JAC Delhi Seat Allotment Result 2021 – JAC Delhi 2021 spot round counselling notice for B.Tech course has released at jacdelhi.nic.in. In the counseling process, Candidates submit their choices to processed centrally and seats are allotted in the order of merit on the basis of the locked choices. Candidates need to login in order to view their seat allotment result. Seat Allotment is done on the basis of JEE Main AIR and the choices filled for BE/B.Tech/B.Arch admissions. The online Provisional Admission letter is generated in the candidate’s login account on JAC Delhi website for the candidates who get an allotment in this round. To know more about JAC Delhi Seat Allotment Result 2021, candidates can keep reading!
Latest – JAC Delhi B.Tech Spot Round Seat Allotment Result 2021 will release on 28, 29, 30 December 2021. Scroll below to check more details.
JAC Delhi Seat Allotment Result 2021
Seat Allotment Result:
– Click here to check the JAC Delhi 2021 3rd round seat allotment result for B.Tech course.
– Click here to check the JAC Delhi 2021 2nd round seat allotment result for B.Tech course.
The counseling schedule for admission to B.tech & B.Arch. Courses is released on the website jacdelhi.nic.in. All the rounds of counseling are held as per the below schedule:
JAC Delhi 2021 Schedule for Online Registration and Document Verification (B.E./B.Tech.)
|Online registration and choice filling will begin from||24 Sep 2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||24 Oct 2021|
|The closing of Online Registration and Choice Filling||24 Oct 2021|
|Declaration of seat allotment result for IIITD|
29 Oct 2021 after 2:00 PM
|Declaration of 2nd seat allotment result||09 Nov 2021|
JAC Delhi B.Tech Seat Allotment Result 2021 – Round 7 (Spot Round Counselling)
|Change in Preference of Choices||20 Dec 2021 (10:00 am – 09:00 pm)|
|Declaration of Upgradation Round Result||21 Dec 2021 (after 5:00 pm)|
|Online seat freezing||22 Dec 2021 (upto 5:00 pm)|
|Display of vacancies for Spot Round||22 Dec 2021 (upto 2:00 pm)|
|Spot round seat allotment and admission||28, 29, 30 Dec 2021|
|A final list of admitted candidates releases on||31 Dec 2021|
Official Website: jacdelhi.nic.in
What is Seat Allotment?
The choices filled by the candidates during ONLINE registration can be processed centrally and the Institute wise cutoffs along with the seat allotment result are available on the JAC Delhi website. However, the choices filled by the candidates can be changed at the beginning of every round as per counseling schedule, hence the candidates are requested to fill/change their choices carefully.
Allotment of the seat (B. Tech.): After completion of the choice filling period, including other parameters, the so filled choices of all registered candidates are considered for allotment of seats as per CRL Rank in Paper-l of JEE (Main) for DTU, IGDTUW, NSUT and as per IIITD Rank for IIIT-D fMerit Criteria to arrive at IIITD rank
Allotment of the seat (B. Arch.): After the choice filling period is over, besides other parameters, all candidates who registered for B. Arch. will be considered for allotment of seats as per All India Merit Rank in Paper-II of JEE (Main) -for IGDTUW.
Preparation of Merit list
- Final percentile score obtained in paper-l in JEE Main
- Bonus points, if any (maximum: 3.5 points).
- The priority list will be based on the total of the above two.
- In case of a tie, candidate with a higher rank in JEE Mains shall rank higher.
NSUT, DTU, and IGDTTIW
- No separate merit list is prepared. The provisional seat allotment is based solely on the All India Rank (CRL) of the candidate in the JEE (Main) examination as given by NTA.
- For B.Tech. the program, AII India CRL Rank in Paper-I of JEE (Main) will be considered.
- For B.Arch. at IGDTUW, AII India CRL Rank in Paper-II of JEE (Main) will be considered.
- Other than above merit rank provisional seat allotment will be done by considering all the details provided by the candidate in his/her ONLINE application like category, region, minimum qualification eligibility criterion, choices filled, etc
First Round of Counselling
- The choices filled by the candidates during ONLINE registration can be processed centrally and the Institute wise cutoffs along with the seat allotment result will be available on the JAC Delhi website.
- The online Provisional Admission letter will be generated in the candidate’s login account on JAC Delhi website for the candidates who get an allotment in this round. Candidates must take a print out of this letter and report to the allotted University/ Institute for document verification.
- All the candidates who get an allotment in this round will have to pay the admission fee and report to the allotted University/ Institute for document verification along with all the requisite documents and fee payment receipt! as per the counseling schedule.
- Based on the number of candidates completing the document verification successfully, the vacant seat available for Second round of counseling will be updated on the JAC Delhi website.
Second Round of Counselling
- Fresh registrations (New) shall be allowed at the beginning of this round.
- All Registered candidates shall be allowed to change their preference of choices. In order to change their choice, a candidate MUST visit the counseling schedule.
The following types of candidates are eligible for seat allotment/upgradation:
- Type – I: All Registered candidates who were not allotted any seat in the first round of seat allotment
- Type – II: All candidates who were allotted a seat in the first round of counseling, paid their admission fee as required, also got their documents verified and didn’t freeze their seat.
- Type – III: All newly registered candidates of this round.
Third and Fourth Round of counseling
Same as Second round.
Upgradation of Admitted candidates (after Fourth round)
- Only those candidates who have been admitted but have not withdrawn their admission up to the completion of the document verification stage of the fifth round of counseling are eligible for Upgradation.
- No new allotment is done in this round and the only upgradation of the candidates is done. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise all the possible choices -across Universities/Institute while filling the choices, This upgradation is made against the vacant seats after the last date of withdrawal up to which admission fee is refunded after deduction of Rs. 1000/- only
- There will be upgradation for candidates involving all participating Universities/lnstitutes taking the maximum rank of last round of counseling cut off of JEE Main Rank (Paper I) in each category & region for NSUT, DTU & IIITD as base cut off ranks. IIIT Delhi rank will not be considered.
- After the upgradation, there will be internal upgradation within the admitted candidates of IGDTUW. These candidates may participate in the SPOT Round only after due submission of their willingness at the Spot Round Venue.
Note: Candidates who have freezed their choice till the fourth round of counseling will not be considered for upgradation.
Spot Round of Counselling
Eligible candidates for Spot Round: Candidates already registered (who had paid registration fee of Rs.1500/-) but currently not admitted in any of the participating institutes (DTU, DSEU, IGDTUW, IIITD and NSUT). No fresh registration will be permitted for spot round of admissions. Already registered candidates who are currently not admitted in any of the PIs, can participate in spot round.
Extracting vacancies for Spot Round: An upgradation process will be run for admitted candidates of DTU, DSEU, IGDTUW, IIITD and NSUT. After this upgradation, Vacancies for Spot Round will be displayed.
Candidates willing to participate in Spot Round need to bring following documents and demand draft
- Printout of JAC Delhi registration form (printed after Dec.18, 2021)
- Class X mark sheet (original and one photocopy)
- Class XII mark sheet (original and one photocopy)
- Category (ST/SC/EWS/OBC/PD/CW/SG) certificate(s), if applicable (original and one photocopy)
- Demand Draft(s) totaling Rs. 1,12,000/- in favor of “JAC DELHI” payable at New Delhi. No other mode of payment will be accepted
- Those opting for online (NEFT/RTGS/IMPS) Fee Payment should add JAC Delhi as
- Beneficiary in their Bank Account at least 48 hrs before coming for the Spot Round
- Name : JAC DELHI
- Account Number : 36874578821
- IFSC Code : SBIN0010446
- Medical Fitness Certificate
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.