JAC Delhi 2020 Application Form – The online registration for JAC Delhi 2020 starts online at jacdelhi.nic.in. The candidates can only register after the fee payment. The portal to submit the fee via Bank/ BillDesk Transactions Charges, for JAC Delhi Registration. Candidates may access the link to submit it from below. JEE Main qualifiers seeking admission in DTU, IGDTUW, NSIT, and IIIT-D must submit the application form of JAC Delhi 2020. Candidates may check complete details about JAC Delhi Application Form 2020 from this page.
JAC Delhi 2020 Application Form
JAC Delhi 2020 Online Registration Schedule for B. E. / B. Tech. & B. Arch.
|Online registration and choice filling||4th week of May 2020|
|Closing of Registration cum-counseling Fee submission||2nd week of Jun 200|
|Last Date and Time for Online Registration (Registration Form filling and Choice filling)||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|CW (Defence) sub-category Priority I to V & VII only Venue! IIIT Delhi||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Bonus Points with reference only to IllT-D||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|New Registrations/ Change in Preference of Choices||3rd week of Jun 2020|
Apply Online: The candidates can register for JAC Delhi 2020 Cpunselling at jacdelhi.nic.in
Process for JAC Delhi 2020 Online Registration
The online process to apply for the JAC Delhi 2020 is as below:
Submission of Registration-cum-Counseling Fee
All candidates desirous of seeking admission to the engineering/architecture programs at DTU, IGDTUW, IIIT-D and NSUT are required to visit website to pay the non-refundable registration-cum-counseling fee of Rs.1500/- ( plus transactions charges as applicable)
The candidate will initiate the fee submission for online registration process by entering his/her following details:
- JEE (Main) Application Number
- Name (as per JEE Admit card)
- Online Registration:
Click on the New Registration link. Candidate must enter the following to access the Online Registration Form:
- JEE(Main) Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Result Status: Declared Pass in 12th Class or Declared Pass in (10+3) Diploma Examination (ln case of Admission in B. Arch. only)
i) The candidate shall be required to fill in his / her basic details, which shall be used for filling of choices of branches and allotment of seat.
ii) JEE (Main) Application Number will be the “User ID” for the candidate. Candidate shall choose a suitably strong “Password” for subsequent logins to this counseling website. Also, he/she shall choose a security question which shall be used to retrieve the password in case he/she forgets a hisArer password.
iii) It is in the interest of the candidate to remember his/her Password and keep it highly confidential, to avoid misuse by another candidate, for which JAC shall not be responsible, in any manner.
iv) Candidates must make sure that Mobile Number and Email Address of some cybercafd owner or some unknown person is not filled. JAC Delhi will not be responsible for any ” kind of loss to the candidate arising out of such cases.
v) Candidate must ensure that the BANK ACCOUNT details filled by him/her at the registratron Must be VAIid .
- Registration Details: Registration Detail is important for seat allotment and should be filled very carefully. ‘
- Edit Registration: Any mistake can be corected in the above through the “Edit Registration” option only if the candidate has not locked his choices.
- Bonus points (for IIITD): Candidates eligible for IIITD bonus points should fill these details carefully and report for document verification as per the dates mentioned in the counseling schedule.
- Available Choices: As per the eligibility of the candidate, available seat information relating to University/institution and Branches will be displayed.
- Display Filled choices: Choices entered by the candidate will be displayed so that he/she can check the already entered information. Candidates are advised to fill the maximum number of choices to increase their chances of early seat allotment. Once admitted, their branch may get upgraded during the next round of counseling depending upon the availability of vacant seats.
3. Filling of choices:
All the registered candidates, who have successfully paid their counseling fee, are required to exercise their choices of University / Institute and Branch in order of their preference.
4. Choice Locking:
Choices filled by candidates will be locked automatically’ for that particular round after the registration period is over. However, a candidate can change his, her choices for every round as per the counseling schedule. Candidates have to take the print out of the filled choices after closing of choice filling.
5. Change of preferences of choices: The choices initially filled by the candidate during the registration will remain valid throughout the counseling process unless altered/changed by the candidate during the subsequent rounds. However, if a candidate wants to change the preference of choices, a candidate can do so’ at the beginning of every round strictly as per the counseling schedule.
6.Allotment of seat (B. Tech.): After completion of the choice filling period, including other parameters, the so filled choices of all registered candidates will be considered for allotment of seats as per CRL Rank in Paper-l of JEE (Main) for DTU, IGDTUW, NSUT and as per IIITD Rank for IIIT-D fMerit Criteria to arrive at IIITD rank.
7.Allotment of the seat (B. Arch.): After the choice filling period is over, besides other parameters, all candidates who registered for B. Arch. will be considered for allotment of seats as per All India Merit Rank in Paper-II of JEE (Main) for IGDTUW.
8.Result Declaration: Result of seat allotment in various rounds will be declared as per the Counseling Schedule is given at JAC Delhi 2020 portaL The selected candidate can take the printout of the provisional seat allotment letter after logging into his/her account on the website www.-jacdelhi.nic.in. Allotment of the seat is purely provisional and is subject to verification of original certificates and payment of University / Institute admission fee, as applicable, at the time of reporting at the respective University / Institute.
9. Admission Fee Payment: A candidate, who is allotted a seat in any of the participating Universities / Institutes, is required to pay the initial amount of admission fee of Rs.95,000/- (Rupees Ninety-Five Thousand only) through ONLINE FEE PAYMENT GATEWAY of JAC Delhi 2020. The admission fee payment process can be initiated by a selected candidate after logging into an account on JAC website.
10. Reporting: Candidates are required to report for admission at allotted University / Institute on the date specified as per the counseling schedule along with the admission fee payment receipt and the original documents/testimonials/ certificates required at the time of admission.
Official website jacdelhi.nic.in.