JEE Main 2020 Login – Candidates can access JEE Main login from this page. To access the login, candidates need to enter application number and password / date of birth. However, for creating the login candidates must register first. From the JEE Login, candidates can fill application form, do form correction, download admit card, check answer key, result, etc. NTA keeps the login active until the declaration of the result. To know how to use the JEE Main 2020 login, how to access it and it’s importance, check this article below.
Latest: JEE Main 2020 result is out – Check Here
JEE Main 2020 Login
JEE Main 2020 login is like a secure account inside which the candidates can find their dashboard. In the dashboard, the candidates get to see all the important announcements like their application form status, fee payment status, admit card download, etc.
JEE Main 2020 Login:
- Click here to access the login of JEE Main 2020 April, if already registered.
How to Access the JEE Main 2020 Login?
To access the JEE Main 2020 Login the candidates can check the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page above. The below window opens, where you need to enter the application number and password of the exam.
Step 2: The student dashboard opens after you click the login button. This shows the status of the application form, the latest events related to JEE Main. Here you need to click on the links that you wish to access.
Various Combinations to Access JEE Main 2020 Login
It has been noticed that NTA allows the candidates to login with their application number and date of birth too in certain cases. As per the Jan exam below are the events and the login details that are needed to access them:
|JEE Main 2020 event||Login details needed|
|Applicatiion form fill up||Application number|
|Application form correction||Application number|
|Admit Card download||Application number|
Password / Date of Birth
|Answer key, response sheet and question paper||Application number|
Password / Date of Birth
Date of Birth
What to Do If Forgot JEE Main 2020 Login Credentials
Now if the candidates forget the login details like the application number or the password they have to get them back. They can do so by accessing the “I can’t access my account” link available in the login window. The stepwise process is given below:
If forgot the application number then:
- Click on the ‘Forgot Application No. ?’ link available on the jeemain.nta.nic.in login window.
- Enter some basic details in the specified fields including
- Name of the candidate
- Fathers name
- Mothers name
- Date of birth
- Security pin as shown
- Click on the ‘GET APPLICATION NUMBER’.
- Use the recovered login credentials to access the JEE Main candidate login
1st step: Click on the “Forgot password” or “Forgot application no.” link as shown in the image below:
If forgot the password then:
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ link available on the jeemain.nta.nic.in login window.
- Candidates need to select one option from below to reset the password out of three available.
- Security question and its answer.
- Verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your registered mobile number.
- Reset link sent to the registered email address.
- In each case, candidates need to enter the application number and the required details.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Use the recovered login credentials to access the JEE Main login 2020.
How to Create JEE Main 2020 Login?
First and the most important thing to note is that the candidates who have registered for the Jan attempt and have appeared for the exam need not need to create a login. They can use their Jan exam login details to login and access the JEE Main 2020 application form and other details.
The candidates who are appearing for the first time in the April exam, have to register and create login to access details of JEE Main 2020. To do so candidates can follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link available on this page as soon as the registration starts.
Step 2: The following window opens, click on the link that says “Fresh Candidate Registration”
Step 3: Then, click on the “new registration” and read the details in the application form.
Step 4: Now, the JEE Main 2020 registration form opens and in this, the candidates need to enter the following details:
- State of Eligibility
- State where class 12th/NIOS Centre is located
- Identification ID type
- Identification ID number
- Candidates Name
- Date of Birth
- Enter the security pin Captcha and click on submit
Step 4: After this step, the dashboard of the candidates opens and the application number is displayed to the students. You must note down the application number carefully. This is needed with the date of birth and password to access the login of JEE Main 2020 time and again.
Importance of JEE Main 2020 Login
The candidates have to ensure that they have their log in details safe and secure until the very end. This is because the login is needed at every stage of the exam. The candidates have to use the login for the following:
- To fill the application form of JEE Main 2020
- To check the payment status and print the confirmation page
- Also, to download the admit card.
- To check the response sheet and question papers and to download the same.
- The answers keys are also made available via the login
- Finally, the candidates get to check their result inside their login.
JEE Main 2020
JEE Main is a national level engineering entrance exam. It serves 2 purposes, eligibility exam for JEE Advanced and entrance exam for IIITs, NITS, and GFTIs. Many other universities and institutes also accept the score of JEE Main for admission in B.Tech, B.E., B.Arch, B.Plan courses. NTA release application form to apply for the exam twice a year as the exam is held twice. Candidates get admission based on best scores out of both the attempts. 10+2 passed / appearing candidates can apply for the exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.