JEE Main Cut Off 2019 has been announced. is that minimum score which is required to qualify JEE Main 2019. Cut off of JEE Main 2019 is decided by NTA. It is different for General, OBC, SC, ST, PwD categories. In JEE Main, all the students get All India Rank. However, a JEE Main Cut Off is decided to select candidates for JEE Advanced. Last year, JEE Main cut off for Advances exam was 74, 45, 29, 24, -35. Other than this, there is also an opening and closing cut off of JEE Main. It is the maximum or minimum rank at which candidates admission in NITs, IIITs, and CFTIs. Check this page to know more details about JEE Main Cut Off 2019.
JEE Main Cut Off 2019
NTA JEE Main Cut Off is disclosed with AIR, in JEE Main 2019 result. This year, AIR and cut off is going to be released after the JEE Main April Attempt. The JEE Main 2019 cut off is decided over various factors such as the number of candidates appearing in the test, difficulty level of the exam, and others.
JEE Main 2019 Cut Off for JEE Advanced
The cut-off marks required to qualify for JEE Advanced 2019 is going to be released after the JEE Main January and April exam is over. On the basis of the past 4 years JEE Main cut off, we have provided the expected cut off marks required by the candidates to qualify for JEE Advanced 2019.
JEE Main Cut Off for JEE Advanced 2019 is as follows:
|Category||JEE Main 2019 Cut Off|
|Common Rank List||89.7548849|
From each category, only the following number of candidates are to be termed qualified for JEE Advanced 2019:
|Category||Number of Top Candidates|
|Gen EWS PWD||490|
|OBC NCL PWD||3307|
JEE Main Previous Year Cut off Marks
|Common Rank List||74||81||100||105|
What is JEE Main 2019 Cut Off?
We all know that cut off is the minimum marks required to qualify the test. However, in JEE Main 2019, there is no minimum marks required to qualify it. To make it simple, it is like a candidate with a negative score also gets a rank in the JEE Main exam, but he/she may not be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced 2019. Hence, to qualify JEE Main 2019 there is not cut off but the candidates need to obtain marks to qualify for JEE Advanced 2019.
Factors Affecting JEE Main 2019 Cut Off
There are various factors which affect the cut off for JEE Main 2019. These are as follows:
- The number of candidates appearing in the JEE Main entrance exam
- Total applications received for the programme to which candidate has sought admission
- Total number of available seats
- The difficulty level of the entrance exam
- The category under which a candidate wishes to sough admission for
JEE Main Opening and Closing Rank for Top NITs
This is one of the most important information which a candidate looks for. The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is the counselling authority which shortlists candidates for admission in IITs, NITs, IIEST, IIITs and Other-GFTIs. The Opening and Closing rank for NITs is basically the rank at which the candidates are offered admission and the last rank at which the students are offered admission.
The candidates can check Previous year Opening and Closing Rank for top 10 NITs from the table below.
|Sr No.||Name of the NIT||NIRF 2018 Ranking||Opening Rank||Closing rank|
Previous Year JEE Main Opening and Closing Rank for NITs
Candidates can check JEE Main opening / closing rank for all the NITs, IIITs, and CFTIs from below.
Opening / Closing Rank for Other Colleges
- AISECT University
- Amity School of Engineering, Gurgaon
- Amity School of Engineering, Noida,
- Amity School of Engineering, Jaipur
- Amity School of Engineering, Gwalior
- Amity School of Engineering, Lucknow
- Arni University, Kangra
- Bhagwant University, Ajmer
- Career Point University, Kota
- Delhi College of Technology & Management, Palwal
- Delhi Technical Campus, Jhajjar
- DIT University, Dehradun
- Dr. KN Modi University, Rajasthan
- Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- Glocal University, Saharanpur
- Graphic Era University, Dehradun
- Institute of Engineering and Technology, J.K. Lakshmipat University, Jaipur
- ITM University, Gwalior
- Jagan Nath University, Jhajjar
- Jagan Nath University, Jaipur
- Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal
- Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur
- Kalasalingam Academy of Research &Higher Education, Krishnankoil
- Lovely School of Technology, LPU Campus, Phagwara
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Ambala
- Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University, Jaipur
- MERI – College of Engineering & Technology, Bahadurgarh
- Mewar University, Chittorgarh
- MM Engineering College, Ambala
- People’s College of Research & Technology, Bhopal
- Poornima University, Jaipur
- Samalkha Group of Institutions, Samalkha
- School of Engineering, Sharda University, Greater Noida
What is Top 20 Percentile Cut Off Marks?
Admission to NITs, IIITs and CFTIs participating through Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) is done on the basis of AIR. To be considered for admission in NIITS, IITs, etc, the candidate should have secured at least 75% marks in the class 12th examination (65% in case of SC/ST), or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the respective Boards. The candidates can check the previous year Top 20 percentile Cut off marks for NITs, IIITs, and other GFTIs and IITs from below.
Top 20 percentile cut off marks For NITs, IIITs, and other GFTIs
- Click Here to open the above in a new window.
Top 20 percentile cut off marks For IITs
- Click Here to open the above in a new window.