Haryana Nursing (GNM, ANM, and MPHW) Admission 2019 – Haryana Nurses & Nurse-Midwives Council has released the notification regarding important dates for admission to GNM, ANM and MPHW(M) courses in the state for 100 % seats by centralized online counseling at Govt. and Private self-finance school for the academic year 2019-2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the said courses from the link is provided below. Candidates can check the complete information of Haryana Nursing Admission 2019 such as Application form, Eligibility criteria, fee detail etc through this page below.
Haryana Nursing (GNM, ANM, and MPHW) Admission 2019
The online counseling for admission to above-mentioned courses will start in the month of September. The admission will be done strictly as per merit limited to the seats allocated to respective institutes for session 2019-20 by the Indian Nursing Council for Nursing courses and only for the number of the seats allocated by the State Government for MPHW(M) schools.
Schedule for the Haryana Nursing Admission 2019 is given below
|1st Round of admissions|
|Registration on the online web portal||04 To 11 Nov 2019|
|Display of Merit List||14 Nov 2019|
|Preference locking/Choice filling of Institution/course by the candidates for the Ist round of counseling.||15 to 18 Nov 2019|
|Online allotment of the Institution/course (Provisional)||21 Nov 2019|
|Document verification of eligibility and original documents and last date of joining the institutes and Fee Deposit.||22 to 25 Nov 2019|
|2nd Round of admissions|
|Declaration of Vacancy by the Institutes||26 to 28 Nov 2019|
|Display of Vacant seats||29 Nov 2019|
|Preference locking/Choice filling of Institution/course by the candidates for the 2nd round of counseling.||30 to 03 Dec .2019|
|Online allotment of the Institution/course (Provisional)||04 Dec .2019|
|Document verification of eligibility and original documents and last date of joining the institutes and Fee Deposition||05 to 09 Dec .2019|
|Declaration of Vacancy by the Institutes and Display of Vacant seats for the Mop Up round.||12 Dec .2019|
|Mop Up Round|
|Opening of the portal for fresh registration for mop up round of counseling||13 to 16 Dec .2019|
|Display of merit list for mop up round||18 Dec .2019|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit to the Institutes.||23 Dec .2019|
|Last date of closing of Admissions||24 Dec .2019|
For GNM Course
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- 10+2 class passed preferably science (PCB) & English with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology) and English Core/English elective or Health Care Sciences-Vocational Stream only, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 Vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Student qualified in 10+2 Arts and Science examination or Health Care Science-Vocational Stream only conducted by National Institute of open school with 40% marks.
For ANM Course
- The Minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years.
- The minimum educational requirement shall be 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English elective or Science or Health Care Sciences-Vocational Stream only passing out from recognized Board.
- Student qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of open school.
For MPHW (M) Course
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as per Haryana Government Policy.
- 10+2 with any stream.
Interested candidates may apply online from the official website www.merhryadmissions.in for admissions to Govt. and Private Self-financing Nursing Schools and MPHW(M) Schools of Haryana on or before the last date of application. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application.
Application Cum Counselling Fee:
- For General Category: Rs 1000/-
- For BC-A and BC-B of Haryana, PH, FF, ESM Category: Rs 750/-
- For SC/ST of Haryana Category: Rs 500/-
For ANM Course
For GNM Course
Official Website: dmerharyana.org
For more details regarding the Haryana Nursing Admission 2019 for GNM, ANM and MPHW courses, Candidates can download following Notifications.