ACPC Diploma to Degree (D2D) Admission 2020 – The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), has released the merit list along with provisional seat allotment for D2D (Engineering) courses. The candidates can check the same from the direct link given below or from jacpcldce.ac.in. After the release of the merit list, the candidates can do the choice filling for the mock round. ACPC offers admission into the second year (3rd semester) of Bachelor of Engineering and Technology courses from Diploma in Engineering courses. Check more information about ACPC Diploma to Degree (D2D) admission 2020 from this page.
– ACPC Merit List 2020 for Diploma to Degree Engineering on Govt. and GIA Institutes Vacant Seats has been released. Click here to download it.
-ACPC has released the Provisional Allotment for Diploma to Degree Lateral Entry on Govt. and GIA Institutes Vacant Seats. Click here to check it.
– First-Last Rank Position of Candidates After Round-2 Allotment has been released now. Scroll down to check it.
– ACPC Diploma to Degree (D2D) Admission 2020 Reshuffling Round Notice has been released. Click here to check the same.
– First-Last Rank Position of Candidates After Mock Round Allotment and Total Allotted Vacant Seats After Mock Round Allotment has released. Click here to check.
– ACPC Diploma to Degree Engineering Final Merit List 2020 has been released. Click here to check it.
ACPC Diploma to Degree (D2D) Admission 2020
ACPC conducts no entrance test for the candidates who are willing to take admission in Diploma to Degree Engineering courses. The admission is strictly based on the merit of the candidates in the last qualifying examinations. Check more information regarding ACPC Diploma to degree admission 2020 from the table given below.
|Online registration & Online Submission of necessary documents with online|
|3 Oct 2020|
|Editing Registration details at ACPC , Ahmedabad||3 Oct 2020|
|Provisional list of institutes and Seat Matrix||12 Oct 2020|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List on the website of ACPC (subject to|
|17 Oct 2020|
|Online Choice Filling for Mock Round||17 Oct 2020 to 20 Oct 2020|
|Display Result of Mock Round||23 Oct 2020|
|Declaration of Final Merit List on the ACPC website (subject to document|
|23 Oct 2020|
|Filling, alternation and locking of choices by the candidates for Actual|
|23 Oct 2020 to 26 Oct 2020|
|Declaration of First Allotment Actual Admission||29 Oct 2020|
|Online Deposition of Tuition Fees and online generation of admission slip||29 Oct 2020 to 3 Nov 2020|
|Commencement of Academic Term||3 Nov 2020|
|Display of Vacant Seats after Actual Round||4 Nov 2020|
|Filling, alternation and locking of choices by the candidates for Reshuffling|
|5 Nov 2020 to 7 Nov 2020|
|Declaration of result of Reshuffling Round||10 Nov 2020|
|Online Deposition of Tuition and online generation of admission slip of|
|10 Nov 2020 to 13 Nov 2020|
|Online admission cancellation for Reshuffling Round||10 Nov 2020 to 13 Nov 2020|
|Display of Vacancy after Reshuffling Round||17 Nov 2020|
ACPC D2D Admission 2020 (Engineering) Schedule
The candidates can check the schedule for ACPC D2D (Engineering) given below.
Preparation of ACPC Diploma to Degree (D2D)Merit List 2020
The merit list for D2D degree is prepared in the following way.
A. Government seats
The merit list for the candidates who have passed Diploma is prepared in the following way:
- On the basis of the theory marks obtained in the best 10 subjects by the candidates who have passed Diploma under MPEC system
- On the basis of the theory marks obtained in the last 2 semesters by the candidates who have passed Diploma under Non-MPEC system, or the STPI system of the last two semesters as the case may be:
Tie-Breaking Criteria: If the candidates obtain same merit marks then, the following criteria will be followed to resolve the tie:
- Aggregate marks or / CGPA of the diploma certificate
- Theory percentage of marks / STPI of semester 6 Diploma examination
- Theory percentage of marks / STPI of semester 5 Diploma examination
- Overall percentage of marks/ SPI of semester 6 of Diploma examination
- Overall percentage of marks/ SPI of semester 5 of Diploma examination
- Total theory marks in the compulsory subjects of 10th class will also be considered.
- The date of birth will also be considered. The preference will be given to the older candidates.
B. Management seats
The merit list for those candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from school located in India (outside Gujarat) is prepared according to the theory marks secured by them in subject of last two semesters of the diploma course.
Check the points for the cancellation of admission given below
ACPC Diploma to Degree 2020 Seat Intake
The candidates can check the seat intake of ACPC D2D admission from below.
|Particulars of institutes||Percentage of reservation|
|Govt. / Grant-in-aid institutions and sanctioned|
intake of un-aided institutions (For Gujarat State)
|Govt. / Grant-in-aid institutions (Outside Gujarat state)||5%|
Click Here to check ACPC D2D Provisional list of institutes and seat intake.
ACPC Diploma to Degree Admission Procedure 2020
Check the admission process for ACPC diploma to degree Engineering courses given below.
Registration – The candidates have to first register online. After entering all the details required for registration, the candidates have to submit the registration fee as well. To do the registration, the candidates have to enter the personal details, academic details, and other details. After the successful registration, the candidates have to upload the documents on the admission portal.
Release of merit lists: After the completion of the registration process, the merit lists for ACPC Diploma to Degree admission is released. The candidates need to verify the merit number and category as mentioned in the registration details.
Online Choice Filling: After the declaration of merit lists, the counselling schedule will be published on the official website. After this, the candidates have to do the choice filling of institutes and courses for Diploma to Degree admission. The candidates will be able to see the choices as per their eligibility. The candidates will have the option to move the choices, swap the choices, interchange the choices, and lock the choices.
Seat Allotment Result and Payment of admission fee: The seat allotment result will be published on the official website of the committee. To finally take admission, the candidates have to pay the admission fee. After the payment of the admission fee, the candidates need to take out the printout of payment slip for the future references. Allotment of seats is done on the basis of the merit of the candidates, category of the candidates, and availability of seats.
Note: For the admission in management seats, the merit list is displayed on the official websites of the concerned colleges or universities.
Procedure for correction of marks:
- In case of any change in the marks of the qualifying examination, the candidates have to produce a letter issued by the competent authrority. This letter must be submitted to the admission authority one day before the counselling, but not later 7 days than the receipt of the letter.
- The candidates who were declared fail in the qualifying examination but later were declared passed after re-checking of the marks by the university, can apply for admission, provided that they produce a letter issued by the competent authority or corrected mark sheet, within 7 days of the receipt of the letter.
Documents Required ACPC Diploma to Degree (D2D) Admission 2020
Before the release of online merit list
- Top 10 or final year mark sheet / CGPA based on which class or grade diploma is awarded
- School leaving or transfer certificate
- NCL certificate of the family, valid as per the State Government Rules, by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf
- A copy of valid income certificate issued by the authority on behalf of the state government
At the time of application
- Mark sheet of class 10th examination
- Mark sheets of class 12th examination
- School leaving certificate or transfer certificate
- Top ten or final year mark sheet / CGPA result based on which the class or grade or diploma or degree (for B.Sc) awarded by the Technical Examination Board (TEB) or the university
- Caste certificate for the reserved category students
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family, valid as per the State Government Rules, by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf
- Certificate PwD duly signed by the Civil Surgeon / Competent Medical Authority (if applicable)
- Certificate of ex-servicemen, duly issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board, Gujarat State or by the District Sainik Welfare Officer
- A copy of certificate of in-servicemen duly issued by the Commanding officer of the respective unit in which he is serving
- Income certificate
- Photograph of the candidate
Reservation Criteria for ACPC Diploma to Degree (D2D) Admission 2020
Check the reservation criteria for the candidates who are from the origin of Gujarat given below for ACPC Diploma to degree 2020.
|Socially and Educationally Backward Class,|
including Widows and Orphan of any caste
|In-servicemen and Ex-servicemen||1%|
Click Here to check last year Diploma to degree cut-off marks.
ACPC Diploma to Degree (D2D) Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for Diploma to Degree
- The candidates must have passed Diploma Engineering.
- Also, the candidates must have secured minimum 45% marks.
- The candidates who have passed the Diploma Engineering in November / December 2019 or 2020 are also eligible.
Other Important Points
- Those candidates who have appeared for the examination of back clog subjects (semester 1 to 6) to complete the diploma and their results are yet to be declared are also eligible for registration.
- If these candidate’s result are declared before the merit declaration, then, they will be considered in the merit list.
Diploma to Degree Branch Eligibility
|Qualifying Examination |
Name of Diploma courses
|Corresponding Bachelor of |
Engineering & Technology courses
|Civil Engineering||i) Civil Engineering|
ii) Water Resource Management
iii) Civil & Infrastructure Management
|Transportation Engineering||i) Civil Engineering|
ii) Water Resource Management
|Mechanical Engineering||i) Mechanical Engineering|
ii) Aeronautical Engineering
iii) Industrial Engineering
iv) Manufacturing Engineering
v) Nano Technology
|Electrical Engineering||i) Electrical Engineering|
ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|Environmental Engineering||i) Environmental Engineering|
ii) Environmental Science and Technology / Engineering
|Chemical Engineering||i) Chemical Engineering|
ii) Bio-technology Engineering
iii) Chemical Technology
iv) Nano Technology
v) Petroleum Engineering
|Petrochemical Technology||i) Chemical Engineering|
ii) Petroleum Engineering
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||i) Electronics & Communication Engineering|
ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
iii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
iv) Electronics Engineering
v) Information & Communication Technology
|Computer Engineering||i) Computer Engineering|
ii) Computer Science & Engineering
|Information Technology||i) Information Technology|
ii) Information & Communication Technology
|Instrumentation & Control Engineering||i) Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
ii) Robotics & Automation
|Power Electronics Engineering||i) Power Electronics Engineering|
ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|Post Diploma in Dairy Engineering||Food Processing Technology|
|Mechatronics Engineering||Mechatronics Engineering|
|Metallurgy Engineering||i) Metallurgy Engineering|
ii) Nano Technology
|i) Textile Processing Technology |
ii) Textile Designing
|i) Textile Technology|
ii) Textile Engineering
|Textile Processing Technology||i) Textile Processing Engineering|
ii) Textile Production Engineering
|Tool & Die Making||i) Production Engineering|
ii) Manufacturing Engineering
|Automobile Engineering||i) Automobile Engineering|
ii) Industrial Engineering
|Plastic Engineering||i) Plastic Engineering|
ii) Plastic Technology
|Mining Engineering||Mining Engineering|
|Rubber Technology||Rubber Technology|
|Marine Engineering||Marine Engineering|
|Aeronautical Engineering||Aeronautical Engineering|
|Agricultural Engineering||Agricultural Engineering|
|Fabrication Technology||Production Engineering|
Application Form for ACPC Diploma to Degree (D2D) Admission 2020
The registration process for ACPC diploma to degree courses will take place only via online mode. The registration process for ACPC diploma to degree (D2D) is given below.
- Firstly, click on the link given above on this page.
- Next, select the course ‘Diploma to Degree”.
- Then, enter the details for registration such as name, e-mail id, password.
- Next, enter the personal details, academic details, other necessary details.
- Next, upload the image of the photograph and documents.
- Lastly, verify all the details and pay the registration fee.
Registration Fee: The candidates have to pay Rs 300 as the registration fee. The candidates can pay the fee using debit card / credit card / net banking / UPI interfaces.
Documents needed for registration
- Passport size photograph (Upto 100 KB in jpeg format)
- Birth date proof / school leaving certificate / transfer id proof certificate
ACPC Diploma to Degree (D2D) Admission 2020 Application Form Extension Notice
- Click here to download the above notice.
ACPC Diploma to Degree (D2D) Admission 2020 Notice for Editing Details
Click here to download the Notice
For more details of ACPC Diploma to Degree (d2d) for Engineering, check the details given below
- Diploma to Degree Admission 2020 Advertisement
- Diploma to Degree (Engineering ) 2020 Information Brochure
- General Instructions for D2D Admission 2020
- Download Registration FAQ’s
FAQs for ACPC Diploma to Degree Admission 2020 (D2D)
Q. What is registration fee for Diploma to degree courses?
Q. How can I pay the registration fee?
Q. Can I avail the benefits of reservation if I am from Daman & Diu?
Q. How many choices a candidate can fill?
Q. If I get admission in choice mock round, can I secure the seat?
Q. Is there any special reservation quota for girls?
Q. How can I know that there are vacant seats at the institutes?
Q. How can I confirm my allotted seat?
Q. Where can I get admission about the various colleges and branches coming under ACPC?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.