ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2019 will be declared as the ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 will be conducted successfully. ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2019 will be declared on June 14, 2019. The result will be published in the online mode and will be available on the official website.
The results for ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam will be uploaded on the official website in a PDF format. The result information is very important because students will be further called for the admission process on the basis of the marks scored by them in the entrance test. You can get complete information about the ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2019 on this page before.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2019
You need to score the minimum pass marks that are 50% in both the Theory and Practical papers separately. The table provided here consists of all the important dates and their respective schedules for the post-exam procedure, candidates can check below for the same.
|Date and Time of Entrance Examination||14 Jun 2019 at 10:00 am|
|Declaration of Results||14 Jun 2019|
|Date of Counselling||15 Jun 2019|
|Publishing of Publishing of Merit list||18 Jun 2019|
Result: The Result of ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 will be available on the Official Website: www.ilbs.in.
We have listed some important pointers that you should remember as it is regarding the ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2019. Please refer to the pointers below.
- You must have the minimum of 80% attendance (irrespective of the kind of absence) in theory and practical for each and every subject that you are appearing for in the examination.
- You must have 100% attendance in each of the practical exams before the final exams.
- You have to qualify both in the theory and practical exam separately for all the subjects.
- If you fail in any exam either theory or practical paper you have to reappear for both the theory and practical exam.
- The maximum no. of attempts that are allowed for each exam is 3 including the first attempt.
- The maximum period to complete the course successfully should not exceed 4 (four) years.
- If you fail in any subject, you shall be permitted to continue the studies into the second year. However, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Second year examination till the time you qualify in all subjects of the first year M.Sc Nursing examination.
- 50% of marks in each Section A & B separately where two subjects are combined in a single paper. If you fail to secure the minimum pass mark of 50% either in Section A or B, you have to write the exam again for both the Sections irrespective the fact whether the candidate has passed in one Section.
Note: You will also be notified about the list of shortlisted candidates on your registered email ID/ Mobile no. However, No separate call letters will be sent to you via post.
Details Mentioned In the Selection List
The following details will be mentioned in the selection list that will be uploaded on the official website. You can get an idea about the selection list by the pointers listed given below.
- Txn status
- Application Status