. Candidates can check the expected BCECEB PG Medical/Dental 2020 schedule from the below table.
|Online Registration starting date||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Online Registration closing date||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Last date of payment through challan||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card after |
submission of the online Application Form of the Registered candidate
|3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Online Editing of Application Form||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Publication of Counselling Programme||Last week of Apr 2020|
|Counselling||1st week of May 2020|
|Date of Admission||3rd week of May 2020|
Lastest News for BCECEB PG Medical / Dental Admission through NEET PG / MDS 2020
Candidates can check the lastest updates for admission in BCECEB PG Medical/Dental courses through NEET PG / MD from this page. Check the page regularly for the updates.
BCECEB PG Medical / Dental Eligibility Criteria 2020
Educational Qualification for MD / MS:
- The candidates must have passed the M.B.B.S. Examination from any Medical College of Bihar State included in the schedule of Medical Council of India.
- The candidates who are permanent residents / domiciled of Bihar and have been admitted in MBBS course on the basis of competitive examination conducted on behalf of Govt. of Bihar or by CBSE (under All India Quota) before the bifurcation of Bihar in Medical Colleges situated in Jharkhand and have obtained the degree of MBBS are also eligible for nomination / allotment of a seat for admission in academic session 2020.
- The candidates must have completed the rotating Internship as per the provision contained in the Information Bulletin of NEET (PG)-2020.
- The candidates must have obtained permanent Registration from Medical Council of India or Bihar State Medical Council. A candidate, who has not obtained permanent registration from Medical Council of India or Bihar State Medical Council but is otherwise eligible, may be allowed to appear at PG Medical counselling 2020 on provisional basis but he must obtain the same within one month from the date of his admission of the candidate shall be cancelled. He must also be registered after admission under the concerned University within the period prescribed by that University.
Educational Qualification for MDS:
- The candidates must have passed the BDS Examination from any recognised Dental College of Bihar State included in the schedule of Dental Council of India.
- The candidates who are permanent residents of Bihar and have been admitted in BDS course on the basis of competitive examination conducted on behalf of Govt. of Bihar or by CBSE (under All India Quota) before the bifurcation of Bihar in Dental Colleges situated in Jharkhand and have obtained the degree of BDS are also eligible for appearing in this competitive examination for admission in academic session 2020 in this Course Group.
- The candidates must have completed the rotating Internship before March 31, 2020, as per the provision contained in the Information bulletin of NEET(MDS)-2020.
- The candidates must have obtained Registration from Bihar State Dental Council or Dental Council of India. A candidate, who has not obtained permanent registration from Bihar State Dental Council or Dental Council of India but is otherwise eligible, may be allowed to appear at PGMAC 2020 on provisional basis but he must obtain the same within one month from the date of his admission in PG Dental course as per the rules of the Dental Council of India, Failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled. He must also be registered after admission under the concerned university within the period prescribed by that University.
Age Limit – There is no maximum age limit for appearing PG Medical Counselling 2020
- A candidate who is not a permanent resident of Bihar but has passed the M.B.B.S. Examination from any Medical College of Bihar State included in the Schedule of Medical Council of India, is also eligible.
- A candidate who is not a permanent resident of Bihar but has passed the BDS Examination from any Medical College of Bihar State included in the Schedule of Dental Council of India, is also eligible.
BCECEB PG Medical/Dental Application Form 2020
As per last year information, the complete Application Form (Part-A filled in ‘Online’ and Part-B filled in manually) along with the required enclosures have to be submitted by hand personally at the time of counselling for due verification of eligibility and identity against the original certificates/documents as presented by the candidate at the time of counselling. After due checking/verification and establishing the eligibility of the candidate appearing for the counselling are allotted seats in the Course / Institution based on merit-cum-option.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application Form, procurement of Prospectus and Counselling Fee:
Below we mentioned the step to submit the online application form and counselling fee.
Step I – Registration:
Candidate while registering, must see that he/she is giving his / her email id and mobile no. because all information concerning registration is sent on the same email id and mobile no. Also, the candidate receives an SMS. The received email and SMS contains an “ACTIVATION CODE” which is to be used by the candidate to activate his account. The candidate should click “activate your account” button and enter the email id and received Activation code to activate his / her account. Thereafter click the “Submit” button. After activating the account the candidate should click the “Sign in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further. The candidate must keep the password entered in application form confidential, otherwise, BCECE Board is not responsible for any complication. The email id given by the candidate is the user name for login.
Step II – (Personal Information):
After successful registration and activating the account, the candidate should again “Sign in” to his account and thereafter complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step III – (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step IV – (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step V – (Preview your application): After entering educational information the candidate must verify all the information given by him/her while verifying given information in step-2, step-3 and step-4. If any information is found wrong, then the candidate should click “Back to Edit” button and make required corrections. Thereafter the candidate should click “Save & Continue” button so that entered information should be updated.
If the preview of application form is found to be correct, then the candidate give his / her Declaration and click the “Confirm & Submit” button so that he/she should pay Examination Fee as per Step VI.
Step VI (Payment of Counselling Fee): After a preview of the Application Form and submit the same, the candidate should click “Proceed to Payment” button and complete the payment procedure according to instructions appeared on the computer screen regarding payment of Counselling Fee. Must ensure that paid counselling fee is non-refunded. There are following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee.
- Payment by Bank Challan
- Online Payment
Expected Counselling Fee: Counselling fee to be paid through the above modes is Rs. 2200/- (Two Thousand Two Hundred) only for all categories i.e. (Unreserved / SC / ST / EBC / BC / DQ) candidates.
Step – VII (Download part- A & Part-B): After payment of Counselling Fee up to scheduled date and time, the candidate must download Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part-B) of online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely in his possession because it contains all information provided by the candidate and the PGMAC-ID made available by the Board for further use during counselling.
BCECEB PG Medical/Dental Counselling 2020
Candidates can get admission in Govt. / Private Medical / Dental Colleges on the basis of NEET PG – 2020 and NEET MDS – 2020 after the Counselling. The allotment is done on the merit-cum-choice basis as per the merit list provided based on NEET PG – 2020 and NEET MDS – 2020. Once selected then no request for a change in the choice is entertained under any circumstance. The candidate coming late during counselling may be considered but placement is done only on the existing vacancy at that time. Candidates must carry the following documents which are listed below:
- Board’s Copy of the Challan as proof of paying the required counselling fee.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- College leaving certificate
- Rotatory Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS / BDS passing certificate
- Mark sheets of MBBS (I, II & III Parts) & BDS (I, II & III Parts)
- No objection certificate from the employer
- Medical Registration Certificate
- Admit card of PG Medical Test i.e. NEET (PG)-2020 / NEET (MDS)-2020.
- Three photographs identical to the one used for preparing the Admit card of NEET (PG)-2020 / NEET (MDS)-2020.
BCECEB PG Medical/Dental Merit List 2020
Merit list of all the candidates is provided by the Deptt. of Health, Govt. of Bihar based on NEET (PG)- 2020 / NEET (MDS)-2020 is published for Counselling. The merit list contains the names of the shortlisted candidates who are called for the counselling round. BCECEB Dental merit list is based on the marks secured by the candidate in the NEET 2020 exam.
BCECEB PG Medical/Dental Cut Off 2020
The board releases minimum qualifying cut off marks required for eligibility of the admission. Candidates can check from the shared table cut off marks as per the last year for the rough idea. Check from below.
|Category||Min qualifying criteria||Cut off score||Revised minimum |
|Revised cut |
|General||50 Percentile||250||25.835 Percentile||172|
|SC/ST/OBC||40 Percentile||215||15.835 Percentile||140|
|DQ||45 Percentile||232||20.835 Percentile||156|
BCECEB PG Medical/Dental Seat Matrix 2020
As per the last year, the seat matrix is shared for the candidates to take the idea of several seats which each college offers for the admission. However, change in the total number of seats or distribution may or may not be subject to change by the State Govt. Latest seat matrix is also be shared below once it is released online.
- Click here to check 2019 Seat Matrix.
BCECEB PG Medical/Dental Reservation 2020
For the candidates who are the residents of the Bihar State reservation of seats for various categories are given below as per the Bihar State. Check from the table below.
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Reserved Category Girls(RCG)||03%|
BCECEB PG Medical/Dental Selection & Admission Procedure 2020
- The candidates in order of merit are called for Counselling/ Interview and verification of original documents and identity by personal appearance. The allotment is done on the merit-cum-choice basis as per the merit list provided based on NEET (PG)-2020 / NEET (MDS)-2020.
- A candidate are given the opportunity to exercise his option for course / Institution from among those available and actual allotment is done on the merit-cum-choice basis.
- The candidates belonging to General category or unreserved category have to secure at least 50th percentile marks and candidates belonging to SC, ST, EBC & BC reserve categories at least 40th percentile marks in the competitive test of NEET (PG)-2020 / NEET (MDS)-2020, to fulfil the minimum performance criterion as fixed by the Medical Council of India to be eligible for admission in any Post Graduate course. No weightage is given for Remote or any other services. Only the rank obtained in NEET (PG)-2020 / NEET (MDS)-2020 is taken into consideration.
- No candidate can enrol for two courses simultaneously i.e., as a regular student for one course and as an ex-student for the other course.
- A candidate who has passed a degree course are not permitted admission in diploma course of that subject.
Official website – bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
For more details of BCECEB PG Medical / Dental Admission 2020 (PGMAC), You may refer the 2019’s admission details – Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.