ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2021 is declared after the ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 has been conducted successfully. The result will be published in the online mode on the official website of ILBS, ilbs.in. The results for ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam is uploaded in PDF format. The result information is very important because students will be further called for the admission process on the basis of the marks scored by them in the entrance test. You can get complete information about the ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2021 on this page before.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2021
The table provided here consists of all the important dates and their respective schedules for the post-exam procedure, candidates can check below for the same.
|Date and Time of Entrance Examination||14 Jul 2021|
|Declaration of Results||14 Jul 2021|
|Date of Counselling/ Interview||15 Jul 2021|
|Publishing of Merit list||17 Jul 2021|
|Cut off date for joining the course for merit list candidates||07 Aug 2021|
|Release of waitlist candidates||09 Aug 2021|
|Cut off date for joining the course for waitlisted candidates||21 Aug 2021|
|Final List of candidates who joined the course||22 Aug 2021|
|Commencement of course||September 2021|
Important Information for LBS M.Sc Nursing 2021 Result
We have listed some important pointers that you should remember as it is regarding the ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2021. Please refer to the pointers below.
- You must have a minimum of 80% attendance (irrespective of the kind of absence) in theory and practical for each and every subject that you are appearing for in the examination.
- You must have 100% attendance in each of the practical exams before the final exams.
- You have to qualify both in the theory and practical exam separately for all the subjects.
- If you fail in any exam either theory or practical paper you have to reappear for both the theory and practical exam.
- The maximum no. of attempts that are allowed for each exam is 3 including the first attempt.
- The maximum period to complete the course successfully should not exceed 4 (four) years.
- If you fail in any subject, you shall be permitted to continue the studies into the second year. However, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Second year examination till the time you qualify in all subjects of the first year M.Sc Nursing examination.
- 50% of marks in each Section A & B separately where two subjects are combined in a single paper. If you fail to secure the minimum pass mark of 50% either in Section A or B, you have to write the exam again for both the Sections irrespective the fact whether the candidate has passed in one Section.
Note: You will also be notified about the list of shortlisted candidates on your registered email ID/ Mobile no. However, No separate call letters will be sent to you via post.
Details Mentioned In the Selection List
The following details will be mentioned in the selection list that will be uploaded on the official website. You can get an idea about the selection list by the pointers listed given below.
- Txn status
- Application Status
About Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS)
The Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) has been established by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi as an autonomous institute, under the Societies act. ILBS is a deemed-to-be university under the UGC act and it aspires to become a unique model for an academic career both for the national and international students and the faculty. To meet its educational objective, ILBS has taken a modest beginning and currently running D.M in Hepatology, M.Ch in Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery, Ph.D in Biomedical Sciences etc. Adding Feathers to the Cap, to enrich the knowledge of the Nursing Fraternity, the Institution is starting with Post Graduate Courses in Nursing.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.