Rajasthan PG Medical (MD / MS / Diploma) & PG Dental (MDS) admissions for the academic session 2019 will be done on the basis of NEET PG 2019. The registration for Rajasthan PG Dental Admission 2019 has been started. Candidates can fill the registration form from the official website. The allotment procedure for various PG Medical degree/diploma and Dental courses are carried out online, as directed by the Medical Education Department, Government of Rajasthan for the academic year 2019-20. Candidates can check the complete information of Rajasthan PG Medical / Dental 2019 through NEET-PG / MDS 2019 application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
Rajasthan PG Medical / Dental Admission 2019
Admission to PG Medical/Dental admission will be done on the basis of NEET PG 2019 / NEET MDS 2019. For more details regarding the schedule of NEET PG/MDS and Rajasthan PG Medical/Dental admission 2019 refer to the table below.
NEET PG 2019 Dates
|Date of NEET PG/MDS 2019 entrance exam||06 Jan 2019|
|Declaration of result for NEET MDS 2019||14 Jan 2019|
|Declaration of results for NEET PG 2019||31 Jan 2019|
Rajasthan PG Medical / Dental Admission 2019
|Event||Medical Courses||Dental Courses|
|Deposition of the counseling fee through e-Mitra network||18 to 26 Mar 2019||29 Mar to 04 Apr 2019|
|On-line registration & information form filling by the candidates||18 to 26 Mar 2019||29 Mar to 04 Apr 2019|
|Verification of Disability percentage/status of Rajasthan of NRI applicants / joining in for In-Service Quota||30 Mar 2019||09 Apr 2019|
|Online choice filling and locking by the candidates||31 Mar to 02 Apr 2019
03 to 04 Apr 2019 till 11 AM – Reopen
|10 – 12 Apr 2019|
|1st round of seat allotment and verification by Admission Board-2019||04 to 05 Apr 2019||14 to 15 Apr 2019|
|Declaration of the result & generation of online allotment letters||05 Apr 2019||15 Apr 2019|
|Reporting and document verification at the allotted college along with print out of allotment letter, all original documents, deposition of prescribed admission fee and required bonds||06 to 12 Apr 2019||16 to 22 Apr 2019|
|Online registration & information form filling by the candidates for Round 2 counselling||15 Apr 2019||–|
|Last date for depositing the fees for medical through e-Mitra / online mode for Round 2||17 Apr 2019||26 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submitting the on-line registration form for medical at website for Round 2||30 Apr 2019||30 Apr 2019|
|Commencement of academic session||01 May 2019||01 May 2019|
|Cut-off date for exit with forfeiture of round 2||03 May 2019||–|
|online registration of resident seat||09 May – 12 May 2019||–|
|Registration for Mop Up||–||13 to 16 May 2019 (upto 5:00pm)|
- Click here to check the revised cut-off for Rajasthan PG Medical / Dental 2019.
- Click here to check the notice regarding residual seats for Medical.
- Click here to check the notice of revised merit list & reopening of choice filling.
Rajasthan PG Medical / Dental admission has released the provisional revised state merit list of the qualified candidates. Candidates can check the link mention below to find their name on the list. Merit list has information like NEET ID, Reg.ID, Name, NEET Score, NEET Rank etc. Candidates can search their result by pressing ‘ctrl+f’ and write their registration id or name and click enter to search for the result.
- Click here to check the Provisional state merit list (combined) PG Medical Candidates – Residual seats May 14, 2019.
- Click here to check the list of non-eligible candidates for PG Medical, 14.05.2019
- Click here to check Provisional Merit list (combined) Medical Mop-up Round.
- Click here to check the list of ineligible candidates for Medical.
- Click here to check Provisional Merit list (combined) Dental Round 2.
- Click here to check the list of ineligible candidates for Dental.
- Click here to check the list of ineligible candidates for Medical PG.
- Click here to check the Provisional Merit list (combined) Medical Round 2 (off-line).
- Click here to check the Provisional Merit list (combined) Dental.
- Click here to check the Ineligible candidates Dental.
- Click here to check the Provisional Revised Merit list (combined) Medical.
- Click here to check the Provisional Merit list Medical (PwD).
- Click here to get the Provisional Merit list Medical (NRI).
- Click here to get the Provisional Merit list (combined) Medical.
- Click here to check the list of Ineligible candidates Medical (other than UR).
- Click here to check the list of Ineligible candidates Medical (UR).
Inter-se merit (Medical/Dental)
Candidates securing equal score in the NEET PG 2019 are allotted seat in the following order of preference:
- The candidate of higher age (older candidate).
- One who has passed final MBBS/BDS in lesser number of attempts.
- One who has secured more marks in final year MBBS/BDS.
Cut- Off Score
- Click here to check the revised cut off score for NEET MDS 2019.
- Click here to get the cut off score (NEET PG 2019) Medical.
Any candidate opting the subject not recognized by the MCI/DCI will not be allowed to claim for any change on this ground, except during subsequent allotment depending upon his/her merit and as per preference only.
If a candidate does not submit his/her choice till the specified date and time, he/she will lose the chance of participating in the online allotment process. The choices are required to be filled very carefully as the choices filled shall be final for on-line allotments. For the sake of the candidates, direct links for Choice filling, Printing of filling choices and Allotment letter provide here.
- Click here to login for the choice filling.
- Click here to get the print of filled choice.
- Click here to print choice filling for state medical & dental PG seat allotments 2019.
- Click here to get the Instructions for choice filling.
- Click here to login for Choice Filling for Rajasthan PG Medical / Dental 2019.
The allotment of the subject and college shall be made strictly on the basis of merit cum preference as per 100 point roster and in accordance with the rules laid down by MCI/DCI/Hon’ble Supreme Court of India / Hon’ble High Court, Rajasthan / Government of Rajasthan and RUHS.
- Click here to check the Provisional Allotment list Round 1 Dental.
- Click here to check the Provisional Allotment list Round 1 Medical.
- Click here to print the allotment letter for State Medical & Dental PG Seats Allotments
Aspirants now can check the availability of seats category wise. In order to check the seats matrix for 2019 candidates need to click the link given below.
For Medical: (For round 1)
For round 2: Click here to check the provisional seat matrix of medical 2019.
- Click here to check the Provisional Seat Matrix Dental mop-up round.
- Click here to check Provisional Seat Matrix Dental mop-up round.
- Click here to check Provisional Seat Matrix Dental 01.05.2019 (for Round 2, off-line).
- Click here to check Provisional Seat Matrix Medical (residual seats).
Before proceeding to fill up the registration form, candidates must read all the instructions carefully. Candidates should be very careful while filling up the online registration form. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature may be rejected even if you come through the final stage of the admission process or even at a later stage.
- Click Here for Part – 1 registration
- Click Here for Part – 2 registration
- Click Here for College Login.
- Click Here for Board Login.
- Click Here for Verifier Login.
The PG Medical & Dental Counseling Board 2019 will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of forgotten password/misuse of your password. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password. Sharing of your password can result in its misuse by somebody else, leading to even exclusion of a genuine candidate from the online allotment process.
Applicable to all categories
The candidate should have
- obtained MBBS/ BDS qualification recognized by MCI/DCI
- completed satisfactorily one year’s compulsory rotating internship after passing the final MBBS/BDS Examination. No condonation of compulsory rotating internship shall be accepted.
- obtained registration from MCI/ DCI /Rajasthan/other state Medical/Dental Council (provisional or permanent). The candidates registered with other than Rajasthan medical/dental council are required to submit the RMC/RDC certificate within one month after joining, at the allotted college.
- secured minimum of marks at 50th percentile (40th percentile in case of natural born SC, ST, OBC non-creamy layer, MBC (most backward classes) non-creamy layer and 45th percentile in case of locomotor disabled for unreserved candidates) in the NEET PG 2019.
- Weightage of Bonus Marks in the obtained NEET PG 2019 score shall be given to all eligible in-service candidates after verification by Directorate of Medical and Health Department.
- Other criteria/conditions shall be as per the Government of Rajasthan norms i.e. service conditions, age etc.
Reporting at the allotted college
The selected candidates will have to report and join at the allotted college as notified in the allotment letter. If a candidate fails to report at the allotted college within the stipulated time, his/her candidature for subsequent allotments will be deemed cancelled and he/she will not be eligible for any further allotment.
At the time of reporting, the candidate must present all the documents in original and the accepted resignation from the institution in case he/she is pursuing studies at present or from the college allotted through any other counseling including All India PG counseling. Failure to do so will result in disqualification for admission.
List of documents to be deposited at the time of reporting
- Allotment Letter
- NEET PG 2019 score sheet / card
- Duly completed valid print copy of Registration Form of State Medical & Dental PG Seats Allotments 2019, filled on-line.
- Accepted resignation from the institution in case you are pursuing studies at present or from the college allotted through any other counseling including All India PG counseling
- Mark sheet(s) and degree / provisional certificate of UG examination
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth / Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class)
- Photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / Aadhaar card / Passport)
- Six (6) Passport size photo same as affixed on the registration form
- Domicile certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- Attempt certificate of UG examination
- Surety Bond (as per the applicable proforma)
- Valid Caste certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Disability certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Economically Weaker Section certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- N.O.C. from present employer (if applicable)
- Any other relevant certificate(s) / document(s)
The norms of reservation of the State Government of Rajasthan will be applicable only for bonafide candidates of the State of Rajasthan. They will have to produce a valid certificate as per State Govt. rules. SC / ST / OBC NCL / MBC NCL candidates of the state other than Rajasthan state shall be considered as unreserved category candidates.
Fees structure for PG Medical
Fees structure for PG Medical
Official Website- www.rajprepg2019.in
For more detail of Rajasthan PG Medical / Dental Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure.