TMISAT 2019 Application Form: Application form of Tolani Maritime Institute has been made available by the institute from January 07, 2019. Candidates can fill TMISAT 2019 application form to appear in the entrance examination of Tolani Maritime Institute in order to get admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering and B.Tech Nautical Technology. TMISAT 2019 application fee is Rs 1200 that can be paid via online modes (using credit/debit card or net banking) or offline (demand draft or pay order). In order to appear in the TMISAT exam, you must fill and submit the form along with application fees and documents to the Tolani Maritime Institute. get here the complete process to apply for TMISAT 2019.
TMISAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill their application for B.Tech Marine Engineering and B.Tech Nautical Engineering at Tolani Maritime Institute on before the last date of application from the official website www.tolani.edu. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form.
|Start of online application form submission||7 Jan 2019|
|Last date for submission Application forms for TMISAT at National Centres||25 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission Application forms for TMISAT at Induri||31 May 2019|
TMISAT 2019 Application Fee
Candidates Applying for TMISAT 2019 will have to pay an application fee amount as required by the university. This application fee can be paid using the online mode that is through Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking or through Demand Draft that will be in favour of “Tolani Maritime Institute”, payable at Pune. The amount to be paid by every candidate who is applying for the entrance test is:
- Rs.12,00/- only.
Documents To be Kept Handy For TMISAT 2019 Application
The candidates while filling the online application form will have to keep the below-listed documents scanned and available for them to be uploaded on the application form. Application form without the scanned copies of these documents will not be accepted.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet (Candidates appearing for Class XII exam in 2019 may submit these copies after the declaration of results.)
- Leaving / Transfer Certificate
- Birth Certificate / Passport
- Caste Certificate, if any
- Medical Report (on communication from the Institute)
Apply for TMISAT 2019
The Tolani Maritime Institute offers admission in two of its major programmes that are B.Tech Marine Engineering and Nautical Engineering and Diploma in Nautical Science. The application forms are available for both the programmes on the official website. The process to apply for both are the same application for being separate for both the programmes. The application process is covered in three basic steps that are listed below and elaborated further:
- Filling of application form.
- Payment of application fee.
- Submission of application from with necessary documents offline.
How to Fill TMISAT 2019 Application Form ?
The step wise process to fill the online application is elaborated here for the ease of candidates:
- The very first step is to select the course from the drop down menu; this is for the candidates who have opted for B.Tech Marine Engineering and Nautical Engineering only. Also candidates will have to select the choice of examination center.
- In the next step candidates will have to provide their personal particulars such as:
- Mother’s name
- dull name as on class 10th mark sheet.
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- place of birth
- Candidates will then have to fill in the address for communication with:
- Aadhar card number
- Mobile number
- Guardian’s particulars: Candidates will have to fill in the details regarding a guardian with the following:
- Name of guardian
- Relation with the guardian
- Telephone number
- Mobile number
- Parent date of birth
- The academic record of the candidates is to be filled by them that include:
- Class 10th record
- Class 12th record
- Details of marks as per subject in class 12th has to be submitted by the candidates in the application form. That includes marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Also the IMU CET application number is to submitted by the candidate.
- Details regarding extra curricular activities and vocation and training taken by the candidates will have to be provided.
- The question in the image given below are to be answers by the candidates. Make sure the answers are authentic.
- Upload the images of the documents that are listed above for candidates.
- Payment of application fee is to be done by the candidates.
- Declaration: Candidates will need to go through the complete application forma and click on to the declaration. Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of this application form and attach it with the documents given below, to be sent to the institute on the below given address: Induri,Talegaon Dabhade, Pune – 410507
Documents to be sent along with TMISAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates will have to send a hard copy of the below-listed documents to Tolani Maritime Institute after filling and submitting the application form successfully. In case a candidate fails to send the documents his/her application will stand cancelled by the institute. The documents to be sent are listed below:
- Printed copy of the application form
- Two identical recent passport size photographs with name & form no. written at the back of it.
- Self attested Copies of certificates and / or mark sheets of your 10th and 12th examinations (or its equivalent).
- Self attested Copy of Birth Certificate (for proof of age and place of Birth).
- Downloaded copies of class XII marksheet (on receipt) from internet attested by school Principal
- Copies of certificates for sports and any other extra curricular activities, if available (from Std. VIII and above only).
- Online transaction receipt, if paid online, OR Demand Draft payable at Pune for Rs. 1200/- favouring Tolani Maritime Institute.
- Applicants who have not received 12th marksheet may submit a bonafide certificate from the head of the school or college where they appeared for these exams.
- Write your form no. and contact details including mobile phone no. on the reverse of the Demand Draft.