TMISAT 2020 Application Form: Tolani Maritime Institute conducts Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test (TMISAT). The application form will only release in online mode. The application form is expected to be released in 1st week of Jan 2020. Candidates who seek admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering and B.Tech Nautical Technology courses at TMI have to apply for TMISAT 2020 application form. TMISAT 2020 application fee is Rs 1200 that can be paid via online modes (using credit/debit card or net banking) or offline (demand draft or pay order). For more information about TMISAT application form 2020, candidates can read the information given on this page.
TMISAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. Candidates can check below some important dates related to TMISAT 2020 application form.
|TMISAT 2020 Application Form||Date|
|Start of online application form submission||1st week of Jan 2020|
|Last date for submission Application forms for TMISAT at National Centres||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Last date for submission Application forms for TMISAT at Induri||4th week of May 2020|
Apply online: Candidates can fill their application form through tmi.tolani.edu
TMISAT 2020 Application Fee
Candidates who wish to apply for TMISAT 2020 have to pay an application fee also. It is compulsory for candidates to pay the application fee to submit the application form. Candidates can check below the application and online test fee for TIMSAT 2020.
- Rs.12,00/- only.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can check below the different modes of payment through which the aplication fee can be paid.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Demand Draft
Demand draft in favour of “Tolani Maritime Institute” payable at Pune. Candidates also have to mention their Application form number and Mobile number at the back of demand draft.
Documents required while filling TMISAT 2020 application form
The candidates while filling the online application form will have to keep the below-listed documents scanned and available for them to be uploaded on the application form.
Note: Application form without the scanned copies of these documents will not be accepted.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet (Candidates appearing for Class XII exam in 2020 may submit these copies after the declaration of results.)
- Leaving / Transfer Certificate
- Birth Certificate / Passport
- Caste Certificate, if any
- Medical Report (on communication from the Institute)
How to Fill TMISAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check below the steps to fill TMISAT 2020 application form
Step 1. Click on the link given above on this page.
Step 2. Select your course and test centre
Step 3. Fill out the rest of the application form
Step 4. Pay the application fees and submit the application form.
Step 5. Take a printout of the application form and attach it with the documents given below on this page and sent it to the institute
Induri, Talegaon Dhabhade, Pune – 410507
Details to enter in TMISAT 2020 application form
Candidates can check below the details required to be filled in the application form.
Select the course and Test centre
- Mother Name
- Nme as on Class 10th marksheet
- Marital status
- Place of Birth
- Personal Identification mark
Address for Communication
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Name of guardian
- Relation with the guardian
- Telephone number
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Class 10th record
- Class 12th Board
- Marks secured in Class 12th
- Subjects in Class 12th
- School/ Institution
- Address of school
Extracurricular and Vocational training details
Documents to be sent along with TMISAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates will have to send a hard copy of the below-listed documents to Tolani Maritime Institute after filling and submitting the application form successfully. In case a candidate fails to send the documents his/her application will stand cancelled by the institute. The documents to be sent are listed below:
- Printed copy of the application form
- Two identical recent passport size photographs with name & form no. written at the back of it.
- Self attested Copies of certificates and / or mark sheets of your 10th and 12th examinations (or its equivalent).
- Self attested Copy of Birth Certificate (for proof of age and place of Birth).
- Downloaded copies of class XII marksheet (on receipt) from internet attested by school Principal
- Copies of certificates for sports and any other extra curricular activities, if available (from Std. VIII and above only).
- Online transaction receipt, if paid online, OR Demand Draft payable at Pune for Rs. 1200/- favouring Tolani Maritime Institute.
TMISAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for TMISAT 2020 must ensure that they fulfill the following eligibility criteria for admission in B.Tech. Marine Engineering degree and B.Sc Nautical Science programmes at Tolani Maritime Institute:
Age Limit – Minimum age of the candidate to apply for TMISAT 2020 should be 17 years.
- For Male Candidates – Candidate should be born on or after September 01, 1999.
- For Female Candidates – Candidate should be born on or after September 01, 1997.
Marital Status – Only unmarried candidates can apply for TMISAT 2020
- Candidate should have passed Class (10+2) or its equivalent.
- Should have passed Class 10+2 or its equivalent in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and should have obtained at least 60% marks.
- The candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII.
TMISAT 2020 Admit Card
Tolani Maritime Institute will release the admit card for TIMSAT 2020 over the official website. Candidates have to use their Dossier Id and DOB to download their admit card. Admit card is a very important document and it is mandatory for candidates to bring the admit card to the exam centre on the day of their exam. Admit card acts as a verification of the student at the exam centre. Admit card contains roll number, date, time and address of exam centre, candidates name.
Tolani Maritime Institute conducts Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test for admission into B.Tech Marine Engineering and B.Sc Nautical Science programmes. Tolani Maritime Institute seeks to bring a positive change in maritime industry that will contribute towards a greater good. TMI exposes one to learning, skills, attitude required in the marine profession.