|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
The Odisha JEE Cell will do the issuance of OJEE 2018 Admit Card to the eligible candidates. The link provided on this page will guide you to the official admit card portal where you can use the login credentials to get the admit card of OJEE 2018. An admit card is an identity defining document which must be endorsed by the Invigilator of the examination center for allowing the aspirant to appear for the exam. No permission will be granted if he/ she turns up to the examination hall without the possession of OJEE Admit Card.
Access the link on this page upon the issuance of OJEE Admit Card. Check the required login details for the download of Admit card. Here you can get all the important details related to the hall ticket such as the method of its issuance, name of the assigned centers, important documents to be carried at the time of examination, etc.
Tentative Dates of OJEE 2018
The dates corresponding to the events of Odisha JEE 2018 is given in the table below.
|Last Date Applications Forms Online||02nd week of March 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card/ Hall Ticket||03rd week of April 2018|
|Conduct of OJEE 2018||02nd week of May 2018|
|Result Publication||01st of June 2018|
Important Instructions related to the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination & Admit Card
- The direct link mentioned on this page will guide you to the login of OJEE Admit Card.
- The OJEE Cell will upload the admit cards on its official portal ojee.nic.in.
- Carry two copies of the admit card to the examination center as it will be endorsed by the Invigilator of the examination center.
- An aspirant will be required to keep one copy of the admit card with himself until he/ she takes final admission in the University/ College.
- You must carry your own black/ blue point pen for writing and to blacken the circle in the OMR sheet.
- Any candidate who will not show up at the exam venue along with the copy of admit card won’t be granted permission to write the exam.
Method to Generate the Odisha JEE Admit Card 2018
Step 1: Link of Admit Card: Direct Link for the OJEE Admit Card will be provided above.
Step 2: Odisha JEE Login Page: The last click will take you to the login window where you can use the Application Number and password to get the admit card.
Step 3: Take out the Hard copy: Generate two hard copies of the admit card and carry them on the day of exam.
Information on OJEE 2018 Admit Card
You will find the following details on the admit card issued by OJEE Cell.
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of Paper
- Date of Birth
- Test Centre Name
List of Important Documents to be carried along with the Admit Card
Carry these along when you leave for the examination centre.
- 2 copies of the Admit Card of Odisha JEE 2018.
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ PAN Card/ Driving License)
Study the exam pattern of OJEE mentioned below.
- The exam will be conducted in the offline mode i.e., OMR Sheet will be provided to answer the correct response out of four options.
- Overall 60 questions might be asked in the paper.
- The objective type questions will be given in the exam.
- If the answer marked by the candidate is correct, then, +4 marks will be awarded. In case, the answer is incorrect, negative marking of 1 mark will be allocated.
Refer to the table below to know the name of the course and subjects of the entrance test.
|S.No.||Name of the Course||Subjects of the Entrance Test|
|1||BAMS/ BHMS||(Physics, Chemistry & Biology) of Class 12th|
|2||B.Pharma||Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics of Class 12th|
|4||Integrated MBA||Integrated MBA Test|
|6||LE- MCA||MCA- LE Test|
|7||B.Sc (LE)||B.Sc (LE) Test (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics questions)|
(Second Year Lateral Entry)
|Lateral Entry Test (Engg. Mechanics, Basic Electrical Engg. & Engg Mathematics)|
|9||B.Pharma (LE)||Based on course of D.Pharma|
|10||M.Tech||Subjects of Branch in B.tech|
|11||M.Pharma||Course of B.Pharma|
|12||M.Arch||B.Arch & Engineering Mathematics & Reasoning|
|13||M.Plan||Architectural Conceptual Questions & Reasoning|
Expected Examination Centres for Odisha JEE 2018
The table below shows the name of the centres along with the assigned codes.
|Name of Centre||Code||Name of Centre||Code|