CG PPHT 2020 Syllabus, will be released by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG PEB) on the official website vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. In order to prepare for CG PPHT Exam, candidates should be aware of syllabus and exam pattern. The Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test (CG PPHT) exam will have 150 no. of questions carrying 1 mark each and it will be of 3 hrs. The exam will be in multiple choice questions format. The subjects covered in the CG PPHT Question Paper are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology. For more information about CG PPHT 2020 Syllabus candidates can check this page.
CG PPHT 2020 Syllabus
The detailed syllabus will help candidates to score well in exams. The exam will be prepared from the syllabus itself. The exam questions will be from 10+2 science subjects. Candidates should revise all the syllabus specially from 11th and 12th Standard. Syllabus will act as guidance for the entrance exam.
CG PPHT 2020 Subject-wise Syllabus
The syllabus for PPHT entrance examination will covered the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology for 10+2. The PPHT entrance exam syllabus as mentioned below:
- Units and dimensions, Dimensional analysis
- Acceleration due to gravity and its variation
- Hooke’s law
- Specific heats at constant volume and constant pressure
- Heat conduction in one dimension
- Periodic motion
- Wave nature of light
- The human eye
- Bohr model of the atom
- Bar magnet
- Coulomb’s law of electrostatics
- Electrostatic potential
- Electric current, Ohm’s law
- Measurement of voltages and currents
- Electric power heating effects of currents
- Force on a moving charge in a magnetic field
- Electromagnetic induction induced emf Faraday’s law
General and Physical Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Constitution of nucleus
- Chemical bond
- Solid State
- Nuclear chemistry
- Chemical equilibrium
- Ionic Equilibria in solutions
- Thermochemistry and Thermodynamics
- Chemical Kinetic
- Surface chemistry, Colloids and Catalysis
- Principles of metallurgical operations
- Chemical periodicity
- Comparative study of elements
- Transition metals
- Coordination compounds
- Chemical analysis
- Calculation of empirical and molecular formulae of organic compounds
- Preparation properties and uses of alkynes, alkanes and alkenes
- Methods of preparation
- Polymers Classification
- Bio molecules
- Coordinate geometry of two dimensions
- Coordinate geometry of three dimensions
- Vector algebra
- Differential calculus
- Integral calculus
- Differential equations
- Numerical methods
- Linear programming
- Structural Organisation of cell, theory
- Mendel’s Laws of inheritance
- Difference between prokaryote and Eukaryotes
- Five kingdom classification
- Elementary knowledge of Microsporogenesis
- Tissue and tissue systems
- Enzymes and growth hormones with reference to their classification
- Ecosystem-Structures and function
- Role of plants in human welfare
- Food preservation Methods and importance
Multicellularity-Structure And Functions of Animal Life:
- Structure and function of Animal tissues-Epithelial, Connective, Muscular, Skeletal and Nerve.
- Histology of Mammalian organs- Stomach, Intestine, Liver Kidney, Lung, Testis and Ovary.
- Structure and physiology of different organ systems of the Human body-skin, Digestive System, Respiratory System, Circulatory System, Excretory system, Nervous system, Reproductive system.
- Skeleton, joints, Muscles on the basis of movement, Receptors.
- Endocrine system with special reference to various Endocrine glands of man and Hormonal coordination Vitamin & minerals (source and disorders due to deficiencies).
Developmental Biology and Genetics:
- Female reproductive cycles in mammals. Gametogenesis along with structure of Sperm and ovum.
- Types of eggs. Fertilization, cleavage, types of cleavage and blastula. Development of mammals upto three germinal layers, Foetal membranes-Structure and functions in mammals. – Growth, repair and ageing, amniocentesis.
- Chromosomes, types of chromosome, Human Karyotype and chromosomal abnormalities and syndromes. Hormonal, Chromosomal and Genic balance theory of sex determination. Sex linkage and Sex linked inheritance in Man.
- Blood Groups and their significance, Blood bank.
- Tissue culture, Genetic engineering (Brief idea). Mutation, gene mutation.
- Human population-Natality, Mortality, Sex ratio, Population explosion, dynamics Of human life with respect to food supply, housing, health and standard of living impact of population, problems and their control.
Taxonomy Evolution Economic Zoology:
- Classification- Binomial and trinomial nomenclature, Basic features of classification.
- Classification of different animal phyla up to classes with characters and suitable examples.
- ORIGIN OF LIFE. Theories of Organic evolution-Darwin, Lamarck, Synthetic. Evidences of organic evolution. Human evolution.
- Economic Zoology‘ Sericulture, Agriculture, Lac culture, Poultry, fishery and peral industry.
- Protozoan disease in relation to man. Insect carrying diseases in relation to man. – Cancer-types of cancer and cancer cell.
- Communicable diseases (Hepatitis, AIDS) STD, Immune Response, Vaccines and antisera, Allergies.
- Smoking, alcoholism and drug addiction, symptoms and control.
- Wildlife conservation.
- Pesticides-Uses, advantages and hazards
Candidates can check the previous year detailed CG PPHT Syllabus.
CG PPHT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates should know the exam pattern before applying for the exam. Candidates can check the previous year exam pattern as mentioned below:
- Mode of examination: Offline mode
- Total no. of Ques: 150 Ques
- Total no. of marks: 150 Marks
- Type of Ques: Multiple choice Questions
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics
Marking Scheme for CG PPHT 2020 Exam:
There will be some marking scheme for correct option and for incorrect option. Candidates can check the marking scheme as given below:
Not attempted Answer
About CG PPHT 2020
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will release the exam for PPHT on the official website. Candidates have to register themselves by entering the required details. Candidates should fill the application form before the last date. After filling the application form candidate should start preparing for the exam. The syllabus will be one of the important part while preparing for the exam. The topics covered will be from 10+2 standard and the subjects will be Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. The exam time will be for 3 hours. There are 150 questions and every question will carry one mark. The total number of marks will be 150 marks.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.