Mysore University PG Result 2020 for Entrance Exam has been released by Mysore University at the official website. Candidates who will appear in the PG entrance exam can check result here. Mysore University PG Entrance 2020 for the various course will be held as per the schedule. The result of Mysore University PG Entrance 2020 has been declared after the successful conduction of examination. The detailed information regarding Mysore University PG Result 2020 for Entrance Exam is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Latest: Result has been declared for PGEE 2020. Scroll down to check it.
Mysore University PG Entrance Exam Result 2020
Candidates can check entrance exam result from the link which is provided below as well as on the official website of the University of Mysore. The important dates regarding Mysore University PG Result 2020 for Entrance Exam are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Entrance Exam||04 – 07 Nov 2020|
|Answer Key Released||07 Nov 2020 after 05:00 PM|
|Declaration of Result||16 Nov 2020|
Check Result: Click here to check the result of Mysore University PG Entrance 2020.
Official Website link: pgadmissions.uni-mysore.ac.in
How to check Result
- Visit the official website.
- Go to the “Latest news” section on the right side of the page.
- Find the link “Results of Pg Entrance Examination”
- A list of various courses will open
- Click on your course
- Find your name in the result list.
- Download it and keep it safe for future references
Admission shall be made on the basis of the merit list prepared by taking into consideration 50% of the aggregate marks obtained in the relevant subjects in the qualifying degree examination and 50% of marks obtained in the entrance examination.
- Candidates who will be admitted to PG Diploma / Diploma / Certificate courses etc are not eligible for any scholarships / hostelships and reimbursements of Fee if any.
- Applications without valid certificates and incomplete information will not be considered, and are liable to be rejected.
- Admissions will be made as per the Government Orders issued from time to time relating to reservation of seats. Allotment of seats to Other Universities(OU) candidates is as per the existing rules of the Government of Karnataka.
- SC/ST students whose parents annual income is Rs. 2.5 lakhs to 10 lakhs are enjoying the privileges of getting 50% concession of the fees. However, the head of the institution shall watch whether such students have applied for a scholarship or not. Further, for any reason, if the students fail to receive the benefit of the above, that such students shall have to remit the prescribed fee in full.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.