TMISAT 2020 Application Form – The last date to apply for TMISAT 2020 is extended up to September 02, 2020. The candidates can fill TMISAT 2020 application form via online mode at tmi.tolani.edu. TMISAT application form is filled for B.Tech Marine Engineering / B.Sc Nautical Science. Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 with 60% aggregate marks in PCM and 50% in English in 10th or 12th class can fill TMISAT application form. To submit TMISAT 2020 application form, the candidates have to enter the details, upload the scanned documents and then, have to pay the application fee. Get more information about TMISAT 2020 application form from this page such as the process to apply, application fee, documents needed to attach with the form etc.
Latest: TMISAT 2020 application form can be filled till September 02, 2020. Apply from the direct link below.
TMISAT 2020 Application Form
It is must be noted that the printed application form has to be positively sent to TMI Induri through post / courier. For more information about TMISAT 2020 application form, check the table given below.
|TMISAT 2020 Application form||Date|
|Start of online application form submission||Started!|
|Last date for submission Application forms for TMISAT at National Centres|
Apply online: Click here to fill TMISAT 2020 application form.
TMISAT 2020 Last Date to Apply Extended
The candidates can submit their TMISAT 2020 application form till September 02, 2020, only. The application forms can be filled only in the online mode. Check the notice given below to see the last date to apply for TMISAT 2020.
TMISAT 2020 Application Fee
For submitting the application form, candidates need to submit the application fee before the lapse of deadline. It must be noted that the application fee once submitted cannot be refunded.
Application fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs 1200.
Mode of payment: The application fee can be submitted through debit card / credit card / net banking or demand draft.
TMISAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who wish to apply for TMISAT 2020 must see that the eligibility criteria set by the institute is fulfilled. Check the eligibility criteria given below for TMISAT 2020.
- For male candidates: The candidates must be born on or after September 01, 1999.
- For female candidates: The candidates must be born on or after September 01, 1997.
- The candidates must have passed class 12th or its equivalent.
- The candidates must have passed 12th class or its equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and must have obtained at least 60% marks.
- The candidates also must have obtained minimum 50% marks in English in class 10th or 12th.
Documents Required to Submit TMISAT 2020 Application Form
The candidates while filling the online application form are required to keep the below-listed documents scanned and available before filling the application form.
- recent passport size photograph
- class X mark sheet
- class XII mark sheet
- class 12th admit card
- Leaving / transfer certificate
- Birth certificate
How to fill TMISAT 2020 Application Form?
Application form for TMISAT releases in the online mode at the official website of Tolani Maritime Insitute. Candidates can check the steps given below.
Step 1: Click on the link given above on this page or go to the official website.
Step 2: A window appears where you have to enter all the details in the application form.
Step 3: Enter the candidate’s details and details about the test in the application form.
Step 4: After entering the personal details, enter the address details such as the country you belong, state, district.
Step 5: After entering all the above-mentioned details, enter the guardian / parent’s details.
Step 6: Enter the academic details such as 10th and 12th class year of passing, name of the school, maximum marks, percentage.
Step 7: Upload the documents such as photograph, signature, transfer certificate, 10th and 12 th class marksheet with the application form.
Step 8: After entering all the details, candidates can check the preview of the application form and see if there is ay information that has to be edited or not.
Step 9: Then, after checking all the details the candidates can proceed to pay the application fee.
Step 10: Take multiple printouts of the submitted application form for the future references.
TMISAT 2020 Test Centres
Candidates are required to select a test centre while filling the application form. Check the available test centres.
Important Information Regarding TMISAT 2020 Application Form
There are some important points that the candidates have to keep in mind while filling and submitting the application form. Check the information below for the same.
- The candidates are required to submit only one application form as application fee will not be refunded if the application form has been submitted twice.
- After the submission of the application form, the candidates need to send the hard copy of the application form in an envelope stating, “Application for admission to Marine Engineering / Nautical Science”.
- Make sure the passport is ready before filling the application form.
- For applying to TMISAT, the candidates are required to qualify IMU CET.
Details to be entered in TMISAT 2020 Application Form
The details that have to be provided at the time of filling the application form are mentioned below.
Select the course and Test centre
- First choice of the course
- Second choice of the course
- Option of the test centre
- Full name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Personal identification mark
- Place of birth
- Blood group
- Passport number and its details
- Pin code
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card number
- E-mail id
- Name of parent / guardian
- Relationship with the candidate
- Parent’s date of birth
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Office address
- Class 10th year of passing, name of board, school, english percentage, percentage of all subjects
- Class 12th year of passing, name of board, school, english percentage, admit card id number, percentage of all subjects, board roll number
- PCM marks
- PCM combined percentage
Extra curricular activities
- Extra curricular activities details
- Details about why to join TMI
- Strengths and weaknesses
TMISAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download TMISAT admit card from tmi.tolani.edu. For downloading the TMISAT 2020 admit card, the registered candidates need to enter the dossier id and date of birth. TMISAT admit card acts as an entry ticket at the time of examination, so make sure it is carried to the test centre. It consists of the details like name and address of the candidates, exam date, exam time, address of the exam centre etc.
Tolani Maritime Institute conducts Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test for admission into B.Tech Marine Engineering and B.Sc Nautical Science programmes. The duration of the exam is 90 minutes and the behavioral assessment is conducted for 30 minutes. The interview are conducted on the same day of the test. There are multiple – choice questions that are asked according to the syllabus of 10th and 12th class.
TMISAT 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : You can fill TMISAT 2020 application form at tmi.tolani.edu.
Ans : TMISAT 2020 application form can be filled online only.
Ans : The application fee for TMISAT 2020 is Rs 1200.
Ans : The application fee can be submitted via debit card / credit card / net banking and demand draft.
Ans : Yes, you are required to submit the printed copy of the application form to TMI, Induri.
Ans : No, only one application form has to be submitted for a particular course.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.