MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd 2019: State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET Cell) of Maharashtra will be released the notification for Entrance Examination for admission in BA BEd / BSc BEd 2019 Course for the academic year 2019-20. The entrance exam will be conducted online to select the candidates which will get admission in BA BEd / BSc BEd course at various colleges at Maharashtra. Candidates can fill their application online. Application Form will be released in online mode and will be available at the official website. Those candidates who fill the application form on time will only be able to get his / her admit card for entrance exam. After the entrance exam, result will be declared by the committe own its website. Check complete details on MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd 2019 from this article.
MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd CET 2019
The entrance exam is held for admission to first year of four year Integrated Degree Course in Education leading to B.A.-B.Ed./B.Sc.-B.Ed. course for the academic year 2019. To gain admission in the BA BEd / BSc BEd course it is mandatory for candidates to appear in the entrance examination. Candidates who filled the application form must ensure that whether they are eligible or not for this recruitment. Candidates must fill the application form on time.
|Submission of Online Applications||to be announced|
|Last date to submit the application form||to be announced|
|Admit Card available from||to be announced|
|Date of Entrance Examination||27 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
This (B.Sc.-B.Ed./B.A.-B.Ed.) is Professional, Full time, Regular course combining Theory and Practicum which requires 80 % attendance for Theory and 90% for Practicals. The Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates with Minimum 50% Marks in Senior/Higher Secondary/+2 Level (HSC) or its Equivalent Examination from Science Stream/Discipline and/ or From Arts Stream/Discipline with Social Science including (History /Geography / Economics / Political Sciences / Psychology / Philosophy / Education /Library) and Humanity Sciences=Languages (including Indian, Modern and Classical Languages and Literature*) studied as First Language and or Optional/Core/Literature Subject at HSC or equivalent level and belonging to Open/General Category. OR
- Candidates with Minimum 45% Marks in Senior Secondary/+2 Level (HSC) or its Equivalent examination from Science Stream/Discipline and/ or From Arts Stream/Discipline with Social Science including (History /Geography / Economics / Political Sciences / Psychology / Philosophy / Education /Library) and Humanity Sciences=Languages (including Indian, Modern and Classical Languages and Literature*) studied as First Language and or Optional/Core/Literature Subject at HSC or equivalent level, in case of SC,ST, DT-VJ, NT-1,N.T.-2, NT-3, OBC, SBC category candidates belonging to the State of Maharashtra OR
- Candidates from Outside Maharashtra State/Jammu& Kashmir Migrant Candidates belonging to all Categories will be considered as Open Candidate and eligibility of Open Category Candidate will be applicable to them OR
- Candidates who have appeared for Senior Secondary/+2 Level (HSC) or its equivalent Examination held in the Month of February/March 2019 will also be eligible to apply for this course. But they will be considered eligible for Admission if they secure Minimum % of Marks required as mentioned above.
Age Criteria: There is no upper age limit for admission to MAH- B.A./B.Sc.-B.Ed. Integrated CET 2019 in the Academic Year 2019-2020. Age will be calculated as on 1st July 2019. This information is given here as per last year only for reference purpose , If any changes it will be updated here.
Application Form for MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd Entrance Exam will be released online. Candidates who will fill the application form on time will only be allowed to take entrance test conducted to get admission in integrated B.Ed course at various colleges at Maharashtra. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure his / her eligibility. Request for submission of Application form after its last date will not be considered by the authority. The application form will be incomplete, unless, the required amount will not be paid.
Application Form Processing Fees as stated below is to be paid through on-line system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro),Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form Processing Fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. The fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
|CET Fee For Open Category candidates from Maharashtra State, Out Side Maharashtra State (OMS)/All India Candidates belonging to all Categories, and J&K Migrant Candidates.||Rs. 800/-|
|CET Fee-For Candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC and SBC categories ) belonging to Maharashtra State only having valid Caste Certificate and having valid Non-creamy Layer Certificate valid up to March 2019 for DT-VJ, NT1, 2,3,OBC & SBC Candidates||Rs. 400/-|
Application Fee is given here is as per last year for reference purpose only. If there is any changes of Application fee it will be updated in this page.
Admit Card will be released after the completion the process of submission of application form. Admit Card will be release online. Candidate can fill the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates who will fill the application form on time will only be eligible to get the admit card for the entrance exam. Candidate have to download it from the official website and must carry on exam day at examination hall. Candidate without admit card will not be allowed by the authority. Candidate must keep it safe as it will also require in the further processes of recruitment.
The Online CET comprises of One paper with Three Sections:
|Area||No of questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
- The examination will be conducted on-line mode i.e. on a computer
- Maximum Marks: 100
- No of Questions:- 100
- Type of Questions:- Objective Multiple Choice Questions with Four Options.
- Medium of CET:- Marathi and English.
- Time:- 90 Minutes (One Hour Thirty Minutes)
- No Negative Marking..
- Eligible Score for Admission:- Non Zero Score in the Current Year CET-2019.
MAH-B.A./B.Sc.-B.Ed. Integrated CET 2019 will be conducted in the Selected Cities in Maharashtra in the University Area where this course is being conducted. The cities in which MAH- B.A./B.Sc.-B.Ed. Integrated CET 2019 for the Candidates who have opted for that will be conducted are designated as “Centers” for the CET. This information is given here as per last year only for reference purpose only. If there is any changes it will be updated here.
The Online CET comprises of One paper with Three Sections:
General Knowledge (40 Marks):-
- Basic General Knowledge: Books and Authors, Awards and Honours, Important National Days, Persons in News,) Important Current Events.
- Science and Technology: General Science (up to SSC Level), Various Inventions, Technology.
- History (up to SSC Level)
- Geography (up to SSC Level)
- Indian Civics and Economics (up to SSC Level
- Indian Constitution with reference to Education.
Mental Ability (30 Marks):-
This section aims to judge the reasoning power and accuracy in Thinking. This section will cover the areas like:
- Reasoning Ability
- Statements and Conclusions
- Letter and Number Series
- Odd Man Out
- Numerical Ability
- Logical Problems
- Coding- Decoding
Teaching Aptitude (30 Marks):-
Teaching aptitude will cover the areas like:
- Attitude towards Education, Students and Teaching Profession
- Leadership Qualities
- Emotional and Social Adjustment
- Intra-personal relations and Intra-personal skills.
- General awareness and Interest in Teaching
State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) of Maharashtra will release the Answer key for MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd Entrance Exam after the successful completion of the test. Answer key will be released online at the official website. Candidates who will appear in the Entrance test will be able to check his / her answer key by using its application form number and date of birth. With the help of this answer key, candidates can estimate their marks and also cross their marks with the official answer key’s answers.
Result will be released online at the official website. State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) of Maharashtra will release the result few days after the successful completion of the entrance exam. The exam takers would get access to their results after entering their Roll Numbers. The result will contain Roll Number of the candidate, Registration ID, Candidate ID, Gender, Relative’s Name, Category, Class, Domicile, Date of Birth, Total Marks and Overall Rank etc. This result will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the entrance exam.
For the sake of the candidates Colleges/Departments/Institutes wise seat intake list of B.A.-B.Ed. /B.Sc. B.Ed course is given below.
Official Website: www.dhepune.gov.in.
For the more details on MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd CET 2018, download information brochure for reference.
Insofar, Only exam date for MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd CET 2019 has been announced yet. Rest of the information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as it will release the information it will be updated here.