Odisha Nursing Admission 2019-20 – The Directorate of Nursing, Govt of Odisha has released the round 2 allotment result for Basic BSc Nursing 2019 online at dohodisha.nic.in. The entrance exam for Post Basic BSc Nursing and MSc Nursing entrance exam has been conducted on November 10, 2019, in two shifts. The entrance exam is conducted to offer admission in Post Basic B.Sc Nursing and M.Sc Nursing at the Government and Private Nursing Institutions of the state. Candidates are required to read the complete instruction carefully before filling the application form. Read more information related to Odisha Nursing Admission 2019-2020 from this page below.
Latest: Odisha PBBSC and MSc Nursign 2019 merit list out and basic BSc Nursing 2019 round 3 allotment result out. Check Here.
Odisha Nursing Admission 2019-2020
Candidates seeking admission for the course at Govt. College of Nursing, Berhampur & Private Colleges of Nursing (recognized by the Indian Nursing Council) in the state of Odisha may apply in the prescribed application form within the stipulated time. Candidates can check the schedule for Odisha Nursing Admission 2019-20 from the table below.
Schedule for Basic BSc Nursing/ Post Basic and MSc Nursing Admission 2019-20
|Odisha Nursing Admission 2019-20||Important Dates|
|Release of Prospectus||10 Sep 2019|
|Availability of Online Application form & payment of Application fee||10 Sep 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application form & payment of Application fee|
|Publication of Applicant List||04 Oct 2019|
|Document Verification at Nodal Centers for BSc Nursing||14-17 Oct 2019|
|Hosting/uploading of wanting documents of the concerned candidates||18-19 Oct 2019 – Bsc Nursing|
22 Oct 2019 – PBBSc Nursing and Msc Nursing
|Complying/ submission of required documents personally/ online||25-28 Oct 2019 (by 5:30 PM) – PBBSc Nursing and Msc Nursing|
|Issuance of Admit Card for PBBSc. Nursing/ MSc Nursing||30 Oct 2019|
|Odisha Nursing 2019 entrance exam date||10 Nov 2019|
|Declaration of Odisha Nursinf entrance eam 2019 result||23 Nov 2019|
Revised Admission Calendar for Post Basic BSc Nursing and MSc Nursing 2019
Admission Calendar for Odisha Basic BSc Nursing 2019
For Basic B.Sc Nursing
The candidate seeking admission into B.Sc Nursing will be made on the basis of Merit list. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of career marks. For career marks, 50% of the aggregate marks secured in HSC/10th & 50% of the aggregate marks secured in Physics, Chemistry, Biology in 10+2 /12th examination will be taken together.
Merit List: Click Here to download Odisha Basic BSc Nursing 2019 Merit List
Notice for Submitting Objection in Odisha Basic BSc Nursing 2019 Merit List
For Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
Selection will be made entirely on the basis of merit in the Entrance Examination. The entrance test for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing will consist of one paper of 3 hours duration, containing 150 multiple choice questions covering subjects taught in GNM curriculum. The questions will be of multiple choice type. Wrong answers will carry negative marks.
In the case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the Entrance Examination, their inter se merit will be determined in order of preference as under:
- Candidates obtaining higher aggregate marks in the GNM Examinations.
- In case there is still a tie, according to Date of Birth, the older candidate shall get preference over the younger one.
For M.Sc Nursing
Selection will be made entirely on the basis of merit in the Entrance Examination. The entrance test for M.Sc (N) will consist of one paper of 3 hours duration, containing 150 multiple choice questions covering subjects taught in Basic Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing curriculum. The questions will be of multiple choice type. Wrong answers will Carry negative marks.
In the case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the Entrance Examination, their inter se merit will be determined in order of preference as under.:
- Candidates obtaining the higher percentage of marks in the Basic B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Examinations.
- In case there is still a tie, according to Date of birth, the older candidate shall get preference over the younger one.
Odisha Nursing 2019 Admit Card & Allotted Roll Number
The admit card to the registered candidates is sent by post. However, in case a candidate does not receive their admit card by post, they should collect the same from the office of the Convener within two days prior to the date of examination. The admir card is released for Post Basic BSc Nursing and MSc Nursing 2019 entrance exam. It conatins details like name of the candidate, exam center allotted, roll number, Hall number, seat number, etc. A colour passport size photograph self attested by the candidate is to be pasted in the space provided in the Odisha Nursing 2019 Admit card.
Sample Image of Odisha Nursing 2019 Admit Card…
Odisha Nursing 2019 Wanting Documents
The wanting documents for Odisha Nursing Admission 2019 has been released online. Candidates can access the same for Post Basic BSc Nursing and MSc Nursing from this page. List contains the details of the candidates who applied for admission in the course and are now required to submit the wanting documents to Convenor Cum Deputy Director of nursing, Odisha in her Office chamber located in the office of Directorate of Nursing, odisha , Heads of the Department, BBSR, Odisha during Official hours from 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM or through online mode at official E-mail ID : [email protected]
- Click Here to check the list of wanting documents for Post Basic Bsc Nursing
- Click Here to check the list of wanting documents for MSc Nursing
Notice for Odisha Nursing 2019 Revised Schedule
Odisha Nursing Applicant List 2019 – Check Here
The applicant list has been released on the official website, dohodisha.nic.in. You can check it from the link below.
- Click here to check Odisha ANM Applicant List.
- Click here to check Odisha GNM Applicant List.
- Click here to check Odisha Basic B.Sc. Applicant List.
Odisha Nursing 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for admission in various Nursing programmes must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as provided below:
Eligibility Criteria for Basic B.Sc Nursing Course
- Be of minimum 17 years of age as on Dec 31, 2019
- Have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) from CHSE, Odisha or any other board or Council or University equivalent thereof.
- Have passed 10+2 examination in Science (physics, chemistry & Biology) conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks are also eligible to apply.
- Have passed in the subject of PCB & English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination i.e. (10 +2). Candidates belongings to SC/ST the marks obtained in PCB taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 45 % as stated above. English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc nursing.
- Have passed Odia up to ME standard. For Candidates to be admitted in (Govt. /85% Govt. quota seats in INC recognized private) institutions.
- Be either domicile/ permanent resident /native of Odisha but currently residing outside Odisha (candidate seeking admission in Govt College of Nursing, Berhampur and 85% of seats (Govt. quota) in Private INC recognized institutions)
- Be medically fit to undergo the course.
- Locomotor disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% only will be taken into consideration for the Physically handicapped category.
Eligibility Criteria for the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Course
- The candidate must be domicile/permanent resident/ native of Odisha (for All seats in Govt. College of Nursing, Berhampur & 85% Govt. quota seats in Private institutions)
- The candidate must be Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife of ONMC or equivalent to any other state Nursing council.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of General Nursing & Midwifery examination conducted by ONMEB Odisha or equivalent thereof.
- The candidate shall be medically fit for the course.
- Must have obtained a “No Objection Certificate” from the Appointing Authority /Competent Authority to undergo the course (for in-service candidates working in Govt./ Public sector undertaking /private sector). NOC must be submitted at the time of applying for the course. Without NOC the Application will be rejected.
- Must have Passed Odia up to M.E standard (Only for Govt. Institutions & 85% Govt. quota seats in Private institutions.)
- Both Male & Female candidates are eligible to apply.
Eligibility for M.Sc Nursing Course
- The candidate must be Domicile/permanent resident/ native of Odisha (for All seats in Govt College of Nursing, Berhampur & 85% Govt. quota seats in Private institutions)
- The candidate must be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife of ONMC or equivalent of any other state nursing council.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from the institution recognized by the INC.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing or one-year experience prior or after post-Basic B.sc. nursing.
- In case the selected candidate fails to produce the reciprocal registration certificate within the prescribed period, the Chairperson of ONMC- Cum-Director of Nursing, Odisha will decide to allow another one month time.
N.B (1) Work experience is to be considered w.e.f. the date of registration as RN/RM. (2) Work experience means experience as the staff nurse from any Govt. Hospital, Govt. Undertaking Hospital/public sector undertaking Hospital & Referral Hospital (Govt.&Private) /E.S.I Hospital approved by the state Govt/Govt. of India for treatment of their employees.
- The candidate shall be medically fit for the course.
- Must have Passed Odia up to M.E standard in case (Only for Govt institutions and 85% Govt quota seats in private institutions.)
- Both Female and Male candidates are eligible to apply.
- Must have obtained a “No Objection Certificate” from the Appointing Authority/Competent Authority to undergo the course ((for in-service candidates working in Govt./ Public sector undertaking /private sector). NOC must be submitted at the time of applying for the course. Without NOC the Application will be rejected.
Candidates are intimated to attend the counselling for admission to Basic B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing & M.Sc Nursing courses 2019-20 on the dates as mentioned in the above-given schedule. The date, time and venue will be notified on the official website as after the releases of an official notification it will updates below on our page.
Merit / Rejection List
Merit list will be prepared accordingly for the said courses. Below we have mentioned the criteria of deciding the merit list.
Merit list for B.SC Nursing is as follows:
- the merit list will be prepared on the basis of career marks.
- for career marks 50% of the aggregate marks in 10th and 12th secured in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths (PCB)
- In case of candidates having equal marks in aggregate “on the above career marking”, inter-se-merit shall be decided as follows- According to the total marks secured in Biology at the qualifying Examination. In case of a further tie, according to the total marks secured in English at the qualifying examination. In case of a further tie, candidate senior according to the date of birth will be considered.
Merit List for Post B.sc Nursing & M.sc Nursing
Merit lists will be prepared based on the marks secured in the entrance examination. Merit list will be prepared separately for the following category.
- Physically handicapped.
- Green card holder
Odisha Nursing Application Form 2019
Application process for Odisha Nursing Admission 2019 is over. But you can still check the process to apply from below.
Apply Here: Click Here to fill Odisha Basic BSc Nursing 2019-20 Application Form.
Procedure for filling up and submission of Application Form
- All applicants are advised to go through the Prospectus thoroughly before filling up the application form.
- Candidate must apply in the prescribed application form along with requisite fees and self-attested photocopies of the documents/testimonials.
- The application form must be filled up by the candidate and signed at the appropriate column.
- Incomplete Application will be summarily rejected. Application form Overwriting/cutting/ineligibility are also liable to rejected.
- If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage before or after the publication of merit list/ counseling / Admission, his/her candidature/admission will be canceled without any notice.
Application Fee – Candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 500 for the application fee for Odisha Nursing Admission 2019-20. The application fee is to be paid by Net Banking/ Card payments / Other payment modes (SBI Branch or NEFT / RTGS or UPI).
Note: The facility for submission of On-line application is also available at the nearest centers i.e. CSC (Common Service Centre) at Gram Panchayat level /Community Health Centre (CHC) at Block level/CDM& PHO office at District level.
In case any candidate is found to have furnished false information or certificate etc. or is found to have withheld or concealed any information in his/her application, he/she will be debarred from admission.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct details including address, Email Id, contact number is filled in the Application Form. The Convenor will not be responsible for any loss in transit or for incorrect address given by the applicant in the Application Form
- Payment of application fees will be accepted in the shape of SBI Challan, not through any other mode.
- No candidate is allowed to submit for more than one application.
Notice for Extension in Application Form Submission End Date
Odisha Post Basic and MSc Nursing Admission 2019-20 Notification
Odisha Nursing Admission 2019-2020 Notification
Odisha Nursing Admission 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The Directorate of Nursing, Govt of Odisha conducts Odisha Nursing Examination.
Ans : Candidates can apply for Odisha Nursing Examination on the official site of Directorate of Nursing i.e. dohodisha.nic.in.
Ans : Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) to appear in the Odisha Nursing examination.
Ans : Candidates must reach the Odisha Nursing Examination Center 2 hours prior to the examination.
Ans : Candidates must go to the Odisha Nursing Examination Center along with their Admit Card and valid ID proof.
Official Website- nursingodisha.nic.in
For more details of Odisha Nursing Admission 2019, candidates refer the brochure as given below:
- Download Basic B.Sc Nursing Brochure
- Download Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Brochure
- Download Basic M.Sc Nursing Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.