NEIGRIHMS M.Sc. Nursing 2020 Admission – The North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong, has released the merit list based on the normalized scores. The candidates can check the merit list from the below-provided links. Scroll below to check out the eligibility criteria, application form, syllabus, exam pattern, result, and counseling procedure of NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020.
Latest: NEIGRIHMS has released the final seat allotment result for admission into M.Sc Nursing Course. Scroll down to check it.
NEIGRIHMS M.Sc. Nursing 2020
|Start of Online Registration||18 Jun 2020|
|Last Date of Submission by Post/ by Hand|
|Status of Registration including rejection|
|Availability of Admit Cards on the website|
|Date of issue of Duplicate Admit Card||07- 11 Sep 2020|
|Date of Entrance Examination|
Timing: 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
01 Dec 2020
|Provisional selection list||03 Dec 2020|
|Physical documents verification||10 Dec 2020|
|Final selection list||16 Dec 2020|
|Commencement of session|
NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Seat Allotment
NEIGRIHMS, Shillong conducts e-counseling for the seat allotment process. The provisionally selected candidates are required to report in person at the office of the principle, college of nursing along with their original documents for verification. After the document verification, the final selected candidate’s list is released for M.Sc Nursing admission. Check the following list for allotments of seat.
– Click here to check the NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Final Selected Candidates List.
– Click here to check the NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Provisionally Selected Candidates List.
NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Merit List
NEIGRIHMS, Shillong releases category wise merit list and they are as follows.
- Candidates who have qualified M.Sc. Nursing course from NEIGRIHMS.
- Internal Candidates.
NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Waiting List:
The candidates on the waiting list have to attend the counseling (if required) in the office of the Principal, College of Nursing NEIGRIHMS Shillong on the date & time to be announced on the day of 1st counselling. The seats, if available, shall be offered to the candidates on merit. No separate correspondence shall be made.
NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Date Postponed
Click here to download the respective notice of the postponement of the exam.
NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Form Extension Notice
- Click here to check the above notice.
NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Form
NEIGRIHMS, Shillong has released the NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 application form on the official website. Candidates need to download it and fill in the details in their own handwriting. No candidate is sent prospectus and admission form offline. Since, candidates cannot edit / modify their forms, they should fill the NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 application form carefully. Shown below is the application fee for the same.
Download Application Form: Click here to download the NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 application form.
Click here to get the Bank Challan.
Mode: Candidates need to send their NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 application form along with NEFT counterfoil and prescribed documents at the following address.
Post to / Drop at : “Examination Cell, NEIGRIHMS, Director’s Block, P.O. – Mawdiangdiang, Shillong.
Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs.1000 through NEFT from any Nationalized Bank in the Institute’s account.
Name of the Account : “PRINCIPAL NURSING COLLEGE OF NEIGRIHMS”
Account Number : “30270200000002”
IFSC code: “BARB0MAWDIA”
NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read and understand the eligibility criteria carefully before filling the application form for NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020. If found ineligible, the candidature is cancelled and the fee is forfeited.
- Candidate should have completed their B.Sc nursing course with 55% marks in aggregate from a recognised university.
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- They should have atleast 1 year of experience in a Hospital or in a College or School of Nursing.
- Bonafide students of College of Nursing, NEIGRIHMS are also eligible.
- Candidates with Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree should have 1 year of experience.
- If a candidate has done their Post Basic B.Sc. (N) degree from IGNOU, then the study centre should be recognised by Indian Nursing Council.
- Internal candidates from NEIGRIHMS should be registered with the Meghalaya State Nursing Council.
- In service candidate should have no objection certificate from the employer.
- Male candidates should have cleared subjects recommended by Indian Nursing Council.
NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card
NEIGRIHMS, Shillong issues NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card through speed post. It is sent on the address written on the candidate’s application form. The admit card comprises of crucial information like name and address of the test centre, timings and roll number of the candidates. It is important to carry the print out of the NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card, application form and a valid identity proof to the test centre on the day of examination.
NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates who want to score high in NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 exam, must read and understand the exam pattern thoroughly. It is as follows.
Mode of Exam: The exam is conducted in offline mode.
Language: The NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing exam is held in English language.
Duration of Exam: The duration of exam is 2 hours.
Number of Questions: There are 200 questions in the examination.
Negative Making: 0.25 mark deduction.
Type of Questions: The question paper has MCQ type questions.
NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Syllabus
There is no defined syllabus for NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020. Candidates need to prepare thoroughly from these important topics.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Medical Surgical Nursing||35||35|
|Community Health Nursing||35||35|
|Child Health Nursing||35||35|
|Mental Health Nursing||35||35|
|Trends in Nursing||15||15|
NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Test Centre
NEIGRIHMS, Shillong has devised the following test centre for NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 examination. It is as follows.
NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Result
The NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 is released on the official website i.e neigrihms.gov.in and is also displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board, Director’s Block and College of Nursing Notice Board, NEIGRIHMS, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong. It is provided in the form of merit list in pdf format. There are 3 separate merit list for each category. The selected candidates then have to appear for the counselling / admission session.
How is result prepared?
The result is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 examination.
How to break a tie?
In case two or more candidates score same marks, then the following tie breaking criteria is used.
- A candidate who has made more attempts in passing qualifying exam – B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) examination is ranked junior to a candidate who has made lesser attempts.
- If the attempts made in passing qualifying exam B.Sc. Nursing./ B.Sc. Nursing. (Post Basic) Examinations are also the same, then a candidate who has higher marks in the said examination is ranked senior to a candidate who has obtained lower marks.
- If the attempts made in passing the said examinations and the marks obtained in the examinations are also the same, then the older candidate is preffered.
NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Counselling / Interview
NEIGRIHMS, Shillong conducts NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 / interview in offline mode. Selected candidates are called in order of merit . The order of counselling in which they are called is as follows. They also need to carry their original documents for verification.
- All India candidates
- Passed Out students from NEIGRIHM
- Internal Staff of NEIGRIHM
NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Medical Examination
Selected candidates need to undergo medically examination by a Medical Board, constituted by the Institute. If deemed unfit, then the admission is not provided to the said candidate.
NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check out the prescribed fee structure of NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 from the image below. It has to paid on the same day of counselling.
Note: Above mentioned fee is tentative and subject to change.
For more details of NEIGRIHMS M.Sc. Nursing 2020 – Download Information Brochure.
NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : No, NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 is a written examination.
Ans : Candidates can collect it from the Examination Cell, NEIGRIHMS in the stipulated time frame.
Ans : There are 4 alternatives for each question in NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2020.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.