Log into JEE Main 2018 candidate login with application number and password. JEE Main 2018 Login is accessible at jeemain.nic.in by registered candidates. It is necessary to log in to complete application form of JEE Main 2018, check the status of the form, do form correction, download admit card, check result. Apart from candidate login page which is active until the end of the admission process, separate links to log in for admit card, the result may be created. Keep login credentials near at hand, to log in, along with data entered in the form in case you forget credentials. Get here JEE Main 2018 Login link, instructions, guidance on getting application number and password.
For JEE Main 2018 candidate log in, candidates first have to visit the official website at jeemain.nic.in Interested candidates have to apply online for this examination starting from the JEE Main 2018 login page. The entrance examination of JEE Main 2018 will be held on April 08, 2018 in offline mode, and on April 15 and 16, 2018, in online mode. The registration process has commenced on December 01, 2017 and the last date to apply is January 01, 2018.
JEE Main 2018 Login
Candidates who apply for 6th CBSE JEE Main 2018 first have to register on official website. Then fill the application form. Application form can be filled in three simple steps that are fill the application form, upload scanned photograph or signature and then pay the application fee. Given below are dates for JEE Main 2018.
|Online registration starts from||01 Dec 2017|
|Submission of registration form ends||01 Jan 2018|
|Availability of Admit card (expected)||02nd week of March 2018|
|JEE Main 2018 Offline exam date
JEE Main 2018 Online exam date
|08 Apr 2018
15 and 16 Apr 2018
|Declaration of Result for JEE Main Paper 1 and list of candidates who are eligible for JEE Advanced||30 Apr 2018|
|Declaration of Result of Paper 2||31 May 2018|
Log in here:
- Click Here to access the login of JEE Main 2018 and apply for the exam.
- Click Here to check the complete procedure for filling the application form of JEE Main.
Forgot Log In Credentials: If you have forgotten either application number or password, then go to forgot login credentials page. It will be available once application form releases on December 1, 2017.
Create Log In
The login will be different for all the stages of the application form, corrections in the application form, Admit card and result. However, candidates need not have to register again and again to open the credentials. To create account or login candidates first have to fill the application form.
After filling all the details in the application form, an application number and password will be generated by CBSE that will be used at the time of login to check various credentials.
If the candidate has not uploaded the photograph or signature and not submitted the fee, he or she can do this later on by login into the account.
How to log in?
Click on login link. You will reach page with login section titled “Only Registered Candidates Sign In”. Enter application number, password, and click on login button.
Forgot Application Number or Password
If you have forgotten login credentials, then go to log in page and click on link that says “I can’t access my account?“. Or you can simply click link given above for it.
Now you see 2 options: (1) I forgot my password, (2) I forgot my application number.
Case 1: Forgot Password
You can retrieve it using either of three options
- First Option – Security Question – Here you enter your application number, select security question from drop down, and enter security answer.
- Second Option – A verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No – Enter application number and date of birth. You get a code on SMS.
- Third Option – A reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address – This also asks you to enter application number and date of birth.
Case 2: Forgot Application Number
You can retrieve it by entering all these details – Name of candidate, name of mother, name of father, date of birth, state of eligibility.
Let us discuss the logins for different credentials which are as given below:
Login to check the Application form status/ fee submission of JEE Main 2018
After the submission of the application form candidates will be able to check the status of the application form or about the fee payment. This can only be checked by login into the candidate’s account by entering the following details. The account can be accessible from the official website at jeemain.nic.in
The particulars that should be entered by the candidate to check the status of application form:
- Enter the application and password that was generated at the time of filing the application form.
- Enter the password
- The security pin should also be entered by the candidate that will be given in the window.
- After entering the particulars, click login to check the application for, status.
- If the application form of the candidate is accepted by the CBSE then the candidate can download the confirmation page using the same login that is mentioned above.
- A confirmation page will be available to those candidates only who have successfully paid the application fee.
Login to make corrections in the application form of JEE Main 2018
The CBSE has started the window for doing the image correction in the application form. The Login to make the correction in the application form is different from the Candidate Login. The Image correction in the application form has begun from December 08, 2017. Candidates can make necessary corrections by clicking on the link given below:
- Click Here to make corrections in the JEE Main 2018 Application Form.
Follow the steps given below to make changes in the photograph:
- Click on the link given above to login to make the necessary corrections.
- Enter details such as Application Number and Password. Click on “Login” button to submit the details.
- Select the image with discrepancy and change it with the correct image
Login to download the admit card
To download the admit card candidates have to login through a different window that will be available on the official website of JEE Main at jeemain.nic.in. Candidates will be able to download the admit card in the month of March 2018. Following details are important to download the admit card:
- To download the admit card candidate should visit the official website of JEE Main at jeemain.nic.in
- Then click on the download admit card of JEE Main 2018, a window to login into the account will appear on the screen
- Fill the details that have been asked such as Application number, Date of Birth and Security Pin that will be mentioned on the window.
- Finally, the candidate can download the admit card and take a printout of it.
Login to Check Result of JEE Main 2018
JEE Main 2018 result will probably be release in the month of April 2018.There is a different login to check the result of JEE Main 2018. However, the candidates will be able to check the results on the official website of CBSE at cbse.nic.in. The steps to check the result using login are as follows:
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of CBSE at cbse.nic.in
- Click on the JEE Main 2018 result
- Enter roll number and Date of Birth
- After filling the details click submit to view the result.
If you have any queries regarding JEE Main 2018 Candidate Login, please ask in comments below.