ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 to the first year of the Bachelor of Pharmacy and Diploma in Pharmacy shall be given to All the Government seats on the basis of merit list prepared by the ACPC. All the Management Seats shall be filled in by the management of the respective professional Educational College or Institution, on the basis of inter-se merit list of the students whose names appear in the merit list prepared by the Admission Committee. Candidates can scroll down to know more about ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020.
– ACPC has released the First – Last Rank Position of Candidates for Pharmacy Admission 2020. Click here to check.
– ACPC has released the seats vacant due to non-allotment in Pharmacy 2020 Mock Round. Click here to check.
– ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 Provisional Seat Matrix. Scroll down to check the same.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020
Candidates can apply for ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 Online. In order to apply for Bachelor of Pharmacy and Diploma in Pharmacy the candidate need to fill the application form before the last date. Important dates pertaining to ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 are provided in the schedule below.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 Tentative Schedule can be checked below.
|Distribution of information booklets with PIN||to be announced|
|Online registration & submission of filled registration form||20 Jul –|
|Last date of submission of correction of raised query|
|Finalisation of Institute Seat Matrix||18 Sep 2020|
|Declaration of provisional merit list||21 Sep 2020|
|Choice filling for Mock Round||21 – 27 Sep 2020|
|Declaration of result of Mock Round||30 Sep 2020|
|Declaration of final merit list||01 Oct 2020|
|Final List of Institutes and Seat Matrix||01 Oct 2020|
|Filling & alteration of choices by the candidates to actual admission Round-1||01-05 Oct 2020|
|Declaration of first allotment list||08 Oct 2020|
|Deposition of tuition fees in the bank and online generation of Admission Slip||08 Oct – |
|Commencement of Academic Term|
|Display of vacancy after Round 1||16 Oct 2020|
|Online cancellation of admission: Round- 1||08 – 15 Oct 2020|
|Registration of Phase : 2 for candidates who have not|
registered in first phase
|Merit List for Phase : 2 registered candidates||28 Oct 2020|
|Declaration of procedure of Round 2||28 Oct 2020|
Revised Schedule: Click here to check the revised schedule.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
Click here to download ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 Provisional Seat Matrix.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 Edit in the Application form
Click here to download notice
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 Application Form Extended
The last date to submit the application form is extended up to September 11, 2020. Check the notice below,
Click here to download the Notice.
ACPC Eligibility for Pharmacy Admission
Std. 12th (Science) with a minimum passing marks of Physics & Chemistry with (Maths or Biology) from the ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020. ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020single board along with GUJCET 2020.
For the purpose of admission, a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with minimum eligibility criteria of percentage of marks in subjects prescribed by AICTE from time to time from the Gujarat Board; or the Central Board of Secondary Education or the Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi or the National Institute of Open Schooling or the International School Board. A candidate whose parents are of Gujarat origin and are serving out of Gujarat in the service of Central Government or other State Government, Armed forces, Boards or Corporations owned or controlled by the Central Government or other State Government or any nationalized bank and who has passed the qualifying examination from the State where parents are serving and has appeared in the GUJCET conducted in the corresponding academic year, shall be eligible for admission. A candidate who has passed –
- A candidate who has passed the qualifying examination from any other State and has appeared in GJUST conducted in the corresponding academic year; and
- whose parents are serving in the category of services as shown below and who are transferred
from other States to Gujarat and have resumed their duties in the place where they are
transferred in Gujarat and shall remain so transferred in the State of Gujarat at the time of
registration for admission, shall be eligible for admission and his candidature shall be included
in the merit list.
A candidate who has studied under Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Scheme up to Standard VIII in any of the schools located in the State of Gujarat, and
- thereafter studied in any of the schools located out of the State of Gujarat under the said scheme, and
- passed the qualifying examination from a Navodaya Vidyalay located outside the Gujarat State, and
- appeared in the GUJCET conducted in the corresponding academic year shall be eligible for
admission and his candidature shall be included in the merit list.
A candidate who has passed the qualifying examination after appearing in the supplementary
examination conducted by the Board shall be eligible for admission in the current academic year
on the vacant seats. The candidate shall have to pass all the subjects of the qualifying examination from the one board.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 Merit List
The merit list of the candidates who have applied for admission in the manner prescribed by the Admission Committee, within the prescribed time limit and who are found eligible for admission under admission rules time to times, shall be prepared in the following manner, namely.
- The first merit list shall include the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the Boards for which the percentile marks are available.
- The merit list shall be prepared with sixty percentage weightage of the percentile marks obtained in the theory subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics) combined with forty percentage
weightage of the percentile marks obtained in same subjects of the GUJCET.
- The second merit list shall include the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the Boards for which the percentile marks are not available. This shall be based on sixty percentage weightage of marks obtained in theory of the subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics) after converting it to 100 combined with the forty percentage weightage of the percentile marks obtained in the GUJCET.
- The criteria for deciding merit order in case of candidates having equal merit marks shall be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination in following sequence, namely:
- Mathematics/ Biology and Physics
- Mathematics/ Biology and Chemistry
- Physics and Chemistry
- Mathematics / Biology
- Aggregate marks
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 Admission Procedure
The admission procedure shall be off campus online in the following manner, namely:-
- The Admission Committee shall prepare merit lists of the eligible candidates.
- The merit lists shall be displayed on the website of the Admission Committee and by such other means, as the Committee may consider convenient.
- The Admission Committee shall publish the schedule of online counseling program on its web-site, by advertisement in the prominent newspapers widely circulated in the State, and by such other means, as it may consider convenient.
- The candidate shall be required to indicate his order of choices of courses and colleges or institutions, online. Allotment of seats shall be made on the basis of merit, category of the candidate and availability of seats.
- The allotment of seats shall be published on the website of the Committee. The candidates are required to obtain the print out of the Information letter and bank fee receipt copies from the website.
- The candidate shall be required to pay such fee, as may be determined by the Admission Committee.On payment of tuition fees as required, either online payment or in the branches of banks as specified, the admission allotted to the candidate shall get confirmed.
- The candidate shall be required to login to his account to get the print out of the Admissions Slip. In case, the candidate fails to pay the tuition fees within the prescribed time limit as aforesaid, the admission offered to him shall be treated as cancelled. Such candidate shall not be eligible to get admission on same course and same shift in the same College or Institute in the successive rounds of counseling. Provided that a candidate who has been allotted admission on Non-TFW Seat and has not confirmed his admission to the said seat shall be eligible to get admission on TFW seat on the same course and same shift in the same College or Institute. Where a considerable number of seats fall vacant and it appears to the Committee to fill the vacant seats, it may conduct the on-line admission process for readjustment (reshuffling) of seats.
- The candidate, who opts to participate in reshuffling process, shall be considered for such admission. The candidate may either give option for up gradation of choices already given or submit new choices. If the candidate gets the admission on the basis of up-gradation or new choice, then his earlier admission shall be treated as cancelled.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 List of Institutes
For More Detail of ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 –
- Download Admission Advertisement
- Download MYSY Scholarship 2020
- Download FAQ’s Regarding Registration Process
- Download Previous Year Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.