MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd 2020: State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET Cell) of Maharashtra will conduct the entrance examination for admission in BA BEd / BSc BEd 2020 Course for the academic year 2020-21. Application form for the same will be made available at the official website. The entrance exam will be conducted online to select the candidates which will get admission in BA BEd / BSc BEd course at various colleges at Maharashtra. After the entrance exam, the result will be declared by the committee own its website. Check complete details on MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd 2020 from this article.
MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd CET 2020
The entrance exam is conducted for admission to B.A.-B.Ed./B.Sc.-B.Ed. course for the academic year 2020. To gain admission in the BA BEd / BSc BEd course it is mandatory for candidates to appear in the entrance examination. Candidates who will fill the application form must ensure that whether they are eligible or not for this admission. Candidates must fill the application form on time.
|Submission of Online Applications||3rd week of Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||last week of Mar 2020|
|Admit Card available from||2nd week of May 2020|
|Date of Entrance Examination||last week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of Jun 2020|
As per last year…
This (B.Sc.-B.Ed./B.A.-B.Ed.) is Professional, Full time, Regular course combining Theory and Practicum which requires 80 % attendance for Theory and 90% for Practicals. The Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates with Minimum 50% Marks in Senior/Higher Secondary/+2 Level (HSC) or its Equivalent Examination from Science Stream/Discipline (Mathematics, Life Sciences like Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics) and/
- Candidates with Minimum 45% Marks in Senior Secondary/+2 Level (HSC) or its Equivalent examination from Arts Stream/Discipline with Social Science including (History /Geography / Economics / Political Sciences / Psychology / Philosophy / Education /Library) and Humanity Sciences=Languages (including Indian, Modern and Classical Languages and Literature*) studied as First Language and or Optional/Core/Literature Subject at HSC or equivalent level, in case of SC,ST, DT-VJ, NT-1,N.T.-2, NT-3, OBC, SBC and SEBC category belonging to the State of Maharashtra Having Caste certificate, Caste Validity certificate and Non Creamy Layer Certificate if applicable.
- Candidates from Outside Maharashtra State/Jammu& Kashmir Migrant Candidates belonging to all Categories will be considered as Open Candidate and eligibility of Open Category Candidate will be applicable to them
- Candidates who have appeared for Senior Secondary/+2 Level (HSC) or its equivalent Examination held in the Month of February/March 2020 will also be eligible to apply for this course. But they will be considered eligible for Admission if they secure Minimum % of Marks required as mentioned above.
Application Form for MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd Entrance Exam will be released in online mode. Candidates who will fill the application form on time will only be allowed to take the entrance test, which is conducted to get admission in integrated MAH-B.A./B.Sc.-B.Ed. courses at various colleges at Maharashtra. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure his / her eligibility. Request for submission of Application form after its last date will not be considered by the authority. The application form will be incomplete, unless, the required amount will not be paid.
Application Fee (expected)
Application Form Processing Fees as stated below is to be paid through on-line system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro),Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form Processing Fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. The fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
|CET Fee For Open Category candidates from Maharashtra State, Out Side Maharashtra State (OMS)/All India Candidates belonging to all Categories, and J&K Migrant Candidates.||Rs. 800/-|
|CET Fee-For Candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC ,SBC & SEBC categories ) belonging to Maharashtra State only having valid Caste Certificate and having valid Non-creamy Layer Certificate valid up to 31st March 2020 for DT-VJ, NT1, 2,3,OBC , SBC and SEBC Candidates .||Rs. 400/-|
Admit Card will be released after the completion of the process of submission of the application form. Admit Card will be released online. Candidate can download it by visiting the official website after availability. Candidates who will fill the application form on time will only be eligible to get the admit card for the entrance exam. The candidate has to download it from the official website and must carry on exam day at the examination hall. Candidate without admit card will not be allowed by the authority. Candidate must keep it safe as it will also require in the further processes of admission.
As per last year…
The Online CET comprises of One paper with Three Sections:
|Area||No of questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
- The examination will be conducted on-line mode i.e. on a computer
- Maximum Marks: 100
- No of Questions:- 100
- Type of Questions:- Objective Multiple Choice Questions with Four Options.
- The medium of CET:- Marathi and English.
- Time:- 90 Minutes (One Hour Thirty Minutes)
- No Negative Marking.
- Eligible Score for Admission:- Non-Zero Score in the Current Year CET-2020.
MAH-B.A./B.Sc.-B.Ed. Integrated CET 2020 will be conducted in the Selected Cities in Maharashtra in the University Area where this course is being conducted. Candidates shall have to appear for the On-Line CET strictly as per the date and session allotted to them at the allotted Venue and Center. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the Test in other than the allotted Session. No request for Centre, Venue and Session change will be entertained.
The Online CET comprises of One paper with Three Sections:
General Knowledge (40 Marks):-
Basic General Knowledge:
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honours
- Important National Days.
- Persons in News
- Important Current Events.
Science and Technology:
- General Science (up to SSC Level)
- Various Inventions
History (up to SSC Level)
Geography (up to SSC Level)
Indian Civics and Economics (up to SSC Level)
Indian Constitution with reference to Education
Mental Ability (30 Marks):-
This section aims to judge the reasoning power and accuracy in Thinking. This section will cover the areas like:
- Reasoning Ability
- Statements and Conclusions
- Letter and Number Series
- Odd Man Out
- Numerical Ability
- Logical Problems
- Coding- Decoding
Teaching Aptitude (30 Marks):-
Teaching aptitude will cover the areas like:
- Attitude towards Education, Students and Teaching Profession
- Leadership Qualities
- Emotional and Social Adjustment
- Intra-personal relations and Intra-personal skills.
- General awareness and Interest in Teaching
The result will be released online at the official website. State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) of Maharashtra will release the result after the successful completion of the entrance exam. The exam takers would get access to their results in a pdf format. The result will contain Roll Number of the candidate, Registration ID, Total Marks etc. This result will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the entrance exam.
Candidates are requested to visit the CAP WEB site which will be announced soon. for various Notifications, Government Resolutions and for Post CET Centralized Admission Process (CAP) link for which will also be provided on www.mahacet.org/cetcell or cetcell.mahacet.org. Details about Seat Distribution, Seats in Colleges/Department of Education, Facilities in Colleges of Education, NAAC, NCTE, status of the Colleges/Departments, Internal Reservation for Physically Challenged and Ex-and Active Servicemen and Time Table of Admission, Fee Structure in colleges will be made available in the Common Admission Procedure (CAP) Information Brochure, which candidates and Institutions will be required to download.
Official Website: cetcell.mahacet.org
Insofar, official details of MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd CET 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here