Chhattisgarh Pre-Pharmacy Test (CG PPHT) is generally held in the month of May every year. It is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) to select candidates for admission in UG / Diploma Pharmacy courses. However, the admission will only be provided in the courses offered by the colleges and universities in the state of Chhattisgarh.
CGVYAPAM hold Pre-Pharmacy Test (PPHT) for admission to B.Pharmacy and D.Pharmacy programs. The exam dates for CG Vyapam PPHT can be checked from the table below.
|Events||CG PPHT 2017 Important Dates|
|CG PPHT 2018||29 Apr 2018|
|CG PPHT 2019||Apr / May 2019 (expected)|
CG PPHT Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: For B Pharmacy, candidates’ upper age limit is defined as 30 years, as on 1st July of the year of the exam. In addition to this, SC/ST/OBC/PH/female candidates enjoy a three years age relaxation.
Education Qualification: Candidates who are applying for B Pharmacy / D Pharmacy programs must have 45% marks in aggregate of three main subjects (40% for SC / ST / OBC / PH).
Compulsory subjects for B Pharmacy and D Pharmacy aspirants would be physics and chemistry; and one subject from chemistry/biotechnology/biology. It is also compulsory to have English.
CG PPHT Exam Pattern
The paper pattern of CG PPHT will be as below:
- Examination will be held in offline mode.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- The total number of question in the examination will be 150.
- Each question will carry one marks. Hence, the total marks of the exam will also be 150.
- The questions asked in the exam will be of multiple choice type.
- Questions will be asked from Physics/Chemistry/Biology subjects.
CG PPHT Syllabus
The syllabus of CG PHHT for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology has been announced. The candidates can check the CG PPHT Syllabus here.