|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
JAC Delhi 2017 is being held for admission to DTU, NSIT, IGDTUW, IIITD. Joint Admission Counselling (JAC) Delhi 2017 starts after declaration of JEE Main result. Seat allotment result is being displayed online on basis of rank and preference. The online registration was in June. Along with the brochure, the conducting body has also released the revised in seat matrix for JAC Delhi 2017 Counselling. However, the basic seat reservation remains the same. The counselling will be held to fill 85% seats from candidates belonging to Delhi region and fill the remaining 15% seats with the outside state candidates. Check JAC Delhi 2017 counselling process, registration details, eligibility criteria, seat matrix and more information from this page.
Latest: – JAC Delhi List of Final Admitted Candidates has been published. Check it through the “Seat allotment” link provided below.
JAC Delhi Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Online registration and choice filling will begin from||12 June 2017|
|Closing dates of Registration cum-counselling fee submission|
|Online payment using NetBanking/ Credit/ Debit cards and Cash using e-Challan through SBI Collect.||23 June 2017|
|ONLINE Payment using Netbanking /Credit Card / Debit Card through Billdesk.||26 June 2017|
|Closing of ONLINE Registration and Choice Filling||26 June 2017|
|Verification of Documents||28 June 2017|
Joint Admission Counselling Delhi 2017
JAC is basically a counselling and admission process. The qualifiers of JEE Main 2017 will be required to apply separately for the counselling, in order to receive admission in any of the following colleges.
Participating Institute of JAC Delhi Counselling
The JAC Coundelling 2017 will be held for the admission of candidates in the following four colleges only. The course offered by these colleges are mentioned along:
- Delhi Technological University (DTU) – 4 year B.Tech
- Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) – 4 year B.Tech and 4 year B.Arch
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D) – 4 and 5 year B.Tech
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) – 4 year B.E
JAC Delhi 2017 Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates be done only on the basis of JEE Main 2017 All India Rank. For admission in B.Tech and B.E courses, the rank in Paper 1 will be considered. However, admission in B.Arch program, under JAC Delhi 2017, the rank of the candidates in Paper 2 will be used.
IIIT-D Admission: It should also be noted that apart from the JEE Main 2017 rank, IIIT-D will give bonus marks to the candidates for achievement in National Talent Search, Culture, Innovation, Olympaids, Chess, etc.
JAC Delhi 2017 Seat Matrix
The revised seat matrix for JAC Delhi 2017 has been released. In comparison to last year, 128 seats have been increased and all of it has been added by DTU. Earlier, DTU was offering 1797. However, now the intake has been extended to 1925.
|Institutes||JAC Delhi 2017 Seat Intake||SPOT Round Seat Intake|
Note: To check the detailed seat matrix – Click Here
JAC Delhi 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The criteria of eligibility is to be satifyed by all the JEE Main qualifiers, irrespective of rank secured by them. The clause of eligibility are as below:
- If a candidates is seeking admission in DTU and IIIT-D then they must fall under the age bracket of 17 to 25 years of age, as on 01.10.2017.
- There is no age bar for admission in NSIT and IGDTUW
Minimum Makrs Criteria:
- For admission at DTU, IGDTUW and NSIT, candidates should have secured minimum of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject. It is also vital that candidates must have studied English at 10+2 level.
- The admission in IIIT Delhi will be granted to those candidates, who will secure more than 80% marks in qyaluifying exam. Also, the candidates must also attain more than 80% marks in the Mathematics subject.
- Admission in B.Arch course at IGDTUW will be only be granted if the aggregate score of the candidates in qualifying exam is more than 50%. Candidaetes must have also passed in Mathematics subject.
JAC Delhi 2017 Reservation of Seats
The reservation under JAC Delhi 2017 is as below.
JAC Delhi 2017 Online Registration
The registration for JAC Delhi has begun online, on jacdelhi.nic.in. The candidates will first have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1400 and in return, they will be given a password. With the help of it, candidates will be able to register.
To register, the candidates will first have to submit the below mentioned details and pay the application fee:
- JEE Main 2017 Rol Number
- Security Pin
Online JAC Delhi 2017 Application Form Filling: After the fee payment, tcandidateate will be required to access the online registration form by enetring JEE Main Roll Number, Date of Birth, Nationality, and Qualifying Exam Result Status. In the JAC Delhi 2017 Application Form, the candidates will be required to submit the personal, educational and other details.
JAC Delhi 2017 Choice Filling and Locking
Registered candidates, who have successfully submitted the application fee will be required to login and submit the choices for the course and college. Candidates can fill as many choices as they wish but in the order of priority.
- Female candidates seeking admission in IGDTUW Architecture course will be required to choose B.Arch as one of the choices.
The entered choices will be locked automatically after the lapse of the deadline. The candidates are advised to take a printout of the submitted choice. It has to be produced during the final reporting.
JAC Delhi 2017 Seat Allotment
The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of following factors:
- JEE Main 2017 AIR.
- Choice for the course and college submit by the candidate.
- Order of priority.
- Number of Vacant Seats.
Candidates should note that if they have applied for B.Tech/B.E and B.Arch course then the seat will be allocated on the basis of order of priority. The alloate seat will be provisional and the candidates will be able to check it from the official JAC Delhi 2017 login. candidates may choose the allotment or withdraw from it.
JAC Delhi 2017 Admission Fee Payment and Reporting
Candidates who will be allocated seat and aim to accept it, will be required to pay Rs. 75000. The JAC Delhi Seat Acceptance fee can be paid online or in cash. Next, the candidates will have to report at the allocated institute, submit required documents an confirm the admission.
The documents required during the verification at the time of reporting are as below:
- JAC Delhi Fee Payment Receipt
- Copy of the online registratin form. It should be signed by parents/guardian of candidtes.
- Printout of choices submitted.
- 3 passport size photographs.
- Printout of JEE Main 2017 Admit Card.
- Printout of JEE Main 2017 scorecard.
- Class 12th mark sheet.
- Seat alootment letter of JAC Delhi 2017.
- Birth Certificate.
- Reserved category / sub-category Certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- PD sub-category certificate.
Fee Structure of JAC Delhi 2017 Participating Institutes
JAC Delhi Official Website – www.jacdelhi.nic.in.
Candidates can also refer to the Information Brochure of JAC Delhi.