JAC Delhi 2019 is held for admission to DTU, NSIT, IGDTUW, IIITD. Joint Admission Counselling (JAC) Delhi 2019 starts after the declaration of JEE Main result of Paper 1 (for BE/B.Tech) and Paper 2 (for B.Arch). The seat allotment result of all the rounds are announced on its official website, www.jacdelhi.nic.in. The counselling is being held to fill 85% seats from candidates belonging to Delhi region and fill the remaining 15% seats with the outside state candidates. Check JAC Delhi 2019 counselling process, registration details, eligibility criteria, seat matrix and more information from this page.
Joint Admission Counselling Delhi 2019
JAC is basically a counselling and admission rounds for admission to DTU, NSIT, IGDTUW and IIIT-D . The qualifiers of JEE Main 2019 will be required to fill online registration cum counselling form, in order to receive admission in any of the following colleges. Candidates can check the important dates related to JAC Delhi 2019, from below.
JAC Delhi Admission 2019 Important Dates
|Online registration and choice filling will begin from||3rd week of Jun 2019|
|Closing dates of Registration cum-counselling fee submission|
|Online payment using NetBanking/ Credit/ Debit cards and Cash using e-Challan through SBI Collect.||4th week of Jun 2019|
|ONLINE Payment using Netbanking /Credit Card / Debit Card through Billdesk.||4th week of Jun 2019|
|Closing of Online Registration and Choice Filling||4th week of Jun 2019|
|Verification of Documents||4th week of Jun 2019|
Participating Institutes of JAC Delhi Counselling
The JAC Counselling 2019 is held for the admission of candidates in the following four colleges only. The course offered by these colleges are mentioned along:
- Delhi Technological University (DTU) – 4 year B.Tech
- Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) – 4-year B.Tech and 4 years B.Arch
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIT-D) – 4 and 5 years B.Tech
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) – 4 years B.E
JAC Delhi 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Admission in B. E. / B. Tech. Courses in NSIT, DTU, and IGDTUW will be strictly on the basis of All India Rank in JEE (Main) – 2019 Paper-1. Admission in IIIT-D will be based on total marks obtained in Paper-1 of JEE Main 2019 and bonus marks 2019 for achievements in various areas like Olympiads, Programming Contest, National Talent Search, Sports, Culture, Chess, Innovation, etc.
A candidate must have passed their qualifying exam, in either of the following Boards:
- Senior School Certificate Examination (12-year course) of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
- Indian School Certificate Examination (12-year course) of the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- Any other examination recognized as equivalent to the Senior School Certificate Examination of the CBSE
Note: Candidates who have appeared at the Annual Examination in the year 2019 and fall under compartment category are not eligible for admission.
Minimum Marks Criterion in Qualifying Examination
B. E. / B. Tech. Course at NSIT, IGDTUW and DTU:
- Securing 60% or more marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Must have passed English as a subject of study at the Senior School Certificate Examination Level
- JEE Main 2019 Rank (Paper 1) shall be eligible for admission to the first semester of B. Tech. / B. E. course provided he/she has passed in each subject separately.
B. Tech. Course at IIIT-D:
- Must have secured 80% or more marks in the aggregate of best of five subjects including Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- 80% or more in Mathematics in qualifying examination AND having JEE Main 2019 Rank (Paper 1) is eligible.
B. Arch. Course at IGDTUW:
- A minimum 50% marks in aggregate of 10+2 or equivalent exam with Mathematics and English as a compulsory subject.
- Qualify for JEE Main 2019(Paper 2) examination shall be eligible for admission to the first semester of B. Arch. course provided she has passed in each subject separately
Age Limit: For all participating institutions, there is no minimum and maximum age criteria.
JAC Delhi 2019 Online Registration
The registration for JAC Delhi will be done online, on jacdelhi.nic.in. The candidates will first have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1400 + Bank/BillDesk Transactions Charges. and in return, they will be given a password. With the help of it, candidates will be able to register.
To register, the candidates will first have to submit the below-mentioned details and pay the application fee:
- JEE Main 2019 Roll Number
- Security Pin
Online JAC Delhi 2019 Application Form Filling: After the fee payment, candidates will be required to access the online registration form by entering JEE Main Roll Number, Date of Birth, Nationality, and Qualifying Exam Result Status. In the JAC Delhi 2019 Application Form, the candidates will be required to submit the personal, educational and other details.
JAC Delhi 2019 Selection Criteria
During this step, the choices submitted by the candidates will be processed centrally and seats will be allotted in the order of merit as explained below on the basis of the locked choices. The allotment result will be available on the website http://www.jacdelhi.nic.in.
NSIT, DTU and IGDTUW
- No separate merit list will be prepared. The provisional seat allotment will be based solely on the All India Rank (CRL) of the candidate in the JEE (Main) 2019 examination as given by CBSE.
- For B.E. / B.Tech. programmes, All India CRL Rank in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2019 will be considered.
- For B. Arch. at IGDTUW, All India CRL Rank in Paper-2 of JEE (Main) 2019 will be considered.
- Other than above merit rank, provisional seat allotment will be done by considering all the details provided by the candidate in his/her ONLINE application like category, region, minimum qualification eligibility criterion, choices filled etc.
Preparation of Merit list in respect of IIIT Delhi
- Total marks obtained in Paper-1 in JEE Main 2019 converted to base of 100.
- Bonus marks, if applicable
- Priority is given to above criteria only.
- In case of a tie, candidate with a higher rank in JEE Mains 2019 shall rank highe
JAC Delhi 2019 Seat Matrix
The seat matrix for JAC 2019 has not yet been released. University / Institute wise seat matrix is given below, for previous year. As soon as, the exam conducting body releases it, we shall update it accordingly!
JAC Delhi 2019 Reservation of Seats
The reservation under JAC Delhi 2019 is as below in the table.
Reservation Policy of NSIT, DTU and IGDTUW
Reservation policy at IIIT-Delhi
|Persons with Disabilities||5%|
JAC Delhi 2019 Choice Filling and Locking
Filling of Choices:
Candidates who have paid the counselling fee and provide their preference of course and college combination, from the available options. Candidates can opt to provide more than one choice. Final allotment of seats can be viewed on JAC official website, once the authorities release it. Simultaneously, a candidate can check the fee structure for the college and course, they are opting for.
Please Note: B.arch female aspirants need to opt for B. Architecture Programme at IGDTUW as one of their options.
Choice Locking & Printing of Locked Choices:
- Choices are looked automatically after the registration is over.
- After filling the choices, a candidate is advised to take a print of their filled choices.
JAC Delhi 2019 Seat Allotment
THe JAC Delhi authorities considers All India Merit Rank in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) – 2019 for DTU, IGDTUW and NSIT for seat allotment. Whereas, for IIIT-D, candidates are requested to check the seat allotment page, as and when released for this year.
JAC Delhi 2019 Fee Structure
Candidate, who is provisionally allotted a seat first time in any round; will have to pay the admission fee using any of the following modes before reporting for admission & document verification at the respective University / Institute as per counselling schedule. This is the fee for the last year, provided so that a candidate can get an estimate regarding the fee structure, from below.
- By Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking through Bill Desk Payment Gateway Candidates can pay their initial admission fee of Rs.75,000/- using the Bill Desk Payment Gateway facility accessible on the JAC website in the candidate’s login account.
- Credit Card / Internet Banking through SBI Collect Candidates can pay their initial admission fee of Rs.75,000/- using the SBI Collect facility. Link for SBI Collect will be available on JAC website. Additional charges will be applicable depending upon payment mode.
- By Cash at any branch of SBI using SBI Collect e-Challan Alternatively, candidates may pay their initial admission fee of Rs.75,000/- (plus additional bank charges) through cash payment at the any branch of State Bank of India using the SBI e-Challan.
The documents required during the verification at the time of reporting are as below:
Receipt of the Admission Fee Payment.
Online created Registration Form duly signed by guardian/parent and candidate.
Printout of filled choices (printed after closing of registration)
Three passport size photograph.
Printout of the Admit Card & Score Card of JEE(Main)-2019.
Marks sheet of the qualifying examination i.e. Class XII or equivalent.
Printout out of Seat Allotment Letter downloaded from www.jacdelhi.nic.in
Date of Birth Certificate as indicated in High School or equivalent examination i.e. Class X
Reserved category / sub-category Certificate
Medical fitness certificate original in case of General / SC / ST / CW / OBC / SG / TP / CW / KM (Format available in this brochure).
JAC Delhi Official Website – www.jacdelhi.nic.in.
For more details on JAC Delhi, download previous year information brochure.