ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2019 to the First year of the Bachelor of Pharmacy and Diploma in Pharmacy shall be given to All the Government seats on the basis of merit list prepared by the ACPC. All the Management Seats shall be filled in by the management of the respective professional Educational College or Institution, on the basis of inter-se merit list of the students whose names appear in the merit list prepared by the Admission Committee. Candidates can scroll down to know more about ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2019.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2019
Candidates can apply for ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2019 Online. In order to apply for Bachelor of Pharmacy and Diploma in Pharmacy the candidate need to fill the application form before the last date. Important dates pertaining to ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2019 are provided in the schedule below.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2018 Schedule can be checked below.
|Distribution of information booklets with PIN||21 May to 04 Jun 2019|
|Online registration & submission of filled registration form||21 May to 04 Jun 2019|
|Finalisation of Institute Seat Matrix||13 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of provisional merit list||13 Jun 2019|
|Choice filling for Mock Round||13 to 18 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of result of Mock Round||21 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of final merit list||21 Jun 2019|
|Final List of Institutes and Seat Matrix||21 Jun 2019|
|Filling & alteration of choices by the candidates to actual admission Round-1||24 Jun to 05 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of first allotment list||09 Jul 2019|
|Deposition of tuition fees in the bank and online generation of Admission Slip||09 to 13 Jul 2019|
|Online Cancellation of admission Round 1||09 to 13 Jul 2019|
|Display of vacancy after Round 1||16 Jul 2019|
|Consent for reshuffling and alteration of
choices if any : Round-2
|last week of Aug 2019|
|Declaration of Allotment List for Round-2||1st week of Sep 2019|
|Deposition of token fees in bank and online generation of admission slip||1st week of Sep 2019|
|Online Cancellation of admission for Round-2||1st week of Sep 2019|
|Display of vacancy after Round-2||1st week of Sep 2019|
Seats vacant due to non-allotment and first – last rank position of candidates in Pharmacy 2019 for round 1 has been released. Candidates can check the list from the links provided below.
- Click here to check the seats vacant due to non-allotment in Pharmacy 2019 for round 1.
- Click here to check the first last rank Position of candidates Pharmacy 2019 for round 1.
Advertisement regarding Pharmacy Admission
ACPC Eligibility for Pharmacy Admission
Std. 12th (Science) with minimum passing marks of Physics & Chemistry with (Maths or Biology) from single board along with GUJCET 2019.
For the purpose of admission, a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with minimum eligibility criteria of percentage of marks in subjects prescribed by AICTE from time to time from the Gujarat Board; or the Central Board of Secondary Education or the Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi or the National Institute of Open Schooling or the International School Board. A candidate whose parents are of Gujarat origin and are serving out of Gujarat in the service of Central Government or other State Government, Armed forces, Boards or Corporations owned or controlled by the Central Government or other State Government or any nationalized bank and who has passed the qualifying examination from the State where parents are serving and has appeared in the GUJCET conducted in the corresponding academic year, shall be eligible for admission. A candidate who has passed –
- A candidate who has passed the qualifying examination from any other State and has appeared in GJUST conducted in the corresponding academic year; and
- whose parents are serving in the category of services as shown below and who are transferred
from other States to Gujarat and have resumed their duties in the place where they are
transferred in Gujarat and shall remain so transferred in the State of Gujarat at the time of
registration for admission, shall be eligible for admission and his candidature shall be included
in the merit list.
A candidate who has studied under Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Scheme up to Standard VIII in any of the schools located in the State of Gujarat, and
- thereafter studied in any of the schools located out of the State of Gujarat under the said scheme, and
- passed the qualifying examination from a Navodaya Vidyalay located outside the Gujarat State, and
- appeared in the GUJCET conducted in the corresponding academic year shall be eligible for
admission and his candidature shall be included in the merit list.
A candidate who has passed the qualifying examination after appearing in the supplementary
examination conducted by the Board shall be eligible for admission in the current academic year
on the vacant seats. The candidate shall have to pass all the subjects of the qualifying examination from the one board.
The merit list of the candidates who have applied for admission in the manner prescribed by the Admission Committee, within the prescribed time limit and who are found eligible for admission under admission rules time to times, shall be prepared in the following manner, namely.
- The first merit list shall include the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the Boards for which the percentile marks are available.
- The merit list shall be prepared with sixty percentage weightage of the percentile marks obtained in the theory subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics) combined with forty percentage
weightage of the percentile marks obtained in same subjects of the GUJCET.
- The second merit list shall include the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the Boards for which the percentile marks are not available. This shall be based on sixty percentage weightage of marks obtained in theory of the subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics) after converting it to 100 combined with the forty percentage weightage of the percentile marks obtained in the GUJCET.
- The criteria for deciding merit order in case of candidates having equal merit marks shall be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination in following sequence, namely:
- Mathematics/ Biology and Physics
- Mathematics/ Biology and Chemistry
- Physics and Chemistry
- Mathematics / Biology
- Aggregate marks
The admission procedure shall be off campus online in the following manner, namely:-
- The Admission Committee shall prepare merit lists of the eligible candidates.
- The merit lists shall be displayed on the website of the Admission Committee and by such other means, as the Committee may consider convenient.
- The Admission Committee shall publish the schedule of online counseling program on its web-site, by advertisement in the prominent newspapers widely circulated in the State, and by such other means, as it may consider convenient.
- The candidate shall be required to indicate his order of choices of courses and colleges or institutions, online. Allotment of seats shall be made on the basis of merit, category of the candidate and availability of seats.
- The allotment of seats shall be published on the website of the Committee. The candidates are required to obtain the print out of the Information letter and bank fee receipt copies from the website.
- The candidate shall be required to pay such fee, as may be determined by the Admission Committee.On payment of tuition fees as required, either online payment or in the branches of banks as specified, the admission allotted to the candidate shall get confirmed.
- The candidate shall be required to login to his account to get the print out of the Admissions Slip. In case, the candidate fails to pay the tuition fees within the prescribed time limit as aforesaid, the admission offered to him shall be treated as cancelled. Such candidate shall not be eligible to get admission on same course and same shift in the same College or Institute in the successive rounds of counseling. Provided that a candidate who has been allotted admission on Non-TFW Seat and has not confirmed his admission to the said seat shall be eligible to get admission on TFW seat on the same course and same shift in the same College or Institute. Where a considerable number of seats fall vacant and it appears to the Committee to fill the vacant seats, it may conduct the on-line admission process for readjustment (reshuffling) of seats.
- The candidate, who opts to participate in reshuffling process, shall be considered for such admission. The candidate may either give option for up gradation of choices already given or submit new choices. If the candidate gets the admission on the basis of up-gradation or new choice, then his earlier admission shall be treated as cancelled.
List of Institutes
Click here to check the ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2019 FAQs.
For More Detail of ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure.