Haryana Nursing (GNM, ANM and MPHW) Admission 2018 – Directorate of Medical Education & Research Haryana, Government of Haryana offers admission to GNM, ANM and MPHW(M) courses in the state for 100 % seats by centralized online counselling at Govt. and Private self-finance school for the academic year 2018-2019. Interested and Eligible candidates will be able to apply online for the said courses. Candidates can check the complete information of Haryana Nursing Admission 2018 such as Application form, Eligibility criteria, fee detail etc through this page below.
Haryana Nursing (GNM, ANM and MPHW) Admission 2018
The online counseling for admission to above mentioned courses will be starting in the month of Aug 2018. The admission will be done strictly as per merit limited to the seats allocated to respective institutes for session 2018-19 by the Indian Nursing Council for Nursing courses and only for the number of the seats allocated by the State Government for MPHW(M) schools.
Expected Schedule for the Haryana Nursing Admission 2018 is given below
|Round||Process||Start Date||End Date|
|Online application||Aug 2018||Aug 2018|
|Round 1||Declaration of revised allocation||Sep 2018|
|Admissions/reporting to the allotted school/deposition of the fees||Sep 2018||Sep 2018|
|Round 2||Declaration of allocation||Sep 2018|
|Admissions/reporting to the allotted school/deposition of the fees||Sep 2018||Oct 2018|
|Spot Round||Declaration of allocation||Oct 2018|
|Admissions/reporting to the allotted school/deposition of the fees||Oct 2018||Oct 2018|
Candidates please note that only Haryana Nursing (MPHW) Admission 2018 details has been announced. Other details updated on this page as per the last year.
For GNM Course (last year)
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- 10+2 class passed preferably science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology) and English Core/English elective or Health Care Sciences-Vocational Stream only, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 Vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Student qualified in 10+2 Arts and Science examination or Health Care Science-Vocational Stream only conducted by National Institute of open school with 40% marks.
For ANM Course (last year)
- The Minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years.
- The minimum educational requirement shall be 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English elective or Science or Health Care Sciences-Vocational Stream only passing out from recognized Board.
- Student qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of open school.
For MPHW (M) Course
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as per Haryana Government Policy.
- 10+2 with any stream.
Application Form 2018
Interested candidates may apply online from the official website www.merhryadmissions.in for admissions to Govt. and Private Self financing Nursing Schools and MPHW(M) Schools of Haryana on or before the last date of application. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application.
Merit List / Allocation List
Directorate of Medical Education & Research Haryana will release merit list & allocation list for Admissions to MPHW(M) Courses Session 2018-19. Candidates will be able to check the same from the links that will be provided below.
Candidates can check their complete information from the prospectus which is attached below.
- Download MPHW Brochure
- Download ANM Brochure
- Download GNM Brochure
Insofar, Information about Haryana Nursing Admissions 2018 has not been released. Information on this page is as per the last years brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the information about 2018 Nursing Admissions is released, details will be updated here.