JAC Delhi Seat Allotment Result 2020 – JAC Delhi 2020 Spot Round Counseling details has released online at jacdelhi.nic.in. The choices submitted by the candidates can be processed centrally and seats are allotted in the order of merit on the basis of the locked choices. Candidates need to login in order to view their seat allotment result. Seat Allotment is done on the basis of JEE Main AIR and the choices filled for BE/B.Tech/B.Arch admissions. The online Provisional Admission letter is generated in the candidate’s login account on JAC Delhi website for the candidates who get an allotment in this round. To know more about JAC Delhi Seat Allotment Result 2020, candidates can keep reading!
– JAC Delhi 2020 Online spot round process and schedule have released. Click here to download the details.
– JAC Delhi 2020 5th Round Seat Allotment Result (pre-upgradation round) has been released. Scroll down to check it.
– Candidates can also log in to see your seat allotment/upgradation status. Withdrawal and branch freezing options are available for already admitted candidates.
JAC Delhi Seat Allotment Result 2020
The counseling schedule for admission to B.tech & B.Arch. Courses is released on the website jacdelhi.nic.in. All the rounds of counseling are held as per the below schedule:
Seat Allotment Result: Click here to check the JAC Delhi 2020 5th Round Seat Allotment Result (pre-upgradation round).
Official Website: jacdelhi.nic.in
JAC Delhi 2020 Schedule for Online Registration and Document Verification (B.E./B.Tech.)
|Online registration and choice filling will begin from|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||09 Oct 2020|
|The closing of Online Registration and Choice Filling||09 Oct 2020|
|Declaration of seat allotment result for IIITD||16 Oct 2020|
|Verification of Documents||12 – 13 Oct 2020|
What is Seat Allotment?
The choices filled by the candidates during ONLINE registration can be processed centrally and the Institute wise cutoffs along with the seat allotment result are available on the JAC Delhi website. However, the choices filled by the candidates can be changed at the beginning of every round as per counseling schedule, hence the candidates are requested to fill/change their choices carefully.
Allotment of the seat (B. Tech.): After completion of the choice filling period, including other parameters, the so filled choices of all registered candidates are considered for allotment of seats as per CRL Rank in Paper-l of JEE (Main) for DTU, IGDTUW, NSUT and as per IIITD Rank for IIIT-D fMerit Criteria to arrive at IIITD rank
Allotment of the seat (B. Arch.): After the choice filling period is over, besides other parameters, all candidates who registered for B. Arch. will be considered for allotment of seats as per All India Merit Rank in Paper-II of JEE (Main) -for IGDTUW.
Preparation of Merit list
- Final percentile score obtained in paper-l in JEE Main
- Bonus points, if any (maximum: 3.5 points).
- The priority list will be based on the total of the above two.
- In case of a tie, candidate with a higher rank in JEE Mains shall rank higher.
NSUT, DTU, and IGDTTIW
- No separate merit list is prepared. The provisional seat allotment is based solely on the All India Rank (CRL) of the candidate in the JEE (Main) examination as given by NTA.
- For B.Tech. the program, AII India CRL Rank in Paper-I of JEE (Main) will be considered.
- For B.Arch. at IGDTUW, AII India CRL Rank in Paper-II of JEE (Main) will be considered.
- Other than above merit rank provisional seat allotment will be done by considering all the details provided by the candidate in his/her ONLINE application like category, region, minimum qualification eligibility criterion, choices filled, etc
First Round of Counselling
- The choices filled by the candidates during ONLINE registration can be processed centrally and the Institute wise cutoffs along with the seat allotment result will be available on the JAC Delhi website.
- The online Provisional Admission letter will be generated in the candidate’s login account on JAC Delhi website for the candidates who get an allotment in this round. Candidates must take a print out of this letter and report to the allotted University/ Institute for document verification.
- All the candidates who get an allotment in this round will have to pay the admission fee and report to the allotted University/ Institute for document verification along with all the requisite documents and fee payment receipt! as per the counseling schedule.
- Based on the number of candidates completing the document verification successfully, the vacant seat available for Second round of counseling will be updated on the JAC Delhi website.
Second Round of Counselling
- Fresh registrations (New) shall be allowed at the beginning of this round.
- All Registered candidates shall be allowed to change their preference of choices. In order to change their choice, a candidate MUST visit the counseling schedule.
The following types of candidates are eligible for seat allotment/upgradation:
- Type – I: All Registered candidates who were not allotted any seat in the first round of seat allotment
- Type – II: All candidates who were allotted a seat in the first round of counseling, paid their admission fee as required, also got their documents verified and didn’t freeze their seat.
- Type – III: All newly registered candidates of this round.
Third and Fourth Round of counseling
Same as Second round.
Upgradation of Admitted candidates (after Fourth round)
- Only those candidates who have been admitted but have not withdrawn their admission up to the completion of the document verification stage of the fifth round of counseling are eligible for Upgradation.
- No new allotment is done in this round and the only upgradation of the candidates is done. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise all the possible choices -across Universities/Institute while filling the choices, This upgradation is made against the vacant seats after the last date of withdrawal up to which admission fee is refunded after deduction of Rs. 1000/- only
- There will be upgradation for candidates involving all participating Universities/lnstitutes taking the maximum rank of last round of counseling cut off of JEE Main Rank (Paper I) in each category & region for NSUT, DTU & IIITD as base cut off ranks. IIIT Delhi rank will not be considered.
- After the upgradation, there will be internal upgradation within the admitted candidates of IGDTUW. These candidates may participate in the SPOT Round only after due submission of their willingness at the Spot Round Venue.
Note: Candidates who have freezed their choice till the fourth round of counseling will not be considered for upgradation.
JAC Delhi Seat Allotment Result Archive
Candidates can check the previous year seat allotment result, to get an estimate regarding the JEE Main scores needed for admission to JAC member colleges.
- Click here to check the upgraded list for DTU.
- Click here to check the upgraded list for IGDTUW.
- Click here to check the upgraded list for NSIT.
- Click here to check Vacant Seats for Special SPOT ROUND to be held on August 13, 2018.
- Click here to check special admission guidelines.
- Click here to check the Final list of admitted candidates, institutes and their branch.
- Click here to check Vacant seats for spot round as on July 27, 2018.
- Click here to check Vacant seats for spot round as on July 23, 2018.
- Click here to check spot round procedure.
- Click here to check JAC Delhi Seat Allotment Result 2018 for Round 6.
- Click here to for the Payment of Balance Admission fee.
- Click here to Notice for Balance admission fee.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.