ACPC Pharmacy 2023 is a State level counselling process. The Admission Committee for Professional Courses Pharmacy (ACPC Pharmacy) is for admission to Degree / Diploma Pharmacy after 12th in Government and Grant-in-Aid Colleges, Unaided Colleges of Gujarat. Admission is on basis of GUJCET, JEE Main, NEET Exams. This counselling process in Gujarat is organized by Gujarat ACPC (Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Courses). Moreover its official website is acpc.gujarat.gov.in, gujacpc.admissions.nic.in, jacpcldce.ac.in. Therefore if you want to participate in ACPC Pharmacy Counselling, then check eligibility and do registration, choice filling, and check merit list, seat allotment as per schedule.
Latest – ACPC Pharmacy 2023 Last Admitted Rank, Intake and Allotted Report After Round -2 have been released. Get the link to check here.
ACPC Pharmacy 2023
What is ACPC Pharmacy 2023?
The ACPC Pharmacy refers to Admission Committee for Professional Courses Pharmacy. And the ACPC Pharmacy Counselling 2023 refers to the admission process for academic session 2023-24 through it. It is a State level counselling for admission to Degree / Diploma Pharmacy after 12th in Government and Grant-in-Aid Colleges, Unaided Colleges of Gujarat.
ACPC Pharmacy 2023 Schedule
The Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Courses (Gujarat ACPC) announces important dates for ACPC Pharmacy Counselling. Key dates to note are as follows. However keep checking acpc.gujarat.gov.in, gujacpc.admissions.nic.in, jacpcldce.ac.in for any change in schedule.
|Start of ACPC Pharmacy 2023 registration||09 May 2023|
|Last date to apply online at acpc.gujarat.gov.in, gujacpc.admissions.nic.in, jacpcldce.ac.in||15 Jun 2023|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List (GUJCET Based)||20 Jun 2023|
|Publication of revised final list of Institutes and Seat Matrix||22 Jun 2023|
|Filling of choices by the candidates for Mock Round||22 Jun 2023 to 26 Jun 2023|
|Declaration of result of Mock Round||30 Jun 2023|
|Declaration of Final Merit List (GUJCET Based)||30 Jun 2023|
|Merit List for JEE & NEET registered candidates||Based on result declared|
by NTA for NEET (UG)
|Filling & alteration of choices by the candidates for actual admission: Round-1||30 Jun 2023 to 03 Jul 2023|
|Declaration of first round of allotment list||06 Jul 2023|
|Commencement of Academic Term||13 Jul 2023|
|Online deposition of token tuition fees and generation of Admission Letter||06 Jul 2023 to 12 Jul 2023|
|Online cancellation of admission: Round- 1||07 Jul 2023 to 13 Jul 2023|
|Display of vacancy after Round – 1||14 Jul 2023|
|Filling & alteration of choices by the candidates for actual admission: Round-2 AND FURTHER ACTIVITIES||To be announced in line with Medical and Paramedical admissions|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- ACPC Degree / Diploma in Pharmacy Notification – In English | In Gujarati
- Check latest notices at acpc.gujarat.gov.in/degree-diploma-pharmacy
- Registration Steps : Gujarati
- Registration steps : English
- 19 Jun – Important Dates Revised Notice
- Mock Round Analysis – Intake Admitted Program Wise
- Mock Round Analysis – Institute Program Category wise Last Rank
- Provisional Seat Matrix for GUJCET (Home State) for Round 1
- First Round Analysis – Institute Wise Vacancy After Round -1
ACPC Pharmacy 2023 – An Overview
The key highlights of this admission and counselling process are the following.
|Name of Process||ACPC Pharmacy|
|ACPC Pharmacy Full Form||Admission Committee for Professional Courses Pharmacy|
|Level of Counselling||State Level|
|Official Website||acpc.gujarat.gov.in, gujacpc.admissions.nic.in, jacpcldce.ac.in|
|Counselling Organizing Body||Gujarat ACPC|
|Full form of Name of Body||Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Courses|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through This Counselling||Government and Grant-in-Aid Colleges, Unaided Colleges of Gujarat|
|Courses Where Admission is Through This Counselling||Degree / Diploma Pharmacy after 12th|
ACPC Pharmacy 2023 Cut Off
The key details of cut off or opening and closing ranks for ACPC Pharmacy Counselling are as follows.
- ACPC Pharmacy Cut Off refers to the minimum marks of rank for admission in Degree / Diploma Pharmacy after 12th.
- There are separate cut off in ACPC Pharmacy 2023 for round 1, 2, 3, and for each course.
- Whereas the Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Courses announces ACPC Pharmacy cut off 2023 after each seat allotment in Government and Grant-in-Aid Colleges, Unaided Colleges of Gujarat.
- You can also check past year ACPC Pharmacy cutoff as a college predictor to get an idea of whether you will get admission this year.
ACPC Pharmacy 2023 Registration
Those who wish to participate in the ACPC Pharmacy Counselling should first check their eligibility and then know how to apply. Key points are as follows.
- The Admission Committee for Professional Courses Pharmacy provides ACPC Pharmacy registration as per schedule.
- Candidates can check how to apply at acpc.gujarat.gov.in, gujacpc.admissions.nic.in, jacpcldce.ac.in and fill the form accordingly.
- You should correctly enter name, category, marks and other details in the ACPC Pharmacy 2023 application form.
ACPC Pharmacy 2023 Seat Allotment Result
If you are participating in the ACPC Pharmacy counselling, then seat allocation is an important event for you. Important things to know about it are as follows.
- The Gujarat ACPC announces ACPC Pharmacy Seat Allotment Result 2023 as per schedule.
- Whereas the ACPC Pharmacy allotment list is published on official website acpc.gujarat.gov.in, gujacpc.admissions.nic.in, jacpcldce.ac.in for Round 1, 2, 3, and so on.
- Only those students who are participating in that round of ACPC Pharmacy 2023 counselling can check its result.
- If you get a seat in Government and Grant-in-Aid Colleges, Unaided Colleges of Gujarat in any round, then you have to follow further admission guidelines of that college for its Degree / Diploma Pharmacy after 12th admissions.
The official website is acpc.gujarat.gov.in, gujacpc.admissions.nic.in, jacpcldce.ac.in.
If you have any queries about ACPC Pharmacy 2023, then please ask in comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.