|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
The students of Odisha who aspires to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the fields of Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture may apply online for OJEE 2018 upon the release of applications. The applications will be invited by the JEE Cell of Odisha in the month of August. The eligibility criteria are mentioned on this page below which will help you understand the fact whether you can give the Odisha Joint Entrance Exam or not. The direct links will be provided on our page for the Registration/ Application form of OJEE 2018, Admit Card, Result, counseling and Answer Key.
JEE Cell will be conducting the examination and also cover the other events of Odisha JEE 2018. Make sure that you do not provide any incorrect details to the officials at any stage of the admission otherwise you won’t be considered to resume with the further rounds. Each and every detail is provided regarding the Joint Entrance Exam below. Feel free to drop the comments if you come across any doubt.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Question Papers||Click Here|
|Cut Offs||Click Here|
Brief Details About the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2018
Get to know about the events revolving around the OJEE 2018.
|Name of the Examination||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination|
|Name of the Conducting Body||JEE Cell of Odisha|
|Mode of Examination||Offline Based Examination
(Pen & Paper Mode)
|Type of Courses offered||Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses in Engineering, Pharmacy, and Architecture|
Tentative Dates of OJEE 2018
The dates corresponding to the events of Odisha JEE 2018 is given in the table below.
|Last Date Applications Forms Online||02nd week of March 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card/ Hall Ticket||03rd week of April 2018|
|Conduct of OJEE 2018||02nd week of May 2018|
|Result Publication||01st of June 2018|
Domicile: An aspirant who wishes to study in one of the colleges of Odisha must hold the domicile certificate of Odisha.
Age Limit: Those who are seeking for admission must be at least 17 years of age.
Educational Qualification: The name of the programmes corresponding to the Qualifying Marks and Qualification Examination is mentioned below.
|Programmes||Qualifying Marks||Qualifying Examination & Subjects|
|BAMS & BHMS||50%||40%||Pass in Class 12th of CHSE, Odisha or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology|
|B.Tech & B Planning||45%||40%||Mathematics as a compulsory paper at 10+2 level and Average will be decided through the following subjects.
Biology/ Biotech/ Technical Vocational Subject
|B.Pharma||45%||40%||Pass in Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotech/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT/ Statistics/ Geology|
|LE B.Tech||45%||40%||Obtained degree in 3-year diploma in appropriate branch of engineering|
|LE Pharma||45%||40%||Obtained Diploma in Pharmacy|
|MBA||50%||45%||Completed Graduation in any field|
|MCA||50%||45%||Obtained Bachelor’s Degree in BCA/ B.Sc (IT/ CS/ IST/ ITM) in any stream with Mathematics as a compulsory subject in Class 12th or graduation level|
|Integrated MBA||45%||40%||Pass in Class 12th Examination|
|M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan/M.Pharma||50%||45%||Must have obtained bachelor’s degree in B.Tech/ Pharmacy / Architecture for the mentioned courses respectively.
For M.Plan, one must have obtained bachelor’s degree in Economics, Geography, Sociology, Anthropology, Environmental Science, Statistics, Social Works with specialization in Community Development.
Study the exam pattern of OJEE mentioned below.
Mode of Exam: OJEE 2018 might be conducted in offline mode i.e., pen and paper based examination.
Number of Questions: As per the last year question paper, a total of 60 questions shall be given in the exam.
Type of Questions: The type of questions shall be MCQs and an examinee will need to choose the correct answer.
Marking Scheme: An answer which is correct shall fetch you +4 marks and an incorrect answer will take away your +1 mark.
Duration of Exam: The run time of the exam will depend on the type of course.
Refer to the table below to know the name of the course and subjects of the entrance test.
|S.No.||Name of the Course||Subjects of the Entrance Test|
|1||BAMS/ BHMS||(Physics, Chemistry & Biology) of Class 12th|
|2||B.Pharma||Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics of Class 12th|
|4||Integrated MBA||Integrated MBA Test|
|6||LE- MCA||MCA- LE Test|
|7||B.Sc (LE)||B.Sc (LE) Test (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics questions)|
(Second Year Lateral Entry)
|Lateral Entry Test (Engg. Mechanics, Basic Electrical Engg. & Engg Mathematics)|
|9||B.Pharma (LE)||Based on course of D.Pharma|
|10||M.Tech||Subjects of Branch in B.tech|
|11||M.Pharma||Course of B.Pharma|
|12||M.Arch||B.Arch & Engineering Mathematics & Reasoning|
|13||M.Plan||Architectural Conceptual Questions & Reasoning|
- The payment towards the application fee of OJEE 2018 will depend on the type of course.
- An aspirant can use either the online mode/ offline mode remittance method to deposit the fee.
- Online Mode Payment: Use Debit Card/ Credit Card (VISA/ MASTER/ Maestro Cards/ Internet Banking).
- Offline Mode Payment: Use the system generated e-challan to deposit the fee at nearest branch of SBI.
- OJEE Application Fee is non-refundable.
The Application Fee for the last year Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is given below.
|Name of the Course||Amount of Fee|
|BAMS & BHMS/Pharmacy/Pharmacy and BAMS & BHMS||Rs. 1000/-|
|LE (Engineering, Pharma)||Rs. 1000/-|
|MBA and MCA, MBA and LE-MCA, MBA and PGAT||Rs. 1500/-|
|Integrated MBA||Rs. 1000/-|
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Registration Process 2018
All you need to know about the Registration/ Application process of Odisha JEE 2018 is right here.
- The candidates after satisfying the eligibility scheme can proceed to the online registration form.
- The Registration/ Application forms will be available on the official portal of the exam ojee.nic.in.
- Make sure that you fill the application form before the deadline otherwise you won’t be able to appear for the admission process.
- Fill the particulars correctly and completely as any inaccurate or incomplete details will lead to rejection of the filled OJEE Application form.
- You may have to upload the soft copies of the photograph, signature and left thumb impression as per the prescribed data mentioned on our page of OJEE Application Form 2018.
- It may not be necessary to send the hard copy of the filled application form to the officials at OJEE office.
OJEE 2018 Admit Card
Here are the details about OJEE Admit Card.
- The Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will be issued to only those candidates who have submitted the application form on time and have paid the required fee.
- This identity defining document may comprise the important details like your full name, exam schedule, and venue address, date of birth, and the name of the category.
- Kindly take the printout of the admit card within the prescribed duration and bring it on the day of Odisha JEE 2018.
OJEE Answer Key 2018
Here is the information linked to Answer Key of OJEE 2018.
- An official answer key shall be released on the official portal of the exam portal after few days of the conduct of offline mode exam.
- An aspirant may get the notice pertaining to answer key in the regional newspapers of Odisha as well.
- Our page will also provide the link to view the key upon its release.
- Through the OJEE Answer key, one can predict his/ her score by cross verifying the answers marked by them against the official key.
- Pay attention to the marking scheme to calculate the marks correctly.
OJEE 2018 Result
Fetch the guidelines of Scorecard of OJEE below.
- The OJEE result will be issued to only those candidates who will be appearing for the offline based examination on the prescribed date along with the possession of admit card.
- Upon the announcement of OJEE Result 2018, follow the link mentioned above to open the login window of the result page.
- Type down your Roll Number to get the scorecard and view the merit list to confirm whether you made it for selection or not.