ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2018 will be declared once the ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2018 is conducted successfully. ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2018 is expected to be declared in the 2nd week of June 2018. The result will be published in the online mode and will be made available on the official website.
The results for ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam will be uploaded on the official website in a PDF format. The result information is very important because students will be further called for the admission process on the basis of the marks scored by them in the entrance test. You can get complete information about the ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam results in 2018 on this page before.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2018
You need to score the minimum pass marks that is expected to be 50 % in both the Theory and Practical papers separately. The table below consists of all the important dates and their expected schedules for the post-exam procedure. This table has been compiled on the basis of last year’s official information and hence you can refer to this table to get a brief idea of the expected schedules.
|Declaration of Results||2nd week of June 2018|
|Date of Counselling||2nd week of June 2018|
Check Result: Result will be available on www.ilbs.in
We have listed some important pointers that you should remember as it is regarding the ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2018. Please refer to the pointers below.
- You must have minimum of 90% attendance (irrespective of the kind of absence) in theory and practical for each and every subject that you are appearing for in the examination.
- You must have 100% attendance in each of the practical exams before the final exams.
- You have to qualify both in the theory and practical exam separately for all the subjects.
- If you fail in any exam either theory or practical paper you have to re – appear for both the theory and practical exam.
- The maximum no. of attempts that are allowed for each exam is 3 including the first attempt.
- The maximum period to complete the course successfully should not exceed 4 (four) years.
- If you fail in any subject, you shall be permitted to continue the studies into the second year. However, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Second year examination till the time you qualify in all subjects of the first year M.Sc Nursing examination.
- 50% of marks in each Section A & B separately where two subjects are combined in single paper. If you fail to secure the minimum pass mark of 50% either in Section A or B,you have to write the exam again for both the Sections irrespective the fact whether the candidate has passed in one Section.
Note: You will also be notified about the list of shortlisted candidates on your registered email ID/ Mobile no. However, No separate call letters will be sent to you via post.
Details Mentioned In the Selection List
The following details will be mentioned in the selection list that will be uploaded on the official website. You can get an idea about the selection list by the pointers listed given below.
- Txn status
- Application Status
Insofar, official details of ILBS M.Sc Nursing Result 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as ILBS releases M.Sc Nursing 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.