NEIGRIHMS M.Sc. Nursing 2019 – The North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong has declared the result for NEIGRIHIMS MSc Nursing 2019 entrance ecam. It has been declared online at neigrihms.gov.in. The NEIGRIHIMS MSc Nursing 2019 Result is available in the pdf format. The selection of the candidates is done strictly in order of merit of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination. Check more details on NEIGRIHIMS MSC Nursing 2019 from this page.
NEIGRIHMS M.Sc. Nursing 2019
- Name of the Course: M.Sc. Nursing
- Duration: Two (2) years course
- Affiliation: The Course is affiliated to North Eastern Hill University (NEHU), Shillong
- Total Number of Seats Intake: Seven (7) seats annually which are likely to be increased.
- Helpline Number: 1800 2674 014, Office of the Dean, NEIGRIHMS +91364-2538029, Examination Cell +91364-2538092 (Extn. – 224)
- Commencement of the Course: The course will commence with effect from October 2019 for the current academic year.
|Start of Online Registration||19 Jul 2019|
|Last date of Online Registration||18 Aug 2019|
|Availability of Admit Cards on the website||23 Aug 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||14 Sep 2019
Timing: 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
|Date of result||18 Sep 2019|
|Counselling||26 Sep 2019|
|Commencement of session||03 Oct 2019|
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong has released the merit list of NEIGRIHMS M.Sc. Nursing 2019 Entrance Exam. Candidates can check the same through the link provided below.
Check Result Here: Click Here to check the NEIGRIHIMS MSc Nursing Result 2019.
Waiting List: The candidates on the waiting list will attend the counseling (if required) in the office of the Principal, College of Nursing NEIGRIHMS Shillong on the date & time to be announced on the day of 1st counseling. The seats, if available, shall be offered to the candidates on merit. No separate correspondence shall be made.
If two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the entrance examination for admission to M.Sc. Nursing Course, then their inter-se-merit for admission to the course shall be determined on the basis of the following:-
- A candidate who has made more attempts in passing qualifying exam – B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) examination will rank junior to a candidate who has made lesser attempts.
- If the attempts made in passing qualifying exam B.Sc. Nursing./ B.Sc. Nursing. (Post Basic) Examinations are also the same, then a candidate who has higher marks in the said examination will rank senior to a candidate who has obtained lower marks.
- If the attempts made in passing the said examinations and the marks obtained in the examinations are also the same, then a candidate senior in age shall rank senior to the candidate who is junior in age.
The selection of the candidates will be made strictly in order of merit of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained in the online/ offline entrance examination.
- Merit list will be prepared for each category of candidates viz.
- Candidates who have qualified M.Sc. Nursing course from NEIGRIHMS.
- Internal Candidates.
- In the matter of selection, the decision of the Director, NEIGRIHMS, Shillong, shall be final.
Interview / Counselling
- Candidates will be called for interview strictly in order of merit based on the marks obtained by them in the entrance examination. The number of candidates to be called for the interview will be three times the total number of seats to be filled in each category from candidates who fulfill the cut off points. It is compulsory for the candidates to attend the interview.
- The order of counseling will be first for A ll India candidates followed by Passed Out students from NEIGRIHMS then by the Internal staff of NEIGRIHMS.
- During counseling, candidates are required to produce all original documents for verification at the time of counseling.
- Admission will not be considered unless the candidates produce all the original documents.
- There will be no allocation of marks for the counseling. It will be conducted strictly on the basis of merit in the entrance examination.
- Candidates who failed to attend counseling on the notified date shall forfeit their claim for admission and placement in the waiting list.
Medical fitness will be a pre-condition for registration for all candidates. The candidates will be medically examined by a Medical Board, constituted by the Institute for the purpose to determine their medical fitness. Candidates will not be admitted if they fail to complete the Medical Examination on the stipulated date
List of candidates admitted to M.Sc. Nursing will be published by the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS). Candidates can check the admitted candidates list through the link which will be provided below.
Note: Above mentioned fee is tentative and subject to change. In addition to the above fees, students will have to pay the University/ Examination fees as applicable from time to time as per NEHU rates.
Application form of the NEIGRIHMS M.Sc. Nursing 2019 is available now. Candidates have to register for entrance examination through the online portal available at Institute website. Direct link of Registration is also available on this page. Candidates are requested to keep a Printout copy of his/her application form for further use. No hard copy needs to send to NEIGRIHMS.
Candidates are advised to write down their user id and password on a paper and keep in safe custody. Candidates should fill complete details in the application form. Incomplete applications in any respect will be summarily rejected and no correspondence/ queries will be entertained in this regard.
Candidates have to deposit the Fees of Rs: 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) through Online mode by using debit card/ credit card (Visa or Master Card) through payment gateway to the College of Nursing Account “PRINCIPAL NURSING COLLEGE OF NEIGRIHMS” No 30270200000002.
Points to be note before filling the Application Form
- Candidates who fail to meet the minimum essential eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who fail to obtain the minimum stipulated marks in the qualifying examination (B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Faulty submission and incomplete details in the online Application Forms or non-receipt of Examination Fee will be rejected.
Documents to be Uploaded
- Candidates scanned photograph of appropriate size.
- Candidates scanned signature.
- Scanned copy of the High School/Secondary School Certificate issued by the Board / University showing the date of birth of the applicant.
- Scanned copy of the mark sheet of the B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing examination to ascertain eligibility in the qualifying examination.
- Scanned copy of Registration Certificate from the State Nursing Council.
- Experience Certificate.
- Employed Candidates: In case of employed candidates, he/she must upload his/ her scanned copy of No Objection Certificate from the Employer.
- Certificate of Disability from competent authority, in case of Person with Disability (PWDs).
- Candidates should have the minimum qualification of B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing from an Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council with a minimum of 55 % aggregate marks.
- Candidates should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Council.
- B.Sc. Nursing graduates should have at least one year of experience in a Hospital or in a College or School of Nursing or in Community Health setting / programme after registration in the State Nursing Council.
- Candidates should submit their experience certificate along with their application form.
- Bonafide students of College of Nursing, NEIGRIHMS (irrespective of domicile state) are eligible for admission to the seats reserved for students passing B.Sc. Nursing from College of Nursing, NEIGRIHMS.
- Candidates with Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing should have at least a minimum of one year work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Candidates with Post Basic B.Sc. (N) degree through distance education (IGNOU) may be considered only if the study centre is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Internal candidates from NEIGRIHMS should be registered with the Meghalaya State Nursing Council.
- Male candidates who did not opt for Midwifery in the B.Sc. Nursing course should have qualified in any other subjects as recommended by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of Midwifery. Only those candidates who have studied Midwifery are eligible for admission to Obstetric an d Gynaecological Nursing and Community Health Nursing speciality.
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
- In service candidates should obtain ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer.
Admit Card for appearing in the Entrance Examination will able to download online from the Institute’s website by logging through candidate’s own password provided at the time of his/her registration. No other separate procedures of issuing admit Card will be available.The online Entrance Examination for admission to the M. Sc. Nursing Course will be conducted in Shillong Centre only.
Entrance examination will be conducted by NEIGRIHMS. All questions will be of objective type and in English language on the following subjects as detailed under:-
Question paper will consist of 200 questions of objective type with a single correct response out of four options. Each answer with correct response shall be awarded 1 (one) mark. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong response. Zero (0) marks will be awarded for the questions not answered. If More than one answer indicated against a question, it will be deemed as incorrect response and will be negatively marked.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Medical Surgical Nursing||35||35|
|Community Health Nursing||35||35|
|Child Health Nursing||35||35|
|Mental Health Nursing||35||35|
|Trends in Nursing||15||15|
For more details of NEIGRIHMS M.Sc. Nursing 2019 – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.