Joint Admission Counseling (JAC) Delhi 2021 – JAC Delhi has released the revised schedule for phase II Counselling on the official website. The details are provided below. Earlier, JAC Delhi has released the B.Tech. Seat Allotment Result for Round 3. It is available in Candidate Login on the official website. The details are provided below. Earlier, JAC Delhi has released the 2nd round seat allotment Round for the B.Tech course. Candidates can check the seat allotment result under the login portal from the official website, jacdelhi.nic.in, or through the direct link which is provided here. Through Joint Admission Counselling, candidates get admission to B. Tech. & B. Arch. and Dual Degree Program B.tech / MBA courses. Candidates are provided admission into the four premier universities in Delhi DTU, IGDTUW, IIT-D, and NSUT in engineering/architecture programs. Scroll below to check out the steps to register for JAC Delhi 2021 Counselling, seat allotment result etc.
Latest – JAC Delhi 2021 has released the counseling schedule for Phase II Counselling. Scroll Down to check it.
Latest – JAC Delhi 2021 has released the B.Tech. Seat Allotment Result for Round 3. Click here to check it.
Latest – JAC Delhi 2021 Notice for spot round counseling for admission to B.Arch 2021 has been released. Check here.
Latest – JAC Delhi 2021 2nd round seat allotment result for B.Tech course has released. Click here to check it.
Latest – JAC Delhi 2021 Verified Bonus Points for IIITD has been released now. Check here
Joint Admission Counselling Delhi 2021
JAC is basically a counselling and admission round for admission to DTU, NSIT, IGDTUW, and IIIT-D. The qualifiers of JEE Main are required to fill the online registration-cum-counselling form, in order to receive admission to any of the following colleges. Candidates can check the important dates related to JAC Delhi 2021, from below.
Important Dates for Online Registration for B.Tech
|Online registration and choice filling will begin from||24 Sep 2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||24 Oct 2021|
|The closing of Online Registration and Choice Filling||24 Oct 2021|
|Declaration of seat allotment result for IIITD|
29 Oct 2021 after 2:00 PM
|Declaration of 2nd seat allotment result||09 Nov 2021|
|Spot Round Counseling||26 Nov 2021|
|Display of available vacant seats for Phase II of counseling||06 Dec 2021|
|New Registrations and Registration Fee (Rs.1500/-) payment / Change in Preference of|
Choices/ payment of Phase II
|07 – 08 Dec 2021|
- Click here to check the complete counselling schedule.
JAC Delhi 2021 Second Phase counselling Schedule
JAC Delhi has released the revised schedule for phase II Counselling on the official website.
- Click here to download the above Notice.
JAC Delhi 2021 3rd Allotment Result
JAC Delhi has released the B.Tech. Seat Allotment Result for Round 3 is available in Candidate Login on the official website. The details are provided below.
- Click here to download the Above Notice.
Download: Click here to download the JAC Delhi 2021 third round Allotment Result.
JAC Delhi 2021 Online Registration
The official authority has started the online registration JAC Delhi 2021 at jacdelhi.nic.in. Candidates need to register with the below mentioned login credentials. Then, they need to pay non-refundable registration-cum-counseling fee of Rs.1500/- ( plus transactions charges as applicable).
The candidate will initiate the fee submission for the online registration process by entering his/her following details:
- JEE Main Application Number
- Name (as per JEE Admit Card)
Online JAC Delhi 2021 Application Form Filling: After successful fee payment, candidates are required to visit the website http://www.iacclelhi.nic.in again and fill the online registration form. After successful fee payment, if a candidate does not fill the ONLINE registration form, he/she will not be considered for any seat allotment in any round of the counseling.
Having paid the counseling fee, the candidate shall visit the website http://www.jacdelhi.nic.in and Click on the New Registration link. Candidate must enter the following to access the Online Registration Form:
- JEE(Main) Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Result Status: Declared Pass in 12th Class or
- Declared Pass in (10+3) Diploma Examination (ln case of Admission in B. Arch. only)
Participating Institutes of JAC Delhi Counselling 2021
The candidates can check below the list of colleges of Delhi state that take admission based on JAC Delhi 2021 Counselling:
|1. Delhi Technological University (DTU)||4 year B.Tech|
|2. Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW)||4-year B.Tech and 4 years B.Arch|
|3. Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIT-D)||4 and 5 years B.Tech|
|4. Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT)||4 years B.E|
JAC Delhi 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Admission in B.Tech. Courses in NSUT, DTU, and IGDTUW is strictly on the basis of All India Rank in JEE (Main) – Paper-I scores
- Admission in B.Arch. Course in IGDTUW is strictly on the basis of CRL rank in JEE (Main) – Paper-II scores.
- Admission in IIT-D is based on percentile score obtained in Paper-I of JEE Main and bonus points for achievements in various area like Olympiads, Programming Contest, National Talent Search, Sports, Culture, Chess, Innovation, etc.
A candidate must have passed their qualifying exam, in either of the following Boards:
- Senior School Certificate Examination (12-year course) of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
- Indian School Certificate Examination (12-year course) of the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- Any other examination recognized as equivalent to the Senior School Certificate Examination of the CBSE
Note: Candidates who have appeared at the Annual Examination in the year 2021 and fall under the compartment category are not eligible for admission.
Minimum Marks Criterion in Qualifying Examination
B.Tech. Course at NSIT, IGDTUW, and DTU:
- Securing 60% or more marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Must have passed English as a subject of study at the Senior School Certificate Examination Level
- JEE Main Rank (Paper 1) shall be eligible for admission to the first semester of B. Tech. course provided he/she has passed in each subject separately.
B. Tech. Course at IIIT-D:
- Must have secured 80% or more marks in the aggregate of best of five subjects including Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- 80% or more in Mathematics in qualifying examination AND having JEE Main Rank (Paper 1) is eligible.
B. Arch. Course at IGDTUW:
- No candidate shall be admitted to B. Arch. course unless she has passed an examination at the end of the l0+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and also at least 50% in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or has passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate AND qualified JEE Main (Paper II) examination.
Age Limit: For all participating institutions, there is no minimum and maximum age criteria.
JAC Delhi 2021 Choice Filling and Locking
Filling of Choices:
- All the registered candidates, who have successfully paid their counseling fee, are required to exercise their choices of University / Institute and Branch in order of their preference.
- As per the eligibility of the candidate, available seat information relating to University/Institute and Branches will be displayed.
- Candidates can fill in as many numbers of choices in the order of preference as they wish to fill, from the list of available choices.
- The registered candidates are required to see the fee structures and branches of each university/ institute before filling the choices.
- It is in the interest of the candidates to fill the maximum number of available choices.
Please Note: B. Arch. Candidates (IGDTUW)
Eligible Female Candidates seeking admission in B. Architecture Program at IGDTUW must choose B. Arch. as one of the Choices.
Choice Locking & Printing of Locked Choices:
- Choices filled by candidates will be locked automatically’ for that particular round after the registration period is over. However, a candidate can change his/her choices for every round as per the counseling schedule.
- Candidates have to take the print out of the filled choices onl_v.- after closing of choice filling.
JAC Delhi 2021 Seat Matrix
The candidates can check below the total seats available in each of the 4 institutes that participate in JAC Delhi Counselling 2021:
|1. Delhi Technological University (DTU)||2629|
|2. Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW)||875|
|3. Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIT-D)||489|
|4. Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT)||1876|
|5. Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University||414|
You can check the distribution of the seats among the various courses from here.
JAC Delhi 2021 Reservation of Seats
The reservation under JAC Delhi 2021 is as below in the table.
Reservation Policy of NSIT, DTU and IGDTUW
Reservation policy at IIIT-Delhi
|Persons with Disabilities||5%|
JAC Delhi 2021 Fee Structure
The candidates can check below the fee structure f the institutes below:
*Fee for NSUT & DTU for remaining three years of B. Tech. Courses will be as follows:
- II Year: Rs. 1,90,000/- for the academic year 2020-21
- III Year: Rs. 2,06,000/- for the academic year 2021-22
- IV Year: Rs. 2,90,000/- for the academic year 2022-23
**Fee for IGDTUW-F. remaining three years of B. Tech. and for remaining four years of B. Arch. program will be as follows:
|III||Rs. 1,05,000/-||Rs. 1,25,000/-|
|IV||Rs. 1,15,000/-||Rs. 1,37,000/-|
|V||Not Applicable||Rs. 1,50,000/-|
- Delhi Government has launched an attractive Higher Education Guarantee Scheme.
- Hostel and Mess fee has to be paid separately. Please refer to the website of the individual University/Institute.
Documents Required at the time of JAC Delhi 2021 Admission
Candidates have to carry the following documents in the original format only.
- Receipt of the Admission Fee Payment.
- Online created Registration Form duly signed by guardian/parent and candidate.
- Printout of filled choices (printed after the closing of registration)
- Three passport size photograph.
- Printout of the Admit Card & Score Card of JEE(Main.
- Marks sheet of the qualifying examination i.e. Class XII or equivalent.
- Printout out of Seat Allotment Letter downloaded from http://www.jacdelhi.nic.in
- Date of Birth Certificate as indicated in High School or equivalent examination i.e. Class X
- Bonus Point documents, if eligible for IIIT-D bonus point.
- Reserved category/sub-category Certificate
- Medical fitness certificate original in case of General / SC / ST / CW / OBC / SG / TP / CW / KM (Format available in this brochure).
JAC Delhi 2021 Seat Allotment
Allotment of seat (B. Tech.): After completion of the choice filling period, including other parameters, the so filled choices of all registered candidates are considered for allotment of seats as per CRL Rank in Paper-l of JEE (Main) for DTU, IGDTUW, NSUT and as per IIITD Rank for IIIT-D first Criteria to arrive at IIITD rank
Allotment of seat (B. Arch.): After the choice filling period is over, besides other parameters, all candidates who registered for B. Arch. is considered for allotment of seats as per All India Merit Rank in Paper-II of JEE (Main) -for for IGDTUW.
JAC Delhi Official Website – www.jacdelhi.nic.in.
For more details on JAC Delhi 2021 Check the Information brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.