The Odisha JEE Cell will do the issuance of OJEE 2018 Admit Card to the eligible candidates. The direct link will be provided on this page that will guide you to the official admit card portal where you can use the login credentials to get the admit card of OJEE 2018. An admit card is an identity-defining document which must be endorsed by the Invigilator of the examination center for allowing the aspirant to appear for the exam. No permission will be granted if he/ she turns up to the examination hall without the possession of OJEE Admit Card.
OJEE 2018 Admit Card
Access the link on this page upon the issuance of OJEE Admit Card. Enter the required login details for the download of Admit card. The dates corresponding to the events of Odisha JEE 2018 is given in the table below.
|Issuance of Admit Card/ Hall Ticket||20 Apr to 25 Apr 2018|
|Conduct of OJEE 2018||13 May 2018|
Admit Card: The admit card for OJEE 2018 will be available at www.ojee.nic.in
Important Instructions related to the OJEE Admit Card
- The direct link that will be mentioned on this page will guide you to the login of OJEE Admit Card.
- The OJEE Cell will upload the admit cards on its official portal ojee.nic.in.
- Carry two copies of the admit card to the examination center as it will be endorsed by the Invigilator of the examination center.
- An aspirant will be required to keep one copy of the admit card with himself until he/she takes final admission in the University/ College.
- If an applicant fails to take print out of Admit Card from the OJEE-2018 website for the examination by April 25, 2018, then he/ she must contact the OJEE-2018 office immediately before 30th April 2018.
- If the candidate desires to change any information printed on the Admit card, he/she has to contact the OJEE-2018 office immediately after taking the print out of the Admit Card before 30th April 2018.
- Both the downloaded copies of the admit cards should be signed by the invigilator during the examination. One copy must be submitted at the examination hall and the other should be retained by the candidate. However, the submitted admit card may be examined at a later stage to validate the authenticity.
- The candidate has to keep the Admit card duly signed by invigilator till he/she takes final admission in the University /College/Institution.
Method to Generate the Odisha JEE Admit Card 2018
Step 1: Link of Admit Card: Direct Link for the OJEE Admit Card will be provided above.
Step 2: Odisha JEE Login Page: The last click will take you to the login window where you can use the Application Number and password to get the admit card.
Step 3: Take out the Hard copy: Generate two hard copies of the admit card and carry them on the day of the exam.
Information on OJEE 2018 Admit Card
You will find the following details on the admit card issued by OJEE Cell.
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of Paper
- Date of Birth
- Test Centre Name
List of Important Documents to be carried along with the Admit Card
Carry these along when you leave for the examination center.
- 2 copies of the Admit Card of Odisha JEE 2018.
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ PAN Card/ Driving License)
Study the exam pattern of OJEE mentioned below.
- The exam will be conducted in the offline mode i.e., OMR Sheet will be provided to answer the correct response out of four options.
- The number of questions will be sixty (60) per hour of examination.
- The objective type questions will be given in the exam.
- Each unattempted question will fetch zero. If the answer marked by the candidate is correct, then, +4 marks will be awarded. In case, the answer is incorrect, negative marking of 1 mark will be allocated.
Refer to the table below to know the name of the course and subjects of the entrance test.
|S.No.||Name of the Course||Entrance Test to Appear|
|1||BAMS/ BHMS||Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics of +2 science (Candidates appeared Physics, Chemistry, Biology will get rank in both BAMS/BHMS and B.Pharm the candidates appeared Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics will get rank in B.Pharm only)|
|2||B.Pharma||Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics of +2 science (Candidates appeared Physics, Chemistry, Biology will get rank in both BAMS/BHMS and B.Pharm the candidates appeared Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics will get rank in B.Pharm only)|
|4||Integrated MBA||Integrated MBA Test|
|6||LE- MCA||MCA- LE Test|
|7||B.Sc (LE)||B.Sc (LE) Test|
(Second Year Lateral Entry)
|Lateral Entry Test|
|9||B.Pharma (LE)||Based on course of D.Pharma|
|10||M.Tech||Subjects of Branch in B.tech|
|11||M.Pharm||Course of B.Pharm|
|12||M.Arch||B.Arch & Engineering Mathematics & Reasoning|
|13||M.Plan||Architectural Conceptual Questions & Reasoning|
Examination Centres for Odisha JEE 2018
The table below shows the name of the centers along with the assigned codes.
|Name of Centre||Code||Name of Centre||Code|