MAH BEd MEd CET 2019 – State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) of Maharashtra, Mumbai will announce admission notification for BA BEd MEd 2019 Course. Online applications are invited for CET for admission to First Year of Three Year Full Time Regular Integrated Course in Education leading to B.Ed.-M.Ed. Degree in the Govt. -Aided, Govt. Aided Minority, University Managed, and Unaided & Unaided Minority Institutions/Department in the Maharashtra State. Application Form will be released in Online mode and will be available at the official website. Aspiring candidates should download CET Information brochure and read all the instructions carefully. Also, all the important details regarding MAH BEd MEd CET 2019 are given below.
MAH BEd MEd CET 2019
MAH- B.Ed. –M.Ed. CET 2019 shall be conducted only in the ONLINE mode in multiple sessions if required by Competent Authority. Candidates are advised to keep update with the websites for latest Notifications and Change in Schedule. Candidates who are going to fill the application form must ensure their eligibility first. Candidates must fill the application form before the due date. Schedule for MAH BEd MEd CET 2019 is given below.
|Submission of Online Applications||to be announced!|
|Last date to submit the application form||to be announced!|
|Admit Card available from||to be announced!|
|Date of CET 2019 Examination||22 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced!|
First of all, Candidate should be Indian National. Other education qualification criteria are given below.
- Candidates with Minimum 55% Marks or equivalent grade in Post Graduate degree in from Science Stream/Discipline and/ or From Arts Stream/Discipline with Social Science including (History /Geography / Economics / Political Sciences / Psychology / Philosophy / Education /Library) and Humanity Sciences (including All Languages and Literature) Viz-English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Sanskrit, Pali/Prakrut/Gujarathi/Spanish/German/French etc studied as Optional Subject at Post Graduation or equivalent level and belonging to Open/General Category. OR
- Candidates with Minimum 50% Marks or equivalent grade in Post Graduate degree from Science Stream/Discipline and/ or From Arts Stream/Discipline with Social Science including (History /Geography / Economics / Political Sciences / Psychology / Philosophy / Education /Library) and Humanity Sciences (including All Languages and Literature) Viz-English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Sanskrit, Pali/Prakrut/Gujarathi/Spanish/German/French etc studied as First Language and or Optional Subject at Post Graduate or equivalent level SC,ST, DT-VJ, NT1,N.T.-2, NT-3, OBC, SBC category belonging to the State of Maharashtra. OR
- Candidates from Outside Maharashtra State and J &K Migrant Candidates belonging to all Categories will be considered as Open Candidate and eligibility of Open category candidate will be applicable to them.
Age criteria: – There is no upper age limit for admission to MAH-B.Ed.-M.Ed. Integrated CET 2019 in the Academic Year 2019-2020. Age will be calculated as on July 01, 2019.
MAH- B.Ed.-M.Ed. Integrated CET 2019 for Admission to English Medium Colleges shall be conducted only in the On-Line Mode in Multiple Sessions. Application form for the same will be available at the official website. Also, candidates who want to fill the application form can visit the page given above and fill the Application form. Eligibility must be ensured before filling in the Application form.
The application fee is as per last year, it will be updated as soon as the officials release it.
|CET Fee For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Out Side Maharashtra State (OMS)/All India Candidates belonging to all Categories, and J&K Migrant Candidates.||Rs. 1000/-|
|CET Fee-For Candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC and SBC categories ) belonging to Maharashtra State only having valid Caste Certificate and having valid Non-creamy Layer Certificate valid up to March 2019 for DT-VJ, NT1, 2,3,OBC & SBC Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
Admit card will be provided to candidates online after the admission process gets over. Candidates are requested to download and take a print out of the Admit card and produce it at the Examination center on the examination day. Admit card is a valuable asset and must be taken care off. Candidate without admit card will not be allowed by the authority. Candidate must keep it safe as it will also require in the further processes of recruitment.
The On-Line CET comprises of One paper with Three Sections. It is for reference purpose and is based on previous year.
|Area||No of questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
- The examination will be conducted on-line mode i.e. on a computer
- Maximum Marks: 100
- No of Questions:- 100
- Type of Questions:- Multiple Choice Questions with Four Options.
- The medium of CET:- Marathi and English.
- Time:- 90 Minutes (One Hour Thirty Minutes)
- No Negative Marking..
- Eligible Score for Admission:- Non-Zero Score in the Current Year CET-2018.
Teaching Aptitude (40 Marks):
- Attitude towards Education, Students and Teaching Profession
- Interest in Teaching
- Leadership Qualities
- Emotional, Moral, Ethical and Social Adjustment
- Intra-personal relations and Intra-personal Skills
- Class, Group, Community Management
- General Awareness of Contemporary issues pertaining to Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
General Knowledge (30 Marks):
- Basic General Knowledge: Books and Authors, Awards and Honours, Important National Days, Persons in News,) Important Current Events.
- Science and Technology: General Science (up to SSC Level), Various Inventions, Technology.
- History (up to SSC Level)
- Geography (up to SSC Level)
- Indian Civics and Economics (up to SSC Level
- Indian Constitution with reference to Education.
Mental Ability (30 Marks):
- Reasoning Ability
- Statements and Conclusions
- Letter and Number Series
- Odd Man Out
- Numerical Ability
- Logical Problems
- Coding- Decoding
Result will be released online at the official website. State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) of Maharashtra will release the result few days after the successful completion of the entrance exam. The exam takers would get access to their results after entering their Roll Numbers. The result will contain Roll Number of the candidate, Registration ID, Candidate ID, Gender, Relative’s Name, Category, Class, Domicile, Date of Birth, Total Marks and Overall Rank etc. This result will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the entrance exam.
The seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of their result. Candidate will be allotted the seats and college according to their performance in the entrance exam. The Student allocation, along with the college allocation details will be provided below.
Official Website: www.dhepune.gov.in.
For the more details on MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd CET: download 2018 information brochure.
Insofar, Official details for MAH BEd MEd CET 2019 has not been announced yet, only the dates of CET exam has been released. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) will release the information it will be updated here.