ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019 will be issued as per the schedule. If you register yourself successfully before the last scheduled date you will be eligible to download the admit card. The admit card is an important document as you will not be allowed to appear in the exam without a valid admit card. Hence, if you wish to take admission in the postgraduate nursing course offered by the ILBS you need to have a valid admit card. The admit card for the entrance exam will be issued in the online mode on the official website or on the link provided below in future. You can get complete information about the ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019 on this page below.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019
It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the admit card along with them on the day of the exam. The admit card is an important piece of documentation because it has important information about the exam. You should make sure that you do not tamper with the information mentioned on the admit card. You should preserve your admit card till the completion of your admission process. The table below comprises of important events and their respective schedules.
|Downloading of Admit Card||10 Jun – 13 Jun 2019|
|Date and Time of Entrance Examination||14 Jun 2019 at 10:00 am|
Admit Card: The Admit Card for ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 will be available on the Official Website: www.ilbs.in.
Details on The Admit Card
Once you have downloaded the admit card. The following details listed below will be mentioned on the admit card. We would advise you to check all the details once carefully. If any discrepancies found in the admit card it should be brought to the notice of officials immediately.
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Exam Date
- Venue of Entrance Test.
- Admissions are based on the marks of Qualifying Examination, Selection Test consisting of a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the Institute.
- Eligibility of Candidates is based on the Qualifying Examination
- Test Pattern: The duration of Written Test/ Entrance Examination is 1hour 30 minute. There shall be one Question Paper of 75 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) covering the subjects of BSc Nursing.
- Merit List: Based on the marks obtained in the Entrance Examination and Counselling, a Merit List of candidates shall be declared.
- All the candidates who qualify the Entrance Examination may attend the counseling.
Note: No separate call letter shall be sent by Post. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website of ILBS for any upload with regard to admit card, counseling, result, etc.