MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Admit Card – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has revised exam date of MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020. Moreover, the admit card for the entrance exam has also be released at mahacet.org. Candidates have to log in using their registration number and password to download the hall ticket. Information for downloading the admit card is also sent through email/SMS. A candidate shall click on the link provided in the mail or SMS to obtain the Maharashtra B.Ed. M.Ed. CET hall ticket directly. On the day of the exam, candidates have to carry a hardcopy of the admit card along with any photo ID proof. Scroll down on this page to check about MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 admit card.
Latest: MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 is now available to download. Scroll down for downloading link.
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Admit Card
Will send you update by SMS and Mail
There is no provision of sending the admit card to the candidate’s postal address. To obtain it, candidates have to download it online by themselves. Check the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 admit card schedule from below.
|Admit Card available from|
20 – 27 Oct 2020
|Date of Entrance Examination|
27 Oct 2020
Admit Card: Click here to download admit card for MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020.
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Exam Date – Announced!
- Click here to download above complete schedule.
Earlier Notice: Click here to check the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Exam Date Postponement Notice.
How To Retrieve Login Details For MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET Hall Ticket 2020?
Candidates require registration number and password to download the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET hall ticket. In case, candidate has lost his/her password then the same can be recovered by following the below-given steps.
Step 1: Fisrt of all, click on the admit card link which shall be provided on this page.
Step 2: Next, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
Step 3: Then, to recover the password, enter the details like registration number / mobile number and e-mail id.
Step 4: Click on the ‘submit’ button after entering the details.
Step 5: Then, candidates can create a new password and save it in order to avoid this process again.
How to download the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to download their Maharastra B.Ed. M.Ed. CET admit card.
Step 1: First of all, candidates shall click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page after the release of the hall ticket. In doing so, candidates are directed to the hall ticket download window.
Step 2: On the login page, candidates shall enter their registration number/roll number and password/date of birth.
Step 3: Click on the “submit” button once the details are entered.
Step 4: Thereafter, the candidate’s admit card appears on the screen.
Step 5: Candidates shall download and take a print out of their hall ticket as it has to be carried on the day of examination in the hardcopy format.
Details on the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Admit Card
The following details are mentioned on the admit card of MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Exam centre address
- Exam date
- Reporting time
- Other significant details
What to Carry to the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Examination Hall?
The below-mentioned documents have to be carried by the candidate to the exam hall.
- Admit card: Candidates have to carry the print out of the admit card with a passport size photograph pasted on it.
- Photo Identity Proof: Candidates have to carry anyone photo ID proof such as Passport, Driving license, voter’s id, PAN Card, Bank Passbook with a photograph, Aadhar card, Employee ID and so on.
Important Instructions for the Candidates Appearing for the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020
Candidates must read the below-mentioned points quickly.
- Information for downloading the hall ticket is also be sent to the candidates through E-mail/SMS. However, candidates shall keep an eye on the website as per the schedule to download the hall ticket.
- Candidate’s hall ticket provide information such as venue of the exam centre, date of examination and reporting time.
- Candidate’s reporting to the exam hall after the allotted time shall not be permitted to write the exam.
- Maharashtra B.Ed. M.Ed. CET ticket works as the unique identifier for the candidate in the admission process.
- On the examination day, candidates have to carry hall ticket along with any photo ID proof as mentioned above,
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Admit Card Instruction
After downloading the hall ticket, the candidates should attach a passport size photograph on it, preferably the same provided during registration. The photo should be of 3.5 x 4.5 cm. On the day of the examination, candidates have to carry the admit card along with the photograph attached on it.
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern for Maharashtra B.Ed. M.Ed. CET from below.
- Mode of exam: Maharashtra B.Ed. M.Ed. CET is held in online mode.
- Maximum Marks: The exam is of the total number of 100 marks.
- Type of Questions: All the questions are Multiple Choice type.
- No of Questions: There is a total number of 100 questions in MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET.
- The medium of CET: Exam is conducted in Marathi and English language only.
- Duration: CET is held for 90 Minutes (One Hour Thirty Minutes)
Candidates can check the distribution of questions as per the section from below.
No of questions
Marking Scheme: Each question in the B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 is of one (1) mark. There is no negative marking. Hence, candidates are suggested to atempt all the questions in the test.
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed.CET 2020 Important Books
Candidates can refer to the below-mentioned books for the preparation of Maharashtra B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020.
- Maharashtra B.Ed Common Entrance Test: Buy Here
- Maharashtra B.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET): Buy Here
- M.Ed. Entrance Exam: Buy Here
About Maharashtra B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State conducts MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 for admission in three-year full-time B.Ed.-M.Ed. degree course. Candidate must have a post-graduate degree to be eligible for the exam. An application form has to be filled online to appear for the exam. CET is held online in which candidates have to solve 100 objective type questions of one mark each in 90 minutes. Qualifiers of the exam are eligible for counselling for which they have register through centralised admission process (CAP). Candidate’s verification of identity is done in the counselling process. Later, qualifiers are allotted seats based on their choice of college, rank and availability of seats.
About State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell
State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) is established by the Government of Maharashtra under Admission Regulatory Authority (ARA). State CET cell conducts MAH CET for various courses to admit candidates in Government / Self-financed / Government affiliated and private colleges in the state of Maharashtra. CET cell conducts the exam along with releasing the result of the candidate and conducting counselling for shortlisted students.
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : State Common Entrance Test (CET) releases the admit card for MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020.
Ans : Candidates can get their admit card for MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 online at mahacet.org.
Ans : Candidates must go to the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 exam centre along with their admit card and a valid photo id proof.
Ans : Candidates can check their MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 admit card by entering their registration number/roll number, password/date of birth.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.