JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers, Answers, and Solutions – On this page, candidates can check the JEE Main Question Papers, Answers, and Solutions from previous years. The old papers of JEE main are a great source of preparation as in JEE Main, the questions are repeated. NTA conducts the exam twice a year and in online mode. Since the exam is held in online mode it is difficult to get the PDF file of the question papers easily. thus on this page, we have curated the JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers, Answers, and Solutions in a PDF format. Check below.
JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers With Answers
All the past year JEE (Main) examination papers with their solutions are given here. JEE aspirants must solve the past year papers for best JEE Main preparations. There are 2 papers in JEE Main. Paper 1 is for the B.E/B.tech aspirants and paper 2 is for the B.Arch/B.Plan aspirants. The table below has the year wise question papers for both the papers.
JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions:
Check the links below to get the year wise arranged question papers their answers and solutions for practice and references:
Why Have The JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
Here are the advantages of the JEE Main previous years question papers and answers for the students:
- You can check the change in trends in the questions and their nature.
- You can analyze the rise or fall of the difficulty level over the years.
- Also, you can check the weightage of the questions that are asked from each of the topics
- Practice the previous years’ question for the clarity of concepts and improving accuracy.
- Use them as mock tests for the practice of full-length exam
- You can get an insight into the current years’ exam pattern and probable exam level.
- Get an idea of the marking scheme, duration of the exam, sections in the question papers etc.
Recommended: Sample papers of JEE Main
Feature of JEE Main Question Paper
The candidates can check the important points regarding the JEE Main question papers:
- There are 2 papers. Paper 1 is for the B.E/B.tech aspirants and paper 2 is for the B.Arch/B.Plan aspirants
- The questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in paper 1. In paper 2, questions are asked form aptitude, mathematics, and drawing
- There is a negative marking of 1 marks in both the papers. For each correct answer, the candidates are given 4 marks.
- The questions are all MCQ type
- There are 30 questions in each section of paper 1. In paper 2, the drawing section has 2 questions, the aptitude section has 50 questions and the mathematics section has 30 questions.
- The total marks in the paper are 360.
About JEE Main
Until 2018, JEE Main was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). But from 2019, the responsibility of conducting the exam was given to the National Testing Agency (NTA). NTA conducts the exam in online mode and twice a year. The result of the exam for admission is based on the best scores of the candidates in both the attempts. the first attempt of the exam is held in the month of January and the second attempt is in the month of April.