|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Haryana Nursing (GNM, ANM and MPHW) Admission 2017 – Directorate of Medical Education & Research Haryana, Government of Haryana offers admission to GNM, ANM and MPHW(M) courses in the state for 100 % seats by centralized online counselling at Govt. and Private self-finance school for the academic year 2017-2018. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online for the said courses. Candidates can check the complete information of Haryana Nursing Admission 2017 such as Application form, Eligibility criteria, fee detail etc through this page below.
Haryana Nursing (GNM, ANM and MPHW) Admission 2017
The online counseling for admission to above mentioned courses has been started in the month of Aug 2017. The admission will be done strictly as per merit limited to the seats allocated to respective institutes for session 2017-18 by the Indian Nursing Council for Nursing courses and only for the number of the seats allocated by the State Government for MPHW(M) schools.
Revised Schedule for the Haryana Nursing Admission 2017 is given below
|Round||Process||Start Date||End Date|
|Online application||12 Aug 2017||31 Aug 2017|
|Round 1||Declaration of revised allocation||14 Sep 2017|
|Admissions/reporting to the allotted school/deposition of the fees||15 Sep 2017||18 Sep 2017|
|Round 2||Declaration of allocation||29 Sep 2017|
|Admissions/reporting to the allotted school/deposition of the fees||30 Sep 2017||04 Oct 2017|
|Spot Round||Declaration of allocation||10 Oct 2017|
|Admissions/reporting to the allotted school/deposition of the fees||11 Oct 2017||13 Oct 2017|
- Click Here to check Notification regarding revision.
Candidates please note that only Haryana Nursing (MPHW) Admission 2017 details has been announced. Other details updated on this page as per the last year.
Merit List / Allocation List
Directorate of Medical Education & Research Haryana has released merit list & allocation list for Admissions to MPHW(M) Courses Session 2017-18. Candidates can check the same from the links provided below.
- Round-1 Revised Provisional Allocation List MPHW(M) Courses – Check here
- Round-1 Revised Provisional Merit List MPHW(M) Courses – Check here
Application Form 2017
Interested candidates may apply online from the official website www.merhryadmissions.in for admissions to Govt. and Private Self financing Nursing Schools and MPHW(M) Schools of Haryana on or before the last date of application. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application.
- Apply Online – Process Over…!!
For GNM Course (last year)
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- 10+2 class passed preferably science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology) and English Core/English elective or Health Care Sciences-Vocational Stream only, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 Vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Student qualified in 10+2 Arts and Science examination or Health Care Science-Vocational Stream only conducted by National Institute of open school with 40% marks.
For ANM Course (last year)
- The Minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years.
- The minimum educational requirement shall be 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English elective or Science or Health Care Sciences-Vocational Stream only passing out from recognized Board.
- Student qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of open school.
For MPHW (M) Course
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as per Haryana Government Policy.
- 10+2 with any stream.
Candidates can check their complete information from the prospectus which is attached below.
- Download MPHW Brochure
- Download ANM Brochure
- Download GNM Brochure