OJEE 2021 – The OJEE admit card has been published, on the official website i.e. ojee.nic.in. Candidates need to login with their application form and password / DOB, to download the hall ticket. The exam is scheduled to be held from from September 6 to18, 2021. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB), will conduct OJEE 2021 examination in a computer-based mode. It is conducted for admission into first-year degree courses in B.Pharm, Integrated MBA (5 years), MCA, MBA, M.Tech, M.Pharma, M.Arch, M.Plan and for lateral entry courses like B.Tech / B.Pharm courses. Check more information about OJEE 2021 from this page.
Latest: OJEE 2021 admit card is now available. Click Here to Download.
It is now confirmed that Odisha does conduct OJEE for engineering admissions. Instead, it consider JEE Main ranks for engineering and architecture admission. Therefore OJEE is held for admission to B.Tech (Lateral Entry)/ B.Pharm (Lateral Entry)/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan/ M.Pharm/ MCA/ MCA (Lateral Entry) / MBA/ Integrated MBA (5 years) only. Important Dates of OJEE are as follows.
|Events||OJEE 2021||Special Exam for B.Tech|
|Registration starts||14 Apr 2021||23 Jul 2021|
|Last date to Apply for||30 Jul 2021||10 Aug 2021|
|Last date for online application fee payment||02 Aug 2021||12 Aug 2021|
|Admit Card download||Out||–|
|Exam date (CBT)||6-18 Sep 2021||–|
|Result declaration||to be announced||–|
|Counselling Starts on||to be announced||–|
OJEE 2021 Admit Card
Admit card for Odisha Joint Entrance Exam is issued by OJEEB at ojee.nic.in. Candidates can download OJEE admit card by providing the application number and date of birth. It is an important document that has to be carried to the exam centre positively. Also, the candidates have to take the signature of the invigilator on the admit card. Candidates are required to carry a valid id proof along with the admit card. OJEE hall ticket consists of the details like name and address of the candidate, exam date, exam time, address of the exam centre etc.
Things to Carry with OJEE 2021 Admit Card: Candidates must carry the following important documents on the day of Examination:
- Two printout copies of OJEE 2021 Admit Card
- Identity Proof- (Aadhar Card/ Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Ration Card)
- A blue/black ballpoint pen
- PwD certificates for candidates belonging to PwD categories.
OJEE 2021 Application Form
Application form for OJEE 2021 is only released on ojee.nic.in. There are 5 types of application form released for OJEE 2021. The candidates have to fill the application form that meant for their choice of course:
Which OJEE Application Form Shall I Fill?
Let us break this down for you:
1. If you want to apply for B.Pharm and / or Integrated MBA (5 years course) choose form A
2. If you want to apply for Lateral Entry to B.Tech (for Diploma in Engg. students), Lateral Entry to B.Tech ( B. Sc. Students) or Lateral Entry to B.Pharm (for Diploma in Pharmacy students) choose form B
3. If you want to apply for MBA , MCA choose form C
4. If you want to apply for M.Tech, M.Tech (Part Time course for working personnel), M.Arch, M.Plan, M.Pharm choose form D
5. If you want to apply for MBA and MCA or MBA and M Tech./M Arch./M Plan/M Pharm, choose form E
?One candidate can submit only one application?
Application Form Fee : Application fee for OJEE is given below. It can be paid through debit card / credit card / net banking
|Application Fee for ? A, B, C, D||Rs. 1000|
|Application Fee for ? E||Rs. 1500|
OJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria set by the Board. It is as follows:
Eligibility to apply for B.Tech course
Educational Qualification: 10+2 passed or passed diploma in engineering and technology.
Minimum marks in qualifying exam: 45% and 40% for the candidates of reserved categories
Compulsory subject in qualifying exam (10+2): Physics and Mathematics with anyone of Chemistry/Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies subject.
Eligibility to apply for B.Arch course
Educational Qualification: 10+2 passed or passed 10+3 diploma with maths as a compulsory subject
Minimum marks in qualifying exam:
- 50% marks in PCM and 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2.
- 50% marks in 10+3 diploma, 45% marks for reserved category candidates.
Qualifying NATA (Or) Any other Aptitude Test conducted by Competent Authority of the State Government/ UT is compulsory
Eligibility to apply for B.Pharm course
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology subject.
Eligibility to apply for B.Plan course
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Engineering Drawing/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) marks in the above subjects taken together.
Eligibility to apply for LE Tech (3 years) course
The candidates can check below the eligibility for the LE Tech course:
Eligibility to apply for LE Tech Marine (3 years) course
- Diploma in Marine, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics
Eligibility to apply for LE Pharm (3 years) course
- Passed Diploma examination in a Programme with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate Programme.
Eligibility to apply for MBA (2 years) course
- Passed Bachelor Degree of minimum 3 years duration.
- Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination
The candidates can check the eligibility for all other courses from below:
Admission via OJEE 2021: Admission of students in all government institutions, sponsored institutions, private professional educational institutions and in all the seats including lateral entry seats, is based on OJEE merit only. The admission and allotment of seats is done via centralised counselling only.
OJEE 2021 Mock Test
Mock Test link for OJEE 2021 is available on the official website, for the ease of candidate a link will also be provided here on this page. Candidate can see the course wise Mock Test from the link provided below.
Mock Test: Click here to Login to Mock Test for OJEE 2021.
OJEE 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination – The exam will be a Compter based test
- Type of Questions – All the questions in the exam will be MCQ type
- Language of Question Paper – The language of the paper is English
- Marking scheme – The marking scheme of the exam is 4 marks for correct answer and -1 for wrong answers. Unanswered questions lead to 0 marks.
|OJEE Course||No. of questions||Duration of Exam||Distribution of questions|
|B. Pharm||120||2 hours||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology|
40 ques in each section
|Lateral Entry to B Tech||120||2 hours||40 each in Engg Math, Engg Mechanics and Basic Electrical Engg|
|LE BSc /+3Sc||60||1 hour||Maths – 30, Physics – 15 and Chemistry -15|
|MCA||120||2 hour||Maths -60 and Computer Awareness -60|
|MBA||120||2 hour||Quantitative Techniques – 30|
Analytical & Logical Reasoning – 30
Verbal reasoning & Comprehension – 30
General Awareness & Business Fundamentals -30
|Integrated MBA||60||1 hour||Quantitative Techniques -15|
Analytical & Logical Reasoning – 15
Verbal reasoning & Comprehension -15
General Awareness & Business Fundamentals – 15
|M. Tech||90||2 hour||Branch questions – 60|
Engineering Mathematics – 20
Analytical & Logical reasoning – 10
|M. Arch||90||2 hour||Branch questions (Architecture) – 60|
Reasoning (Verbal / Analytical / Logical) -30
|M.Plan||90||2 hour||Branch questions (Planning) – 60|
Analytical & Logical reasoning – 30
|M.Pharm||60||1 hour||60 ques from B.Pharm course|
|LE Pharma||60||1 hour||60 from Pharm D|
OJEE 2021 Preparation Tips
OJEE is a state level examination conducted for admissions into the UG/PG level professional courses in the state of Odisha. Candidates must prepare with the best resources and tips to qualify the exam. Check the preparation tips given below for OJEE.
- Stick to the Syllabus: GIve weightage to the important topics included in the syllabus and prepare accordingly.
- Start the preparation early: Prepare your schedule accordingly and start following it on a daily basis. Also, it is better to start the preparation as early as possible.
- Solve previous year question papers: Candidates must study and prepare by solving previous year question papers. Solving the question papers increases the speed and accuracy to solve questions.
- Purchase good study material: Prepare and practice from different resources available including books and online information resources.
- Understand the concepts: Study general concepts of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Clear your basic concepts and then, solve the questions with better understanding.
- Revise: Revision is the most important aspect in preparing for any examination. Don?t forget to revise the topics you have studied and prepared for. Keep revising important topics.
OJEE 2021 Examination Centers
OJEE 2021 will be conducted on 20 examination centers. While applying, candidates have to select any three cities in order of their preference. The decision of the OJEE regarding the allotment of the Centre shall be final by the committee. No further request shall be entertained to change centers.
New Center Added in Odisha State
New Center Added Outside Odisha State:
OJEE 2021 Answer Key
Answer Key for OJEE 2021 is released on the official website for candidates to check their probable score. The Answer Key is available for various courses. Students who have appeared in the examination can access the official set of answer key. In case the candidates find any type of diperancy in the answer key they can inform to the concerned authorities for the same OJEE 2021 Result.
OJEE 2021 Result
Result for OJEE 2021 can be checked from the official website, ojee.nic.in. Candidates can check OJEE 2021 result by entering the roll number and date of birth. OJEE result is declared in the form of a rank card. Merit lists are also published on the official website. After the declaration of result, candidates are required to appear for the counselling.
OJEE 2021 Counselling
The OJEE 2021 counselling is conducted in the online mode i.e ojee.nic.in. Qualified candidates are called to appear in the Counselling process. Candidates need to register themselves for the counselling process. Candidates must come with proper documents for verification at the time of Counselling. Any candidate who fails to appear in Counselling his/her admission is cancelled for OJEE 2021. Then the seat for admission is given to the next eligible candidate.
OJEE 2021 Seat Reservation
The candidates can check below the reservation of seats for all the categories for all the courses:
NOTE : The percentage of seats reserved for different categories are subject to change and the decision of the State Government in this regard shall be final and binding on the candidate.
|OJEE 2021 information brochure||Click here|
|OJEE 2021 Instruction for Application Form||Click Here|
|OJEE 2021 Notice for Application Form||Click Here|
OJEE 2021 Notification Regarding Extension of dates
OJEE 2021 Special Instruction for filling and submission the online application form
OJEE 2021 Notice inviting the application form for B.Tech Courses under OJEE 2021plication form
Special Extermination Notice for Admission into B.Tech 1st Year
In view of rescheduling of the academic session for 2021-22, an entrance examination is going to be conducted for admission into 1 st year B.Tech. courses of all Govt and Private Engineering Colleges of Odisha against the vacancy seats left out after 1st phase OJEE counselling only for those students, who have not been able to appear in the JEE (Main) – 2021.
Official website: ojee.nic.in
OJEE 2021 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: OJEE is conducted by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board.
Ans: OJEE is a state-level examination conducted to take admission in Odisha only.
Ans: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is conducted in a computer-based test.
Ans: OJEE has multiple-choice questions.
Ans: OJEE has multiple-choice questions.
Ans : For the correct answers, +4 marks are awarded. In case of wrong answers, there is a deduction of -1 mark. Unattempted questions fetch 0 marks.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.