ACPC Diploma to Degree (d2d) Admission 2017
Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) offered admission for Diploma to Degree (d2d) Admission for Pharmacy & Engineering. Candidates can check all details regarding ACPC Diploma to Degree (d2d) Admission 2017 from this page given below.
ACPC Diploma to Degree (d2d) Engg. 2017 Round 1 Allotment result has been announced also check First & Last rank for Round 1 from the link below.
Diploma to Degree Pharmacy 2017
Admissions to Bachelor of Pharmacy Course– The admissions to the Second Year (Third Semester) of the Bachelor of Pharmacy Course on all the supernumerary seats shall be given on the basis of merit list prepared by the Admission Committee in accordance with the provisions of these rules or, as the case may be, guidelines issued by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi.
Schedule for the Diploma to Degree Pharmacy 2017 is given below.
|Download Application form||05 Jul to 10 Jul 2017|
|Submission of Registration form with necessary documents||11 Jul 2017 (10.00 am to 12.00)|
|Declaration of Merit List||11 Jul 2017 (2.00 pm)|
|Counseling at ACPC Building||11 Jul 2017 (3.00 pm)|
|Deposition of Tuition fees||11 Jul 2017 at counselling time|
Application form for admissions to Bachelor of Pharmacy Course is now available on the official website of the ACPC. Candidates seeking for admission to Bachelor of Pharmacy Course are advised to download application form from the official website or by the link given below.
- Application Process over…!!
Eligibility for Admission
Candidates may please note that Eligibility criteria are given below as per the last year brochure only for candidates references. We will update the latest information here as per the official notification.
A Candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination from the college or an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India and/or the All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi.
Subject to the provisions of sub-rules (1) and (2), the candidates, from the colleges or an institution situated in other than the Gujarat State shall be eligible for admission provided the seats remain vacant after offering the same to the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from colleges or institutions situated in the Gujarat State.
Minimum aggregate marks.- For the purpose of admission, the minimum aggregate marks which a candidate shall have obtained in qualifying examination shall be as per norms and requirements prescribed by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi for lateral entry to Second Year Under Graduate Development Programs for current academic year.
Diploma to Degree Engineering 2017
Admissions to Bachelor of Engineering Courses – Admission from Diploma Engineering to Second year (Third Semester) of Degree Engineering Courses for the Academic year 2017-18 in Government, Grant-In-Aid and Self Financed Institutions located in State of Gujarat.
List of Institute for Diploma to Degree Engg Admission – Click here.
Schedule Dates for Diploma to Degree Engineering 2017 is given below.
|Distribution of PIN from Designated Brach of Kotak Mahindra Bank||03 Jul to 10 Jul 2017|
|Online Registration & submission of filled registration form with enclosures||04 Jul to 11 Jul 2017|
|Editing Registration details at ACPC, Ahmedabad||12 Jul 2017|
Admission Committee for Professional Courses has announced the Round-1 Seat allotment result on 11 Aug 2017. Candidate can view their Round 1 allotment by Login in their module and take print of Information Letter and Bank Challan for confirmation of admission from the link given below.
- Round 1 Seat Allotment – Login Here
First-Last Rank Position
Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) has released First-Last Rank Position of Candidates After Mock-Round Allotment. Candidates can check it through the links provided below.
- D2D Round-I First-Last Rank of Allocation – CIPET | CU Shah | DDU | Ganpat Uni. | GTU | IGTR | MSU | Nirma Uni. | Rai Uni. | RKU | UTU
- D2D Mock First-Last Rank of Allocation – CIPET | CU Shah | DDU | Ganpat Uni. | GTU | IGTR | MSU | Nirma Uni. | Rai Uni. | RKU | UTU
Candidates who have passed the Diploma Examination in Nov-Dec 2016 or May-Jun 2017 from University or Institution situated in Gujarat State and approved by AICTE / recognized university with at least 45% marks or equivalent CGPA (40% marks or equivalent CGPA in case of candidate belonging to reserve category) in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology are eligible for registration. Eligible Students have to log on to the website www.gujacpcadm.nic.in from anywhere on the internet for Online Registration. The direct link has also been provided below as per official announcement.
For the purpose of admission, a candidate,
- shall have passed the qualifying examination with minimum aggregate marks as prescribed in rule 6 in immediate previous academic year in the relevant discipline as mentioned in column 2 of Schedule I from the Technical Examination Board (TEB) or a recognized Board/University or institute approved by AICTE and situated in Gujarat State, and
- who have passed qualifying examination with minimum aggregate marks as prescribed in rule 6 in immediate previous admission year in the relevant discipline as mentioned in column 2 of Schedule I from the Technical Examination Board (TEB) or a recognized University or institute approved by AICTE and situated in Gujarat State, and who could not admitted in immediate previous admission year due to late declaration of results by the respective Board/University with minimum aggregate marks.
Minimum aggregate marks – For the purpose of admission, the minimum aggregate marks which a candidate shall have obtained in qualifying examination shall be as per norms and requirements prescribed by the AICTE, New Delhi for lateral entry to the Second Year Under Graduate Development Programs for the current academic year.
The admission procedure shall be off-campus on line in the following manner, namely:-
- The merit lists shall be displayed on the web-site of the Admission Committee and by such other
means, as the Committee may consider convenient.
- The Admission Committee shall publish the schedule of online counseling program on its website, by advertisement in the prominent newspapers widely circulated in the State, and by such other means, as the Committee may consider convenient.
- The candidate shall be required to give his order of choices of colleges or institutions, online. Allotment of seats shall be made on the basis of merit, category of the candidate and availability of seats. The allotment shall be published on the web-site of the committee. The candidates are required to obtain the print out of the allotment offer letter and bank fee receipt copies from the website.
- The candidate shall be required to pay such fee as may be determined by Admission Committee.
- On payment of tuition fees as required under sub-rule (5), either online payment or in the branches of banks as specified, the admission allotted to the candidate shall get confirmed. The candidate shall be required to login to his account to get the printout of the Admissions Slip. In case, the candidate fails to pay the tuition fees within the prescribed time limit as aforesaid, the admission offered to him shall be treated as cancelled. However, such candidate shall be eligible to participate in the successive up gradation/reshuffling round of counseling provided the candidate has given consent for the same, but shall not be eligible for admission on the seat already allotted to him in previous rounds.
- Where considerable number of seats falls vacant and it appears to the Admission Committee to fill the vacant seats, it may conduct the on-line admission process for up gradation/reshuffling of seats. The candidate, who opts to take part in such process by giving online consent, shall be considered for such admission. The candidate may up graded by the choices he already given under sub-rule (4). If the candidate gets the admission on the basis of up-gradation, then his earlier admission shall be treated as cancelled.
ACPC Cut Off 2015
ACPC Cut Off 2014
For more details of ACPC Diploma to Degree (d2d) for Engineering – Download Information Brochure.