The students of Odisha who aspires to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various fields for which the exam will be held may apply online for OJEE 2018 upon the release of applications. The applications for OJEE 2018 had been invited by the JEE Cell of Odisha. The eligibility criteria are mentioned on this page below which will help you understand the fact whether you can give the Odisha Joint Entrance Exam or not. The direct link is provided on our page for the Registration/ Application form of OJEE 2018, Admit Card, Result, counselling and Answer Key. JEE Cell will be conducting the examination and also cover the other events of Odisha JEE 2018. Make sure that you do not provide any incorrect details to the officials at any stage of the admission otherwise you won’t be considered to resume the further rounds.
It is now confirmed that Odisha will not conduct OJEE 2018 for engineering admissions. Instead, it will consider JEE Main 2018 ranks for engineering and architecture admission. Therefore OJEE 2018 will be held for admission to B.Tech (Lateral Entry)/ B.Pharm(Lateral Entry)/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M PLAN/ M.Pharm/ MCA/ MCA (Lateral Entry) / MBA/ Integrated MBA(5years) only. Important Dates of OJEE 2018 are as follows.
|Online Application Form starts||30 Jan 2018|
|Last Date Applications Forms Online|
|Issuance of Admit Card/ Hall Ticket||20 to 25 Apr 2018|
|Conduct of OJEE 2018||13 May 2018|
|Result Publication||1st week of Jun 2018|
Each and every detail is provided regarding the Joint Entrance Exam below. Feel free to drop the comments if you come across any doubt.
OJEE 2018 – Important Announcement
All admission to Government and Private Engineering College seats of Odisha for the academic year 2018-19 will be made out of JEE-MAIN Entrance Rank-2018 for B Tech. and B Arch. courses. Candidates should visit www.jeemain.nic.in for online registration for the entrance.
Click here to read the complete news.
It is for information of all students, the admission into AYUSH UG courses shall be compulsorily through NEET merit list from the academic year 2018-19. Therefore, OJEE will not conduct any entrance examination for admission to BAMS/BHMS. All the candidates interested only for BHMS/BAMS courses are advised to register themselves for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2018. Candidates already applied for BHMS/BAMS or BHMS/BAMS/BPHARM to OJEE need to apply for NEET UG 2018 for admission to BAMS/BHMS courses through visiting the website: www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Click here to read the complete news.
Brief Details About the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2018
Get to know about the events revolving around the OJEE 2018.
|Name of the Examination||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination|
|Name of the Conducting Body||JEE Cell of Odisha|
|Mode of Examination||Offline Based Examination
(Pen & Paper Mode)
|Type of Courses offered||Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses in Engineering, Pharmacy, and Architecture|
Age Limit: There is no age limit to appear at OJEE-2018 except for BHMS and BAMS candidates who are seeking for admission must be at least 17 years of age. And also for Lateral Entry into Second Year of B.Tech (Marine Engineering) Programme, the candidate should be less than 22 years of age.
Educational Qualification: The name of the programmes corresponding to the Qualifying Marks and Qualification Examination is mentioned below.
|Programmes||Qualifying Marks||Qualifying Examination & Subjects|
|BAMS & BHMS||50%||40%||Pass in Class 12th of CHSE, Odisha or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology|
|B.Arch||50%||50%||Mathematics as a compulsory paper at 10+2 level and Average will be decided through the following subjects: Language, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotech/ Technical Vocational Subject or any other subject|
|B.Tech & B Planning||45%||40%||Pass in Class 12th with Physics, Mathematics and any one of Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotech/ Technical Vocational Subject/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT/ Statistics/ Geology|
|B.Pharma||45%||40%||Pass in Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotech/ Technical Vocational Subject/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT/ Statistics/ Geology|
|LE B.Tech||45%||40%||Obtained degree in 3-year diploma in appropriate branch of engineering|
|LE B.Tech (Marine)||55%||55%||Obtained degree in 3-year diploma in Marine, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics|
|LE Pharma||45%||40%||Obtained Diploma in Pharmacy|
|MBA||50%||45%||Completed Graduation in any field|
|MCA||50%||45%||Obtained Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with Mathematics as a compulsory subject in Class 12th or graduation level (Business Mathematics is not allowed)|
|Integrated MBA||45%||40%||Pass in Class 12th Examination|
|M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan||50%||45%||Must have obtained bachelor’s degree in B.Tech/ Architecture for the mentioned courses respectively.
For M.Plan, one must have obtained bachelor’s degree in Economics, Geography, Sociology, Anthropology, Environmental Science, Statistics, Social Works with specialization in Community Development.
|M.Pharma||55%||50%||Must have obtained bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy|
Click Here to check the percentage reservation for persons with disabilities in all the relevant UG and PG courses.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Registration Process 2018
All you need to know about the Registration/ Application process of Odisha JEE 2018 is right here.
- The candidates after satisfying the eligibility scheme can proceed to the online registration form.
- The Registration/ Application forms will be available on the official portal of the exam ojee.nic.in.
- Make sure that you fill the application form before the deadline otherwise you won’t be able to appear for the admission process.
- Fill the particulars correctly and completely as any inaccurate or incomplete details will lead to rejection of the filled OJEE Application form.
- You may have to upload the soft copies of the photograph, signature and left thumb impression as per the prescribed data mentioned on our page of OJEE Application Form 2018.
- It may not be necessary to send the hard copy of the filled application form to the officials at OJEE office.
- The payment towards the application fee of OJEE 2018 will depend on the type of course.
- An aspirant can use either the online mode/ offline mode remittance method to deposit the fee.
- Online Mode Payment: Use Debit Card/ Credit Card (VISA/ MASTER/ Maestro Cards/ Internet Banking).
- Offline Mode Payment: Use the system generated e-challan to deposit the fee at nearest branch of SBI.
- OJEE Application Fee is non-refundable.
The Application Fee for the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is given below.
|Application Form||Amount of Fee|
|Cost of Application Form A, B, C, D & F – single examination||Rs. 1000/-|
|Cost of Application Form E – combination papers (MBA & M TECH, MBA & MCA, MBA & LE-MCA)||Rs. 1500/-|
OJEE 2018 Admit Card
Here are the details about OJEE Admit Card.
- The Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will be issued to only those candidates who have submitted the application form on time and have paid the required fee.
- The candidate has to download two copies of the admit card from the OJEE website which must be endorsed by the Invigilator of the examination centre for allowing the candidate to appear in the exam.
- Both the downloaded copies of the admit cards should be signed by the invigilator during examination. One copy must be submitted at the examination hall and the other should be retained by the candidate. However, the submitted admit card may be examined at a later stage to validate the authenticity.
- This identity defining document may comprise the important details like your full name, exam schedule, and venue address, date of birth, and the name of the category.
- Kindly take the printout of the admit card within the prescribed duration and bring it on the day of Odisha JEE 2018.
Study the exam pattern of OJEE mentioned below.
Mode of Exam: OJEE 2018 will be conducted in offline mode i.e., pen and paper based examination.
Number of Questions: A total of 60 questions per hour shall be given in the exam.
Type of Questions: The type of questions shall be MCQs and an examinee will need to choose the correct answer.
Marking Scheme: An answer which is correct shall fetch you +4 marks and an incorrect answer will take away your +1 mark.
Duration of Exam: The run time of the exam will depend on the type of course.
Refer to the table below to know the name of the course and the entrance test to appear.
|S.No.||Name of the Course||Entrance Test to Appear|
|1||BAMS/ BHMS||Physics, Chemistry & Biology of Class 12th|
|2||B.Pharma||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics of Class 12th|
|4||Integrated MBA||Integrated MBA Test|
|6||LE- MCA||MCA- LE Test|
|7||B.Sc (LE)||B.Sc (LE) Test (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics questions)|
(Second Year Lateral Entry)
|Lateral Entry Test (Engg. Mechanics, Basic Electrical Engg. & Engg Mathematics)|
|9||B.Pharma (LE)||Based on course of D.Pharma|
|10||M.Tech||Subjects of Branch in B.tech|
|11||M.Pharma||Course of B.Pharma|
|12||M.Arch||B.Arch & Engineering Mathematics & Reasoning|
|13||M.Plan||Architectural Conceptual Questions & Reasoning|
OJEE Answer Key
Here is the information linked to Answer Key of OJEE 2018.
- An official answer key shall be released on the official portal of the exam portal after few days of the conduct of offline mode exam.
- An aspirant may get the notice pertaining to answer key in the regional newspapers of Odisha as well.
- Our page will also provide the link to view the key upon its release.
- Through the OJEE Answer key, one can predict his/ her score by cross verifying the answers marked by them against the official key.
- Pay attention to the marking scheme to calculate the marks correctly.
OJEE 2018 Result
Fetch the guidelines of Scorecard of OJEE below.
- The OJEE result will be issued to only those candidates who will be appearing for the offline based examination on the prescribed date along with the possession of admit card.
- Upon the announcement of OJEE Result 2018, follow the link mentioned above to open the login window of the result page.
- Type down your Roll Number to get the scorecard and view the merit list to confirm whether you made it for selection or not.
Given below are the list of tables showing different colleges for the different course. The seats mentioned are purely indicative as per the OJEE admission of 2017- 2018.
Official Website: ojee.nic.in
For more details of Odisha OJEE 2018, candidates can download the information brochure.