CG PPHT 2020 Application Form – Chhattisgarh Pre-Pharmacy Test (CG PPHT) application form will be available from March 17, 2020, by Chhattisgarh Professional Exam Board (Vyapam). CG PPHT application form will be released in online mode at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. Applicants have a minimum of 45% marks in 10+2 (40% marks for SC / ST / OBC / PH). PPHT is the State level entrance exam which conducted to take admission into the B.Pharmacy and D.Pharmacy in the various Institute. Candidates get here the complete details CG PPHT 2020 Application Form from this page.
CG PPHT 2020 Application Form
A large number of candidates appear for the CG PPHT 2020 entrance exam. The exam will be expected to conducted in 27 districts across the state of Chhattisgarh. The important schedule regarding CG PPHT 2020 Application Form is given below table.
|Availability of Application Form||17 Mar 2020|
|Last submit of Application Form||12 Apr 2020|
Apply Online: Candidates can apply the online application form as per schedule at the official website, i.e. vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
The Application Fee for CG PPHT 2020 can only pay online mode. This application fee amount is based on the as per last year. The candidates can pay the application fee through these gateways are Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit card/.
- The application fee for the General candidates is Rs. 200/- (as per last year).
- The application fee for the OBC candidate is Rs. 150/-(as per last year).
- The application fee for the SC/ST/PWD candidate is Rs. 100/-(as per last year).
How to Apply the CG PPHT 2020 Application Form
Candidates before filling the application make sure the process and understand the step of the online application form. The following step given to apply the CG PPHT Application Form is mention below, check the same.
- To click on the provided link above, which will be active soon after releasing the application form.
- Applicants, fill the required details carefully and then proceed the ahead step of filling the application form.
- To review the application form before final submission and check the pointwise details that filled by the applicants
- Then, upload the scanned of images in required resolution, i.e., given in the official website.
- Now enter the code/captcha as shown and click the “confirm” link in another window.
- Now after clicking the “continue” option, the candidates will see the “Application Verification option”.
- Read the instructions laid down carefully. The applicants have to proceed to the “payment” option. Carefully notice the amount to be paid by the applicant and select the payment option.
- After selecting “Pay”, a new window will open initiating your Registration ID and amount to be paid by the candidate.
Details to fill in the Application Form
Candidates are advised to fill the relevant details required in the application form carefully-
Candidates Personal Information-
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Parent domicile
- Adhaar number
- City \ Town\ Village
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Year of passing
- Qualifying exam
Eligibility Criteria for CG PPHT 2020 Application Form
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria given below before applying to appear in the CG PPHT 2020. The conducting body would not accept the application invite of the non-eligible candidate.
The candidates interested to apply must hold 45% marks aggregate in three main subjects. The SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates are allowed with 40% as an aggregate, a candidate must have some compulsory subjects such as Physics and Chemistry, and one subject from chemistry/biotechnology/biology/Mathematics. It is also compulsory to have English.
The candidates should have less than 30 years. There is a relaxation of 3 years for reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PH) and female candidates.
Admit Card for CG PPHT 2020
Chhattisgarh Professional Exam Board (Vyapam) releases the CG PPHT 2020 admit card after the successful submission of the application process. All the applicants can download their admit card from the official site as per the schedule by entering their application number and password or login credentials same. After downloading the CG PPHT 2020 admit card candidates must keep a hard copy of admit card. Registred candidates required to enter the CG PPHT 2020 exam hall along with Admit card, in case you lost or unable to show the admit card, not allowed to participate in the entrance exam in any circumstances. On the admit card mention the candidate’s essential details like Name of candidates, father’s name, roll number/registration number, exam venue and important instruction regarding entrance exam respectively.
About the CG PPHT Exam
Chhattisgarh Pre-Pharmacy Test (CG PPHT) is the entrance exam conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (Vyapam) every year. It is a state-level entrance exam which allows the eligible candidates to get admission in the courses such as B.Pharmacy and D.Pharmacy in the various Institute in Chhattisgarh State. Candidates must make sure that they have referred to the syllabus provided by the conducting body before going to start the preparation.
FAQ’s on CG PPHT 2020 Application Form
A. Candidates can go to the official site of CG Vyapam (vyapam.cgstate.gov.in) and click on the “Apply here/Click Here” button on that page to apply for the CG PPHT.
A. Applicants should have less 30 years old. Also, age relaxation of 3 years provided for the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PH).
A. The application form is available only online mode at the official website, no offline application form provided for the same.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.