BCECEB PG Medical / Dental Admission 2018 – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has issued a notification for BCECEB PG Medical Admission 2018 for MD / MS / PG Diploma (PGD) Courses and BCECEB PG Dental Admission 2018 for MDS courses. Admission to the First year of the following Post Graduate Degree / Diploma courses in Govt. / Private Medical / Dental colleges of Bihar State will be done on the basis of NEET PG 2018 / NEET MDS 2018. Candidates can check the complete details of BCECEB PG Medical / Dental Admission 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
BCECEB PG Medical / Dental Admission 2018
The schedule for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board PG Medical 2018 has been generated. Candidates can check the important dates below in the table.
|Online Registration starting date||01 Apr 2018|
|Online Registration closing date||07 Apr 2018|
|Last date of payment through challan||07 Apr 2018|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card with final submission of the online Application Form of the Registered candidate||07 Apr 2018|
|Online Editing of Application Form||08 Apr 2018|
|Publication of Counselling Programme||10 Apr 2018|
|Date of 1st Counselling||14 Apr 2018 (onwards)|
|Date of 2nd Counselling||10 May 2018 (onwards)|
Mop Up Counselling
The candidates of NEET PG – 2018 and NEET MDS – 2018 who have applied for admission in Govt. / Private Medical / Dental Colleges and taken admission on the basis of 1st Counselling held on 14 April 2018 to 19 April 2018 are hereby directed to download prescribed proforma for bonafide in three copies and the same should be submitted to the Principal of their respective college after filling completely. After duly verifying and signing the filled up & certified prescribed proforma the principal concerned will issue one copy of bonafide certificate to a candidate, one copy to BCECE Board and one copy for their office use of the filled up & Certified prescribed proforma. The candidates are required to bring the above bonafide certificate at the time of their counseling.
For official Notification Click Here
- Click Here to check the notice regarding mop up counselling.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding of Mop up Counselling for PGMAC 2018.
- Click Here to check the notice of date & time for the 2nd counselling.
- Click Here to check the notice for the 2nd counselling.
- Click Here to check the vacant seats after counselling held on April 15, 2018.
- Click Here to check the Seat Matrix for the first Counselling of PGMAC 2018.
- Click Here to check the notice for the revised PG Dental 1st counselling.
- Click Here to check the notice for the 1st counselling.
The completed Application Form (Part-A filled in ‘Online’ and Part-B filled in manually) along with the required enclosures have to be submitted by hand personally at the time of counselling for due verification of eligibility and identity against the original certificates / documents as presented by the candidate at the time of counselling.After due checking / verification and establishing the eligibility of the candidate appearing for the counselling, the Course / Institution will be allotted based on merit-cum-option. Candidate for registering needs to fill required information in step one of the application form. It is important that candidate must provide his/her information correct (email id, mobile no) as all the information related to registration will be sent there only. Candidates will receive ‘Activation Code’ which is to be used to activate account. Thereafter click ‘Submit’ button. After which click on ‘Sign in’ button and enter the email id and password to futher proceed. After filling the Step two clickk on ‘Save & Continue’ button. Upload photo and signature and educational information click ‘Save & Continue’ button. Preview your application before clicking on ‘Confirm and submit’ button.
Application form Process is over…!!
List of Candidates on the basis of NEET 2018 (PG/MDS)
List of candidates on the basis of NEET 2018 for BCECEB PG/MDS Dental Admission 2018 provided by National Board of Examination (NBE) / Health Department, Govt. of Bihar for Admission to Bihar State Government/ Private Medical Colleges has been released. All the candidates whose name are present can apply for the same. The link to check the list of names is given below.
- Click Here to check the list of NEET Qualified and Eligible Candidates of PGMAC-2018.
- Click here to check list for candidates of NEET-MDS 2018.
- Click here to check list for candidates of NEET-PG 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for MD / MS / PG Diploma Course
Educational Qualification for MD / MS:
- The candidates must have passed the M.B.B.S. Examination from any Medical College of Bihar State included in the schedule of Medical Council of India.
- The candidates who are permanent residents / domiciled of Bihar and have been admitted in MBBS course on the basis of competitive examination conducted on behalf of Govt. of Bihar or by CBSE (under All India Quota) before the bifurcation of Bihar in Medical Colleges situated in Jharkhand and have obtained the degree of MBBS are also eligible for nomination / allotment of a seat for admission in academic session 2018.
- The candidates must have completed the rotating Internship as per the provision contained in the Information Bulletin of NEET (PG)-2018.
- The candidates must have obtained permanent Registration from Medical Council of India or Bihar State Medical Council.
Educational Qualification for MDS:
- The candidates must have passed the BDS Examination from any recognised Dental College of Bihar State included in the schedule of Dental Council of India.
- The candidates who are permanent residents of Bihar and have been admitted in BDS course on the basis of competitive examination conducted on behalf of Govt. of Bihar or by CBSE (under All India Quota) before the bifurcation of Bihar in Dental Colleges situated in Jharkhand and have obtained the degree of BDS are also eligible for appearing in this competitive examination for admission in academic session 2018 in this Course Group.
- The candidates must have completed the rotating Internship as per the provision contained in the Information bulletin of NEET(MDS)-2018.
- The candidates must have obtained Registration from Bihar State Dental Council or Dental Council of India.
Age Limit – There is no maximum age limit for appearing PG Medical Counselling 2018
- A candidate who is not a permanent resident of Bihar but has passed the M.B.B.S. Examination from any Medical College of Bihar State included in the Schedule of Medical Council of India, is also eligible.
- A candidate who is not a permanent resident of Bihar but has passed the BDS Examination from any Medical College of Bihar State included in the Schedule of Dental Council of India, is also eligible.Online Registration 2018Online applications on prescribed form will be invited from interested candidates on the basis of the above-mentioned list for appearing in the Post Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (PGMAC) 2018. Before filling the application form interested candidates must ebsure their eligibility. Candidates must fill the online application form on or before its last date.Self-attested photo copies of the following documents as required are to be submitted also with the Application Form of the time of counselling.
- Board’s Copy of the Challan as proof of paying the required counselling fee.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- College leaving certificate
- Rotatory Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS / BDS passing certificate
- Mark sheets of MBBS (I, II & III Parts) & BDS (I, II & III Parts)
- No objection certificate from employer
- Medical Registration Certificate
- Admit card of PG Medical Test i.e. NEET (PG)-2018 / NEET (MDS)-2018.
- Three photographs identical to one used for preparing the Admit card of NEET (PG)-2018 / NEET (MDS)-2018.
Selection & Admission Procedure
Merit List: Merit list of all the candidates as provided by the Deptt. of Health, Govt. of Bihar based on NEET (PG)- 2018 / NEET (MDS)-2018 will be basis for PG Medical Counselling 2018.
- The candidates in order of merit will be called for Counselling/ Interview and for verification of original documents and identity by personal appearance. The allotment will be done on merit-cum-choice basis as per the merit list provided based on NEET (PG)-2018 / NEET (MDS)-2018. No change in the choice will be allowed later on. The candidates coming late during counselling may be considered but placement will be done only on the existing vacancy at that time.
- A candidate will be given opportunity to excercise his option for course / Institution from among those available and actual allotment will be done on merit-cum-choice basis.
- The candidates belonging to General category or un reserved category have to secure at least 50th percentile marks and candidates belonging to SC, ST, EBC & BC reserve categories at least 40th percentile marks in the competitive test of NEET (PG)-2018 / NEET (MDS)-2018, in order to fulfil the minimum performance criterion as fixed by the Medical Council of India to be eligible for admission in any Post Graduate course. No weightage will be given for Remote or any other services. Only the rank obtained in NEET (PG)-2018 / NEET (MDS)-2018 will be taken into consideration.
- No candidate will be enrolled for two courses simultaneously i.e., as a regular student for one course and as an ex-student for the other course.
- A candidate who has passed a degree course will not be permitted admission in diploma course of that subject.
- The Counselling fee for all categories to be paid is Rs. 2200/- only.
Official Website: www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
For more details of BCECEB PG Medical Admission 2018 (PGMAC) – Download Official Notice.