JEE Main 2022 – NTA has declared the result of JEE Mains 2022 session 2 as well as rank for session 1 and 2. The NTA score of session 2, as well as JEE Main 2022 Rank based on NTA score of session 1 and session 2 are out. The cut off NTA score in order to be eligible for JEE Advanced 2022 is as follows: CRL – 88.4121383, EWS – 63.1114141, OBC – 67.0090297, SC – 43.0820954, ST – 26.7771328 Students can check their result and download rank card at jeemain.nta.nic.in. After results, registration for JEE Advanced 2022 will begin. The Joint Entrance Examination (Main) (JEE Main) is the National level Engineering entrance exam for . Get here latest news on JEE Main 2022 result, counselling, cut off.
JEE Main 2022
About the exam: JEE Main 2022 is short for Joint Entrance Examination (Main). It is an Engineering entrance exam at the National level. Organized by NTA, JEE Main has three papers – Paper 1 is for admission to B.Tech, Paper 2A for B.Arch, and Paper 2B for B.Planning. JEE Mains is also the eligibility criteria for JEE Advanced
JEE Main 2022 Result
The result of JEE Main 2022 is declared by the National Testing Agency as per the result date and time decided by them.
JEE Main 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for JEE Main 2022 is decided by NTA. Check the dates section on this page or here for the same.
Link – The direct link to check Joint Entrance Examination (Main) result is made available on the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in.
How to check JEE Mains 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in and click on the relevant JEE Main result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of JEE Main 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a JEE Main 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
JEE Main 2022 Exam Dates
The JEE Main 2022 Session 2 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of JEE Main Exam 2022||Session 1 Dates||Session 2 Dates|
|Release of notification||01 Mar 2022||Not Applicable|
|Release of JEE Mains application form 2022||01 Mar 2022||01 Jun 2022|
|Last date to apply at jeemain.nta.nic.in||05 Apr 2022||30 Jun 2022 (upto 9 pm)|
|Application Form Correction||06 – 08 Apr 2022||01 – 03 Jul 2022 up to 11:50 Pm|
|Re-Opening and last date for application form||18 – 25 Apr 2022||TBA|
|Advance Intimation of Exam City||14 Jun 2022||TBA|
|JEE Main admit card 2022 download link release date||21 Jun 2022||25 Jul 2022|
|JEE Main 2022 exam date||23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, and 29 Jun 2022||25 , 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 Jul 2022|
|Issuance of answer key||02 Jul 2022||03 Aug 2022|
|Last date to submit challenges||04 Jul 2022 (11:50 PM)||05 Aug 2022 (5 PM)|
|JEE Main 2022 result date and time||10 Jul 2022||TBA|
Candidates must keep checking jeemain.nta.nic.in for any changes in the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) dates.
JEE Main 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the JEE Main answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) exam and predict their result.
Official Answer Key
- NTA releases the official answer key of JEE Main 2022 at its jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- First provisional answer key is released.
- Candidates need to login at jeemain.nta.nic.in to check their provisional answer keys and challenge them.
- To challenge answer key, one has to pay Rs 200 per question.
- After experts look into all challenges, NTA publishes final answer key of JEE Main 2022 with result.
JEE Main 2022 Response Sheet
NTA also releases the response sheet for JEE Main 2022. It contains the recorded responses of the candidate. Candidates can download the JEE Main response sheet 2022 at jeemain.nta.nic.in as per schedule.
- How to download response sheet – Go to jeemain.nta.nic.in and locate the response sheet download link. Then login at that link with application number and date of birth.
- How to match answers with JEE Main answer key and response 2022 – Check the question paper code and answer id in question paper and response sheet and match them to know whether you marked correct answer or not.
JEE Main Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the JEE Main Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||JEE Main 2022|
|Full Form||Joint Entrance Examination (Main)|
|Exam Organizing Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Type of Exam||Engineering entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through JEE Mains||B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Planning|
|Colleges in which admission is through JEE Mains||NITs, IIITs, CFTIs|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Class 12|
|Official Website||jeemain.nta.nic.in, nta.ac.in|
Important Downloads and Official Documents
- Information Bulletin
- Procedure to be adopted for compilation of NTA scores for multi-session Papers
- 3 Aug – संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा (मुख्य)– 2022, सत्र 2 के लिए, उत्तर कुंजी चुनौती हेतु अनंतिम उत्तर कुंजी और दर्ज़ की गई प्रतिक्रिया सहित प्रश्न पत्र के प्रदर्शन से संबंधित – Click Here to Read
- 3 Aug – Display of Provisional Answer Keys and Question Paper with Recorded Responses for Answer Key Challenge for Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2022 Session 2 (July 2022) – Click Here to Read
- 25 Jul 2022 – JEE Main Session 2 2022 Exam Date Announced
- 24 Jul 2022 – JEE Main 2022 Session 2 Advisory and Instructions for the Candidates Notice
- 01 Jul 2022 – JEE Main 2022 Application Form Correction Window for Session 2
- 01 Jul 2022 – Re-opening of the Online Application Forms for Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2022 Session 2 (July 2022) – Reg
- 01 Jun 2022 – Inviting Online Applications for Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2022 Session 2 – Reg
- 18 April 2022 – Re-opening of the Online Application Forms for Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2022 Session 1 – Reg.
- 06 April 2022 – Rescheduling the Dates for Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2022 Session 1 and Session 2 – Reg.
- 06 April 2022 – Correction in particulars of the Online Application Form of Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2022 Session 1 – Reg.
- 01 April 2022 – Extending the Online Applications for Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2022 Session 1 – Reg.
- 14 March 2022 – Rescheduling the Datesfor Joint Entrance Examination(Main) –2022 Session 1 -Reg
JEE Main 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of JEE Main 2022 is issued by National Testing Agency for those who have submitted application form.
Release Date – The release date of JEE Main admit card 2022 is as per decision of NTA. Please refer the dates table or here for the date.
Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the JEE Main hall ticket at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
How to download JEE Mains admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Joint Entrance Examination (Main), candidates need to access the JEE Main 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
JEE Main 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of JEE Mains 2022 is as follows.
Paper 1 – For B.E./ B. Tech.
Paper 2A – For B.Arch
Paper 2B – For B.Planning
Other aspects of the exam pattern are as follows
- Section A and Section B – Section A will be of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) and Section B will contain Questions whose answers are to be filled in as a numerical value. In Section B, candidates have to attempt any 05 (five) questions out of 10.
- Marking Scheme for both sections – +4 for correct answer, -1 negative marking for incorrect answer, 0 for unmarked.
- Mode – Computer Based Test
- Paper 2A Part III Mode – Pen and Paper Based (offline) mode to be attempted on a Drawing sheet of A4 size
Recommended: JEE Main 2022 Sample Papers
JEE Main 2022 Syllabus
The NTA releases the syllabus of Joint Entrance Examination (Main). It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Engineering exam. The JEE Main syllabus is as follows.
|JEE Main 2022 Syllabus||Download PDF|
Before exam, candidates must check the JEE Main 2022 Exam Pattern
First Floor,Okhla Industrial Estate
Contact No. : 01169227700, 011-40759000
Qs 1. What is JEE Main exam?
Ans 1. The JEE Main exam is held annually by the NTA. It is an Engineering entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Planning.
Qs 2. How can I apply for JEE Main 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit jeemain.nta.nic.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for JEE Mains exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Joint Entrance Examination (Main)?
Ans 3. Candidates after Class 12 who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the JEE Main exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is jeemain.nta.nic.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.