ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 – Institute of Liver and Billiary Sciences (ILBS), Delhi, has released the result for M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020. The exam is conducted annually by the Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS). It is conducted to grant admission to candidates in the M.Sc Nursing course offered by the institute. The M.Sc program aims to prepare graduate students to assume responsibilities as nurse specialists, consultants, educators, administrators in a wide variety of professional settings. With the help of this page, candidates can get complete details about the ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 from below.
Latest: ILBS, Delhi has declared the result for ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020. Click here check the result.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
Admission in this postgraduate program is granted on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test held by ILBS. Hence, it is necessary that interested candidates fill their application form before the last scheduled date. The important dates regarding ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Commencement of Online Application||26 Apr 2020|
|Last date for Online Application submission|
|Date for Publication of Provisional List of Eligible applicants on website|
|Last date for Downloading of Admit Card|
|Date and Time of Entrance Examination|
|Declaration of Results|
|Date of Counselling/ Interview|
|Publishing of Merit list|
|Cut off date for joining the course for merit list candidates|
|Release of waitlist candidates|
|Cut off date for joining the course for waitlisted candidates|
|Final List of candidates who joined the course|
|Commencement of course|
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card
The official authority releases the admit card for ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 online at ilbs.in. Candidates need to login with their email id and password to download their admit card. The ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 admit card comprises of crucial details like name and address of test centre, timings of exam, important instructions etc. No candiate is allowed to enter the ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2020 test centre without the possession of the following.
- Print out of ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2020 admit card
- Valid Identity proof like Adhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport etc.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Form
You can register yourself for the entrance examination. The application form will be available in the online mode on the official website and on the application page on our page. It is advised to fill the application form before the last date to avoid any kind of rush. Candidates are advised to read eligibility carefully before filling up the form.
Application fees- Application fee of Rs. 1000/- once paid will not be refunded even in case if his/her application is rejected. The fee has to be paid online using a credit/debit card or internet banking.
Documents Required For Registration
You should keep the attested copies of the following certificates/documents ready as they should be scanned and enclosed at the time of applying and you will also have to submit original documents for verification at the time of admission.
- Matriculation / HSC Certificate Issued by Board / University Showing the Date of Birth.
- Basic B.Sc Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Degree Certificate with all the Mark Cards.
- Conduct and Character Certificate from the Educational Institution last attended.
- Registration Certificate from State Nurses Registration Council (RN, RM).
- Migration Certificate.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph will be required.
- Category Certificate from competent authority
- No Objection Certificate from the Currently Employed Institute – Central Govt. / State Govt. / Private.
- Any Other Document Demanded by ILBS.
Total Number of Seats & Reservation of Seats
You can refer to the table below to get a clear idea of the total number of seats and the reservation of seats.
Reservation of Seats
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Entrance Exam
- Admissions are based on the marks of Qualifying Examination, Selection Test consisting of a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the Institute.
- Eligibility of Candidates is based on the Qualifying Examination
- Test Pattern: The duration of Written Test/ Entrance Examination is 1hour 30 minute. There shall be one Question Paper of 75 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) covering the subjects of BSc Nursing.
- Merit List: Based on the marks obtained in the Entrance Examination and Counselling, a Merit List of candidates shall be declared.
- All the candidates who qualify the Entrance Examination may attend the counselling.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Selection Procedure
Check the selection procedure in detail from below.
- A Master Merit List shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained at the Entrance Examination and Counseling. A final list shall be prepared for the reserved categories on the basis of their performance in the selection test.
- In the case of a tie in the total marks, the marks obtained in the qualifying examinations
shall be taken into account. Rounding off of the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is not permitted. If a tie still exists, the age of the candidate shall be taken into account, the elder shall be given preference to the younger.
- Allotment shall be notified online only and no personal intimation shall be issued. All applicants shall follow the admission schedule as in the Prospects and regularly visit the website to know further updates, changes or announcement in the schedule of allotment and admission.
- Selections shall be made based on reservation prescribed in this regulation. Candidates belonging to the reserved categories shall compete for reserved seats among themselves.
- Weightage for Sponsored Candidates from Non-Reserved Category in the merit list: Weightage of 5 marks shall be given to candidates who are in the employment of State
- Government College of Nursing/ Schools of Nursing and who are sponsored by their employer. However only one candidate (who secures the higher score in the selection test) per State/Union Territory from among the sponsored candidates of that State/Union 8 Territory shall be eligible for weightage of 5 marks.
- The sponsored candidate shall produce the sponsorship letter. This candidate if selected shall submit a relieving letter confirming sponsorship at the time of admission.
- Claims of the candidates shall not be considered if they are absent during their turn at the time of selection. If a candidate on merit list is absent at the time of selection, then next in the merit would be selected.
- The selected candidates shall submit their original certificates to the selection committee on the day of counseling.
- If a candidate fails to pay fees within the scheduled time (as per the date specified) or after paying the fees fails to submit the certificates, his/her selection stands canceled automatically.
- The process of allotment shall continue until all the seats are filled. Admissions shall be closed as per the Indian Nursing Council notification.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Admission Procedure
A candidate aspiring for admission to M.Sc Nursing programme shall have to apply in the prescribed online application form that is complete in all aspects on or before the last date of submission.The candidate shall also appear in the written Entrance Examination and Interview held at Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi on the date and time advertised by the Institute.
- The Admission Committee duly constituted for the purpose shall prepare a result on the basis of the marks obtained in the written Entrance Examination and Interview.
- Admission Committee shall display/publish the list of candidates declared eligible for admission after the due approval of the Competent Authority.
- Eligible candidates shall complete the prescribed formalities for admission within the stipulated period of time failing which they shall forfeit the admission.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is advised that you go through the information brochure before registering yourself for the examination because if you fail to fulfill any criteria laid down by the institute you will not be granted admission in the course. We have listed a few eligibility criteria for your reference below.
- The candidate shall be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or possess an equivalent Registration with any State Nursing Council.
- The minimum education requirements shall be passing of: BSc Nursing/ BSc (Hons) Nursing, Post Basic BSc Nursing with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- The candidate shall have undergone training in an institution which is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic BSc Nursing
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic BSc Nursing.
- The one year of work experience shall be from a hospital of minimum of 100 beds or a teaching hospital or a College/ School of Nursing or a Community Health Programme.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
About Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS)
The Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) has been established by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi as an autonomous institute, under the Societies act. ILBS is a deemed-to-be university under the UGC act and it aspires to become a unique model for an academic career both for the national and international students and the faculty. To meet its educational objective, ILBS has taken a modest beginning and currently running D.M in Hepatology, M.Ch in Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery, Ph.D in Biomedical Sciences etc. Adding Feathers to the Cap, to enrich the knowledge of the Nursing Fraternity, the Institution is starting with Post Graduate Courses in Nursing.
Official Website: ilbs.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.