JEE Main 2019 Question Paper – Get here JEE Main Question Paper 2019 for January 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 exam. NTA has released the JEE Main 2019 Question Paper and Response Sheet. The candidates can download it by providing their Application Number and Password or Application Number and Date of Birth. Various coaching institutes released the memory-based questions and solution for the JEE Main exam. Along with the JEE Main 2019 Question Paper, NTA also published the answer key and response sheet for the candidates. Check more details on JEE Main 2019 Question Paper from this page.
JEE Main 2019 Question Paper
Candidates can use JEE Main 2019 question paper with answer key to predict their JEE Main Result 2019. Use the table below to get JEE Main 2019 question paper with answers, along with the analysis. Also, check JEE Main 2019 Mock Test to prepare well for the upcoming exam.
Check JEE Main 2019 Question Paper and Response Sheet:
NTA has released JEE Main 2019 Question Paper and Response Sheet on January 14, 2019. The candidates can download JEE Main Question Paper with Answer Key and analysis of all the exam dates from the table below.
|Exam Date||Question Paper and Key||Analysis|
|JEE Main 08 Jan 2019||Check Here – Available||Check Here – Available|
|JEE Main 09 Jan 2019||Check Here – Available!||Check Here – Available!|
|JEE Main 10 Jan 2019||Check Here – Available!||Check Here – Available!|
|JEE Main 11 Jan 2019||Check Here – Available!||Check Here – Available!|
|JEE Main 12 Jan 2019||Check Here – Available!||Check Here – Available!|
Help us publish JEE Main 2019 Question Paper PDF
NTA has released question paper of JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 at candidate login. We have obtained PDF files of some date-shifts, however some remain. You can help us publish them all. They will benefit more than a million students.
Please download your JEE Main 2019 Question Paper and send to [email protected].
How to download JEE Main 2019 Question Paper PDF and send to AglaSem?
– Go to jeemain.nic.in.
– Click on link “Display Question Paper and Responses”
– Click on any one link that appears on screen
— “Through Application Number and Password” (Enter application number and password) or
— “Through Application Number and Date of Birth” (Enter application number and DOB).
– Click login. Your candidate dashboard opens.
– Click on question paper tab. Question paper opens.
– Click green color print button.
– In destination, select Save as PDF.
– Open your email and compose new mail with subject “JEE Main <insert date and shift> Question Paper – Your Name” and send email with PDF attachment.
Thanks in advance! :)
How to Download JEE Main 2019 Question Paper?
Candidates can click on day-wise links above and directly see question paper, download PDF file. However, to download the answer key and Question Paper for JEE Main 2019 for your respective shift from official website when NTA issues it, follow the instructions as below:
Step 1. Either click on the direct link which can be accessed from this page as per its availability, or visit the official website of JEE Main at jeemain.nic.in.
Step 2. On visiting the homepage of the official website, click on the link which says, “View Question Paper and Response”. This will be visible only in that duration when NTA is giving official question paper with key.
Step 3. On the next screen, the aspirants will get two options by which they can download the JEE Main Question paper 2019.
Option 1. The first option is to log in by entering their Application Number and Password. Click on the “Login” button to submit the details
Option 2. The second option is by providing details such as Application Number and Date of Birth. Submit the login details.
Step 4. On submitting the login details using any of the options, on the next screen, the candidates need to click on the “Question paper” button.
Step 5. On clicking this link, as shown above, your Question Paper for JEE Main 2019 will appear on the screen.
It is advised to the candidates to take a print out of the Question Paper for future reference.
Details Given in the JEE Main 2019 Question Paper
The question paper for JEE Main 2019 will consist of the following information:
- Application Number
- Candidate Name
- Roll Number
- Test Date
- Test Time
- Question Type
- Question ID
- Options ID
- Chosen Option
Sample Image of JEE Main Question Paper is below…
JEE Main 2019 Question Paper by Coaching Institute
Before NTA releases the JEE Main 2019 Question Paper, various Coaching Institutes like Career point, Resonance have published the memory based question paper. These question paper by the coaching institutes for both the shifts have been updated here after the exam got over. You can check the steps below to know how to get memory based question paper.
How to Download JEE Main 2019 Question Paper by Coaching Institutes?
- Click on the link which is provided in the above table.
- On clicking on the link, a page will appear where you will get question papers with answer key (day wise and shift-wise)
- Select the day and shift for which you have appeared and click on the respective link
- The question paper and answer key will be displayed on the screen in a PDF format.
- Download it and cross-check their answers on the basis of it.
JEE Main 2019 Question Paper for Paper 1 for All Shifts
The exam conducting body is going to publish the Question Paper for Paper 1 for all the shifts in a single day. The candidates will get the JEE Main Question paper of their respective shift and date as and when they log in for JEE Main 2019. The Question Paper for Paper 1 consist of MCQ type questions from topics – Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry. The medium of Question Paper is in English, Hindi, and Gujarati.
JEE Main 2019 Question Paper for Paper 2
The Paper 2 for JEE Main 2019 is for those candidates who wish to take admission in B. Arch/ B.Planning. The Question paper for JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 is divided into three parts. Part 1 consists of MCQ type question from the Mathematics subject, whereas, Part 2 is Aptitude Test. Part 3 is the Drawing Test which is held in pen-paper mode. Part 1 and Part 2 will consist of MCQ type questions. The candidates need to do the Drawing test on a drawing sheet.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern
JEE Main is a computer-based test which is being conducted at 273 test cities. There are two papers for JEE Main 2019. Paper 1 which is held for admission in B.E/ BTech courses and Paper 2 which is held for admission in B. Arch/ B.Planning courses. The exam is total of 03 hours duration and the question paper consist of MCQ type questions in English, Hindi, and Gujarati as opted by the Candidate. The detailed exam pattern for Paper 1 and Paper 2 is as follows:
JEE Main Exam Pattern for Paper 1
|S.No.||Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
JEE Main Exam Pattern for Paper 2
|S.No.||Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|3||Drawing test (subjective)||3||70|
JEE Main 2019 Answer key
NTA will publish the JEE Main 2019 Answer Key at its official website a week after the exam is over at all the test centers. Hence, it is expected that the Official answer key for JEE Main 2019 shall be available for download January 19, 2019. The candidates can download the JEE Main Answer key by logging in using their Application Number and Date of Birth/ Password. With the help of the Answer Key and Question paper for JEE Main 2019, the candidates can cross-check their answers and calculate their rough score.
How to Use JEE Main 2019 Answer Key?
After downloading the JEE Main Key from the official website, the candidates should cross check their answers and calculate marks as per the marking scheme. For a correct answer, add 04 marks and since there is a negative marking as well, hence, you need to deduct 01 marks for an incorrect response.
JEE Main 2019 Analysis for January Attempt
You can check the detailed analysis for JEE Main 2019 (8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 Jan exam) from the above table. But to know the quick glance on JEE Main analysis for each day, check this section.
This section was last updated on 12 Jan 2019 which was last date of JEE Main 2019 January exam. We will be back with live analysis for JEE Main 2019 April attempt also here.
JEE Main 12 Jan Shift 2 Analysis: Available!
- Physics was Difficult and Lengthy; Chemistry was Easy; Mathematics was Tough.
- Questions asked in the Chemistry section – Inorganic Chemistry, Biomolecule, P & S-blocks, Organic Chemistry
- Questions asked in the Physics section – Modern Physics, Semi-Conductor, Graphical Questions, Rotational Motion, Optics, Friction, Mechanics, Electrostatics
- Questions asked in the Mathematics section – Straight Lines, Circles, Trigonometry, Coordinate geometry, Slope, Algebra, Conics, Limits, Function, Integration, calculus, Binomial Theorem, Probability.
- Question from conic section was easy.
- Students found the questions from limits tricky to solve
- Majority of the questions in the Chemistry section was asked from Inorganic Chemistry.
- There was no question from the communication topic in Physics section.
- Overall, more question was asked from class 12th in the exam.
- Our Aglasem Team is going to be there at the exam centers to broadcast the detailed analysis of JEE Main 12 Jan 2019 exam.
JEE Main 12 Jan Shift 1 Analysis:
- Physics was Tough; Chemistry was Easy to Moderate; Mathematics was easy.
- Questions asked in the Chemistry section – Environmental chemistry, Biomolecule, D-block, Melting Point, Polymers, Chemical Equilibrium.
- Questions asked in the Physics section – Mechanics, Electrostatics, optics, Electricity, Logic Gate, Modulation Index Calculation, Spring Constants, Lenses, Satellite.
- Questions asked in the Mathematics section – Integration, Probability, Parabola, Trigonometry
- The equal number of questions have been asked from Organic and Inorganic Chemistry.
- Mathematics was easy but the questions were lengthy and calculations were time-consuming.
- Students found questions of Integration tricky in Mathematics.
- Some students have said that one should give maximum time to Mathematics.
- Candidates have given mixed reactions regarding the question from optics in the Physics section.
- Also, students should focus more on topics like Environmental Chemistry.
JEE Main 2019 Result
JEE Main 2019 result is scheduled to be declared on January 31, 2019, by NTA at its official website. A noteworthy thing for the candidates is that JEE Main 2019 score is used for taking admission in NITs/ IIITs/ CFTIs/ SFIs/ and also by other engineering colleges. The result will be declared of both Paper 1 and Paper 2.
As soon as the result is declared, candidates will get to know the marks obtained by them in each section. After the declaration of result, the rank list will be released which will have All India Rank and All India Category Rank on the basis of their scores obtained out of both the exams.
JEE Main 2019 Dates
Check JEE Main 2019 important dates from below:
- JEE Main 2019 Paper – 08 to 12 Jan 2019
- Release of JEE Main 2019 Question Paper and Response Sheet – 14-17 Jan 2019
- Answer key is expected to be available by – 19 Jan 2019
- Result of JEE Main 2019 will be available by – 31 Jan 2019
About JEE Main 2019
NTA is conducting JEE Main 2019 twice a year, in January and April. The JEE Main 2018 have two papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2. Aspirants can apply for Paper 1 or Paper 2 or both. Paper 1 is for admission in BE and Btech courses and consist of question from Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry. Paper 2 is conducted for admission in BArch and BPlanning and it was divided into three parts. The score for JEE Main 2019 is used for admission in NITs, IIITs and CFTIs participating though Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB).
JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers with Solution
The candidates can download the past year question papers for JEE Main from the table below.
|JEE Main Exam Year||Download Previous Year Question Paper and Solution for Paper 1 & 2|
If you have any question related to JEE Main 2019 Question Paper, then let us know in the comment section below.