OJEE 2022 – OJEE 2022 admit card has released by JEE Cell on 27 June 2022 at odishajee.com, ojee.nic.in. The schedule for OJEE 2022 has been revised. The exam will be held on 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 July 2022 in three shifts on each day. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) is a State level Common entrance exam. It is for admission to UG courses (B.Pharm, B. CAT Film Editing, Integrated MBA), Lateral Admission (B. Tech. / B. Pharm), PG courses (MCA, MBA, M. Tech, M Pharm, M Arch, M Plan, MTech part-time) in Colleges of Odisha. Get here latest news on OJEE 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – OJEE 2022 Admit Card is out. Get download link here
About the exam: OJEE 2022 is short for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination. It is an Common entrance exam at the State level. Organized by JEE Cell, Odisha, OJEE is for admission to UG courses (B.Pharm, B. CAT Film Editing, Integrated MBA), Lateral Admission (B. Tech. / B. Pharm), PG courses (MCA, MBA, M. Tech, M Pharm, M Arch, M Plan, MTech part-time).
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Application Form
- Application Form Correction
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
OJEE Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the OJEE Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||OJEE 2022|
|Full Form||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination|
|Exam Organizing Body||Joint Entrance Examination Cell, Odisha (JEE Cell, Odisha)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Type of Exam||Common entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through OJEE||UG courses (B.Pharm, B. CAT Film Editing, Integrated MBA), Lateral Admission (B. Tech. / B. Pharm), PG courses (MCA, MBA, M. Tech, M Pharm, M Arch, M Plan, MTech part-time)|
|Colleges in which admission is through OJEE||Colleges of Odisha|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||1 hour / 2 hour depending on exam|
|Official Website||odishajee.com, ojee.nic.in|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- 27 Jun – OJEE 2022 exam schedule revised
- 17 May – Rescheduling of OJEE 2022
- 11 May – Extension of Last Date of Registration and Fee Payment, Provision of Correction Period and Addition of Three New Examination Centres Outside Odisha
OJEE 2022 Exam Date
The OJEE 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of OJEE Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||14 Mar 2022|
|Release of OJEE application form 2022||14 Mar 2022|
|Last date to apply at odishajee.com, ojee.nic.in|
14 May 2022
|OJEE admit card 2022 release date||27 Jun 2022 after 8:00 pm onwards|
|OJEE 2022 exam date||4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Jul 2022|
|Issuance of answer key||TBA|
|OJEE 2022 result date and time||TBA|
Candidates must keep checking odishajee.com, ojee.nic.in for any changes in the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination dates.
OJEE 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of OJEE 2022 is issued by Joint Entrance Examination Cell, Odisha for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of OJEE admit card 2022 is as per decision of JEE Cell, Odisha. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the OJEE hall ticket at odishajee.com, ojee.nic.in.
- How to download OJEE admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination, candidates need to access the OJEE 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
OJEE 2022 Syllabus
The JEE Cell, Odisha releases the syllabus of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Common exam. The OJEE syllabus is as follows.
OJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of OJEE 2022 is as follows.
- Candidates get 4 marks for correct answer.
- The negative marking is -1 mark for incorrect answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: JEE Cell, Odisha will hold the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination as Online mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of 1 hour or 2 hour depending on the exam
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – MCQ type.
- Language of question paper: The OJEE question paper 2022 will be in these languages – English languages.
OJEE 2022 Exam Centers
The exam will be held at centers in these cities
Again, for the convenience of candidates belonging to other states, 03 (Three) places outside Odisha State, i.e., Kolkata (West Bengal), Patna (Bihar) and Ranchi (Jharkhand), have been added to the list of existing places as online Examination Centres.
OJEE 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the OJEE answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many Common entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of OJEE exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – JEE Cell, Odisha releases the official answer key of OJEE 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from odishajee.com, ojee.nic.in.
OJEE 2022 Result
The result of OJEE 2022 is declared by the Joint Entrance Examination Cell, Odisha as per the result date and time decided by them.
- OJEE 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for OJEE 2022 is decided by JEE Cell, Odisha. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Odisha Joint Entrance Examination result is made available on the official website odishajee.com, ojee.nic.in.
- How to check OJEE 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website odishajee.com, ojee.nic.in and click on the relevant OJEE result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of OJEE 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a OJEE 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
OJEE 2022 Application Form
The application form of OJEE 2022 is released by JEE Cell, Odisha.
OJEE 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination, candidates must first do registration at odishajee.com, ojee.nic.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for OJEE 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website odishajee.com, ojee.nic.in.
- Then do registration for the OJEE exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the OJEE 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the OJEE online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Joint Entrance Examination Cell, Odisha.
- Application Fees for form with single course is Rs.1000/-
- and for addition of each course thereafter, Rs.500/- for each course will be added.
OJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of OJEE exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website odishajee.com, ojee.nic.in and information brochure.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2022
JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri,
DIST – Khordha. Bhubaneswar – 751030
Website: odishajee.com, ojee.nic.in
Email ID: [email protected]
Phone: 0674-2382101, 2382108
Qs 1. What is OJEE exam?
Ans 1. The OJEE exam is held annually by the JEE Cell, Odisha. It is an Common entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to UG courses (B.Pharm, B. CAT Film Editing, Integrated MBA), Lateral Admission (B. Tech. / B. Pharm), PG courses (MCA, MBA, M. Tech, M Pharm, M Arch, M Plan, MTech part-time) in Colleges of Odisha.
Qs 2. How can I apply for OJEE 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit odishajee.com, ojee.nic.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for OJEE exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination?
Ans 3. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the OJEE exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is odishajee.com, ojee.nic.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.