ACPC Diploma to Degree (d2d) Admission 2020 will be done through online registration form which will be released on the official website (gujacpcadm.nic.in). The filled in registration form will have to be submitted along with necessary documents and confirmation of registration at Help Center. After the completion of the registration process, the provisional merit list will be declared on the ACPC website. Candidates will be invited for online choice filling and locking for actual admission. On the declaration of first allotment the tuition fees will have to be deposited in the designated branches of ICICI Bank. Candidates can check all details regarding ACPC Diploma to Degree (d2d) Admission 2020 from this page given below.
ACPC Diploma to Degree (d2d) Admission 2020
The registration form will have to be filled in online mode from the official website. After online registration, candidate need to submit the registration form along with necessary documents at the help centers. The manual submission of the registration form is a mandatory process and only those candidates who have submitted the form and documents will be considered for further process. The tentative schedule for ACPC Diploma to Degree (d2d) Admission 2020 is shown below.
|Distribution of PIN (During Banking Hours) from Designated Branches of ICICI Bank||04th week of Jun 2020|
|Online registration and Submission of filled Registration form with necessary documents||04th week of Jun 2020|
|Editing Registration details at ACPC, Ahmedabad||01st week of Jul 2020|
|Provisional list of institutes and Seat Matrix||03rd week of Jul 2020|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List on the ACPC website (subject to registration/document verification)||03rd week of Jul 2020|
|Online Choice Filling for Mock Round||03rd week of Jul 2020|
|Display Result of Mock Round||04th week of Jul 2020|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||04th week of Jul 2020|
|Filling, alteration and locking of choices by the candidates for Actual Admission||04th week of Jul 2020|
|Declaration of First Allotment of Actual Admission||04th week of Jul 2020|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the designated Branches of Kotak Mahindra Bank and online generation of admission slip||04th week of Jul 2020|
|Commencement of Academic Term||04th week of Jul 2020|
|Online admission cancellation||04th week of Jul 2020|
|Display of vacant seats after actual admission||01st week of Aug 2020|
|Consent for Up gradation||01st week of Aug 2020|
|Declaration of result of Up gradation||01st week of Aug 2020|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the designated branches of Kotak Mahindra Bank after up gradation in case of any change in Course or Institute and online generation of updated admission slip||02nd week of Aug 2020|
|Online admission cancellation||02nd week of Aug 2020|
|Display of vacant seats after Up gradation||02nd week of Aug 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for ACPC Diploma to Degree (d2d) Admission 2020
The candidate must be eligible to be able to take admission. The candidate also need to have the relevant certificates to prove the eligibility claims. The eligibility criteria has been released by the ACPC. To check the official eligibility notice Click Here.
The eligibility criteria for ACPC Diploma to Degree (d2d) Admission 2020 is as follows.
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination with minimum aggregate marks (45% for open category and 40% for reserved category) in the relevant discipline as prescribed in immediate previous academic year as mentioned from the Technical Examination Board (TEB) or a recognized Board/University or institute approved by AICTE and situated in Gujarat State, and
- Those candidates who could not get admission in immediate previous admission year due to the late declaration of results by the respective Board/University are also eligible for admission subject to the condition that they must have attained minimum aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
Click here to check the Branch Eligibility for D2D Engineering admission.
Application Form for ACPC Diploma to Degree (d2d) Admission 2020
The registration form will have to be filled in online mode and submitted in hard copy along with the documents to the help center. The candidates must ensure eligibility before applying. Along with that candidate should check the participating Institutes name and provisional number of seats available.
The steps to fill the registration form are as follows.
- First of all candidate need to visit the designated ICICI Bank and pay the registration fee and obtain the User ID and PIN
- The candidates now have to click on the link provided above. The page will open in which you have to choose the course for which you are applying. Select Diploma to Degree Engineering.
- After that, you have to fill the registration form by entering the following details.
- Enrolment Number
- User Id
- 14 digit PIN
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Now the candidates need to fill up the personal details in the required fields. They have to enter a password by entering with at least 6 and maximum 12 alphanumeric characters with at least one special character and one capital letter.
- Next step is to print the registration details which has to be submitted at the help center along with the required documents.
As per last year details!!
The candidate has to pay Rs 350 in cash in any of the designated branches of ICICI Bank
As per last year details!!
The admission is to be done purely on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be released for only those candidates who have successfully filled the online registration form and also submitted the form in hard copy along with the relevant documents to the help center. After the registration process, ACPC will declare academic details and merit list of all eligible candidates. Candidates need to verify merit number and category as mentioned in registration details. The further process is explained as follows.
- The Admission Committee will publish the schedule of online counseling program on its website, by advertisement in the prominent newspapers.
- The candidate need to fill his order of choices of colleges or institutions, online. Allotment of seats will be made on the basis of merit, category of the candidate and availability of seats.
- The allotment will be published on the website of the committee. The candidates are required to obtain the print out of the allotment offer letter and bank fee receipt copies from the website. The candidate will be required to pay such fee as may be determined by Admission Committee.
- On payment of tuition fees either online payment or in the branches of banks as specified, the admission allotted to the candidate will get confirmed. The candidate is required to login to his account to get the printout of the Admissions Slip. In case, the candidate fails to pay the tuition fees within the prescribed time limit, the admission offered to him will be treated as cancelled.
- However, such candidate shall be eligible to participate in the successive up gradation/reshuffling round of counseling provided the candidate has given consent for the same, but will not be eligible for admission on the seat already allotted to him in previous rounds.
- Where a considerable number of seats falls vacant and it appears to the Admission Committee to fill the vacant seats, it may conduct the online admission process for up gradation/reshuffling of seats. The candidate, who opts to take part in such process by giving online consent, will be considered for such admission. The candidate may upgraded by the choices he has already given. If the candidate gets the admission on the basis of up-gradation, then his earlier admission shall be treated as cancelled.
Documents to be attached with the application
The candidate will have to submit the self-attested copies of the following documents along with the print out of the registration form at the Help Center. The documents submitted should be valid and true because the validity of these documents will be scrutinized by the committee and only those candidates whose documents are found to be true will be considered for further process.
- Mark sheet of Secondary School Certificate Examination (10th).
- Mark sheet of Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12th).
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate.
- Top Ten or final year mark sheet/CGPA result based on which the Class or Grade or diploma or degree (for B.Sc) awarded by the Technical Examination Board (TEB) or the University.
- Caste certificate for a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), issued by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf.
- Non Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family, valid as per State Government Rules, by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf.
- Certificate of Physical Disability, issued and duly signed by the Civil Surgeon/ competent Medical Authority, in case the candidate is a Physically Handicapped,
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman, duly issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board, Gujarat State or by the District Sainik Welfare Officer.
- A copy of certificate of In-Serviceman duly issued by the Commanding Officer of the respective unit in which he is serving.
- A copy of certificate of income issued by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf, if applicable.
- Photograph of candidate of other Board/Universities situated outside Gujarat.
- Any other certificates as the Admission Committee finds necessary.
To check the list of help centers where the registration form and the relevant documents are to be submitted Click Here.
Reservations for ACPC Diploma to Degree (d2d) Admission 2020
For the purpose of admission, the seats shall be reserved for the candidates who are the domicile of Gujarat and falling under the following categories, namely.
|Socially and Educationally Backward Class,|
including Widows and Orphan of any caste
Tie Breaking Criteria for ACPC Diploma to Degree (d2d) Admission 2020
As per last year details!!
The merit list is the sole basis for admission in ACPC Diploma to Degree Engineering course. The merit list is prepared on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. However in some rare case if the marks of two or more candidates happens to be same then, in that case, the tie-breaking criteria for deciding merit order comes into play in the following sequence.
- On the basis of theory marks secured in the subject of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry in HSC examination
- Marks obtained in mathematics in HSC Examination
- Marks obtained in English in HSC Examination.
- Total marks obtained in compulsory subjects of the Secondary School Certificate
Examination (Standard X),
- Date of Birth (Candidate who is older in age shall be given priority)
As per last year details!!
The seat matrix will issue for Diploma to Degree (d2d) Admission 2020.The list contains the branch wise distribution of seats available in the participating Institutes. Candidates can check the seat matrix form below.
Availability of Seats
For the purpose of admission in ACPC D2D Engineering 2020, available seats shall include-
- Ten percentage (10%) seats of the sanctioned seats of the immediate previous academic year.
- All seats of institute having AICTE permission of separate division (if applicable) for lateral entry for corresponding academic year of each Bachelor of Engineering Course, in the Government Colleges or the aided colleges or Institutions of the State.
- Seventy-Five percentage (75%) seats of institute having AICTE permission of separate division (if applicable) of institutions having AICTE permission to separate division for lateral entry for the corresponding academic year of each Bachelor of Engineering Course in the unaided Colleges or Institutions of the State.
- Twenty-five percent seats of the total sanctioned seats of the Engineering and Technology to institute having AICTE permission of separate division (if applicable) for lateral entry for corresponding academic year of each Bachelor of Engineering Course in the unaided Colleges or Institutions of the State.
- If any unaided College or Institution requests to fill up the Management Seats by the Admission Committee, three days prior to the commencement of the counseling program, such Management Seats shall also be considered as available for giving admissions.
- The unaided college or institution shall fill up the Management Seats up to 5% of the sanctioned intake from the students of the out of the State and inter-se-merit prepared as per rule 12 irrespective of whether such candidate have applied to the Admission Committee or not, subject to the conditions that the student fulfils the eligibility criteria for admission prescribed under these rules and has passed the qualifying examination from recognized University / Institute.
Official website: gujacpcadm.nic.in
Insofar, official details of ACPC Diploma Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.