Haryana State Technical Education Society, offers admission in different Diploma courses in Engineering and Pharmacy. The admission is granted for 1st year as well as for the lateral entry to the course. DET entrance exam is conducted for admission to lateral entry. Admission to the Diploma Pharmacy courses is done based on the merit list. Interested candidates have to submit the online application form from the official website by checking the criteria of eligibility. Continue scrolling to know complete details about Haryana Polytechnic admission.
Haryana Polytechnic Admission
Here on this page, we have mentioned the complete admission details and important information that a student must know while applying for haryana polytechnic admission.
|Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2020||To be announced|
|Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2019||29 to 31 May 2019|
Haryana Polytechnic Admission Eligibility Criteria
The first thing to consider before applying for Haryana Polytechnic admission / Diploma Entrance Test (DET) is the eligibility criteria. Here candidates can refer the course wise minimum eligibility criteria.
Diploma Engineering Programme
- The candidates must have passed 10th Std/ SSC Examination with 35% marks (for SC/ST and Kashmiri migrants it is 33%)
- Candidates must have passed Maths and Science subjects in the qualifying examination.
Diploma Engineering Programme (Lateral Entry)
- For this, one must have passed ITI of at least two years duration after 10th or 12th with Science and maths or 12th vocational or 12th with PCM or 12th with NSQF level 4. If candidates satisfy the above-mentioned condition then they are eligible for admission
Diploma Pharmacy Programme
- Entry qualification for this course is that candidates must have passed 12th class from the Board of School Education, Haryana or a recognized board / University.
Haryana Polytechnic Application Procedure
Admission in all Diploma Courses shall be done online at onlinetesthry.gov.in. Candidates can visit any of the Govt./ Govt. Aided Polytechnics in case they need any help for filling the online application form. Once the application procedure is complete the candidates have to report at the designated center for verification of relevant documents for Verification & Confirmation of Online Filled Application Form.
Haryana Polytechnic Selection Procedure
The selection procedure varies with the course. Here in this section, we have mentioned the selection procedure for Diploma Engineering as well as the pharmacy course.
Diploma Engineering: Admisssion to this course is done on the basis of merit of class 10th (matriculation) or equivalent qualifying examation.
Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry): Admission to diploma lateral entry course is done on the basis of inter-se-merit/rank of Online Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test DET(L).
Diploma Pharmacy: Admission in the pharmacy programme is done on the basis of inter-se merit of qualifying exam through online off-campus counselling.
Haryana DET (L) Examination Pattern
Admission in Lateral entry programme is done through inter-se merit/rank of Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test. Pattern and marking scheme for the same is given below.
|Syllabus||Question from 12th std of haryana Board|
|Question Paper Language||English Only|
|Exam Duration||100 Minutes|
|Total Question||100 objective type|
General Awareness and Aptitude,
|Marking Scheme||+1 for Correct answer|
+0 for incorrect answer
Haryana Polytechnic Admission Counseling Procedure
All those candidates who wants admission through online counselling will have to follow a counselling procedure as mentioned below.
Multiple counselling rounds is conducted to fill seats of Govt. / Govt. Aided and 75% seats of Self Financing Institutes after that counselling is done for vacant/ unfilled/ leftover seats before the last date of admission.
Step by Step Counselling procedure:
- First of all, Students have to register for counselling process and pay counselling fee.
- Now, Log in to the counselling portal and fill choices of courses and colleges.
Note: To increases the chances of getting a seat, it is advised to fill the maximum eligible choices.
- After filling choices, candidates have to finalize the choices by locking them
- Now, wait for the seat allotment result.
- After the declaration of seat allotment result, the candidate have to report in the allotted institute for admission against the allotted seat along with all required documents.
List of institutes and Seat Intake
Students are admitted in the aforesaid course in various Govt./ Govt. Aided/ Self Financing Polytechnics /private /private unaided institutions. Institutes consider admission as per Reservation policy applicable.
The seats are filled as per the rules mentioned below.
- Usually Common merit is released on the basis of Inter-se-Merit/ Rank of qualifying examination
- First, general category seats are filled based on the merit, depending upon the choice of the candidate and availability of the seats in a particular branch.
- When general category seats are filled, candidates from reserved categories are allotted seats in their respective categories on the basis of merit depending upon the availability of the seats in a particular branch and thechoice of the candidate.
Click Here to check the list of institutes and seat intake
Haryana State Technical Education Society aka HSTSE is responsible for conducting admission in Haryana state for various UG, PG, Diploma courses in various disciplines of Engineering, Technology, Architecture & Planning, Pharmacy, Management, etc. in the Haryana State. Furthermore, the body is responsible for conducting state level entrance tests for Diploma (Engg) and Lateral entry course. Apart from that admission to engineering and architectural course are done based on JEE and NATA Score respectively.
Haryana State Technical Education Society–HSTES
Bays No. 7-12, Sector4, Panchkula
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.