MAH B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc. B.Ed. 2020 – The exam date for MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 has been announced by State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell. It is going to be conducted on May 20, 2020. Candidates can fill the application form online at mahacet.org. Registration for the exam is going to commence on March 30, 2020. It is a state level online test. For more information regarding Maharashtra B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 candidates can refer to this page below.
Latest: State Common Entrance Test (CET) CELL has released the date for MAH BHMCT CET 2020 examination. Check official notice below.
MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020
MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 is a 4 years integrated programme and hence, it saves one valuable year of the candidate. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 below.
|MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020||Date|
|Submission of Online Applications||13 Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||13 Apr 2020|
|Admit Card available from||14 May 2020|
|Date of Entrance Examination||20 May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||08 Jun 2020|
|Commencement of CAP process||15 May 2020|
Exam Notification for MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020
MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus for MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 below.
Also you can apply for ATSE 2020 Scholarship Exam - Click Here
- Basic General Knowledge
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honours
- Important National Days
- Persons in News
- Important Current Events
- Science and Technology
- General Science (up to SSC Level)
- Various Inventions
- History (up to SSC Level)
- Geography (up to SSC Level)
- Indian Civics and Economics (up to SSC Level)
- Indian Constitution with reference to Education
- Reasoning Ability
- Statements and Conclusions
- Letter and Number Series
- Odd One Out
- Numerical Ability
- Logical Problems
- Attitude towards Education, Students and Teaching Profession
- Leadership Qualities
- Emotional and Social Adjustment
- Intra-personal relations and Intra-personal skills.
- General Awareness and Interest in teaching
MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 below.
- Medium of CET: Examination will take place in Marathi and English language.
- Duration of the test: The CET is of 90 Minutes (One Hour Thirty Minutes)
- Maximum Marks: The maximum marks for the test is 100
- No of Questions: Total number of questions in the test is 100
- Type of Questions: The question paper of CET shall have Multiple Choice Questions with Four Options.
- Mode of Examination: The examination will be in online mode.
Candidates can check the section wise distribution of marks for MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 below.
MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 Important Books
Candidates can check the list of the important books for MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 below.
|Important Books||Buy Here|
|Maharashtra B.Ed Common Entrance Test||Buy Here|
|Maharashtra B.Ed. (CET & ELCT) Exam Guide||Buy Here|
|Maharashtra B.A./B.sc.-B.Ed. Integrated CET||Buy Here|
MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the preparation tips for MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 below.
- All the candidates are advised to keep their focus on Awards and Honours, Important National Days, Persons in News, Important Current Events, Science and Technology, etc for General Awareness section.
- Candidates must prepare topics like Numerical Ability, Logical Problems, Coding-Decoding, etc for Mental Ability section.
- Candidates can prepare Teaching Aptitude section with topics like Leadership Qualities, Emotional and Social Adjustments, etc.
- Candidates must solve previous year question papers for MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET to get an idea about the level of the examination and type of questions.
- Candidates can solve mock tests for learning the time management skills for MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 examination.
MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criyteria for MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 below.
Candidates are required to be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have passed the HSC or its equivalent examination.
- Candidates are required to have studied subjects like Mathematics and Life Sciences for science stream
- Candidates must have studied subjects like (History/Geography/Economics/Political Sciences/Psychology/Philosophy/Education/Library/Humanity) for Arts stream.
Candidates must have scored 50% marks or its equivalent grade (A relaxation of 5% shall be given to the candidates who belongs to SC,ST, DT-VJ, NT-1,N.T.-2, NT-3, OBC, SBC and SEBC category and are from the State of Maharashtra)
Note: Candidates appearing for the final test of the qualifying examination can also appear for MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020
MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 Application Form
CET CELL releases the application form for MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 online on its official wesite. At first candidates can go to the official site. Then they are required to click on the register here button and on the new page a registration window will get open, candidates must enter all the required details and complete the registration process. After that candidates are required to login and get the application form. Candidates must enter all the details correctly in the application form and submit it along with the required amount of the application fee.
Application Fee: As per the previous year data candidates are required to submit an amount of Rs. 800 (general candidates) and Rs. 400 (reserved candidates). It is expected that the application fee will be same this year too.
MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 Admit Card
CET CELL shall release the MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 hall ticket online on its official site. All those candidates who have submitted the application form successfully can download their admit card by entering their registration number/roll number, password/date of birth. Candidates are advised to download and print their admit cards as they are required to appear for the test along with the same and a valid photo id proof. Candidates shall also receive their MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 admit card on their registered email id and contact number.
MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 Test Center
There are a total of 378 urban cities in the state of Maharashtra and the MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 examination shall be held in the selected cities. Candidates may also get an opportunity to select the test center of their preference. All the candidates are advised to be present at the test center on the given date, time and venue. There is no provision for rescheduling the test date or transferring the candidates from one center to another in any case. Candidates can check the test centers for the previous year below.
MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 Result
After conducting the MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 examination CET CELL releases the result for all the appeared candidates in the form of a scorecard. Candidates can get their scorecard for MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 by entering their registration number and password. Candidates are advised to download and print their scorecard for future references. After checking the scorecard CET CELL releases a provisional merit list with the rank of all the appeared candidates. After that candidates can also check the final merit list which contains the names of all the selected candidates.
MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 CAP
After the declaration of MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 result CET CELL calls all the qualified candidates for counseling round and further admission process. Candidates must appear for the counseling round with all the required documents on the given day, date, time and venue. CET CELL conducts counseling under the Common Admission Process (CAP). Candidates are required to register through CAP for appearing to MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2020 counseling round. The authorities verify all the documents of the candidates and then the seat allotment process shall be done for all the candidates.
About State Common Entrance Test Cell
The State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) was introduced by the Government of Maharashtra under Admission Regulatory Authority (ARA). CET CELL conducts the MAH CET for various courses. Many institutes which are approved & recognized by the Government of Maharashtra comes under any of the Non – Agricultural University in Maharashtra State. It conducts the entrance test for various courses and then it calls all the selected candidates to appear for the counseling process through CAP. Then the seats are allotted by CET CELL to all the eligible candidates.
Official Website: cetcell.mahacet.org