Application form of TMISAT 2018 will be available soon. Candidates can fill TMISAT 2018 application form to appear in the entrance examination of Tolani Maritime Institute in order to get admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering and B.Tech Nautical Technology. TMISAT 2018 application fee is Rs 1000 (expected) that can be paid via online modes (using card or net banking) or offline (demand draft or pay order). In order to appear in the TMISAT exam, you must fill and submit the form along with application fees and documents to the Tolani Maritime Institute.
|Start of online application form submission||1st week of Jan 2018|
|Last date for submission Application forms for TIMSAT at National Centres||last week of Apr 2018|
|Last date for submission Application forms for TIMSAT at Induri||last week of May 2018|
|Course commences||1st week of Aug 2018|
TMISAT 2018 Application Form
Candidates can fill their application for B.Tech Marine Engineering and B.Tech Nautical Engineering at Tolani Maritime Institute on before the last date of application from the official website www.tolani.edu. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling application form.
- Link to fill the Application Form will be available here.
How to Apply?
Last year application procedure is given below.
Online through this website
- Step I : Fill the application form on this website.
- Step II : Pay the non-refundable application and online test fees through the website using credit / debit card / internet banking OR by a Demand Draft / Pay Order for Rs. 1000/- (last year) in favour of “Tolani Maritime Institute”, payable at Pune.
- Step III : Print duly filled application form and the summary generated. Send the same along with the transaction receipt, if paid online, OR Demand Draft/Pay Order to TMI.
Note: Please write your form no. and contact details on the reverse of the draft.
Necessary documents to be sent to TMI with all applications
- Printed copy of the application form and the summary generated after an application is made through this website
- Two identical recent passport size photographs with name & form no. written at the back.
- Copies of certificates and / or mark sheets of your 10th and 12th examinations (or its equivalent) attested by Govt. gazetted officers. Applicants who have not received 12th marksheet may submit a bonafide certificate from the head of the school or college where they appeared for these exams
- Attested Copy of Birth Certificate (for proof of age and place of Birth).
- Downloaded copies of class XII marksheet (on receipt) from internet attested by school Principal
- Copies of certificates for sports and any other extra curricular activities, if available (from Std. VIII and above only).
- Online transaction receipt, if paid online, or Demand Draft payable at Pune for Rs. 1000/- favouring Tolani Maritime Institute.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Each applicant must submit only one application form.
- The application form must be completed in full, in English.
- The full Name and Date of Birth entered in the application form must be same as that which appears on your School Leaving Certificate.
- Please ensure your postal address, including PIN code and telephone numbers (with STD codes) are correct and free of spelling and other errors.
- Application summary must be submitted in an envelope super-scribed with the words “Application for admission to Marine Engineering” or “Application for admission to Nautical Technology” depending on which programme you are applying for.
- Kindly keep a copy of the application for future reference.